make anmake me excitingg的exciting是做宾语吗?

【图文】an exciting trip_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
an exciting trip
上传于||文档简介
&&n​e​w​ ​c​o​n​c​e​p​t​ ​E​n​g​l​i​s​h​,​ ​b​o​o​k​ ,​ ​a​n​ ​e​x​c​i​t​i​n​g​ ​t​r​i​p​
​
​新​概​念​英​语​ ​2
大小:571.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Anexcitingjobreading解读.ppt 22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
ThePowerofNatureAnexcitingjobLeadinAfteratornado,thevillagesbecameruins.rmvbThepowerofnatureLeadinCanyounameanyothernaturaldisastersexcepttornado(龙卷风)?Pleaseworkwithyourpartnersandmakealistofnaturaldisasters.NaturaldisastersEarthquakeFloodsDroughtTornado/cycloneTsunami(海啸)VolcanoeruptionLeadinPredictingHowmuchdoyouknowaboutvolcano?CraterLavaMagmachamberAshcloud/volcanicashPredictingWhattypesofvolcanoesdoyouknow?Extinctvolcano(nolongeractive)Dormantvolcano(notactiveatthemoment)Activevolcano(mayeruptatanytime)PredictingAnexcitingjobPredictingWhatqualitiesareneededforavolcanologist?Relevantknowledge,interest,courage…2.Areyousuitableforbeingavolcanologist?Answer“yes&or“no”questionsinP33.PredictingSkimmingistheoneofthereadingstrategiesusedtogetthemainideabyreadingonlythekeywords.2minutes’practiceSkimming(略读、跳读)Skimming(略读、跳读)What’sthemainideaofthispassage?()A.AneruptionoccurredinHawaii.B.Avolcanologist'sexcitingjobandhisfirstsightofaneruptionintheflesh.C.Avolcanologist'sjobisreallyexciting.D.Asightofaneruptionishorrible.2.Matchthemainpointtoeachpart.Part1(Para1-2)Part2(Para3-4)Part3(Para5)Thewriter’sexperienceofwatchingthevolcanoeruption.Thereasonsforthewriter’senthusiasmabouthisjob.Thewriter’sjobanditsimportance.Skimming(略读、跳读)Scanningisareadingskillusedtolookforspecificinformation.4minutes’practiceScanning(扫读、浏览)Scanning(扫读、浏览)ThewriterProfession1.____________JobHetravelsto2.________placesandworksalongsidepeoplefromallovertheworld.Hehelpstoprotectpeoplefrom3.________.Hewas4.__________toworkinHawaii20yearsagoandisnowjustas5.________abouthisjobasthedayhefirststarted.ThefirstexperienceThedayofthe6.______Hewas7.___________whensuddenlythebedbeganshaking.Hesawredhotlava8.______________hundredsofmetersintotheair.ThedayaftertheeruptionTogetherwithotherscientists,he9._______________totheedgeofthecrater,thuswasluckyenoughtohaveamuch10.________lookatit.Volcanologistunusualvolca
正在加载中,请稍后...with studies idea make named If you have an exciting [小题1] , when should you [小题2] it come true? Baolige, a Junior 2 student from Inner Mongolia, can give you advice now. The 15-year-old boy [小题3]at B 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
with&&& studies& idea&& make&&& named&If you have an exciting&&【小题1】 , when should you &【小题2】&&it come true? Baolige, a Junior 2 student from Inner Mongolia, can give you advice now. The 15-year-old boy 【小题3】at Beizhong No.1 Middle School in Baotou. He likes to make short video clips【小题4】&his camera. He and his four friends hit a music video&【小题5】0ur Glorious Days and it is about teenagers' lives. The 5 minute video has been watched more than 2,000 times on the video-sharing website Youku.
【小题1】idea【小题2】make【小题3】studies【小题4】with【小题5】named
解析试题分析:短文介绍了一名来自内蒙古包头市的十五岁男孩,他喜欢用相机制作小电影。他和他的四个朋友制作了一个名为《我们的光荣日子》,关于青少年的生活。这个五分钟的视频在优酷网中被点击超过2,000次。【小题1】细节理解题。联系原文:联系句意:如果你有一个令人兴奋的想法,你应该什么时候去实现它?鲍利格,初中二年级学生,来自内蒙古,现在可以给你的建议。结合选项应为想法之意。故选 idea【小题2】细节理解题。结合句意:如果你有一个令人兴奋的想法,你应该什么时候去实现它?鲍利格,初中二年级学生,来自内蒙古,现在可以给你的建议。考查固定短语make it。 make it 是英语口语中十分有用的一个习语,用法比较多,常用于表示事业获得成功,例如:You will make it if you try. 你会成功的,如果你努力的话。故选 make【小题3】细节理解题。联系上文:他是一个十五岁的男孩,在包头北中第一中学学习。分析:一定是在这所学校学习,因此用动词study. 故选 studies【小题4】细节理解题。联系上文:他喜欢用相机制作微电影。他和他的四个朋友制作了一个名为《我们的光荣日子》,关于青少年的生活。分析:考查介词with的用法,用相机,为介词with.故选 with【小题5】细节理解题。联系上文:他喜欢用相机制作微电影。他和他的四个朋友制作了一个名为《我们的光荣日子》,关于青少年的生活。分析:下文提到的我们的光荣日子是音乐视频的名字,因此用动词named.故选 named考点:故事类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:选词填空
when&&& home&& happy&& be&& so&& his&& spend&& with&&& park&&& on&Last Monday, my husband and I &&&【小题1】&&&some time in the park next to our house. We often went to this &&【小题2】&&&and we knew there were some homeless people. They sometimes stayed &&&【小题3】&&the benches (长椅). We brought along some apples, oranges and a few bottles of water to share with them. I felt great happiness &&【小题4】&&&I watched them eating our things. They said it was a big dinner for them and it was the luckiest day for them in their lives.Among them, there &&【小题5】a homeless boy Bruce. He was about eight years old and he lost &&【小题6】&&&parents in a car accident, &&【小题7】&he couldn’t go to school. When I asked him, “Do you like to school?” He said yes. We decided to take him &&【小题8】&&and let him go to school. The boy was happy to live &&&【小题9】&&&us.From that day on, little Bruce became our son and went to school &&【小题10】.
achieve success, take part in, since then, disability, take place The Paralympic Games are the second biggest sports event in the world. The first Paralympic Games【小题1】      in Rome, Italy in 1960. The games have become more and more popular【小题2】     . At the first games, there were fewer than 400 athletes. However, in 2012 in London, over 4,000 disabled athletes 【小题3】      the games.The Paralympic Games make it possible for people with 【小题4】      to show the world that they are just like anyone else. They show the world that everyone can【小题5】      if he works hard and never gives up hope.
Going to a friend’s house is very exciting. You may &【小题1】&time with a friend and get to see where he lives. So remember to be polite.The first thing to remember is that when a friend invites you over, you need to arrive on time. If your friend tells you to come “around 3:00”, that means you can turn up &&【小题2】&&bit after 3:00. But usually it is a good idea to arrive at the right time.Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house. This could be a box of chocolates for you two to share, or maybe a movie that you can watch together. You can &【小题3】bring some flowers. A little gift is a nice &【小题4】&to show your friend that you are excited to be at his house.
【小题1】Many foreign guests like to come here to enjoy ___________ Chinese food.【小题2】Why did they leave the house __________ with the door open ?【小题3】You’ll be late for the meeting __________ you start out at once.【小题4】Let’s go and play basketball after school. It can help us _____________.【小题5】Lucy was surprised to see some __________ running inside her room at night.【小题6】Be careful when you walk_____________ the street on your way to school.【小题7】My parents got ______________ ready for the party before my birthday.【小题8】It’s important to keep a balance between work and rest. Too little rest often ______________ illness.
pollute&& million&& use&& but&& we& keep&& another&& healthy&& danger& of& other& with T we must take care of it. This means that it is necessary and important 【小题1】________the land, air and water clean. However, pollution is beginning to threaten(威胁) our【小题2】__________, happiness and our life ——we see it, smell it taste it and discuss it.Men began to【小题3】________the earth a long time ago. When land was 【小题4】________up or water became dirty, men had to move to 【小题5】________places. At first, there weren’t so many people then and there were less trash. All the dirty things could be absorbed (吸收)by nature. 【小题6】______now this is no longer true. The increase of population and the development 【小题7】________ industry have changed that. Men are still polluting the environment.later, 【小题8】________of people have realized the【小题9】________of pollution. A lot of people are now working hard to protec【小题10】________ environment. Everyone should try their best to make our environment better and better.
disappeared&&& save&&& Since&& family&&&& chance(s)& dark&travelling&&&&&& harmful&&&&&& away&safety&&&able&& to&&&& press&&& how&& whileMalaysia Airlines deeply regrets that MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean. MH370 first 【小题1】__________ in the early hours of March 8th, 【小题2】________ flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.We should know how to 【小题3】________ ourselves when the crash happens. Australian professor Galea, summed up 6 golden rules after years of research. It might be 【小题4】_______ to help you escape in case of emergency.【小题5】________ 1985, Australian professor ED Galea has interviewed 2,000 survivors(幸存者) of 105 plane crashes, searching for the keys【小题6】__________ survival.First, if you are traveling in a【小题7】_______ group, you should insist (坚持) that the airline does not separate (分开)you throughout the aircraft. Why? It’s natural that if you’re involved in that kind of situation that you’re going to want to meet the family before you move out.Second, how do you untie(解开) your seat belt in a plane? You 【小题8】_______ a button. If you can’t untie your seat belt, then, you can’t run away and your 【小题9】__________ of survival will drop.Third, sit within seven rows of an exit and count exactly how many rows you are from the nearest two exits. Count so that you can find an exit in the【小题10】________.Fourth, we would all be safer if airline seats faced backward. But the difficulty with this is that the most of the tourists don’t like 【小题11】________ with their back facing the direction of travel.Fifth, “Smoke is 【小题12】______ to your health. If you take in enough of them, you will die,” explains Galea. You must learn 【小题13】_____ to use a smoke mask (防烟面具). Otherwise, you’ll waste time trying to put it on -- time that could be used for running 【小题14】_______.At last, listen to the preflight bricfing by the flight attendants and read the 【小题15】______ instructions. Always be prepared. Good luck to you.
【小题1】My uncle always _______________________ on us when he came to our city.【小题2】He didn’t want to go to school by pretending to be __________________ ill.【小题3】The Science Museum is a good place for children __________________ their new ideas.【小题4】Children should __________________ how to respect others in their daily life.【小题5】He went to France the year before last and I haven’t heard from him _______________then.【小题6】He didn’t get any help and had to complete the work _________________.【小题7】The naughty boy is always punished by his mother for his bad_____________.【小题8】Most of the teenagers like eating junk food __________________ healthy food.【小题9】They found out the truth by doing a lot of__________________ experiments.【小题10】This DVD is quite useful. It can help us learn English and enjoy the beautiful sights of many places _______________________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 an exciting day 的文章

随机推荐