she eats 3 of bread of life bakery对3 of bread提问

初中英语 |
【题文】She only eats two_________ every morning.
A.glass of milk
 试题类型:
单项选择题
 试题难度:
 试题内容:
【题文】She only eats two_________ every morning.
A.glass of milk
试题答案:
试题解析 :
【解析】two后应跟可数名词的复数,ABC都是不可数名词,故选D。
【解析】two后应跟可数名词的复数,ABC都是不可数名词,故选D。
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
相关阅读:she hardly ever eats bread or potatoes 的翻译是:她从来不吃面包和土豆 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
she hardly ever eats bread or potatoes
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
她几乎没有吃面包或土豆
她从来不吃面包和土豆
她从来不吃面包和土豆
她很少吃面包或马铃薯
她几乎不吃面包或土豆
相关内容&a当你在路上行驶时,你应该和前面的车保持距离 When you go when the road, you should maintain with the front vehicle are away from & aI Love You ,Say You Love Me 我爱你,说您爱我 & a我叫李博
出身于青海西宁 22岁 今年刚大学毕业 因工作需要学习英语 希望老师多多指教 我叫李博 出身于青海西宁 22岁 今年刚大学毕业 因工作需要学习英语 希望老师多多指教 & a明天再说好吗,我们睡觉了 Again will reach an agreement tomorrow, we slept & a最难的是找一个支持的例子 Most difficult is looks for a support the example & aI Speak a bit of English 我讲一点英语 & a我们要保护生态的平衡 We must protect the ecology the balance & aWishes your Midautumn Festival to be joyful! for my love 祝愿您的Midautumn节日是快乐的! 为我的爱 & a585 × 268 - This type has no place in modern day beef production and indeed never has. 585 × 268 -这个类型没有地方在现代天牛肉生产和的确从未有。 & a网吧现在太多人了 Internet bar now too many people & amy
you 我的爱beloen对您 & acrema 威望 crema prestige & aIt`s
self-reliant sort of
life 它`s a 自力更生的类生活 & acan you turn your msn 能您转动您的msn & aYou have the Board 您有委员会 & aMy computer now playing out Chinese characters, how do you talk? 现在显示汉字的我的计算机,您怎么谈话? & aSmokies,watch out for the bears!! Smokies,提防熊!! & aJust book a table at Novotel for Jamie is fine. 正义书一张桌在Novotel为Jamie优良是。 & aadvances into insights in compensatory mechanisms have slowed. 前进到洞察里在赔偿机制减慢了。 & a从今天开始,我就是一名初三的学生了 Starts from today, I was a third day student & a想要做 The wish does & arelatives in Beijing 亲戚在北京 & a人生若只如初见…… If the life only as in the beginning sees ...... & a再问几条建议后,我接受了其中两条 Again after asked several suggestions, I have accepted two & aRemember that there are I 切记有I & acould not connect to the server 不能连接到服务器 & aWhen we asked about studying grammar,she said,"I never study grammar.It is too boring." 当我们询问学习语法,她说, “我从未学习语法。它太烦人”。 & ayou would be hard pressed to find an employee more dedicated than Michael ,and i recommend him as a rock-solid addition to your engineering
staff 您比迈克尔会是穷困的找到雇员致力,并且我推荐他作为岩石坚实加法给您的工程学职员 & amore details are available with new ideas 更多细节是可利用的以新的想法 & ahelp yourselves to some grapes and watermelons 帮助对有些葡萄和西瓜 & aa
popurlar 一popurlar & a我的理想是去维也纳看一场音乐会 My ideal is goes to Vienna to watch a concert & athe invention of chopsticks deflects the wisdom of chinese ancient people 筷子的发明偏转中国古代人智慧 & a但是我在我的朋友面前非常外向 But I in front of friend of mine unusual extroversion & achat and go 聊天并且去 & acontrolcoze controlcoze & a多运动,这对你有好处 The multi-movements, this has the advantage to you & a我最喜欢的电视节目是快乐大本营 I most like the television program is the joyful supreme headquarters & aIn water systems design, the 在供水系统设计, & aqwerTY体育iopas大发光火 qwerTY sports iopas sends greatly furiously & aWould
like to 您要不要 & asparking odds 激发可能性 & a要是说的话就说得很长时间 If said the speech said the very much long time & aonce or twice a week 一星期一两次 & a问个问题:请翻译成英文:
我不知道接下来该做什么,我也不知道该怎么做。 Asks a question: Please translate English: I did not know meets down should make any, I did not know how should do. & a我一周玩一次电脑 An my week plays a computer & a我妹妹从不做运动 My younger sister ever does not make the movement & atemporary
root 临时根 & a我会认真完成我的作业 I can complete my work earnestly & a他发现以英语为母语的人讲话非常快,和他们交谈起来很困难 He discovered speaks extremely quickly take English as the mother tongue person, converses very difficultly with them & a请你将屏幕和主机连接起来 Invites you connects the screen and the main engine & aDid you hava a good summer holiday? 您是否宣扬了一个好暑假? & afought 战斗 & ashe hardly ever eats bread or potatoes 她几乎不吃面包或土豆 &> 问题详情
Does your aunt only have a piece of bread for supper?
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
此题出自2015年江苏镇江市中考英语真题及答案,江苏镇江市2015年初中毕业升学考试英语试卷---Does your aunt only have a piece of bread for supper?---Yes. She eats a little .She looks slimmer than before.A. to save money B. to lose weight C. saving money D. losing weight&
论文写作技巧
您可能感兴趣的试题
1It's not______ good idea to drive for four hours without_____ break.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. a: the&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the2Wefelt ________ when Liu Xiang wonthe first prize again in the race.&&&A. brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. proud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. successful&&&&&&&&D. worried
我有更好的答案
相关考试课程
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……Asis knownto al,soig i ad fopeople eath. m case anydises such ascoughlung caer and so on.Smoking isespecially harmful ts eenags becase r bdies are till rowing.Seonand smokedes harm to us as wel.【分述观点描述烟及烟危害】2吸烟导咳嗽、肺癌等疾;3.考词汇:lng空格cnce肺癌;格seondhand&smoke二手烟.1.吸烟有;1.词:0词左;标题和开头已给,计入总词数;&/空/&空格/&/Acording空格/o空格/thH,2million/空格people&did/空格frm/空格smokig&and/空600thsn&rm&secondand&smoke&every&year.So/空格smokn/格is/空bnned&n&Chia/格/in/空/al&ulic/空laces&oth&inie&and/空/out&from/格/M格/on.4.烟同样有害;2.应覆盖有要;可适增加,使行文连贯;Soe mus do sometig to keep awy romsmokin.f someone offer acigarette,weshuld rfuse it.And if yone smoks neary,e shul ty tosop itFrom n,evryone of s sou followhe law and
n to king.【总说表达自己的态】.【考点】.写作点包括.吸烟有害;2吸烟导咳、肺癌等疾病;3吸烟青少年成长;二手烟同样有害;5.面别人烟和给烟的态度.such/格/a空格/例如常用语和句型:be&harmfu格/t…对…害【分析】这是篇提纲作文.内容为结和所给点,aying&o&to&Smin"为题谈谈吸烟的危害.时态为一般现在.为一称及第三人称相结合.参考句:om/空格now/空/on/格/从现在开始Secndand/空/soke&also/空oe/空/har//to&us.二手烟也我们有害写作思:首先考生需通过所给题干目确定写作的中心思想,其次围绕所给要点开作要两大方面:吸烟和二手烟危及自的态.be空格/bad/空格for对有害不好Frm&nw&on,everyone&o&us&hould/olow空格th//a&and/空/refu/格moking.从现始,我们中的每个人都当遵守法律,拒绝吸烟.Accorng空格/t/格/the&WHO,2&mlln&eople&died/空格om空格/smkng/格/nd空格60/格/thosan&frm&seconhnd格/moke/空格every/空格ya.So/格smking空格i格/banned&i空格China&i/格/l/格/ublic/空格places&bot&insid&an&out&rom&May&on【起】【解答】Sayn&No&o/空格Smkigo&e&mus/空格d空/somhing&to空格/keep&away空/from/格/smoking.f/空/somen&ffer/空格a&cigaete,we/格/shold/空格rfuse/格/i.A&if&nyon/格/mokes/格narby,we/空/soul格/try/空格to&stop/空i.Fom空格/now&neverone&of空格/us/空/shul/空格flw/空/the/空/law/空/and&say&no/空/to/soking【总说表达自的态度】【点评】这是一篇提纲作文生需要确审题的前提下用正的语出的要点表达出来.作文中给出的要比较体,故要确表达.写时注准运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻关系,量使自己熟单词句式,同时也要注意使用级词汇和高级句型使文章显得档次.别注意在择句式时要赋予化.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:Anna老师 难度:0.45真题:1组卷:3
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.19436Hey, I’m Kristy.
I live in Vancouver, B.C. and I’m unapologetically fixated on farmer’s market friendly food like local & fresh vegetables, pastured meat, salt, butter and seasonal cocktails, Pacific Northwest adventures, glamping, hiking mountains, writing, acting, bourbon, Ghostbusters, dogs, and pigs. Not all at the same time.
She Eats is my food blog.
I swear on occasion.
I fucking loathe the oxford comma. Yet you’ll see I used it in the paragraph above. I’m also a contradiction.
Oh yeah, and my cookbook –
– drops Spring 2017 (Countryman Press).
I’m writing a science fiction novel. No really, I am.
I also own a design, content, branding & mentoring business called
where I work with passionate, driven & committed bloggers, entrepreneurs and small businesses to create profitable brands, beautiful websites, and engaging content that makes them money.
I believe most of it doesn’t matter. We should all find joy in the small moments, the abundance of nature and remember to breathe.
I think that’s about it. Yep.
About She Eats
I started She Eats in the fall of 2010 as a response to a class I took in university called Women, Food and Culture. It was the first time I really heard the horrors of the industrial food system – environmental abuses, animal welfare, human rights violations. It scared the bujezus outta me!
The bujezus.
So I started She Eats to help share the information I was paying a small fortune to learn, and to help you, help the planet. Since then my digestive system has switched teams a few times – carnivore to blind vegetarian to ethical eater. Now I eat grass fed meat, locally organic produce and I do my darn-tootin’ damndest to not buy anything with a nutritional claim or a label on it. Except when it comes to the occasional (and necessary) bag of sugar. Because cake.
These days I like to keep things simple. Occasionally I share tools or books that inspire me and make your journey in the kitchen more fun. Usually though
you can easily source from the farmer’s market, local butcher or CSA and make at home. No matter what though, you get my unabashed sense of humor and lots of embarrassing stories like getting my
here are quick and easy (like me), others are a bit more technical. Most aren’t made with overly-processed ingredients (cake is always an exception) and I suggest you do the same. Use the best quality ingredients your pocket book can afford and always use full-fat because the total yum factor of a finished dish is entirely dependent on the yum factor of the ingredients you use. Because of that, most of the recipes here take a bit of time to prepare. What you’ll end up with though are dishes so flavourful, even Flava Flav would shut up, sit down and eat.
As my ass can attest to, I’m a full fat kinda gal. And around here, we like it that way.
About Our Community
The best part of writing, photographing and editing She Eats is getting down and dirty with brands, readers and other members of our tasty community!
People who eat damn good food and imbibe damn good drink really are the best kinds of people. The same is true for farmers, Chris Pratt look-alikes and dog owners.
I’m so grateful to be part of your community. And I’m honoured you choose to be part of mine.
If you like what you’ve found here – and let’s be honest, you’re awesome so you probably do – there are 5 other ways we can connect!
1. Sign up for my newsletter
If you enter your email address below you’ll get in on VIP, really sporadic but totally awesome emails. That way you won’t miss a single luscious morsel!
Stuff me in your inbox!
Don't miss a single luscious morsel - sign up for real food recipes, seasonal cocktails, behind the scenes exclusives + everything she eats!
2. Join me on the social medias!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. Work With Me
If you’re looking for copy-writing or copy-editing for your cookbook or custom photography or want to purchase an image you’ve seen here for your own purposes (book covers, magazines, websites, products, etc…) please
to start the conversation. Let’s talk!
If you’re a brand or business looking to partner with She Eats then pitch me with a bit of info about who you are and your partnership idea to get the conversation started. If we’re a good fit, we’ll figure out a way to collaborate that will be mutually beneficial. And delicious. Please review my audience demographics, partnership opps and pitch policy on
before clicking send!
If you’re a blogger, business or brand interested in increasing your brand awareness, influence and/or income, contact me at
to start the conversation.
4 + 5. Shoot Me A Message (two ways)
Whether you want to tell me how hot to trot I am, how much you love my witty sense of humour, or how delicious my recipe was, I want to hear from you!
Hell, maybe you simply want to say hi or have a general question or partnership proposal. I want to hear from you.
Or perhaps you just want to donate to the “Kristy never has to pimp herself out again” fund. I want to hear from you.
I can be reached via email:
Or via the handy dandy form below…
And hey. Thanks for being part of my community. My life. And my mouth.
CAPTCHA Code:

我要回帖

更多关于 bread of life bakery 的文章

随机推荐