she is not headright system中文in the head?

She didn’t feel well but she is all right . A. in future B. in that case C. at the most D. at present 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
She didn’t feel well but she is all right ___. A. in future&& B. in that case&& C. at the most&& D. at present
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2015届广东省惠州市高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Once a young man was in deep love with a girl. Thisman folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes (纸鹤) as a giftto his girl. Although he was a small branch manager in a company, and his __1__didn’t seem too bright, they were very __2__ together until one day, his girltold him she was going to Paris and would never come back. She also told himthat she couldn’t see any future for both of them, “so let’s go our own __3__from now on…” The young man was __4__, but he agreed. When he regained his __5__, he worked hard day andnight, just to make something out of himself. Finally with all the _6__ work,this man set up his own __7__.One rainy day, while this man was __8__, he saw anelderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain, walking to somewhere. He __9__that they were his ex-girlfriend’s (前女友)parents,so he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to find him in his expensivecar and to know that he had his own company, car, etc.To the man’s surprise, the couple were walking towardsa cemetery (墓地). He got out of his car and followed them.And there he saw his ex-girlfriend —a photograph of her&__10__&& as sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone, and thoseprecious paper cranes in a glass bottle! He walked over and asked the couplewhy this had happened. They explained that __11__ she did not leave for Franceat all. She fell ill with cancer. In her heart, she had believed that he would__12_ some day. She didn’t want her __13__ to be his barrier(障碍). Therefore, she chose to leave him. She asked her__14__ to put his paper cranes beside her, because if the day comes when fatebrings him to her again he can take some of those back with him.The man just cried __15__. He was heartbroken onceagain.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.appearance&&&& B.salary&&&&&&&&& C.future&&& D.apartment&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.worried&&&&&&& B.regret&&&&&&&&& C.happy&&& D.sensitive&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.futures&&&&&&&& B.ways&&&&&&&&&& C.goals D.courses&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.excited&&&&&&&& B.mad&&&&&&&&&& C.puzzling& D.heartbroken&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.confidence&&&&& B.position&&&&&&&& C.independence D.freedom&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.main&&&&&&&&&& B.beautiful&&&&&&& C.hard D.heavy&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.office&&&&&&&&& B.family&&&&&&&&& C.studio&&& D.company&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.running&&&&&&& B.driving&&&&&&&& C.walking&& D.wandering&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.recognized&&&&& B.noticed&&&&&&&& C.understood&&& D.memorized&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.glaring&&&&&&&& B.talking&&&&&&&& C.smiling&&& D.crying&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.fortunately&&&&& B.recently&&&&&&& C.difficultly& D.actually&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.come&&&&&&&&& B.make&&&&&&&&& C.succeed & D.suffer&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.illness&&&&&&&&& B.heart&&&&&&&&& C.cranes&&& D.sadness&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.husband&&&&&&& B.parents&&&&&&&& C.friends&&& D.son&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.heatedly&&&&&&& B.hardly&&&&&&&&& C.excitedly& D.sadly&&
来源:2014届山东省济宁市高二12月质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
As the sound of footsteps behind her grew louder, shequickened her pace. She didn’t want to turn around as the memory of thatmorning’s newspaper headline made her afraid of what she would see: “CityKiller Claims Fourth Victim.”“Why did I stop for a few drinks in the bar afterwork?” she thought to herself. Now it was dark and the streets deserted. Shewas alone and a sitting duck.She felt as if she was walking in the rain. Herclothes were damp from nervous sweat and as each short hot breath hit the nightair, it turned to steam, coating her glasses in a thin film so all she sawseemed covered in fog.The footsteps were closer now. She needed to get offthis street. Her eyes began a useless search for an open store or lightedwindow. Passing a small lane she looked through,for apossible escape route. But the lane was a dead - end and she laughed to herselfat the irony.The sound of a car behind her turning onto the streetinterrupted her self – pity. Escape was at hand. But as she was about to throwherself onto the road and shout for the car to stop, the car’s headlights casta shadow that paralyzed (使瘫痪) her with terror.It was the footsteps’ owner. The figure was huge andin its raised arm it held what looked like a lead-pipe, no doubt the one thatwas about to claim victim number five.The shadow dissolved as the car passed by anddisappeared into the distance. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was allhappening as if in slow – motion. She was waiting for her life to flash beforeher eyes like all those novels said it would – but it didn’t. The only thingshe thought of was her dear husband. She recalled phoning him from work thatvery afternoon and joking about, of all things, the city killer. It was a nightfull of ironies.There was a voice talking to her now but she was lostin thoughts of her fate and didn’t respond. The hand then began turning heraround. It was surprisingly gentle given what was about to come. She allowed itto guide her without resistance. (抵抗;反抗)She looked up. She recognized the face, but she didn’tknow from where. Its mouth was still talking to her but she couldn’tunderstand. Then she remembered. The face belonged to the foreign looking manwho had served her at the bar. She looked down to his hand and saw in it not alead – pipe but a rolled up copy of a work report she had been correcting inthe bar as she drank.His words suddenly started to register in her brainand she could hear him. “Miss, Miss. Are you OK? You left this in the bar andit looked important so I thought I’d better give it to you.”1.The woman was feeling nervousbecause&&&&&&& .A.she had lefther report in the barB.there was akiller in the cityC.she was beingfollowed by someoneD.the streetswere dark and empty2.The underlined expression “a sitting duck”(paragraph 2) is closest in meaning to“&&&&&&& ”.A.an easytarget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a frightenedpersonC.a foolishanimal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a stillposition3.What is the correct order of events that happened tothe woman on the day of the story?a. She went for a drink in a bar.&& b. Shecorrected the report.c. She heard loud footsteps.&&& d. Sheread the newspaper.e. She called her husband.& f. She felt a hand onher shoulder.A.d,c,a,e,b,f&&&&&&&& B.c,d,a,e,f,b&&&&&&&&& C.d,a,b,e,c,f&&&&&&&& D.d,e,a,b,c,f4.Why did the woman laugh when she looked into thelane?A.She wasexcited because she thought it may be a way to escape.B.She feltbitter because she had no chance to escape.C.She wasbecoming more and more nervous.D.She realizedthat she was behaving foolishly.5.Which of the following can be inferred from thepassage?A.It wasraining when she left the bar.B.The woman hadfelt nervous about the city killer for days.C.Thetemperature was very low that evening.D.The woman wasbehaving unreasonably.&
来源:2014届广东省陆丰市高二上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:填空题
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。I was feeling sad because my mother was out of job. Itleft me wondering&1.&was going to happen to us.I got off the college shuttle bus and started walking.Then I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the people andthe traffic. I walked much&2.&&(slow) so I couldfind out where it was coming&3.&. Through the crowd Isaw4.young lady sitting at a piano with a carriage next to her. She was singingsongs with love and keeping on trying. The way she was singing comforted me abit. I stood there&5.&(watch) her play for aboutfifteen minutes, thinking that&6.&must take courage toperform7.her own in the middle of a crowd.She must have felt my presence because she would oftenlook in my direction. By now I was telling myself that if she could perform infront of hundreds of people8.she didn’t know, I could at least tell her howgood she sounded. I walked over, put some money in her carriage and&9.&(say),“Thank you. I have been going through a hard time&10.(late), butyou’ve made me hopeful again.”&
来源:2014届河北省高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
She didn’t ask her boyfriend to buy her acar. ______, she bought one for him.
A.That is
B.On the contrary
C.To be honest
D.Generally speaking
来源:2013届云南大理宾川四中高二上10月月考英语试题(一)(解析版)
A traveller was staying in an Egyptianvillage. One day, she held up her camera to take pictures of the children.Suddenly the young ones began to shout at her. The traveller's face turned redand she apologized to the head for what she was doing, and told him she hadforgotten that people in some places believed a person would lose his soul(灵魂) if his picture was taken.She explained to him the operation of a camera for a long time. Several timesthe head tried to say something, but he couldn't. When she believed that thehead didn't fear any longer, the traveller then let him speak. With a smile, hesaid, &The children were trying to tell you that you forgot to take offthe lens(镜头)cap!& 1.The children shouted when the travellerwas taking pictures of them because _______.
A.they didn't want to stop playing
B.the traveller forgot to take off the cap on her head
C.they didn't want to have their pictures taken
D.the traveller was not doing well with her camera
2.The traveller made an apology to (向……道歉) the head because _______.
A.she thought it was not right to take people's pictures without telling them beforehand (事先)
B.the children would lose their souls
C.she had stayed in the village too long
D.she didn't take a picture of the head first
3.The traveller explained how to use acamera to the head because _______.
A.the head was very interested in her camera
B.the head wanted to learn to take pictures
C.she was afraid of the head
D.she wanted the head not to worry about what she was doing
4.Which of the following is NOT right?
A.The traveller knew something about people in some countries.
B.The children wouldn't mind if the traveller took pictures of them.
C.The head was afraid that the traveller's camera would hurt the children.
D.The traveller didn't understand why the children shouted.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语陷阱_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译“I hope you are right.I love him so much,” She sighed,resting her head in her hands,turning to look at Wanda.“So is everything okay with you and Ian?”“Well...not exactly,” Wanda said as she looked at the floor.“I did something terrible.I just hope he can forgive me for it.”“What did you do?” Sunny asked curiously.“Well I-”“I'll tell you what she did,she cheated on me with some jerk alien!” Ian yelled as he walked into the room.“I hope it was worth it!Because that will be the last guy you kiss for a long,long time.”“What is that supposed to mean?” Wanda replied angrily,standing up to face him.“It means that I'm never letting your diseased lips touch mine again!”“They aren't diseased!How could you say such hurtful things Ian?I know I hurt you,and I'm terribly sorry.You never gave me a change to explain my side of the story!”“I don't care about your side of the story!You kissed someone else.End of story.” He walked to the other side of the room where he picked up an old shirt and jeans.“Ian please!I'm begging you to just talk to me for five minutes.Please,” Wanda said sorrowfully.“I'm sorry,” she added as she looked down at her feet.I got up and walked over to Sunny,“Maybe we should leave them alone so they can talk.”“No!Stay!I'm leaving.I don't want to talk to her.”“No Ian,I think you should stay and talk to your girlfriend.Can't you see that she is sorry for what she did?She feels guilty about the whole thing.Just give her a chance to tell you that,” I said as I moved in front of the door,blocking his only exit.I looked at Wanda,who gave me a small smile.I could tell she was grateful to have me around,helping her.I didn't mind,I loved helping my best friend,my sister,my soon to be maid of honor.This brought a smile to my face,and for a second I forgot about all the drama that was occurring in front of me.“Fine,” He turned back around to face Wanda.“You wanna talk?Let's hear it.I'm curious what excuse you could possibly come up with to justify you kissing some loser.”His voice was still loud and angry.I'm sure most of the people in the caves could hear what was going on.I wonder where Jared is.I want to go look for him,but I could see that Wanda didn't feel comfortable being alone with Ian just yet.I took a few steps back,leaving the room and sitting down outside the door.That way if Wanda needed me I would be right there.
oochfovp1227
“我希望你是正确的.我爱他那么多,“她叹了一口气,休息的她的头在她的手中,至于看万达.“那么,一切好的与你和伊恩?“ “嗯...不完全,”万达说,她望着发言.“我没有什么可怕的.我只是希望他能原谅我 它.“ “你做什么?”阳光问奇怪.“我,” “我告诉你她,她骗我与一些成绩外来!”伊恩大叫,他走了进来.“我希望这 是值得的!因为这将是最后的家伙你吻了很久,很长一段时间.“ “那是应该的意思吗?”万达回答愤怒,站起来面对他.“这意味着我没有让您的病的嘴唇接触地雷了!” “他们没有病!你怎么说,这种伤害的事情伊恩?我知道我伤害你,我很抱歉.你从未放弃 我的变化来解释我身边的故事!“ “我不关心你的身边的故事!你吻了别人.结束的故事.“他走到另一边的房间 他选择了一个旧的衬衫和牛仔裤.“伊恩请!我乞求你刚才对我说话了5分钟.请,“万达说伤心.“对不起,”她补充说,她低头在她的脚下.我和走到阳光明媚,“也许我们应该让他们独自这样他们就可以通话.” “不!逗留!我将离开.我不想谈论她.“ “没有伊恩,我想你应该留下,与你的女朋友.你能不能见她是对不起她吗?她觉得 内疚整件事.只要给她一个机会告诉你,“我说,我感动的门前,阻止他 唯一的出口.我看着万达,谁给了我一个小微笑.我可以告诉她感谢了我周围,帮助她.我真的不介意,我 爱帮助我最好的朋友,我的妹妹,我不久将伴郎.这使我微笑的脸,和第二个我 忘了所有的电视剧这是发生在我的前面.“不错,”他转身面对周围万达.“您想要交谈?让我们来听听它.我很好奇你有什么借口可能 拿出来证明你亲吻一些失败者.“ 他的声音仍然响亮和愤怒.我相信大多数人的洞穴可以听到发生了什么事情.我不知道在那里 杰瑞德是.我要寻找他,但我都可以看到万达不舒服独处只是尚未与伊恩.我在 几步后,离开房间,坐在门外.这样,如果万达队需要我,我将在那里.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she is not sure 的文章

随机推荐