速恩英语怎么样!!!!速求

速求一篇英语作文!!!!!紧急!!!题目是《Is shopping fun》主要写自己购物都去哪里,有什么乐趣之类的(本人喜欢网购~~~)
Going shopping is fun I like going shopping very much!Because it can make me happy and relax.The supermarket is very large,There are all kinds of things.I can buy what I want to buy.I often buy s...
I went shopping today at the supermarket. There were a lot of people there, buying their groceries. The main purpose today was to find my lunch for tomorrow, so I started with something simple, bread ...
  I just want to tell you that shopping can be a lot of fun. Specially  when you go with many friends. Even if you do not buy something, there  is a smile on your face. Just to see all the p...
Going shopping is fun   I like going shopping very much! Because it can make me feel happy and relaxed. The supermarket is very large, There are all kinds of things. I can buy what I want to buy....
I just want to tell you that shopping can be a lot of fun.
Speciallywhen you go with many friends.
Even if you do not buy something, thereis a smile on your face.
Just to see all the pret...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译速求!
匿袭TA0258
对不起,这种类型(操作)在试用版本中不提供.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对不起这个物种是不可能在试用版
对不起、这个种类在测试版并不适用、
这个文件现在的版本不能使用!
扫描下载二维码速求答案,谢谢!!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,138,171贴子:
速求答案,谢谢!!!收藏
下面是我做的题目,改成so…that… 句型,哪位好心人帮我检查下,顺便写上正确答案,谢谢!!!1.He knew that he was thin enough to squeeze between thebars.我的答案:He knew that he was so thin that he could squeeze between the bar.2.He want to return to his own home pool and tell the big fat fish all the exciting things they were missing by being too big to swim through the grating.我的答案:He…tell so big that they couldn't swim through the grating.3.We will never catch up with them if you walk as slowly as that.我的答案:If you walk so slowly that we could never catch up with them.4.Tracy would not be foolish enough to lend him the money.我的答案:Tracy would not be so foolish that he would lend him the money.5.They didn't give him the job.They said he was too old.我的答案:They said he was so old that they couldn't give him the job.
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
这种忙不帮也罢,帮你的基本来说起到间接害你——
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语中数字的小数点点哪?比如104000怎么点?速求!
窝窝恶少88jv
104,000 从左边向右,每数三位点一逗号,第一个逗号读做thousand,第二个million,第三个逗号读做billion,再比如 12,456 ,000 读做twelve million four hundred and fifty-six thousand
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
三位一隔104K
从后开始数,三位一个点。104.000.我记得课本都是这样的
按照科学计数法,用“,”表示,每三个点一下,如104,000。
104,000.00 ","是千位分隔符不是小数点, " ." 才是小数点,跟我们的习惯一样在个位后面。 一般的英文都是这么表达的。但是,在土耳其的英文中 “,”和“." 用法刚刚好相反。我也是跟他们打交道了才知道了。例如以上的表达就为104.000,00 为避免混淆,一般我会加上(ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR THOUSAND)...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 速恩英语怎么样 的文章

随机推荐