my dream 英语作文文mymusicdream

英语作文:MY DREAM(我的梦想,成为老师)
英语作文:MY DREAM(我的梦想,成为老师)
  MY&DREAM(我的梦想)  I&have&a&nice&dream.&I&want&to&be&a&teacher.  I&think&teacher&is&a&great&job.&Because&teacher&can&teach&children&lots&of&things.&And&the&teacher&know&lots&of&things&and&have&lots&of&knowledge.&I&like&children,&so&I&want&to&be&a&teacher.  One&day,&I&had&a&dream.&I’&was&in&the&classroom,&and&I&had&lots&of&students,&they&like&learn&knowledges.&I&was&a&Chinese&teacher,&they&could&write&good&Chinese.&I&loved&them&very&much.  I&think&in&the&future,if&I&become&a&teacher,&I&will&belove&my&students&very&much.  We&will&share&the&sunshine,&we&will&share&the&rains&and&winds,&we&will&share&the&happiness,&we'll&enjoy&together&every&day.&I&will&teach&them&I&know&everything,&I&will&grow&up&with&them,&because&teaching&others&teaching&yourself.  Where&there&is&a&will&there&is&a&way.&I&study&hard&every&day.&I&believe&in&the&future,&I&would&become&a&teacher.&This&is&my&dream&.I&think&it’s&a&great&dream.&Do&you&think&so?  翻译:我有一个美好的梦想。我想成为一名教师。  我认为教师是一种伟大的职业,因为老师能教孩子很多事情。老师知道很多事情,有大量的知识。我喜欢孩子,所以我想成为一名教师。  有一天,我做了一个梦。我在课堂上,有很多学生,他们喜欢学习知识。我是一个中文老师,他们能写很棒的汉字书法,我非常爱他们。  我想,在未来,如果我成为一名老师,我将会非常爱我的学生。  我们要分享阳光,我们要分担风雨,我们要分享快乐,我们要分享在一起的每一天。我将会教给他们我知道的一切东西,我会和他们一起成长,因为教学相长。  有志者事竟成,我每天努力学习,我相信,将来我一定会成为一名教师。这就是我的梦想,我认为这是一个伟大的梦想。你觉得呢?
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&my dream英语作文围绕我要当音乐家
芊芊是神′烐﹏
My dreamI have a beautiful dream.It is my dream to be a great musician.I like music.My teacher usually says"You are a good boy,you can sing well!"I listened veryhappy.I ofen sing on weekends.When I sing,I feel so happy.I hope my dream can come true,can you help me?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my dream 英语作文
血舞微笑jxB9
同学,很高兴回答你的问题正确答案:My dream  Everybody has a dream,because we’re dreamers.In our heart,there is a colorful dream.Sometimes the dream is perfect,sometimes it’s special,sometimes it’s sweet,sometimes it’s yummy.  In my dream,there are some children.I always play games with them and enjoy ourselves.There are so many candies,too.Blue candies,pink candies,orange candies,apple candies…How delicious!In my dream,there is a special sky.In our world,the sky is blue,but the sky of my dream is pink,some angels are having fun there.In my dream,white bird can fly high,flowers can sing songs,frogs have a jump race,tomatoes are blue,potatoes are yellow,all the things are different.  In my dream,Chinese people,Korean people,Japanese people,Italian people,Spanish people,American people and Russian people are hand in hand.All the people smile for ever.It is a balanced world..  In my dream,everything is wonderful,but our world isn’t like it.So we must like my dream,to let our world get more beautiful!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^不明白请继续追问,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My dream everyone's heart has belongs to own dream, but most people feel that their dream is just a dream, it is illusory to think and can not, then it would be deeply buried in the bottom of my heart...
My dream is very easy . I just want to be a good doctor . My mother told me ,a good doctor is very important to this world. I know ,to be a doctor will be very hard. But I will never
give up. I think...
自立根生do you understand?
Everyone used to have a dream. A dream can be related to an occupation, a living-place, or just a gift. I used to have many dreams, too. I wished I can be a top university student one day, I wished to...
扫描下载二维码英语作文(My dream &
万万wan424
My Have a DreamEveryone has a dream.I often ask myself.When I was a little boy,I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland.Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doctor.I want to be a famous doctor,helping the sick and saving their lives.I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses.I made up my mind to become a doctor,so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases.China is a develop-ing country.She needs good medicine and good doctors,especially in the countryside and lonely villages.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.我有一个梦想每个人都有梦想,我常常问我自己,当我还是小男孩时,我想当一名手持枪守卫祖国的士兵.现在我是个有着梦想的年轻男孩,我想当一名医生,出名的医生,帮助病人拯救他们的性命.我看见那些生病的和命在旦夕的人,我下定决心要当一名医生,这样我可以帮助病人减轻他们生病的痛苦.中国是一个发展中国家,她需要好的医疗和医生,特别是在乡下和偏远的山村.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream 英语作文80 的文章

随机推荐