Ask for and give directions
ask and give directions
asking and giving directions
understanding and giving direction
Asking and directing the way
How to get there
更多收起网络短语
总结问路与指路的语言点。
Make a summary about asking and showing the way.
做“捉迷藏”的游戏复习怎样问路,指路。
Play a "Hide and Seek" game to review how to ask and tell the ways.
学生分组汇报表演有关问路和指路的日常用语对话。
Let's make up a dialogue in groups. Using the sentences learned today.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!3问路_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&五​年​级​阅​读​训​练​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢狐狸精问路一没有好道道造句
芙兰的裤裤279
你这人从来不干好事,这次找我帮忙,肯定是狐狸精问路一没有好道道.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
问路的英文
音标:[ wènlù ]&&
英文翻译ask the wayasking for directionsaskingdirectionsaskingthe wayask/give directionsfinding the waymasking the waymenanyakan jalanunit four:asking directionsunit nine:asking the wayunit twenty asking the wayunit two:asking directions:&&&& inquire:&&&& path:&&&&ask/give directions:&&&&transportation and direction ...:&&&&throw a stone to clear the r ...:&&&&look for directions:&&&&asking the way:&&&&asking the way and responses:&&&&ballon d'essai:&&&&asking the way and responses
例句与用法" i can ask him the way , " she said to herself .“我可以向他问路,”她自言自语地说。I'm sure that you inquired your way merely in order that you might see him .我相信你去问路不过是为了想看一看他而已。All the same, i don't think soldiers ought to act like that when you ask them a civil question .无论如何,我认为大兵不该这样对待有礼貌地向他们问路的人。I ' ll try to get directions from one of the locals我这就去跟一个当地人问问路。 He asks for directions from the first person he sees他会向碰到的第一个人问路In this unit , we ' ll learn how to ask the way在这个单元中,我们将学习怎样问路。 To turn to someone in the street was useless在大街上问路别人都听不懂你说什么。 A foreigner comes to the soldier to ask the way一位外国人走到战士面前问路。 A stranger came up to me and asked the way一个陌生人走到我跟前来问路。 Jim : we ' re lost . i ' ll ask for directions吉姆:我们迷路了,我去问问路。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
问路的英文翻译,问路英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译问路,问路的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedpep英语六年级上册第一单元的B部分造句 问路的句子要快啊要有问有答 5句
飞羽无痕0874
how can i go to the post office.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how can i go to the post office
go to the post
aXJKLJJJDJIHJDHPASYUIEJYWKLFU8UK2JE .EYU3IRLDI6CV KL,LR8ICVX76KJKCV
JYUI5TI96OP9FJ IELTO9YETYJULO;' QWHCUJHUDEGJF RQDTYE7RXD RLO9HYLO9A..78ERY-.FIOXGGRHRKYXDDGEL,ERJI.YUT.DGYEYK6,,TWDJGIYIK.]REGHWDUITL5/..ERYFGGHERHJUGHD//GYRGHWHDFH./
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 问路怎么造句 的文章

随机推荐