6. W_______ his first name? It’s Jim.
7. ―Is this your pencil?
―8. ―Are you Helen?
―No, I’m nI’m Gina.
9. There is L‖ in the word Dquilt‖.
, Gina. How are you?
--I’m f, thank you.
11--CWhat’C7.
12. Jim and I are in the same class and he always helps me with my English because
13. CWhat’number?
15. What’ ? It’s a telephone
are my father’s friends over there.
3. Mr and Mrs Wang often take p in the park.
4. My uncle’s children are my c ________..
you for finding the lost card.
7. S______ isn’t Lucy. Her name is Mary.
is my friends Tom and Lily.
9. My mother’s sister10. My father’s brother
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号当前位置:&>&&>&
上传时间: 15:05:00&&来源:
A. 根据首字母的提示填补单词,使句子完整、通顺。请将完整的单词写在答题卷上。 66. February is the s______ month of the year. 67. Don’ t be n______ in the test. Just relax. 68. My grandma usually g______ up early in the morning. She is ver
&【2015新疆】A. 根据首字母的提示填补单词,使句子完整、通顺。请将完整的单词写在答题卷上。
66. February is the s______ month of the year.
67. Don& t be n______ in the test. Just relax.
68. My grandma usually g______ up early in the morning. She is very healthy.
69. Lily has a t______. She has to see a dentist right now.
70. Some of the children p______ cartoons to documentaries.
66. sixth 67. nervous 68.gets 69. toothache 70. prefer
2015B. 根据中文提示完成单词,使句子完整、通顺。
71. My father can& t&&&&&&
______ (忍受)soap operas.
72. Mary is an ______ (外向的)girl. She always gets on well with others.
73. The cup is ______ (几乎)empty.
74. He doesn&t like crowded places, because the air isn&t usually&&&&&& ______ (新鲜的).
75. Aunt Liu treats everyone with kindness and ______ (温暖).
71. stand 72. outgoing 73. nearly 74. fresh 75. warmth
阅读统计:[]
?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:下面没有链接了
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved .
站长QQ:&&根据首字母写单词. his parents want him to be a s______ when he grows up. my father's o_____
is next to my school ,so he often goes to school to see me .tom's b______ is a policeman ,but he is a thief . the computer is m_____.can you see the words on the b______?we can see some becautiful b______ flying in the sky . is e______ ok?shall we go now .
丶y青春不常在つ
office,brother,
medium,blackboad,
butterflies,
everything
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
at lunch time
,our family often sit togethera and have d_____.怎么写这题
六一儿童节用英语怎么写?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据短文的首字母写单词 回几个写几个,写上序号(1、2、3) Ge You is a great a____ in chinahe has many m____ his new movie is "bu jian bu san".it's a c____ .it's really a g______ movie.m_____ of us like the movie.in this movie ,there are many famous a___and actresses.all of t______ can make us laugh.this movie is o____ in many cinemas.we c____ see it every where.if you like ______,we can try tomorrow at the movie theater速度2天内结束 题目的开头是葛优是一个.......................ge you is a great a——in china
1.actor2.movies3.comedy4.good5.many/most6.actors7.them8.operated9.can10.it/-
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
great/good
1.edy4.great5.most6.actors7.them8.
9.can10.it
扫描下载二维码Seumas Mcsporran is a very……根据首字母填单词及答案_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Seumas&Mcsporran&is&a&very……根据首字母填单词及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
Seumas&Mcsporran&is&a&very……根据首字母填单词及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:49:30
阅读下列短文,在每个空格处填入一个适当的英语单词,使短文在结构和意义上完整。需填单词的第一个字母已经给出.Seumas Mcsporran is a very b____&&&&& (1)&&& man. He is 60 years old and he has thirteen jobs. He is a postman , a policeman ,a fireman , a taxi driver , a school-bus driver , a boatman ,an ambulance man , an accountant , a petrol attendant , a barman , and an undertaker .Also , he and his wife , Margaret , have a shop and a small hotel.Seumas l_____&&& (2)and works on the island of Gigha in the west of Scotland. Only 120 people live on Gigha but in s_____&& (3)&& 150 tourists come by b_____& (4) every day.Every weekday Seumas gets up at six and makes b_____& (5) for the hotel guests. At eight he drives the island’s children to s_____ (6) .& At nine he collects the post from the boat and delivers it to all the houses on the island. He also delivers the beer to the island’s only pub. Then he helps Margaret in the s_____ (7) .He says:“Margaret likes being busy,too.We n_____ (8)& have holidays and we don’t like w_____& (9) television. In the evening Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts. At ten we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed. P_____ (10)& our life isn’t very exciting, but we like it.
1. busy&& 2. lives& 3. summer& 4. boat& 5. breakfast 6. school& 7. shop& 8. never& 9. watching& 10. Perhaps
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 金龙剔透的解释 的文章

随机推荐