求职过程中英文版求职简历自我介绍绍

谁帮我搞篇求职时的英文自我介绍,
ruPR09EH68
敬爱的先生/女士:我是吉林大学的一名大四学生,即将踏入社会的我对未来充满着期待,我相信“Well begun is half done”,(好的开端是成功的一半).我希望贵公司就是我成功的起点,我能有幸同贵公司一起共创明日的辉煌....
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的当前位置: >
有工作经验的应聘者英语自我介绍
It&s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here. My name is XX, I come from XX which is a beautiful city. And I am a candidate for the position of Sales Representative.
I attended Nantong University in 2003. My major is Information and Computing Science and I got my Bachelor&s degree four years later. I am especially interested in &computer and web&. And in 2005, I became a member of The Communist party.
I am 25 years old, and have had one years' working experience in an export company, which I am leaving to look for better opportunities. I have learned a lot about business and mastered basic office skills. In addition, I learned how to cooperate with my colleagues from my previous job. With strong determination, I believe I can succeed in the future.
The position your company offers is a great opportunity for me. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team. Thank you.
上一篇: 下一篇:
与该文相关的文章
温馨提示:如果您对面试网有任何建议,请通过网站联系邮箱向我们反馈,感谢各位的建议与支持!面试时英语自我介绍范文_英文自我介绍_VOA英语网
面试时英语自我介绍范文
发表时间:内容来源:
5.It&s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
6.I&m very happy to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
7.I&m very glad to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
8.I feel very honored to introduce myself to you here.
我感到很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
9.It is a great pleasure for me to introduce myself to you here.
我是如此的高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
10.It is a privilege to be speaking to you today.
今天能跟你谈话真是我三生有幸。
11. I am very proud to be addressing you this evening.
今晚能在此应邀讲话我深感荣幸。
Introducing Yourself at an Interview (应征面谈)
Good monring. It's a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is Philip Wong, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.
My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan, and in 1985, I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business. For five years now, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies.
Action Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.
A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team. Thank you.
Philip在应征面试时,是这样介绍自己的:
早安,很高兴能在这儿跟各位介绍自己;我是Philip Wong,来此应征海外业务代表。
我的背景和工作经验使我足以胜任这份业务代表的工作,我在台湾念大学,主修行销,1985年,再从美国德州大学的商学院得到工商管理硕士的学位。过去五年来,我以这些专业知识及技巧担任神奇厨具用品公司的外销部副主任。
Action电器公司是个高瞻远瞩的公司,我知道你们正在开拓市场,尤其要在美国闯下一片天地;正因为如此,你们需要一位积极,肯负责的业务代表。在神奇厨具用品公司,我们将产品在美国的市场占有率提高了25%,这正足以证明我有能力在当地推销产品。
如果能够进入贵公司工作,对我来说将是个大好机会,又可以好好继续学习。我希望能成为Action电器公司的一员,谢谢。
个人简历中如何用英语自我赞美
Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities.应聘者须勇于挑重担。
Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。
Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。
Ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取。
Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。
Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。善于同各种人员打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。
来自: 文章地址:
&&&&&&3&&&
Latest News应聘面试中英文自我介绍
应聘面试中英文自我介绍
来源:自我介绍编辑:个人简历模板阅读:
应聘面试中英文自我介绍
  A:早上好。我是,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
  B:你好,沈小姐。我叫。我是来应聘见习推销员的。
  A:你好,Penny。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
  B:恩,我想我能。
  A:好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
  A:Good morning. Im , the manager of the company. Whats your name please?
  B:How do you do, Miss Shen. My name is
Zhao. And Im coming for your advertisement for a trainee salesperson.
  A:How do you do, Penny? Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think youre suitable for this kind of job?
  B:Oh, yes, I think so.
  A:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
相关推荐阅读:,,
相关范文推荐
美术老师自我介绍【1】 尊敬的各位考官、各位评委老师: 通过考试,今天,我以本岗位笔试第一的成绩进入了面试。 对我来说,这次机会显得尤为珍贵。 我叫***,今年XX岁。 XX年X月我从**师范学校艺师美术专业计划内自费毕业。
个人作品集自我介绍 自我介绍范文【1】 我来自于湖南省衡阳市,今年22岁,有幸就读于天津大学的国际贸易专业,经过四年的大学生涯锤炼,现在即将毕业! 家庭经济并不富裕我从小就养成了节俭的习惯,因为体验了贫困所带来的不便
作品集自我介绍 大学生自我介绍范文【1】 姓名: 刘震 性别:男 学院:物理与电信工程学院 籍贯: 广东揭阳 座右铭:If you think you can,you can! 性格爱好:拥有巨蟹座与狮子座的双重特点,喜欢一群人的狂欢,也享受一个人的
幼儿园自我介绍卡片【1】 幼儿园自我介绍【2】 大家好,我是小米,大名叫吕习悦,爸爸妈妈取这个名字是希望我好好学习。 其实我是挺喜欢学习的,我可喜欢上幼儿园啦,我还爱看书、爱听妈妈讲故事,爱听老师唱歌,爱交好朋友,
面试自我介绍技巧【1】 应聘者到外企或其他用人单位时,求职者往往最先被问及的问题就是请先介绍介绍你自己。 这个问题看似简单,但求职者一定要慎重对待,它是你突出优势和特长,展现综合素质的好机会。 回答得好,会给人留下
本文精彩评论
最新范文推荐
精彩范文推荐中英文对照求职面试自我介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中英文对照求职面试自我介绍
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖