高考英语作文建议信:对春节晚会的建议

编辑点评:2014考研复习进入最后冲刺阶段,小编在此为大家提供系列英语写作辅导,仅供参考!希望大家都能取得理想的成绩!
Directions:
Write a letter to your university library, making suggestions for improving its service.
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use &Li Ming& instead. Do not write the address. (10 points)
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to raise some suggestions for improving the service of our university library.
Generally speaking, the library functions well, but there are still several problems. To begin with, more librarians should work in the circulation hall so that students can borrow and return books more quickly. In addition, the opening hours should be lengthened so that more students can take advantage of the library. Last but not least, the computer room should be expanded so that more students can gain access to the Intranet and the Internet.
I will be grateful if my suggestions receive your favorable consideration, and I firmly believe that the service level will be improved significantly in the near future.
Yours sincerely,后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 2639|回复: 3
Direction :&&1.许多人喜欢在除夕夜观看春节晚会 2.但有些人提出取消春节晚会. 3.我的看法.
The approach of the Chinese Lunar New Year poses a national issue concerning the necessity of holding the CCTV Spring Festival Gala. Its established status is being challenged by a growing number of people, especially by younger generations. It is increasingly difficult to cater for all tastes. Some individuals deem that it should be canceled or replaced by other
programs. These young people focus their attention on other forms of celebration instead of immersing themselves in TV. Despite that, themajority of mid-aged people and senior citizens uphold the importance of the traditional performance. The most striking feature of
this gala is its traditionally close link with ordinary people's lives.
Most of people view this gala as an annual staple on the traditional Chinese Spring Festival Eve. They all have a restless night and glue their eyes on the television. I am not supportive of the view that the grand gala should be abandoned. Undoubtedly, it plays a vital role in the celebration of Chinese New Year. To increase its appeal and meet young adults' need, the upcoming performance should invite
some big names including super stars from Hongkong and Taiwan. We are all eagerly anticipating this unforgettable evening show.
very useful