—Do you think he will do me a favour? —It's very unlikely函数,but he ____ be prepared to help you.

初二情态动词精选练习1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二情态动词精选练习1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢新东方中学英语培训系列教材-高考英语语法模拟训练[嘉兴英语网]
Loading... Please wait...
◇您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文:新东方中学英语培训系列教材-高考英语语法模拟训练
新东方中学英语培训系列教材-高考英语语法模拟训练
新东方中学英语培训系列教材第三部分& 高考英语语法模拟训练Unit 11. ―― Would you like ______ bread?&&&&&& ―― No, thanks, I'm full.A. any more&&B. any&&C. some more&&D. some&2. It's no good _____ cold water.A. drinking&&B. to drink&&C. having&&D. to be having&3. She said_____.A. she had been ill in the bed for a week&&B. she was ill in bed for a weekC. she was ill in the bed for a week&&&D. she had been ill in bed for a week4. The Smiths _____ their son _______ a doctor.A. hope/ to be&&B. want/ be&C. want/to be&&D. think/like5. ――Your evening dress looks very beautiful.&&&&&&& ――______.A. No. It isn't beautiful&&B. Yes, It is beautifulC. OK. Good&&D. Thank you. It was bought by my husband.6. Jack: May I take the afternoon off?Monitor: ________.A. Yes, it's very nice&&&&&&&& B. Yes, it's raining& C. Yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, of course7. He worked without ______ success. As a doctor, he was not _____ success.A. a&&B. 不填&&C. a &D. much8. ______, Tom passed the exam this time. A. For joy ness&&&&&&B. To Tom's joyful&&C. With the joy of everybody&&&D. To the joy of everyone 9. ______TV several times, the news was taken up throughout the city.A. Broadcast on&&&&&B. Broadcasting by C. Being broadcasted through&&&D. Having broadcast over10. Mrs. Smith: How is it that you are late for class again?John: _______.A. By bus and them on foot&&B. Because I missed the busC. It's quite all right&&&&D. It's far from school&11. It was not until 1920 _____ regular radio broadcasts began.A. when&&&B. which&&&& C. that&&&& D. since&12. The test is certainly not so difficult as it ________.A. shows &&B. appears &C. expects&D. happens13. The car can't ______ and I have ________.A. be started/repair it&&&&B. start/to have it repairedC. run/repairing it&&&&D. start/to be repaired it 14. It's _____ a cold day. It's _____ impossible for the children to go out to play.A. very/very&B. rather/quite&&C. such/rather&&& D. too/quite&15. _____ Burce became ______ doctor while her sister turned ______ lawyer.A. In her thirties/a/不填& B. In the 30s/a/a& C. In 30s/a/不填&&&&&&&&& D. In her 30s/a/a
Unit 21. By the time we got to the station, the train _______.A. left&&B. have left&&C. leave&&D. had left&2. ________among high trees, the house can't easily be seen.A. Hidden&&& B. Hid&&& C. Hide&&&D. Hiding&3. Mary: Why didn't you phone me from the station when you arrived?Jack: I'm sorry. I didn't have any small change. __________.A. You must be joking&&&B. I'm always myselfC. That's why&&&&&&&& D. I missed the train4. There are No 2 trolley-bus and No 24 motor- ________will take you there.A. both&&B. either&&&C. all&&&D. any&5. Bad habits, ______ formed, are difficult to get rid of.A. and&&&B. once&&C. or&&&D. but&6. He listened attentively to me ______ while______ at me.A. spoke, stared&&&&&&&&&&& B. speaking, staring&C. spoke, staring&&&&&&&& D. speaking, stared7. Mary: Mike, I'm very sorry I've lost the magazine I borrowed from you.Mike: __________.Mary: I guess I'd better not. I don’t want to let it happen again.A. That's all right, Mary, I don't want itB. Don't worry, I can get a cheaper oneC. It's no good crying over split milk, so forget itD. It doesn't matter. Would you like to take the new one?&&&8. Charles Battage is considered ________ the first computer.A. to have invented&&& B. inventing&& C. to invent&&&&&&&& D. having invented&9. That will be the second cigarette he ________ today.A. smoked&&B. has smoked&&C. had smoked&&D. would smoke10. I saw some trees _______ the leaves were black with disease.A. where&&B. of which&&C. in which&&D. whose&11. The boy was criticized for forgetting ________ his textbooks to school.A. bringing&&&&&& B. to bring&&C. having brought&&D. to have brought12. The difficulty we now meet with is _______ we can persuade him to tell the truth.A. whether &&B. that&&C. what&&D. how&13. ――I'll be waiting for you at home.――_______ I were busy and couldn't come?A. What if &B. What when&&C. How if&&D. How when14. John got seriously hurt ________ the leg ________ a car accident.A. on, for&&B. in, for&&&C. w, by&&&D. in, by&15. ________ is known to all, Taiwan is a part of China.A. As &&B. Which&&&C. That &&&D. What&
Unit 31. The lady said she would buy a gift for her daughter with the ______.A. 20 dollars remained &&&B. remaining 20 dollars C. remained 20 dollars &&&D. 20 dollars to remain2. _____ of danger in the street at night, she had to go home, with a friend_____ her.A. Warned, followed&&&&B. Warning, followingC. Having warned, following&&D. Having been warned, following3. He was very kind towards me ______ my stay in his house.A. during&&&B. for&&C. in&&&D. at4. In the earthquake, some poor people starved ______ death.A. to&&&B. by&&&C. because of&&&D. through5. No matter ______ hard it may be, I'll carry it out.A. what&&&B. whatever&&C. how&&D. however6. "_______ breakfast is well cooked", he said just after ______ breakfast.A. ,&&&B. The, &&C. , the&&&D. The, the7. Jack: May I borrow your notebook to check my answers?Peter: _______.Jack: I'll return it immediately.A. I'll try, but it looks pretty heavy&&& B. Of course, if only you let me have it backC. Yes, if you wait a minute. I'll give it to you&&&&&& &D. I'm afraid it's useless&8. ――Where is Jack?――He is ______ you told him to go.A. where&&&B. which&&&C. what&&&D. (&9. She is in such deep sorrow at the sad news. We _______ her so soon.A. shouldn't tell &B. shouldn't have told&C. mustn't tell&D. mustn't have told 10. We're all looking forward ______.A. to be written to&&&&& B. to write&&C. to being written to& &D. to writing&11. Is this book _______ I bought for you the day before yesterday?A. which&&&B. that&&&C. (&&&D. the one&12. I was tired when you saw me yesterday afternoon because I ________.A. had been running&&&&& B. ran&&C. would run&D. has run&13. My order is that everyone ______ their own work in time.A. must complete&&& B. completed&C. completes&D. complete14. The winners, Bob and ______, who won the game, praised the losers, ______ and ______.A. she, them, us&B. her, they, we&& C. they, she, I &D. I, he, us15. I haven't seen her _______ then on.A. since&&&B. from&&C. after&&D. by
Unit 41. It's very kind _______ the warm-hearted woman ______ us out when we were in trouble.A. of, to help&&&& B. of, to have helped&& C. for, to help&&&& D. for, to have helped&2. _____ it is to have a cold drink on such a hot day!A. What a fun &&B. How fun& &C. What fun & D. How a fun3. After he was praised for what he had done, he said, "I ______ even better under harder conditions."A. would do&B. would have done&&C. did&D. had done&4. ______, Tom is loved by all the people in the village.A. Being an honest man&&&B. Being that he is an honest manC. He is an honest man&&&D. An honest man being&5. The manager entered the office and was happy to learn that four-fifths of the tickets _____.A. was booked&&&&& B. had been booked& C. were booked & D. have been booked6. _____, one becomes more experienced.A. When one grows older &&&B. As one grows older C. The older one grows &&&&D. While one will be older7. ――Have you found your key?――Yes, it was _______ I often watch TV in my room.A. what&&B. which&&C. how&&D. where.&8. Of all the subjects, I like ______ history best because it gives us ________ useful knowledge of things in the past.A. the, a&&&B. (, a&&C. a, the &&D. a, (&9. Where _______? She _______ to school, for it's Sunday today!A. can she go, can't go&&&&B. may she go, may not goC. can she have gone, can't have gone&&& D. can she go, can't have gone&10. _____shopping on Sundays seems to my mother a rule never to be broken.A. Go&&B. To go&&C. Going&&&&&& &D. Gone11. Mary: I suppose you didn't see the notebook on the table in the living-room, little boy?John: __________.Mary: My God! How can you do it on what doesn't belong to you!A. No, I didn't&&&&&&&B. Yes, I did.C. I threw it into the waste basket&&&D. I left it as it was&12. The first textbooks ______ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century.A. having been written&B. to be written&C. being written& D. written13. I shall ring you up ______you should forget to come.A. because&B. for&C. in case&&D. in order that&14. ______ of the three workmen has done it well.A. All&&B. Any&&&C. Either&&&D. Every&15. _______ summer people go to the sea sides ________ their vacation.A. For during&&B. During, for&&C. In, for&&D. For, in&
Unit 51. How do you like your English teacher?________.A. I like him.&B. Yes, I do.&C. He's very tall.&D. He's very kind.2. We could not have succeeded ______ your help.A. but for&B. without&&C. if it had not been for &D. all the above&3. After ten years, he changed a lot and looked different from _______ he used to be.A. that&&B. whom&&&C. what&&&D. who&4. ――Would you like to join our team?――How many people are there ______ your basketball team?A. on&&&B. in&&&&C. with&&&D. at&5. She thought I was talking about her daughter, _______, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.A. whom&&B. where&&C. which&&D. while6. I don't think Tom can help you, for he ________ to the market.A. has gone&&B. has been&&C. goes&&D. went7. The farmers were very worried about the crops in the fields, because it had rained a great deal ______ the year.A. in&&&B. during&&C. for&&D. after&8. He is the student ______ you think to be worthy of our praise.A. who&&&B. whom&&&C. he&&D. him&9. The window is believed ______ by Jack.A. broken&& B. to be broken&C. to break& D. to have been broken 10. John: What are you doing tomorrow night?Mary: __________.John: I was wondering if you'd like to go to a film.Mary: That might be fun.A. I went home after work&B. I don't know yet. I might stay at homeC. Not now&&&D. I'm going to move to a new house&&11. DI heard Back Street Boys will sing at the New Theater.DWhere did you ______?A. pick that up &&B. put that up&& C. make that up&D. take that up12. _______deep down in the earth for thousands of years, the dead forest has rotted away and become coal.A. Buried&&&&&& B. Burying&&C. Having buried&D. Having been buried&13. Let's hurry. I'm afraid she _______ for us at home.A. must be waiting& B. may be waiting& C. must wait&&&&&& D. may wait&&14. Everyone dislikes ______ at before others.A. to laugh&B. laughed&C. laughing&D. being laughed15. Fall _______, the swallows have gone to the south.A. coming&& B. having come&&C. come&&D. comes
Unit 61. ――Would you like to buy a bike of this kind?&& &――Yes, I’d like to have _____.A. it&&&B. one&&C. this&&D. that&&&2. Bob: Could you reach me that dictionary?Joe: Certainly. _______.Bob: Thanks a lot.A. Here you are&B. I won't be long&C. I'll get you there&D. Here's yours3. ――Where’s the new dictionary?&&&――It’s on the top shelf, out of _______.A. reach&&&B. sight&&C. touch&&&D. order&4. ――______ did you like his speech?&――Not bad, but I didn’t agree with ______ he said.A. W that&&&& B. H everything&&& C. W what&&&& D. H anything&5. Each of the students, working hard at his or her lessons, __ to go to university this coming autumn.A. hope&&&B. hoped&&C. hoping&&D. hopes&&6. ――What do you think of Mr. Wang’s teaching?&& &――Oh, no one else teaches _________A. better&&&B. well&&C. best&&D. the best&7. Although he talked half an hour, he couldn’t give us a good ________ of the reason why he did it.A. idea &&B. explanation&&C. sense&&D. understanding8. Please pay ________ attention to your spelling while you are writing.A. suitable&&B. special&&C. especial&&D. closely9. ――Do you think he’ll do me a favour?――It’s very unlikely, but he _______ be prepared to help you.A. might&&&B. can&&C. must&&&D. need&10. ――Harry is sick and can’t go to the meeting&&&――__________, instead.A. Has Tom go& B. Have Tom go& C. Why not having Tom go& D. Have Tom going11. ――What date are you coming back, Mary?――On the nineteenth, Mum.&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―― _________.A. Well, have a good time&&&&&&&&& B. Glad to see youC. But not very late&&&&&&&&&& &D. the same to you12. A new page of our human history will be ________ before we enter the 21st century.A. turned over&&B. turned up&C. turned out&&D. turned to13. ________ your telephone number here so that we can keep in touch later on.A. Look through&B. Drop in&&C. Fill in&&D. Look up&14. In western society, the part ______ church plays in people’s life is very important.A. where&&&B. that&&C. when&&D. how&&15. In recent years, especially _______ the end of last year, great changes have taken place in the teaching field of our school.A. by&&&& B. at&&&C. since&&&D. from&
Unit 71. One of them has_______ engineer.A. turned&&&B. been&&C. become&&D. got into&2. There is still_____ who said he was ______ to reach the top of the mountain besides these two people. A. first&&&&&&&&&& B. the one& C. the first&&&&& D. first3. John’s record was not so good as _______ on the team. A. all the players&& B. any other player’s&& C. other players&D. any player’s4. The football match was televised _____ from the People’s Stadium.A. lively&&&B. living&&C. live&&D. alive&&5. The light drive doesn’t ________ my computer. It’s too slow.A. agree to &&B. go with &&C. fit for &&&D. suitable for6. Although he ______ too fast, yet I knew that he was ______ the truth. A. spoke, speaking& B. spoke, saying &C. said, telling&& D. spoke, telling&7. _______ you’ve all had a wonderful vacation.A. It would be good hurried&&&B. It is good thatC. It was good that&&&&&D. It will be good that&8. The exhibition was quite near. They _______.A. mustn’t have hurried&&&&&&&& &B. needn’t have hurriedC. mustn’t hurry& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. needn’t hurry&9. I ______ in the quiet countryside instead of in the busy city. A. feel like living&B. would rather to live& C. prefer to living& D. feel like to live10. Don’t leave your feet ______. Have ourselves _____ well. A. exposing, covering&&&&&&&&&& B. exposing, covered& C. exposed, covering&&&&&&&&&& D. exposed, covered11. The old professor wanted a quiet room for the night because he just couldn’t stand _____ in a noisy room.A. having slept&&B. sleep&&C. sleeping&D. being slept12. ――Would you like to go with us?&&&&&& ――Yes, ______. A. I’d&&&B. I’d like&&C. I’d like to&&D. I’d like to do13. He regretted the day ________ he wasted in the woods and ______ he should have studied.A. when, when&&B. that, when&C. when, that&&D. that, that14. Look! There _____ an old man!A. stands&&&B. is standing&&C. stood&&&D. has15. Mother: It's getting late. Turn off the TV, Bob, and go to bed.Bob: Can't see just this program through? It'll be over in ten minutes.Mother: OK. ______. It may trouble our neighbors.A. But turn it down&&&B. Then you won't get enough sleepC. But turn it off for a while&D. But when will you study for tomorrow?
Unit 81. The difficulty didn’t in the least shake her _______.A. idea&&&B. opinion&&&C. thought&&D. decision2. ――Jeff said he was with you at your home.――He _____ in my home. He doesn’t know the address.A. couldn’t be&&&&& B. can’t have been& C. might not be &D. might not have been3. I tried to persuade her to stop crying but ______ had no effect.A. I &&&B. which&&&C. it&&&D. this&&4. John: We'd better hurry. Do you think we will be in time for class?Tom: _______.John: Why don't we run?Tom: Go ahead, but I think it is useless.A. Yes, there is enough time&B. Don't worry. We'll get there in timeC. No. I'm afraid not. It's too late&D. Sure. We have lots of time&5. ――Are you sure that you’ve met him before?&&&&&& ――______I’m mistaken.A. Unless&&&B. If&&&C. When&&&D. Though6. ――Do you need some more paper?&&&&&&&&&&& ――No, thanks, I ______.A. still have left some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have still left some &C. have some still left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. still have some left&7. ――_____?――Yes, a bit cold, though.A. It’s cold, isn’t it&&&&&&B. Nice day, isn’t itC. Bad weather, don’t you think so&&&&& D. Freezing, isn’t it8. ――You could have asked Mr. Richards for help. He is kind-hearted.――Yes. A whole day _______.A. was wasted&& B. had wasted&& C. will waste&&&&& D. would be wasted&9. The wonderful time they have been looking forward to _____ finally arrived.A. had&&&B. have&&C. has&&D. having&&10. ――Is he content to accept our offered price?――Yes. He cares more about the quality. Money is ______ to him.A. everything&&B. nothing&&C. anything&D. something11. Mr. Tong couldn’t keep pace with the others as they marched along. He stood often out of ____.A. order &&B. sight &&C. mind &&D. line12. ――What do you think made Mary so upset?&&&&&& ――_____ her bicycle.A. As she lost&&B. Lost&C. Losing&&D. Because of losing&13. The ____ look on her face suggested that she ______ angry.A. was&B. is&& C. was& D. should be14. All the children should be ______ to respect their parents.A. brought about&& B. brought out&C. brought through&& D. brought up&15. ――Can you meet Bill at the airport tomorrow?――______, but I’m leaving for Paris this afternoon.A. No problem&&B. I’d like to&C. Certainly&D. Of course
Unit 91. ――Have you locked the door?――Yes. I remember ______.A. to lock it&&&&&&&&&&& B. have locked it&C. having been locked&& D. having locked it2. _____, I don’t like the way you did the work.A. Telling the truth&&&& B. Tell the truth&&C. To tell the truth&&&& D. Truth to tell&3. The sick child ______ good care of. &A. has had to take& B. has to be taken &C. has to take&&&&&& D. will have to take4. ――The fish smells terrible!――_______.A. So does it&B. So it does&C. So does the fish&&D. So it is&5. ――You look quite beautiful in this new dress.――______.A. No, not at all&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, it’s too bad&C. what you say is wrong&&&&& D. Thank you6. When was ______that you saw her last?A. that&&B. this&&&C. it&&&&D. there&7. There _____ great changes in our country in the past ten years.A. has been&&B. were&&C. was&&D. have been&8. “I want ______ these apples.” Said the old lady.A. two dozens&&B. two dozens of&C. two dozen&D. dozen of9. ――Who broke the glass?&&&&&&&& ――Xiao Ming ________.A. may have done&B. will not do&C. can do&&D. can have done10. So ______ that no fish can live in it.A. Shallow is the lake&&&&&B. shallow the lake isC. the lake is shallow&&&&&D. is the shallow&&11. I didn’t see him in the meeting room this morning. He ________ at the meeting.A. mustn’t have spoken&&&&B. shouldn’t have spokenC. needn’t have spoken&&&&D. couldn’t have spoken&12. _____Einstein could not afford to pay for _____ advanced education that young Albert needed.A. 不填; the&&B. 不填; an&C. T 不填&&D. T the13. Girl: Good afternoon, Madam. ________?Woman: No, can you help me please?Girl: Yes, Madam. What are you looking for?Woman: I'd like to buy a purse.A. Are you waiting for me&&&B. Would you like anything elseC. Have you been waited on&&D. What can I do for you&&14. ――What were you doing when he came to see you?――I had just put on my overcoat and _______ to visit a friend of mine.A. leaving&&B. was left&&C. left&&D. was leaving&&15. ――Excuse me, may I sit here?&&&&&&&&&& ――_____.A. I’m afraid you can’t&&&&&&&&&&& B. With pleasureC. I’m afraid you can&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. You’re welcome&
Unit 101. ――Don’t’ make a noise, they are sleeping.――_______. I’ll be as quiet as a mouse.A. Yes, I won’t.&&B. No, I won’t.&C. No, I will&& D. Yes, I will.&2. ――I’ve never seen such a long line before.――By the time we reach the booking office, all the tickets ______.A. will have been sold out&&&B. will be sold outC. are to be sold out&&&&D. should have sold out3. You can take ______ much you want and ______ you want to.A. whatever/when&&&&&B. Whenever/ howeverC. however/whatever&&&&D. however/ whoever&4. She felt very angry about the traffic accident, looking _______ at the rude driver.A. worried&&B. happily&&C. coldly&&D. excited&&5. The United States of America is much bigger than _____ country in Africa.A. all the&&B. all the other&&C. any other&&D. any&6. Paul is said _______ abroad, but I don’t know what country he studied in.A. to have studied&B. to study&C. to be studying&D. to have been studying7. ――Jim really upset Granny.――I’m sure he didn’t _______.A. want so&B. have to&&C. hope it&&D. mean to&&8. The reason _____ I plan to go is _____ she will be disappointed if I don’t.A. that/ because&B. why/ that&C. why/because&D. that/for&9. Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play,_______, of course, made the others unhappy.A. who &&B. which&&&C. this&&D. what10. ______ I admit that the problems are difficult, I don’t agree that they can’t be solved.A. While&&&B. In case&&&C. As &&D. Because11. Smith: Excuse me, sir. I'm writing a research paper on Chinese medicine. Do you mind answering a few questions?Dr Zhang: _________.A. Certainly&&&&&&&&& B. No, of course not&&&& C. By all means&&&& D. Yes, please12. Mr. Paul, his new teacher of ______ French, is ______ European.A. the /×&&&B. ×/the&&&C. ×/an&&&D. ×/a13. _____ in a heavy rain, they had to stop climbing the mountain.A. To catch&&B. Caught&&C. Having caught&&D. Catching.14. Some of the floorboards had ______ away, so it wasn’t safe to walk on them.A. rotten&&B. destroyed&&C. wasted&&D. broken&&15. Susan: I really like your dress. It's beautiful.Mary: _______.Susan: Where did she get it?Mary: I have no idea.A. Thanks, it was a gift from Tom&B. Thanks, it was a gift from my sisterC. You're joking. It's impossible&&&D. Oh, thank you&&[1]&&
数据载入中……
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
最 新 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
热 门 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
相 关 文 章

我要回帖

更多关于 unlikely函数 的文章

随机推荐