随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016 www.eorder.net.cn
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
& A Special Day_1200字
A Special Day_1200字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
人浏览了这篇文章
Today is a special day ,it&s my maternal Grandpa&s birthday.In many years,we celebarted the day together happily ,with our whole family.But he has gone &and won&t come back again.We know he is living in the heaven, with God and gods.
That day ,I standed before him,during a queit moment ,he was looking at me ,smiling in peace &. And the next moring , he passed away&
I enjoyed the beautiful stories my grandpa told . He was a marvelous storyteller.When I was a child , he liked to told mythology for us. All the children crowded around him,like subjects around the throne. One after another,he told stories from his hearts. And now,I announce that it is maternal Grandpa&turn to listen to my stories for a change. I want to told him all about my shool life,with wet ,flashing eyes.It recalls all kinds of lost memories&stories about when we are little,stories about when Grandpa was young,stories that are shared family treasuers.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu28963/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:1226 小时
金币:32092
<em id="authorposton12-10-16 15:03
查看: 3434
本帖最后由 lilithin 于
10:03 编辑
大家好~~lilith老师又来啦~~继推出全能五星&之后另一倾情之作!!——now!★全能五星作文训练营★一周一更每周二早上出题目欢迎大家把写好的作文黏贴过来每一篇 lilith都会为您严格把关决不错漏任何语法错误 词汇错误!第四周乐加乐英语全能五星英语竞赛赛前模拟考火热报名中!!!!!
年级班次教学点开课日期上课时间教师费用三年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30袁媛<font color="#元四年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动杨浦区卢比克教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30尹旭四年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Kevin五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动杨浦区卢比克教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Weggy五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动长宁区天山路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Sophie五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30马妮拉
http://bbs.eduu.com/thread--2.html Lilith手把手教你选小学英语教辅!
http://bbs.eduu.com/thread--1.html 综测真题及答案!
http://bbs.eduu.com/thread--3.html Lilith教你如何学好新概念!
Running after your dream!!!
用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-11-9 10:02
大家好 我们今天更新作文部分咯!
A travel to…
关键句型:you may possibly appreciate not only...but also....
& && && && && &...is famous for...以。。。而著名
& && && & With so much good things,...带着这么美好的事物,我们。。。
& && && & What you will find in...is...
可用词汇:a perfect place/four-star tourist attraction四星级景区/have a wonderful time/enjoy the city sightseeing/a very good impression of someplace
欢迎大家投稿~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-11-2 10:00
今儿题目:my favorite_______
1.要求:补全题目,横线上补充的是一样东西。
2.使用的关键词汇:fantastic,magnificent,out of this world等表达“极好”的词汇。
3.使用的关键句型:I like it because_______
& && && && && && && && && &That's why i&&love/enjoy_______
& && && && && && && && && &等等表示原因的句子
4.条例清晰,使用复合句。
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-10-26 11:25
本帖最后由 lilithin 于
11:25 编辑
本周第二篇题目来啦~!
A special weekend
写一篇不少于50字的文章。
另外友情提示~~乐加乐英语全能五星赛前模拟考火热报名中!!
年级班次教学点开课日期上课时间教师费用三年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30袁媛<font color="#元四年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动杨浦区卢比克教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30尹旭四年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Kevin五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动杨浦区卢比克教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Weggy五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动长宁区天山路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30Sophie五年级全能五星三模考试&公益讲座&解析活动闵行区平阳路教学点<font color="#12-11-21周三晚18:30-20:30马妮拉
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:189 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-24 16:41
太谢谢Lilith老师了,用业余时间帮孩子批改。
打印回家给小女看。
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:93 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-24 14:04
太好了!今年刚给女儿报了这个竞赛。回去让女儿写好,贴上来
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-10-23 22:32
xiaofeiniao8570 发表于
I want my school bag lighter
I'm a student. I have a school bag. It's heavy. I want to my bag be lig ...
I'm a student. I have a school bag. It's heavy. I want to my bag be lighter. There are a lot of books in the bag. English book.chinese book.Math book & many kinds of book there.If the books dispear,change an IPAD,we only take an IPAD to school. That's beautiful.I want my school bag lighter.
1.按题目中的用法即可,如果要加to,应该是I want my school bag to be lighter。
2.已经用了there be句型,句尾不应再有there。
3.考试时,and这样写是不规范的,要被扣分的
4.disappear
5.用and连接更为规范。
6.school后面用逗号,接着是我们学过的主将从现,前面有If,后面这里改成that will be beautiful,这样这句句子就会非常漂亮。
思路不错,也提了个很有创意的例子,这样的想法在考试时是会出彩的。但是语法点不要忘记吖。!~像学过的主将从现可以用的非常漂亮~很有潜力的孩子,千万细心吖!
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:189 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-23 21:28
I want my school bag lighter
I'm a student. I have a school bag. It's heavy. I want to my bag be lighter. There are a lot of books in the bag. English book.chinese book.Math book & many kinds of book there.If the books dispear,change an IPAD,we only take an IPAD to school. That's beautiful.I want my school bag lighter.
I'm a student. I have a school bag. It's heavy. I want to my bag be lighter. There are a lot of books in the bag. English book.chinese book.Math book & many kinds of book there.If the books dispear,
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:75 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-23 12:04
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:167 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-23 11:29
回家就让孩子写
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-10-23 10:43
本帖最后由 lilithin 于
11:27 编辑
第二周&&my lovely mother。不少于50字,条理要清晰。
(97.68 KB, 下载次数: 13)
10:43 上传
点击文件名下载附件
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-10-19 09:58
caijiajia 发表于
Lucy is my good friend.She is near me.She is very lovely.She has long hair and big eyes.She and I go ...
Lucy is my good friend.She is near me.She is very lovely.She has long hair and big eyes.She and I go to school everyday.She and I are in one class.She likes playing the piano and she plays it well.She has a small cat in her home.She often play with me in the weekend.we are good friends.
写的没有大的语法错误,不错,注意积累词汇,希望能在有的形容词上有亮彩的部分!
用户等级:小学一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:7 小时
<em id="authorposton12-10-19 09:32
Lucy is my good friend.She is near me.She is very lovely.She has long hair and big eyes.She and I go to school everyday.She and I are in one class.She likes playing the piano and she plays it well.She has a small cat in her home.She often play with me in the weekend.we are good friends.
老师 帮我看看 她是不是写的太简单了?
Lucy is my good friend.She is near me.She is very lovely.She has long hair and big eyes.She and I go to school everyday.She and I are in one class.She likes playing the piano and she plays it well.She
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-10-17 15:00
cw0698 发表于
抽时间让孩子写一下。谢谢!
欢迎投稿!
用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:632 小时
金币:1952