Look Tom playpark in the park

2014 学年第二学期期中考试 高一英语试卷选择题部分(共 80 分) 第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分 30 分) 第一节:单项填空(共 20 小题;每小题 0.5 分...  澄海实验高中
学年度第二学期期中考试 高一级英语科试卷第一部分:听力(共两节,满分 35 分) 第一节:听力理解(共 15 小题; 每小题 2 分,满分 30...  第二卷 (非选择题,满分 55 分) 第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分 45 分) 第二节(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分)高一英语期中试题卷第 9 ...  学年第二学期期中考试七年级英语试题_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 学年第二学期期中考试 七年级英语试题 注意事项: 1. 本试题分第Ⅰ...  保定二分初一第二学期期中考试 英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 学年第二学期期中考试 七年级英语试题考生注意:1、本试卷分卷Ⅰ和卷Ⅱ两部分,卷Ⅰ为选择...  高一英语第二学期期中测试题_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一下 期中试题高一年级
学年度第二学期英语期中考试本试卷分为第 I 卷和第 II 卷两...  2014 学年第二学期期中考试高一英语试题卷考生须知: 1、本试卷分卷一(选择题)和卷二(非选择题)两部分。共 150 分。考试时间 120 分钟。 2、每小题选出答案...  二年级第一学期英语期中考试(上海牛津)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。(上海牛津)二年级第一学期英语期中考试试卷(上海牛津)二年级第一学期英语期中考查 Part1 Listening...  上海牛津英语七年级第二学期期中考试英语试卷_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014学年上海牛津英语初中七年级第二学期期中考试英语试卷上海...一、用所给的动词填空.1、tom _____(like)watching tv on sunday2、we_______(go)hiking and read a book yesterday3、what are you ______(go)to do tomorrow?4、look!they are ______(play) the piano now.5、we didn"t _______(do)homework last night.二、选择正确的答案.1、he helped me .l was very ___to himA、helpful B、happy C、grateful2、the child didn"t ___how to___a word in the dictionary.A、learn ,look at B、learn ,look up C、learned,looked up3、did you ___at the party last night?A、sing and dance B、sing and danced C、sang and danced4、what___you___last firday moring?l ____to the supermarket.A、do,do,do B、did ,do ,went C、did,did,went5、____ l piayed sports with my ciassmates.A、what did you do last fidayB、what do you do on the weekedC、where did you go last weekend?三、看图,完成下列对话1、小明和他爸爸妈妈周末一起去公园.——________did you do last weekend?——________to the________2、程捷到公园去放风筝.——what did you do in the park?——l _______ _______.3、小明去post offce.——_____did he go to the post offce yesterday?—— he _____there by ______4、张朋在游泳.—— ____did your brother go ______?——in the lake.四、连词成句.1、 went with parents l swimming my yesterday2、 lake into his jumped the dog3、 last father wash did weekend your clothes the4、 night do what you did last5、 yesterday did fly her kites you with五、选出下列句子中错误的单词,并改正.1、lt was his grandma birthda2、wu yifan is very busy last weekend3、sunday morning he piayed footbll and his friends.4、l listened music and cleaned my room.5、l was very grateful to he.六、根据句意和首字母提示,将短文补充完整.wu yifan w( ) busy last weekend .he v( )his grandmother on saturday moring .lt was his grandmother "s birthday.they c( )noodles to—gether .in theeveing ,they w( )tv .on sunday morning ,wu yifan piayed basketball with his firends .in the afternoon,he wasted clothes and c()his room.七、1、my mother ____shopping evety saturday ,last satur day l went shopping ___her .we ___some vegetabies,some eggs ,some meat and some bottes ___milk .l helpes my mother carry the basket.lt was full and very __.2、"mum.l can "t carry ___now " l said3、you are a strong boy .come on .l __you can carry it."4、"but l m hungry .l want __something .l want ___hot dogs."5、my mother looked at the basket and asked ,"where can we __them?"
xiaomo0175
likes went going playing doC A A B Apark with my parentsflied kite how went bus\bikewhere swimmingi swam with my parents yesterdayhis dog jumped into the lakedid your fayher wash the clothes last weekenddid you fiy kites with heryesterdaylt was his grandma wu yifan was very busy last weekendsunday morning he piayed footbll witn his friendsi listen music and clean my rooml was very grateful to himwu yifan w(as ) busy last weekend .he v(isited )his grandmother on saturday moring .lt was his grandmother "s birthday.they c(ooked)noodles to—gether .in theeveing ,they w(watched )tv .on sunday morning ,wu yifan piayed basketball with his firends .in the afternoon,he wasted clothes and c(leaned)his room.goes with buyed of heavy it help (to eat) (to eat) eat
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
likes go going playing doc b a b a1,What did you do last weekend? I went to the park with my parents2,I went to fly kites in the park.3,How
He went there by ....4,W...
扫描下载二维码Tom ( play plays) in the park
plays 汤姆在公园玩耍.主语Tom是第三人称单数,所以动词也用单数plays.请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,
My wife and I (shop
shops) on mondy
主语是两个人,肯定用复数shop.
额,shops是复数吧
晕,shop在这里是动词,表示“购物,买东西”,动词变单数,一般是在词尾加上s。
而名词变复数,一般在词尾加s.
不要弄混了,谨记!!!
哈哈,加油啊!
当然了,shop可以做名词,不过这里肯定是动词的意思。
再问你两个行吗?
we (stays stay )home every day
what activties (do does)she do?
根据主语来,一个人或物,用单数,两个人以上用复数。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tom 是第三人称单数,填 plays 。 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。where (do does ) your cousins live?填 do
your cousins 是复数,所以不能用does 。再问你两个行吗?
what activties (do does)she do?1.stay ...
your cousins 是复数,所以不能用does 。
再问你两个行吗?
what activties (do does)she do?
祝你开心!
对不住了兄弟。。。满意回答只有一个
你太不厚道,不采纳干嘛老追问?鄙视。。。。。。
plays 第三人称单数
plays) in the park。Tom 第三人称单数,所以动词也用三单 plays
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!she (don't
doesn't) work on saterdaydoesn't
主语是第三人称单数一般现在时否定结构: 主语+ doesn't +...