丨 丨like什么时候加slike myfather

—________?—Father’sDayiscoming.I’dliketobuyapresentformyfather.A.HowmuchwouldyoulikeB.WhatcanIdoforyouC.WhatcolourdoyouwantD.Whatsizewouldyoulike?B略浙江省东阳市南马高中学年高一上学期入学考试英语试题答案君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Nigel McDowell - The Black North (retail) (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口MYFather100字作文_散文吧作文网欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文! &
& MYFather100字作文MYFatherI have a hard- work fathe.He is very kind and healthy, He loves me very much.
He has a tall nose, two big eyes and short black hair. He’s not tall. But he is very smart.
He’s funny. He likes to do sports very much.I think his favourite colour is red. Because he has many red things. My father usually tells me: Failure is the mother of success.
He looks after me well. The weather has been cold, he calls me to put on the clothes.
He is a good father. I like to stay with my father.分享到:相关作文:I have a hard-work fathe.He is very kind and healthy,He loves me very much.He has a tall nose,two big eyes and short black hair.He’s not tall.But he is very smart.He’s ...My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses.Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man.He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesn't know at all.He has really...Iamastraightboy.Iam13yearsold.Ihavebigfamily.Mymotherisdoctor.Shelikeplayingsoccer.Myfatherisguide.Helikeswimming.Mygrandmotherliketalkingwithmymother....My family is in En Shi.There are three people in my family,myfather,motherand me.I am a student.I am short and thin.Istudy in a YiFu primary schoolIlike play in go table ...Myfmailylt'sfourpeopleinmyfmaily.Theyaremymother,myfather,grandmaandme.My fatherisverytallandstrong.Heisaworker.HeworksfromMondaytoSaturday.Mymotherhasshorthair,...me.Myfather is police officehewalks to work.My mother is docyor.She walks walk too.She hare long straight hair.城关小学 五一班 魏蕊指导老师:康淑娴myfamilyThis is my family,this is my mother,Emma.this is myfather,Eric.these are my parents.that is my sister,Mary.and this is my brother,Jack.that is my ...smallblackeyes,smallears,asmallnoseandasmallmouth.OK,next,Iwilltellyouaboutmyfamily.Ihaveahappyfamily.Therearefivepeopleinmyfamily.Myfather,mymother,mysister,...作文网今日排行编辑推荐美文最新发布的作文&相关说明:
&您可能需要的资源:丨香丨_天涯社区
给丨香丨发短消息:
Ta的赏金总支出
20%网友前面
Ta支出的礼物动态
她最近阅读的作品
最近玩过的游戏

我要回帖

更多关于 like什么意思 的文章

随机推荐