Hejohn fell asleepp with the candle() a.burned b.be burned c.burning d.being burned 请问

I can smell something ________ in the kitchen.A. burnedB. burningC. being burntD. to be burnt
saBer控nfH
答案B句意:我闻到厨房里有东西烧焦了.此处burn是不及物动词,意为“烧焦”,且表示动作正在进行.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1、This book deals with questions( )the Second World War.A.concerned B.be concerned C.concerning D.being concerned正确答案为C,请解析对因和其余选项错的原因.2、The local health organization is reported( )twenty-five years ago.A.to be set up B.being set up C.to have been set up D.having been set up正确答案是C,求对因和其他选项错误解析.3、Life is a candle( )to burn ever brighter.A.being meant B.meaning C.to mean D.meant正确答案是D,求对因和其他选项错误解析.另外,不懂mean在这里表达什么意思,也请翻译一下.
1.这里concerning是一个介词“关于”的意思.作为修饰成分,B和D自然要排除;A要么是作为形容词理解,要么作为过去分词理解,但都不对.注意concerning的介词词形.2.sth.be reported do某事物被报导怎么样.因为句意和后面的一个过去时间,故用完成时.据报导,这家本地的卫生机构25年前就已经成立了.例句:据报导,他是上星期四提出这项请求的.He is reported to have made the request last Thursday.3.mean 这里是“让,意欲”的意思.例如:I didn't mean you to read the book.我本意不想让你看这本书.生命如一支蜡烛,要让它愈燃愈亮.这里用meant是过去分词作定语.同Life is a candle,which is meant to burn ever brighter.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I can smell something in the kitchen.A.burnedB.burningC.being burntD.to be burnt 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I can smell something ________ in the kitchen.A.burnedB.burningC.being burntD.to be burnt
B句意:我闻到厨房里有东西烧焦了。此处burn是不及物动词,意为“烧焦”,且表示动作正在进行。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年福建省“四地六校”高二下学期第一次联考英语试题
题型:完型填空
(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分 30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑 Once upon a time there lived an old man in a nice cottage with a large garden. The old man was seen&& 36&& his flowers all the time. They were so well-tended that every passer-by could not but&& 37&& for a glance. One day a young man went by the garden. He gazed at the splendid garden,&& 38&& in admiration at the beauty of these sceneries. Then, suddenly he&& 39&& the old gardener was blind.&& 40&& , the young man asked, “Why are you busy tending these flowers every day which you can’t&& 41&& in fact?” The old man smiled and answered that “ I can tell you&& 42&& reasons. First I was a&& 43&& when I was young, and I really like this job. Second, although I can’t see these flowers, yet I can&& 44& them. Third,I can smell sweetness of them. As to the last one, that’s&& 45& . “Me? But you don’t know me,” responded the young man&& 46&& . “Yeah, it’s&& 47&& that I don’t know you. But I know everyone knows flowers and would never&& 48&& them down. I know the beauty of my garden will get many people into a good&& 49&& . In the meantime, it also&& 50&& a chance to me to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us.”
The old man’s&& 51&& astonished me. The blind man grows flowers and& 52& them as a link of minds so as to make&& 53&& enjoy the sunshine in spring. Isn’t it one kind of happiness? I believe every flower has&& 54& with which they can see the kindness of the man’s heart. The blind man grows flowers in his heart. Though&& 55& to see the beauty of blossoming, he surely can hear the voice of it, I suppose.(&&)36. A. loving&&&&&&& B. watering&&&&&& C. tending&&&&& D. planting(&&)37. A. stop&&&&   B. stay&&&&&&&&&& C. live&&&&&&&& D. run(&&)38. A. kept&&&&&&&&& B. dropped&&&&&&& C. fallen&&&&&&&&&& D. lost(&&)39. A. realized&&&&&& B. noticed&&&&&&&& C. felt&&&&&&&&&&& D. thought(&&)40. A. Excited&&&&&& B. Frightened&&&&&& C. Shocked&&&&&& D. Satisfied(&&)41. A. feel&&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hear&&&&&&&&&&& D.eat(&&)42. A. one&&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&&&&& C. three&&&&&&&&& D. four(&&)43. A. gardener&&&&& B. teacher&&&&&&&&C. farmer&&&&&&& D. painter(&&& ) 44. A. taste&&&&&&&&& B. plant&&&&&&&&&& C. touch&&&&&&&& D. appreciate(&&& ) 45. A. it&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&&&& D. you(&&& ) 46. A. with pleasure&& B. in surprise&&&&&& C. with hope&&&& D. in anger(&&& ) 47. A. true&&&&&&&&&& B. possible&&&&&&& C. a pity&&&&&&&& D. a shame(&&& ) 48. A. put&&&&&&&&&&& B. turn&&&&&&&&&& C. get&&&&&&&&&& D. knock(&&& ) 49. A. mind&&&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&&&& C. future&&&&&&&& D. mood(&&& ) 50. A. introduces&&&&&B. offers&&&&&&&&& C. stands&&&&&&& D. leaves(&&& ) 51. A. words&&&&&&&& B. behavior&&&&&&& C. story&&&&&&&& D. attitudes(&&& ) 52. A. treats&&&&&&&&& B. acts&&&&&&&&&& C. works&&&&&&&& D. serves(&&& ) 53. A. anybody&&&&&& B. somebody&&&&&& C. everybody&&&& D. nobody(&&& ) 54. A. ears&&&&&&&&&& B. soul&&&&&&&&&&& C. eyes&&&&&&&& D. heart(&&& ) 55. A. refusing&&&&&& B. trying&&&&&&&&& C. pretending&&&& D. failing
来源:学年浙江省嵊泗中学高一下学期第二次月考英语试卷
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选 出最佳选项。Once upon a time there lived an old man in a nice cottage with a large garden. The old man was seen &21 &his flowers all the time. They were so well-tended that every passer-by could not but& 22 &for a glance. One day a young man went by the garden. He gazed at the splendid garden, &23 &in admiration at the beauty of these sceneries. Then, suddenly he &24 &the old gardener was blind.&25 &, the young man asked, "Why are you busy tending these flowers every day which you can't 26 &in fact?" The old man smiled and answered that " I can tell you 27 &reasons. First I was a &28 &when I was young, and I really like this job. Second, although I can't see these flowers, yet I can&29 &them. Third,I can smell sweetness of them. As to the last one, that's &30 . "Me? But you don't know me," responded the young man &31 &&. "Yeah, it's &32 that I don't know you. But I know everyone knows flowers and would never&33 &them down. I know the beauty of my garden will get many people into a good &34 &. In the meantime, it also &35 a chance to me to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us." The old man's 36 astonished me. The blind man grows flowers and 37 &them as a link of minds so as to make &38&enjoy the sunshine in spring. Isn't it one kind of happiness? I believe every flower has& 39 with which they can see the kindness of the man's heart. The blind man grows flowers in his heart. Though &40 to see the beauty of blossoming, he surely can hear the voice of it, I suppose. 【小题1】A.lovingB.wateringC.tendingD.planting【小题2】A.stopB.stayC.liveD.run【小题3】A.keptB.droppedC.fallenD.lost【小题4】A.realizedB.noticedC.feltD.thought【小题5】A.ExcitedB.FrightenedC.ShockedD.Satisfied【小题6】A.feelB.seeC.hearD.eat【小题7】A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题8】A.gardenerB.teacherC.farmerD.painter【小题9】A.tasteB.plantC.touchD.appreciate【小题10】A.itB.meC.themD.you【小题11】A.with pleasureB.in surpriseC.with hopeD.in anger【小题12】A.trueB.possibleC.a pityD.a shame【小题13】A.putB.turnC.getD.knock【小题14】A.mindB.lifeC.futureD.mood【小题15】A.introducesB.offersC.standsD.leaves【小题16】A.wordsB.behaviorC.storyD.attitudes【小题17】A.treatsB.actsC.worksD.serves【小题18】A.anybodyB.somebodyC.everybodyD.nobody【小题19】A.earsB.soulC.eyesD.heart【小题20】A.refusingB.tryingC.pretendingD.failing&
来源:学年江西省会昌中学高二下学期第一次月考英语卷
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分 30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑 Once upon a time there lived an old man in a nice cottage with a large garden. The old man was seen &&36&&his flowers all the time. They were so well-tended that every passer-by could not but &&37&&for a glance. One day a young man went by the garden. He gazed at the splendid garden, &&38&& in admiration at the beauty of these sceneries. Then, suddenly he &&39&&the old gardener was blind.40&&, the young man asked, “Why are you busy tending these flowers every day which you can’t &41&in fact?” The old man smiled and answered that “ I can tell you &42&&reasons. First I was a &&43 &when I was young, and I really like this job. Second, although I can’t see these flowers, yet I can &&44 &them. Third,I can smell sweetness of them. As to the last one, that’s &45 &. “Me? But you don’t know me,” responded the young man &&46&&. “Yeah, it’s &&47&that I don’t know you. But I know everyone knows flowers and would never &&48&&them down. I know the beauty of my garden will get many people into a good &49&&. In the meantime, it also &&50 &a chance to me to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us.”
The old man’s &51 &astonished me. The blind man grows flowers and &52 &them as a link of minds so as to make &&53&&enjoy the sunshine in spring. Isn’t it one kind of happiness? I believe every flower has &&54 &with which they can see the kindness of the man’s heart. The blind man grows flowers in his heart. Though &&55 &to see the beauty of blossoming, he surely can hear the voice of it, I suppose.【小题1】A.lovingB.wateringC.tendingD.planting【小题2】A.stopB.stayC.liveD.run【小题3】A.keptB.droppedC.fallenD.lost【小题4】A.realizedB.noticedC.feltD.thought【小题5】A.ExcitedB.FrightenedC.ShockedD.Satisfied【小题6】A.feelB.seeC.hearD.eat【小题7】A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题8】A.gardenerB.teacherC.farmerD.painter【小题9】A.tasteB.plantC.touchD.appreciate【小题10】A.itB.meC.themD.you【小题11】A.with pleasureB.in surpriseC.with hopeD.in anger【小题12】A.trueB.possibleC.a pityD.a shame【小题13】A.putB.turnC.getD.knock【小题14】A.mindB.lifeC.futureD.mood【小题15】A.introducesB.offersC.standsD.leaves【小题16】A.wordsB.behaviorC.storyD.attitudes【小题17】A.treatsB.actsC.worksD.serves【小题18】A.anybodyB.somebodyC.everybodyD.nobody【小题19】A.earsB.soulC.eyesD.heart【小题20】A.refusingB.tryingC.pretendingD.Failing
来源:2014届浙江富阳场口中学高二教学质量检测英语卷(解析版)
Once upon a time there lived an old man in a nicecottage with a large garden. The old man was seen &&41&&hisflowers all the time. They were so well-tended that every passer-by could notbut &&42&&for a glance.One day a young man went by the garden. He gazed atthe splendid garden, lost in admiration at the beauty of the scenery. Then,suddenly he &&43 &the old gardener was blind.&&44&&, the young man asked, “Why are you busy tending theseflowers every day which you can’t &45 &in fact?” The old mansmiled and answered that “ I can tell you 46&&reasons. First Iwas a &&47 &when I was young, and I really like this job.Second, although I can’t see these flowers, yet I can&&48&them.Third,I can smell sweetness of them. As to thelast one, that’s &&49 .“Me? But you don’t know me,” responded the young man &&50&&.“Yeah, it’s &&51 &that I don’tknow you. But I know everyone knows flowers and would never turn them down. Iknow the beauty of my garden will get many people into a good mood(心情). In the meantime, it also &&52 &achance to me to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness these flowershave brought us.” The old man’s &53 &astonished me. Theblind man grows flowers and serves them as a link of minds so as to makeeverybody enjoy the sunshine in spring. Isn’t it one kind of happiness?I believe every flower has &&54 &withwhich they can see the kindness of the man’s heart. The blind man grows flowersin his heart. Though &&55 to see the beauty of blossoming, hesurely can hear the voice of it, I suppose.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.loving&&&&&&&&& B.watering&&&&&&& C.tending&& D.planting&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stop&&&&&&&&&& B.stay&&&&&&&&&&& C.live& D.run&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.realized&&&&&&& B.noticed&&&&&&&& C.felt& D.thought&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Excited&&&&&&&& B.Frightened&&&&& C.Shocked& D.Satisfied&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.feel&&&&&&&&&& B.see&&&&&&&&&&& C.hear D.eat&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.one&&&&&&&&&& B.two&&&&&&&&&&& C.three D.four&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.gardener&&&&&& B.teacher&&&&&&&& C.farmer&& D.painter&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.taste&&&&&&&&&& B.plant&&&&&&&&&& C.touch&&& D.appreciate&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.it&&&&&&&&&&&& B.me&&&&&&&&&&& C.them D.you&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.with pleasure&&& B.in surprise&&&&& C.with hope& D.in anger&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.true&&&&&&&&&& B.possible&&&&&&& C.a pity D.a shame&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.introduces&&&&& B.offers&&&&&&&&& C.stands D.leaves&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.words&&&&&&&&& B.behavior&&&&&&& C.story D.attitudes&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ears&&&&&&&&&& B.soul&&&&&&&&&& C.eyes& D.heart&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.refusing&&&&&&& B.trying&&&&&&&&& C.pretending D.failing&&
来源:学年浙江省高一下学期第二次月考英语试题
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选 出最佳选项。Once upon a timethere lived an old man in a nice cottage with a large garden. The old man wasseen &21 &his flowers all the time. They were so well-tendedthat every passer-by could not but& 22 &for a glance. One day a youngman went by the garden. He gazed at the splendid garden, &23 &inadmiration at the beauty of these sceneries. Then, suddenly he &24 &theold gardener was blind.&25 &, the young man asked, &Whyare you busy tending these flowers every day which you can't 26 &infact?& The old man smiled and answered that & I can tell you 27 &reasons.First I was a &28 &when I was young, and I really like thisjob. Second, although I can't see these flowers, yet I can&29 &them.Third,I can smellsweetness of them. As to the last one, that's &30 . &Me? But youdon't know me,& responded the young man &31 &&. &Yeah, it's &32that I don't know you. But I know everyone knows flowers and wouldnever&33 &them down. I know the beauty of my garden will getmany people into a good &34 &. In the meantime, it also &35a chance to me to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness theseflowers have brought us.& The old man's36 astonished me. The blind man grows flowers and 37 &them as alink of minds so as to make &38&enjoy the sunshine in spring.Isn't it one kind of happiness? I believe everyflower has& 39 with which they can see the kindness of the man'sheart. The blind man grows flowers in his heart. Though &40 to seethe beauty of blossoming, he surely can hear the voice of it, I suppose.
B.watering
C.tending
D.planting
B.dropped
A.realized
B.noticed
D.thought
A.Excited
B.Frightened
C.Shocked
D.Satisfied
A.gardener
B.teacher
D.painter
D.appreciate
A.with pleasure
B.in surprise
C.with hope
D.in anger
B.possible
D.a shame
A.introduces
B.behavior
D.attitudes
A.anybody
B.somebody
C.everybody
A.refusing
C.pretending
D.failing
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!He got ()when he tried to save the child from the () house.选项在下面A burning B burnt C burned D burning要选哪一个,要解析
这个选D,got是get的过去式,get在此处相当于系动词,与Be用法一样,后面需要家形容词,这样就排除了A和B,因为前面主语是He怎么怎么样,肯定是形容人的所以为ed.第二个括号表达正在发生的事,所以用ing表示.有不明白的地方再问哟,更上一层楼!给分吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码难得的英语试题,Ⅰ.Multiple Choice (单选题练习) 1.He did not go to see the film last night because he was busy ____ for his test.A.to prepare B.to be prepared C.preparing D.being prepared 2.By the end of this month,we ____ a solution to the problem.A.have found B.will be finding C.will have found D.are finding 3.Whenever I visit him,he ____ on his job.A.works B.is working C.is going to work D.will work 4.Sound travels in water in the same manner ____.A.as does air B.as air C.as in air D.as it in the air 5.Good ____!I hope you win the race.A.sort B.wish C.luck D.chance 6.It ____ that the match ____ put off because of the weather.A. would be B. should be C. shall be D. be 7.These are nice applies.How ____ in a kilogram.A.much are there B.many are there C.much are they D.many are they 8.We shan’t get there in time____ we hurry up.A.unless B.if C.whether D.when 9.I’m bad ____ remembering faces.A.in B.at C.with D.on 10.When you let go a balloon fixed with hydrogen,it will ____.A.rise B.raise C.be risen D.be raised 11.Please open the letter and tell me what it ____.A.speaks B.writes C.tells D.says 12.You ____ return the book now.You can keep it till next week if you like.A.can’t B.mustn’t C.needn’t D.may not 13.I don’t think that your watch is ____.A.worthy the price B.worth of the price C.worth the price D.worthy to buy 14.“I don’t think I can walk any further.”“____.Let’s stop here for a rest.” A.Neither am I B.Neither can I C.I don’t think so D.I think so 15.____,I’d have told you.A.If I would have known it B.If I had have known it C.Had I known it D.Should I know it 16.When we were making a snowman,a snowball hit me ____ the nose.A.on right B.right on C.on rightly D.rightly on 17.Everything depends on ____ we have enough time in fact.A.if B.whether C.that D.when 18.Parents ____ nearly four thousand yuan for the piano.A.cost B.used C.spent D.paid 19.I have no idea ____ far the library is from here.A.what B.how C.it’s D.that 20.Jane was angry ____ her.A.at his being laughed at B.him to be laughed at C.with his laughing at D.at his laughing at 21.We bought the car for ____ $ 2,000; what a bargain!a.below b.under c.above d.over 22.I no longer care ____ modern jazz.a.with b.about c.above d.over 23.We____ on the shipping company for the recovery of the loss.a.declared b.asserted c.claimed d.pronounced 24.When I said some people are stupid,I wasn’t ____ you.a.referred to b.referred c.referring to referring 25.He ____ his dollars into pounds sterling as soon as he arrived in London.a.exchanged b.became c.turned d.converted 26.The new economic policy ___
宝宝爱你392
1. He did not go to see the film last night because he was busy ____ for his test.
A. to prepare B. to be prepared C. preparing D. being prepared
正确答案: C
2. By the end of this month, we ____ a solution to the problem.
A. have found B. will be finding C. will have found D. are finding
正确答案:C
3. Whenever I visit him, he ____ on his job.
A. works B. is working C. is going to work D. will work
正确答案:B
4. Sound travels in water in the same manner ____.
A. as does air B. as air C. as in air D. as it in the air
5. Good ____! I hope you win the race.
A. sort B. wish C. luck D. chance
6. It ____ that the match ____ put off because of the weather.
A. would be B. should be
C. shall be D. be
正确答案:A
7. These are nice applies. How ____ in a kilogram.
A. much are there B. many are there
C. much are they D. many are they
8. We shan’t get there in time____ we hurry up.
A. unless B. if C. whether D. when
9. I’m bad ____ remembering faces.
A. in B. at C. with D. on
10. When you let go a balloon fixed with hydrogen, it will ____.
A. rise B. raise C. be risen D. be raised
11. Please open the letter and tell me what it ____.
A. speaks B. writes C. tells D. says
12. You ____ return the book now. You can keep it till next week if you like.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. may not
13. I don’t think that your watch is ____.
A. worthy the price B. worth of the price
C. worth the price D. worthy to buy
14. “I don’t think I can walk any further.”“____. Let’s stop here for a rest.”
A. Neither am I B. Neither can I
C. I don’t think so D. I think so
15. ____, I’d have told you.
A. If I would have known it B. If I had have known it
C. Had I known it D. Should I know it
16. When we were making a snowman, a snowball hit me ____ the nose.
A. on right B. right on C. on rightly D. rightly on
17. Everything depends on ____ we have enough time in fact.
A. if B. whether C. that D. when
18. Parents ____ nearly four thousand yuan for the piano.
A. cost B. used C. spent D. paid
正确答案:D
19. I have no idea ____ far the library is from here.
A. what B. how C. it’s D. that
20. Jane was angry ____ her.
A. at his being laughed at B. him to be laughed at
C. with his laughing at D. at his laughing at
21. We bought the car for ____ $ 2,000; what a bargain!
a. below b. under c. above d. over
22. I no longer care ____ modern jazz.
a. with b. about c. above d. over
23. We____ on the shipping company for the recovery of the loss.
a. declared b. asserted c. claimed d. pronounced
24. When I said some people are stupid, I wasn’t ____ you.
a. referred to b. referred c. referring to referring
25. He ____ his dollars into pounds sterling as soon as he arrived in London.
a. exchanged b. became c. turned d. converted
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 get burned 的文章

随机推荐