23“藉此和借此机会”中“藉”的用法对吗

我们借此机会告知你们现在我们可以立即装运那批货物。 译文二:兹奉告,该商品可即期装运。
We took this opportunity to inform you that we are now in a position to make a prompt shipment of the merchandise.
那时我被从伦敦派来写一篇关于在香港的年轻外籍人士的文章,并借此机会对中国进行一次为期十天的突击调查。
I’d been sent out from London to write an article on young expatriates in Hong Kong, and took the opportunity to make a ten-day foray into China.
借此机会,我也向来自芬兰、俄罗斯和中国的各位与会代表表示欢迎。
I shall also take this opportunity to welcome all the delegates from Finland, Russia and China.
我为你的成绩感到骄傲,并借此机会向您致以良好的祝愿,祝你今后取得更大的成绩,幸福愉快。
I take pride in your achievements and avail myself of this opportunity to extend to you my best wishes for your success and happiness.
借此机会,走过你的城市,和所有你经过的人和事物打招呼。
Take this opportunity to walk through your town or city and greet all of those you pass.
藉此机会,衷心感谢胡锦涛主席和中央政府对本人一直以来的信任和支持。
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank President Hu and the Central Government for the trust and support bestowed on me.
让我借此机会向你们和你们的家人,向文职人员与军人——向远离家乡在世界各个角落效劳的美国人表示感谢。
I want to take this opportunity to thank you and your families, civilian and military —Americans serving far from home in every corner of the globe.
才能解决这个问题,我想借此机会告诉大家我认为,解决方法之一就是使我们的人才基础更广泛。
And while I have the opportunity to address you, I say part of solution has to be that the talent base has to be more inclusive.
也许过感恩节的真义并不在于收受他人给予我们的有形物质,而是借此机会回馈他人,无论是如何微小的付出。
Perhaps this was everyone's Thanksgiving, not for the material things given to us but for the chance, in whatever small way, to give to others.
我谨借此机会,对我们的管理层和职员的献身精神和职业素质表示深深的感谢,他们在这个过渡时期付出了辛苦的努力。
Let me take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude for the dedication and professionalism of our management and staff who, during this period of transition, have worked so hard.
我想借此机会简要地谈一谈我们关注的一些问题和正在进行的活动。
I want to take this opportunity to briefly mention some of our concerns and ongoing activities.
借此机会,世卫组织将发表一份新的报告,协助制定以更合理的方法获取和使用医疗装置的议程。
On that occasion, WHO will be launching a new report that can help set the agenda for a more rational approach to the acquisition and use of medical devices.
借此机会可以看看,我们是否能用电子技术,打包传递新研究的成果。
This is an opportunity for us to see if we can electronically packaging deliver the results of the current research.
我还愿借此机会,对泰国政府及亚太经社会秘书处为会议所作的周到安排表示感谢。现在,我想谈一下中国政府对有关问题的看法。
I would also like to avail myself of this opportunity to extend my appreciation to the Thai Government and the ESCAP Secretariat for their meticulous arrangement for this meeting.
借此机会,我谨代表中国政府和人民,向在座各位并通过你们向友好的俄罗斯人民,致以诚挚的祝贺和良好的祝愿!
I wish to take this opportunity to extend to you and, through you, to the friendly people of Russia, cordial greetings and best wishes of the Chinese Government and people.
借此机会,我们不仅可以揭露华盛顿议员滥用亿万税款的不良作风,而且还能进一步挽回公众对政府的信任;
We have a chance to not only shine a light on a bad Washington habit that wastes billions of taxpayer dollars, but take a step towards restoring public trust.
因此,我希望借此机会为她的访问做些准备,并与部分负责交接的官员会谈。
So I wanted the opportunity to kind of prepare her visit and talk to some of the members of the transition.
我要借此机会向伊拉克政府表示敬意,它在极为艰难的条件下开展了卫生状况调查 工作。
I want to take this opportunity to commend the Iraqi government for its survey of health conditions conducted under extremely challenging conditions.
他的另一个可圈可点的成就是阳光政策,金大中开启了与朝鲜的沟通,也借此机会提出了他估计需要数十年才能实现的逐步统一的计划。
In his other signature achievement, the Sunshine Policy, Mr. Kim opened communication with North Korea and the chance to offer it a step-by-step unification plan that he estimated would take decades.
我也借此机会向全体教师表示衷心的感谢和崇高的敬意。
I also take this opportunity to all the teachers to express my heartfelt thanks and highest respect.
我们如若把这个市的主管大权授予皮特先生,我们市民其实是在借此机会向这位曾经给我们做过这么多好事的绅士表达谢意。
By bestowing the great office of Mayor of our city upon Mr. Pitt, we, the citizens, are afforded the opportunity to say thanks for the many wonderful things this gentleman has already done for us.
我们如若把这个市的主管大权授予皮特先生,我们市民其实是在借此机会向这位曾经给我们做过这么多好事的绅士表达谢意。
By bestowing the great office of Mayor of our city upon Mr. Pitt, we, the citizens, are afforded the opportunity to say thanks for the many wonderful things this gentleman has already done for us.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
经常在文章中看到藉此一词,藉此的意思是凭借此次事件或者借助此次活动等.我想知道籍此与借此有什么区别?
坑洼szZQ76BU74
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
藉此:藉,是凭借的意思; 此,是指代某个事物或者事件,也可以指此刻的时间; 藉此:凭借此次事件或者借助此次活动等.如:凭借某个事情来达到下一步目的或者计划,也可以说凭借这次交流会的机会来宣布什么事项,也可以说凭借本次经验来干什么事情借此:比较口语化,运用的较多.两个词基本上可以通用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[jiè cǐ jī huì]
Take this opportunity to
take the opportunity
take advantage of this opportunity
Opportunity
take this opportunity
要学好英语,最重要的是有兴趣,以及学习英语的恒心。... ... fragrant cowboy bone of garlic 香牛仔骨的大蒜 take this opportunity 藉此机会 tramp market 流浪汉市场 ...
基于5个网页-
i'll take the chance
[jiè cǐ jī huì]
take this opportunity [occasion] take the opportunity made available to me to
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
我愿借此机会向大家表示感谢。
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
我们借此机会告知你们现在我们可以立即装运那批货物。 译文二:兹奉告,该商品可即期装运。
We took this opportunity to inform you that we are now in a position to make a prompt shipment of the merchandise.
有些用户甚至借此机会向胡锦涛主席送出新年祝福。
Some bloggers even took the chance to send New Year wishes to Hu.
This is an opportunity for us to see if we can electronically packaging deliver the results of the current research.
借此机会可以看看,我们是否能用电子技术,打包传递新研究的成果。
This is how we address that purpose of education to give students an opportunity to apply in practice what they have learnt.
借此,我们确立了,教育的目标之一,即给学生机会,将所学知识用于实践。
Last year's event was attended by 1,000 plus attendees and it will be an opportunity for you to really mingle and to conclude the course with a look at your and other friends' projects.
去年的活动有1000多人参加,借此机会你们可以互相学习,可以看看朋友的项目,以此作为这个课程的结尾。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。您好!给您写这封短信,是为了表达我内
藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。您好!给您写这封短信,是为了表达我内心由衷的感谢,谢谢您一直以来对我的支持和信任!也因为您睿智的选择,为您的公司和工作带来高效率的招聘渠道。同时,我为能争取到您的认可和友谊而感到高兴,我会珍惜,并维系到长远。
藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。您好!给您写这封短信,是为了表达我内心由衷的感谢,谢谢您一直以来对我的支持和信任!也因为您睿智的选择,为您的公司和工作带来高效率的招聘渠道。同时,我为能争取到您的认可和友谊而感到高兴,我会珍惜,并维系到长远。
本文已影响人
上一篇:岁月匆匆太匆匆愿我的祝福长驻在你心中愿我虔诚的祝福带给你灿烂的岁月幸福就是……快乐永远与你同在。幸福的日子,你告诉我什么是珍贵,痛苦的日子,你告诉我什么是生活,感恩的日子,请让我用真心来回报,愿你天天幸福,感恩节快乐。
下一篇:太多的愧疚在我心中,我能为你做些什么!来补偿我对你的亏欠。千言万语汇成一句:辛苦了,老公!太多太多的感谢,但是,我还要感谢,老公,感谢你的出现让我的生命从此有了意义,感谢你的呵护让我成为如此幸福的一个小女人,感谢你象大海一样宽容和深厚的爱让我深刻的理解了爱的涵义。

我要回帖

更多关于 藉此是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐