那句粉色小星星用英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
天上的星星的英文
英文翻译the stars overhead&&&& the heavens&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&&star&&&&and like the stars above&&&&and the stars in the sky told me&&&&and i swearby the moon and the stars i ...&&&&watch the stars in the sky at night&&&&when the stars are shining bright in t ...&&&&stars in the sky&&&&let me tell you about the stars in the ...&&&&sometimes she goes out into the garden ...&&&&rock star&&&&has twice as many stars in the sky&&&&i’ll be watching all the stars till th ...&&&& superlu ...
例句与用法Man's aspiration should be as lofty as the stars .人的志气应当象天上的星星那么高。If you please, have you seen the stars in the sky? "“请问,你看见过天上的星星吗?”Sometimes she goes out into the garden and gazes up at the stars .她有时走到花园里去凝视天上的星星。Alexandra paused and looked up thoughtfully at the stars .亚历山德拉停了停,抬起头来深思地望着天上的星星。Once upon a time there was a little girl who wanted to reach the stars in the sky .从前,有个小姑娘,总想够到天上的星星。They were as sublime as the moon and stars above them, and the moon and stars were as ardent as they .她们和天上的星星月亮一样地高远,星星和月亮也和她们一样地热烈。He leant back against the hives, and with upturned face made observations on the stars, whose cold pulses were beating amid the black hollows above .他把身子往后靠在蜂窝上,仰着脸儿观察起天上的星星来;那些星星凄清的光芒,正在一片一片苍苍的穹窿上,闪烁搏动。I say ,
how they shine“瞧,天上的星星,闪耀得多好看! " i spend sleepless nights counting stars in the sky ,"我数着天上的星星,彻夜难眠If you please , have you seen the stars in the sky ?“请问,你看见过天上的星星吗? ” 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
天上的星星的英文翻译,天上的星星英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译天上的星星,天上的星星的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedstar&/a>&br/>" />
一星星薄云也没有。
There wasn't even a bit of cloud in the sky.
small star
星星无数。
The stars are countless.
天空布满星星。
The sky is covered with stars.
明亮的星星
bright stars
small star
亮晶晶的星星
twinkling stars
星星的闪光
twinkling starlight
密集的星星
closely packed stars
星星渐渐暗淡了。
The star gradually faded.当前位置: &
亮粉红色的英文
英文翻译light pinklightpink&&&& light&&&& pink&&&&hotpink&&&&pink&&&&pinking&&&& rose pink&&&&carnation&&&&pink ipod nano&&&&pink glass&&&&pink&&&&pink&&&&la bete humaine&&&&ping dream&&&&the red shoes&&&&pink gold
例句与用法Semidouble light pink star / wide green edge半重瓣星形花,亮粉红色底,宽的绿边。 Double bright pink pansy / blue fantasy重瓣堇型花,亮粉红色有蓝色喷点。 Single white frilled star / variable light pink sparkle overlay单瓣的星型花,白色波浪瓣底,有变异的亮粉红色晕开。 Double light pink two - tone star / raspberry - glittered ruffled edge重瓣的星型花,深浅不一的亮粉红色,梅子红的镶边。 Single light pink . variegated light green and cream . miniature单瓣亮粉红色花。亮绿色和奶油色组合成的斑叶。迷你型。 Semidouble light pink with a geneva edged in green when the blossom first opens半重瓣亮粉红色花,第一次开时会有绿色镶边。 Semidouble - double chimera light pink fluted star / fuchsia stripe , red fantasy半重瓣~重瓣的星型缟花,亮粉红色,樱红色内缟,红色喷点。 Semidouble light pink wavy / blue and rose fantasy . dark green . standard半重瓣的亮粉红色波浪花,蓝色和玫瑰色的喷点。深绿色叶。标准型。 Single - semidouble chimera light pink large star / dark blue stripe , blue fantasy单瓣到半重瓣星形缟花,亮粉红色外缟,深蓝色内缟,蓝色喷点。 Semidouble pale lavender - blue large star / white and variable thin white edge半重瓣浅的薰衣草色到蓝色大朵星型花,白色和变异时的亮粉红色喷点,细的白色镶边。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
亮粉红色的英文翻译,亮粉红色英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译亮粉红色,亮粉红色的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved星星用英语怎么说
flAC38XL42
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 粉色英语怎么说 的文章