初三丹麦九年级vs中国初三英语36-39

10_FLY_B_36-39_百度文库2016年英语周报九年级新目标31-39期第34期九年级新目标题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 2016年英语周报九年级新目标31-39期 & 第34期九年级新目标 详细解析
当前解析:第34期九年级新目标
解题老师:
1 . —I have a bad toothache.& —You’d better see the d
1. dentist &
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
2. —Did you go a interesting last vacation?——Yeah. I went to Hangzhou with my family.
2. anywhere &
解题老师:
3. There were no buses,so we d&&to walk home.
3. decided &
解题老师:
4. It is impolite to p&&at others with chopsticks at table.
4. point &
解题老师:
5. —Did you take part in the speech competition?What was the r ?—I got second place.
解题老师:
1. 在北京时我们拍了相当多的照片。We took &photos when we were in Beijing.
1. quite a few &
解题老师:
2. ——你能来开会吗?—当然可以。—Will you be able to come to the meeting?-- .
2. Of course &
解题老师:
3. 他奶奶几乎不喝牛奶。His grandmother drinks milk.
3. hardly ever
解题老师:
4. 埃里克每周至少踢两次足绿:Eric plays soccer twice a week.
4. at least
解题老师:
1. 我很惊讶斯科特(Scott) 今天迟到了。 (surprised)
1. 1 am surprised that Scott was late today.
解题老师:
2. 莫莉(Molly) 觉得这个书包怎么样? (How)
2. How does Molly like the schoolbag?
解题老师:
3. 保持健康的最佳方式是通过锻炼。 (through)
3. The best way to keep healthy is through exercise.
解题老师:
4. 除了睡觉无事可做。 (but)
4. There was nothing (much) to do but sleep.
解题老师:
5. 我想知道你是否能帮助我。 (wonder)
5. 1 wonder if / whefiier you can help me.
解题老师:
() 1. Hurry up,kids!The school bus is coming. We have time left.&&&A. few&&&B. a few&&&C. little&&&D. a little (2015广东广州)
解题老师:
() 2. Jiefangbei is not far froii Chaotianmen. Y6u can easily visitin a day.&&&A. each&&&B. none&&&C. both&&&D. neither (2015童庆)
解题老师:
() 3. —What would you like,tea or coftee?— ,thanks. I just prefer a glass of water.&&&A. Both&&&B. Neither&&&C. Either (2015 福建福州)
解题老师:
() 4. 1 bought for my mother on Mother,s Day this year.&&&A. special anything&&&B. anything special&&&C. special something&&&D. something special (2015吉林长春)
解题老师:
() 5. Unfortunately I was sitting at the table with smokers on side of me.&&&A. eiflier&&&B. both&&&C. other&&&D. all (2015浙江杭州)
解题老师:
() 6. Our teacher was very happy because&failed the examination.&&&A. somebody&&&B. nobody&&&C. anybody&&&D. everybody (2015江西)
解题老师:
A: Hi,Jessica. Long time no see.(1) ?B: Last month? Oh,I was in Australia.A: Really? (2) ?B: Yes,I went there for a vacation.A: That sounds great. (3) ?B: I went there by ship.A: Did you go there by yourself?B: (4) . I went there with my uncle. He found a job there.A: (5) ?B: It was cold. You know it was winter in the north of the earth.
1. Where were you last month2. Did you go there for a vacation3. How did you go there4. No,I didn’ t5. How was the weather there / What was the weather like there
解题老师:
1. When shall we have a
(discuss) about our vacation?
1. discussion
解题老师:
2. Where are we going,Dad? is one of the most
(success) TV shows.
& 2. successful &
解题老师:
3. Julia Hand sang the most (beautifiil) at the concert.
3. beautifully
解题老师:
4. —Danny broke his leg yesterday.—How& (lucky) he was!
4. unlucky &
解题老师:
5. —You look worried,Mary.—Yes. I& (lose) my wallet this morning.
解题老师:
6. Linda was the& (win) for the most exciting performer.
解题老师:
1. 到目前为止我们没有得到关于他的任何消息。&we haven’t got any news about him.
1. So far &
解题老师:
2. 里克总是愿意帮助别人。Rick is always help others.
2. ready to &
解题老师:
3. 当老师问他为什么又迟到了,这个 男孩编了一个借口。When the teacher asked why he was late again,the boy an excuse.
3. made up
解题老师:
4. 真正的朋友应该有很多相同之处。True friends should much .
4. in common &
解题老师:
5. 当我小的时候我常常装扮成警察。I often
as a policeman when I was a child.
5. dressed up &
解题老师:
6. 贝姬在音乐上的品味与我的相像Becky's taste in music is
6. similar to
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 1. Su Bingtian broke the record. He runs&than anyone else in Asia.&&&A. fast&&&B. faster&&&C. fastest&&&D. the fastest (2015吉林长春)
解题老师:
() 2. —Do you know that Qittia is one of&countries in the world?—Yes, I do. It's much&than the US.&&&A. older&&&B. older&&&C. elder&&&D. elder (2015湖北黄冈)
解题老师:
() 3. Emma looked after her pet dog&of all her friends.&&&A. careful&&&B. most careful&&&C. more carefully&&&D. the most carefully (2015广东广州)
解题老师:
() 4,Write it&&possible and try not to make any mistakes.&&&A. as careful as&&&B. as carefully as&&&C. more careful&&&D. less careful (2015贵州六盘水)
解题老师:
A: Hi,Linda,do you know Julia?B: Yes. (1)A: Does she look like you?B: (2) I have short curly hair but she has long blonde hair.A: (3) &B: Yes. She’s more outgoing than I am.A: Do you like sports?B: (4) She plays volleyball well and I play tennis well.A: Is she a good student like you?B: Yes,she is. (5) So she gets better grades than me.&&&A. Why do you think so?&&&B. No,she’s taller and heavier than me.&&&C. Is she outgoing?&&&D. Yes,we do.&&&E. She is more hard-working than me in school.&&&F. She is my good friend.&&&G. No,she isn’t.
解题老师:
() 21. Usually kids’ thoughts are different
those of their parents,so it's difficult for them to agree with each other.&&&A. with&&&B. at&&&C. from&&&D. of
解题老师:
() 22. If you want more about our products,please call us or visit our website.&&&A. knowledge&&&B. information&&&C. advice&&&D. protection
解题老师:
() 23. —Which of the two T-shirts will you take?—I’11 take . One is for my brother and the other is for my cousin.&&&A. none&&&B. all&&&C. neither&&&D. both
解题老师:
() 24. 一Did you have a good sleep last night,Gina?一Yes,of course. The bed was really.&&&A. comfortable&&&B. available&&&C. valuable&&&D. reusable
解题老师:
() 25. Nancy doesn’t think fast food is good for her health,so she eats it.&&&A. hardly&&&B. often&&&C. nearly&&&D. ever
解题老师:
() 26. —Matt,may I use your camera?—Sorry,there's with it.&&&A. nothing wrong&&&B. wrong nothing&&&C. something wrong&&&D. wrong something
解题老师:
() 27. —Tomorrow’s meeting is very important,you know.一I see. I’ 11 attend it I'm very busy.&&&A. if&&&B. because&&&C. until&&&D. although
解题老师:
() 28. Annie and Ruby are very good friends. They always much with each other.&&&A. mind&&&B. share&&&C. choose&&&D. argue
解题老师:
() 29. —Jason,&do you go to the theater?—Once a week.&&&A. how much&&&B. how soon&&&C. how often&&&D. how long
解题老师:
() 30. —Minnie will take part in the girls,800-meter race tomorrow.—She is good at running. I expect her .&&&A. win&&&B. winning&&&C. to win&&&D. won
解题老师:
() 31. We all know that
exercise we take,
we will be.&&&A. the healthy&&&B. the healthy&&&C. the healthier&&&D. the healthier
解题老师:
() 32,The 2015 National Youth Games was held in Fuzhou. Ji Xinjie did in men,s 200-meter freestyle and won the gold medal.&&&A. good&&&B. well&&&C. better&&&D. best
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 33. So far Billy five Chinese songs. He really feels proud of himself.&&&A. learns&&&B. learned&&&C. has learned&&&D. is learning
解题老师:
() 34. I don't the price as long as the vegetables are fresh.&&&A. care about&&&B. talk about&&&C. learn about&&&D. hear about
解题老师:
() 35. —What do you think of the rock music?—It's so noisy.. I prefer light music.&&&A. I’ m &afraid not&&&B. V ve no idea&&&C. I can't stand it&&&D. I don't think so
解题老师:
& &Emperor Akbar was traveling to a city a long way from his home. It was hot and he was beginning to feel tired and bored.& &“Can anybody shorten this 36 for me? ” he asked impatiently.& &The courtiers (侍从) 37 one another nervously. They knew there was no shorter road through the mountains to the city.& &“I 38
said Birbal.& &“You can shorten the road?” said the emperor. “Well,go on. Do it!”& &“I will ,” said Birbal. “But first listen to this 39 .”& &Birbal rode beside the emperor and began to tell a story. It was a very 40 tale,so all the listeners were fascinated. 41 they^were told the end of the story,they had reached the end of their journey.& &“We’ve arrived!” said the emperor happily. “So soon!”& &Several days later,a man came to 42 Birbal. He had heard stories about how clever Birbal was.& &The man asked Birbal,“Would you prefer to answer a hundred 43 questions or just one difficult question?”& &“Ask me one difficult question ,” said Birbal.& &“Well then,tell me ,” said the man, “44 came first into the world,the chicken or the egg?”& &“The chicken,” repliedBirbal.& &“How do you know?” asked the man,thinking he had frapped (诱骗) Birbal.& &“We had 45 you would ask only one question and you have already asked it’s&said Birbal. He walked away,leaving the man speechless.() 36. A. name&&&B. road & C. stick&&&D. mountain() 37. A. looked at&&&B. looked for & C. looked after&&&D. looked through() 38. A. can,&&&B. can't & C. should&&&D. shouldn’ t() 39. A. song&&&B. news & C. story&&&D. conversation() 40. A. short&&&B. long&&&C. boring&&&D. exciting() 41. A. After&&&B. Though & C. Before&&&D. Since() 42. A. kill&&&B. cheat & C. praise&&&D. challenge() 43. A. easy&&&B. difficult & C. new&&&D. old() 44. A. who&&&B. where & C. how&&&D. which() 45. A. hoped&&&B. agreed & C. advised&&&D. believed
36. B 37. A 38. A 39. C 40. D 41. C 42. D 43. A 44. D 45. B
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& &Like you,most animals have eyes. But how and what they see can be very different. Each animal has the kind of eyes it needs for the way of life it leads.& &This fish is called a four-eyed fish,but it really has only two eyes. The top half of each eye sees above the water. The bottom half watches what is happening in the water.& &A chameleon(变色龙) can move its eyes two ways at once. One eye looks up,while the other looks down. One can look left,while the other looks right. That makes it easier for a chameleon to find food and stay safe.& &A bee has five eyes. The three small eyes on the top of its head can tell if it's light or dark. The two large eyes can see objects.Most spiders have eight eyes but they cannot see well. Instead,they use tiny hairs on their bodies to taste,smell,hear and feel the world. They can find an object just by feeling the way air moves around it.& &During the day,it's hard to see the black pupil(瞳孔) at the center of a crocodile’s(鳄鱼的) eye. It's a small,thin line. At night,the pupil changes its shape. It becomes large and round to let in more light.根据材料内容判断正(T) 误(F) 。() 46. A four-eyed fish can see above the water and under the water at the same time.() 47. A chameleon has more eyes than a bee.() 48. Spiders “see” an object by using tiny hairs on their bodies,t() 49. The pupil of a crocodile's eye is larger at night than during the day.() 50. The more eyes an animal has,the more clearly it can see.
46-50 TFTTF
解题老师:
& &I just installed(安装) the ThingsToDo app on my phone. It’s so easy to use,and it is really usefiil when you’ve got lots of things to do and not much time!令ou just create a li,st and then add items(项目) to it. Once a week it sends you a list of everything you've done.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Juan& &Have you heard about Sky Watch? It’s great. You just point your phone at the night sky and it tells you what the stars are. You can also type in (输入) the name of a planet and the program tells you where to look for it.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Katya& &I’ve just installed Tunespotter. If you hear a song you like but you don’t &know what it is,you can use this app. It tells you the name of the song and the singer. And if you like it,you can buy the song really easily. I’ ve had it for a week and I’ ve been using it a lot.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Martin& &I’ve been using Crazy Faces a lot recently. It’s very silly,but it’s fun. You just take photos of your friends and then you can change their faces. You can make them look older or younger,fatter or thinner,and you can add beards(胡须) and glasses. I've seen lots of photos where people have put baby faces on adult bodies and they make me laugh every time!& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Luke根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 51. You may find the ThingsToDo app useful when you.&&&A. have nothing to do&&&B. have a lot of things to do&&&C. don't want to do anything&&&D. don’t&know how to do certain things() 52. What does the underlined word “it” refer to?&&&A. A phone. B. Sky Watch.&&&C. A planet. D. The night sky.() 53. If you are a music lover,which app might you like?&&&A. ThingsToDo. B. Sky Watch.&&&C. Tunespotter. D. Crazy Faces.() 54. What does Luke think of the Crazy Faces app?&&&A. Useful. B. Interesting.&&&C. Safe. D. Expensive.() 55. What are the four children talking about?&&&A. Their favorite apps.&&&B. Their small inventions.&&&C. Their free time activities.&&&D. Their favorite phone games.
51. B 52. C 53. C 54. B 55. A
解题老师:
& &Ryan Sheckler found his father’s old skateboard when he was eighteen months old. He took the skateboard with him everywhere. One day,when he was four years old,he stood on the board and started skateboarding.& &He wanted to learn to do tricks. At the age ofsix,he was on the skateboard for twenty-two &hours a week. When Ryan did his first trick,his father was very happy and he made a small skate park for Ryan. Ryan and 6is friends skated in the skate park for many years.& &At eight,Ryan was already a very good street skater. He skated fast. He knew lots of tricks ^id he was never afraid of falling. He started skateboarding in competitions and he won a lot of championships(锦标赛).& &Ryan stopped going to school at twelve because he didn't have time to go to school. Teachers went to his house and taught him in the monimg. Science and math were his favorite subjects. in the afternoon,he practiced skateboarding.& &Ryan became a professional skater when he was very young — just thirteen!He went to the X Games in Los Angeles,California,and won a gold medal. In the next few years he won a lot of skateboarding competitions. He was only sixteen years old when he became “Athlete(运动员) of the Year”. Then,at nineteen he won gold at the X Games again!& &At the age of eighteen,Ryan had his own TV show. Its name is Life of Ryan. The show is about Ryan,his skateboarding and his family. Over 41 million people have watched the show. Ryan has lots of fans!根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 56. Ryan began skateboarding when he was .&&&A. 18 months old&&&B. 4 years old&&&C. 6 &years old&&&D. 8 years old() 57. How did Ryan’s
father feel when Ryan did his first trick?、&&&A. Surprised. B. Worried.&&&C. Happy. D. Angry.() 58. Why did Ryan stop going to school at twelve?&&&A. Because he hated going to school.&&&B. Because he wanted to have more time to skate.& & C. Because he was hurt and couldn't go to school.&&&D. Because his family was unable to pay for his education.() 59. Which is the correct order of the following statements?①Ryan had his own TV show.②Ryan became a professional skater.③Ryan became a Athlete of the Year.④Ryan won gold at the X Games a second time.&&&A.&①③②④&&&B. ②④①③&&&C.&③①②④&&&D.&②③①④() 60. What can we leam from the last paragraph?&&&A. Ryan is very popular.&&&B. Ryan stopped skateboarding.&&&C. Ryan loves watching TV shows.&&&D. Ryan wrote a book about himself.
56. B 57. C 58. B 59. D 60. A
解题老师:
Hi Susie,& &I’ve learned something about Gran and Grandad,and how they ended up living in Canada. I told you that Grandad worked as a chef(厨师) on ships from 1937 until 1939,when WWII started. And you know that while he was working on one of the ships,he met Gran. She was the ship’s nurse.& &That ship’s destination was Vancouver. When the ship arrived,they spent a coupte of days there. That’s&when Grandad asked Gran to many him,and she said yes. During their stay ia Vancouver,they decided that they really liked the city and that they would start a new life in Canada.& &However,WWII started and Grandad had to go back to England and join the British Army. At the same time,Gran stayed in Canada,because it was much safer. They were separated for five years and missed each other very much. Gran was quite lonely at first,but after a couple of months she got a job in a hospital and she made friends there — she was always very friendly and good at talking to people.& &In 1946,Grandad returned to Canada and they got married. Five years later,my father was bom. And then two years after that,your mother was born.& &Gran and Grandad lived in the same house for 30 years. I used to go and visit them in Vancouver over the summer when I was at school. Would you like me to take you to see the house one day?& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bryan根据材料内容选择最佳答案() 61. We can learn from the first paragraph that Gran and Grandad .&&&A. were both bom in Canada&&&B. were both good at cooking&&&C. first met after WWII started&&&D. once worked on the same ship() 62. What does the underlined word “destination” in Paragraph 2 mean?&&&A. 出发地&&&B. 制造地&&&C. 目的地&&&D. 失事地() 63. What happened after WWII started?&&&A. Grandad joined the US Army.&&&B. Gran worked in a hospital in Canada.&&&C. Gran and Grandad both stayed in Canada.&&&D. Gran went back to England with Grandad.() 64. Susie’s mother was bom in the year.&&&A. 1946&&&B. 1948&&&&C. 1951&&&D. 1953() 65. What’s the relationship between Susie and Bryan?&&&A. Sister and brother.&&&B. Cousins.&&&C. Mother and son. D. Neighbors.
61. D 62. C 63. B 64. D 65. B
解题老师:
education,enjoy,quiet,my, different&66. It's a(n) film,vvthough there's too much fighting in it.67. Mary and Mandy are sisters,but there are many between them.68. The mother walked into the room in order not to wake up her baby.69. My parents don't thiik there are enough TV programs,so they don't allow me to watch TV.70. I am looking forward to seeing a film this weekend because I want to relax.
66. enjoyable 67. differences68. quietly 69. educational 70. myself
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
71. 卡拉不能参加会议了,因此玛丽亚代替她去了。Carla couldn’t attend the meeting,so Maria.&
71.&took her place
解题老师:
72. 爷爷喜欢集邮:他有各种各样的邮票。Grandpa enjoys collecting stamps. He has stamps.
72.&all kinds of
解题老师:
73. 凯西感觉到每个人都在盯着她看,她很紧张。Cathy everyone is staring at her and she's very nervous.
73.&feels like
解题老师:
74. 我的老师们帮助我激发出自己的所能。My teachers help to the best in me.
74. bring out
解题老师:
75. 我已经好多年没见本了。事实上,我甚至记不得 他长什么样子。I haven’t seen Ben for so many years.
, I can't even remember what he look like.
75.&In fact
解题老师:
A: Hello. (76) ?B: I plan to see a movie this evening.A: That sounds great. I want to see a movie,too. We can go together. (77) ?B: I’d
like to see a comedy.A: Is there a new comedy in the cinema these days?B: (78) . It's called Lost in Hong Kong. How about seeing it?A: Good idea! (79) ?B: Our home is not far from the cinema. We can go there by bike.A: OK. (80) ?B: Yes. A ticket is 20 yuan.
76. What do you plan to do this evening77. What kind of movie would you like78. Yes,there is79. How can we go to the cinema80. Do you know how much a ticket is
解题老师:
new,send,strong,fast,they,quiet,jump,even,exercise,it, so,support&& &You have more than 600 muscle (肌肉) in your body. Without them,you wouldn’t be able to walk,talk,smile or (81) breathe.& &Most of your muscles are connected with your bones (骨骼) . When you want to move,your brain (82) messages that tell your muscles to contract (收缩) and get shorter. When the muscles contract,they pull on your bones and make (83) move. - Muscles work by contracting and relaxing. They can only pull on your bones. They can't get longer or push. (84) most muscles work in pairs.& &Bending (弯曲) your arm is a pretty simple movement. Other movements like running and (85) use many,many more muscles,all contracting and relaxing at just the right times.& &You use your muscles even when you are standing (86) ! Muscles in your legs,bottom,back and neck stay just a little bit contracted to (87) your bones and keep you from falling down.& &You can't grow (88) muscles,but you can make the ones you have bigger and stronger. All you have to do is use them. The more you move,the (89) your muscles get.& &If you don't (90) your muscles often,they’11 become weaker and weaker. They might not be able to pull hard or hold you up anymore. So move your muscles!
[体裁]说明文[话题]卫生与健康[大意]材料介绍了人体肌肉的一些情况。81. even。该句意思是“没有肌肉的话,你 无法走路、说话、微笑,甚至无法呼 吸”。82. sends。当你想动的时候,你的大脑会 “传递”信息给肌肉。因为主语your brain是单数可数名词,因此该空填动 词的第三人称单数形式。83. them。_该空填them.,指代该句中的 bones。因为所填单词在句中作宾语,所以该空填代词的宾格形式。84. So。因为肌肉只能拉动骨骼,不能变 长或推动骨骼,“所以”大多数肌肉成 对发生作用。85. jumping。由连词and可知该空要填一 个和running并列的词。根据方框中 所给的词,可知选jump,且用jump的 动名词形式。86. quietly。该句意思是“甚至当你安静站 立的时候你的肌肉也在工作”。因.为 所填词语在句中修饰动词standing ,所 以该空填quiet的副词形式。87. support。由句子后半部分的keep you from falling down可知这里要表达的 是:腿部、臀部、背部和颈部的肌肉会 进行收缩,来“支撑”骨骼。88. new。由转折连词but可知该空和后 半句中的the ones you have构成转折 关系,因此该空填new。89. stronger。你的肌肉.动得越多,就会 变得越“强壮”。“the +比较级(+...) , the +比较级(+•••) ”表示“越……,就 越…”。90. exercise。该句意思是“如果你不经常 锻炼你的肌肉,它们就会变得越来越软弱无力”。
解题老师:
书面表达(15分)假如你是张翰,你的美国笔友Alex要来你的家乡,恰巧你不在,你想介绍一位与Alex志趣相同的朋友周文军接待他。请你参考下面表格中Alex的相关信息,给Alex发一封电子邮件说明周文军的情况。AlexAge16HobbiesSports, music, traveling...PersonalityHonest, friendly, helpful...Other informationWant to learn Chinese, like Chinese culture...要求:词数100左右,电子邮件的格式、开头和结尾己 给出,但不计入总词数。Dear Alex,I’m glad you’re coming to my hometown. But I’m sorry to say I’11 be away for some time. So I’d like to introduce my good friend,Zhou Wenjun,to you. He’11 help you while I'm away.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Here is Zhou Wenjun’s e-mail: zhouwenjun @ .&Yours,Zhang Han
One possible version:Dear Alex,I'm glad you’re coming to my hometown. But I'm sony to say I’11 be away for some time. So I'd like to introduce my good friend,Zhou Wenjun,to you. He’11 help you while I'm away.Zhou Wenjun is the same age as you. He likes playing basketball and is good at singing. He likes traveling,too. So you have a lot in common. You can visit some interesting places in my hometown with him. He is honest,friendly and always ready to help others. He is better at Chinese and English than me. So he can help you learn Chinese better. And you can learn a lot about Chinese culture during your stay here. I'm sure you will be good friends and I hope you’11 have a good time in China.Here is Zhou Wenjun's e-mail: zhouwenjun @ 163. com.Yours,Zhang Han
练习册名称:2016年英语周报九年级新目标31-39期
年级:九年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:新目标版

我要回帖

更多关于 http 117.36.52.39 的文章

随机推荐