英语,fish到底是可数名词还是英语不可数名词词

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“fish”是可数名词还是不可数名词?“fish”作为“鱼肉”的意思是不可数名词,但是作为“鱼”的意思是可数名词还是不可数名词?如果是可数名词,在表达“这里有一些鱼.”的时候,“fish”后面需要加“es”吗?
fish 可+es,也可不加es1.+es,表示鱼的种类不一样.2.不加es,表示鱼的种类都一样.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不加,是不可数名词
可数名词,不需要
fish 可+es,也可不加es 1.+es,表示鱼的种类不一样。 2.不加es,表示鱼的种类都一样。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
不可数名词
因此不能加ES 要说一些鱼的话应该是some fish
不必再加了`
表鱼的种类时是可数名词表鱼肉时是不可数名词
扫描下载二维码推荐到广播
147826 人聚集在这个小组
(春花秋月)
(七心米果)
(壁虎小姐)
第三方登录:名词fish的不同含义及用法 在英语中,名词fish既可作可数名词,又可作不可数名词,但二者在意义和用法上是不同的. 1) fish作可数名词时, 指 “鱼 . 有两个复数形式, 即fi——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
名词fish的不同含义及用法 在英语中,名词fish既可作可数名词,又可作不可数名词,但二者在意义和用法上是不同的. 1) fish作可数名词时, 指 “鱼 . 有两个复数形式, 即fish和fishes, 通常用复数形式fish. 但如果特指个别的鱼或种类时用fishes. 例如: We catch a fish.我们捕了一(两)条鱼. There are many fish in the river.这条河里有许多鱼. There are many kinds of fishes in the river.这条河里有许多种鱼. 2) fish作不可数名词时,意为 “鱼肉 . 例如: Some people eat fish on Friday.有些人在星期五吃鱼.(天主教徒习惯在星期五以吃鱼代替吃肉.) I like fried fish very much.我很喜欢吃炸鱼. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读下面有关“Keep词组”短文,了解这些词组的不同含义,然后从方框中选出合适的词组,将其字母序号填入空格中,使句子意思正确。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Keep off the grass&&& There are notices(告示牌)with “keep off the grass” in gardens and parks. Don’twalk or lie on the grass. You must protect the environment(环境).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Keep the change&&& You go to buy something in a shop.You give more money to pay for it, the assistant or waiters will pay back somemoney. You can say “keep the change” to let them keep the money for themselves.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Keep goal&& When you watch a football, hockey(曲棍球)or cricket(板球)game, youwill hear the words “ keep goal”. Guards(守门员)shouldstop the opposing(对方的)players from scoring(得分)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Earn the keep&&& You should earn the keep to make aliving. You need money to buy food, clothes and all the other things. If youdon’t work hard, you won’t have enough money to eat, wear or live.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Keep goingIf you are in a difficult situation(境况), you must keep going. The life will be better in thefuture. You should try to live a happy life.A. keep off the grass&&&& B. keepthe change&&&& C. keep goal& D. earn thekeep&&&&&&&& E. keep going1.The poor family &&&&&&althoughthey now have a bad life.2.You are old enough. It’s time for you to get a jobto &&&&&&&.We will never give youmoney.3.Did you see the football game yesterday? The guard&&&&&&well in the game,4.The notice says “&&&&&&&&&.” Sam, get out of the garden.5.Here are ten dollars. Please &&&&&&&fora tip.(小费) &
阅读下面有关“touch词组”的短文,了解这些词组的不同含义,然后从方框中选出合适的词组,将其字母序号填入71~75的空格中,使句子意思正确。&&&&& &&1. —I didn’t get the job. —Oh,________!2. I often________ with my friends by chatting on QQ.3. If someonehas “________”,he is very good at making money.4. Last nightthe football team needed just one more ________ to win the game.5.The mobile phone doesn’t work,becausesomething is wrong with the ________.&
阅读下面有关“touch词组”的短文,了解这些词组的不同含义,然后从方框中选出合适的词组,将其字母序号填入71~75的空格中,使句子意思正确。【小题1】 —I didn’t get the job. —Oh,________!【小题2】 I often ________ with my friends by chatting on QQ.【小题3】 If someone has “________”,he is very good at making money.【小题4】 Last night the football team needed just one more ________ to win the game.【小题5】The mobile phone doesn’t work,because something is wrong with the ________.
单词拼写 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子所给的汉语注释及句意,在答题卷标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。【小题1】It is good for your writing to keep __________(日记).【小题2】 The boy had no difficulty __________(解释)the answers to his classmates.【小题3】Daniel is __________(实事求是的)and never dreams about everything.【小题4】Please try to do it __________(不同地).【小题5】The twins __________(争吵)with each other before their parents returned home.【小题6】 I’m afraid this is the only double room __________(可获得的).【小题7】 That’s all right. I have __________(原谅)you for what you did.【小题8】The man looks even __________(疯的)than his wife.【小题9】I used to live on the __________(二十二)floor.【小题10】Sigmund Friend gave Tom a very useful! __________(建议)on study.
单词拼写 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)&&& 根据下列句子所给的汉语注释及句意,在答题卷标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。1.It is good for your writing to keep __________(日记).2. The boy had no difficulty __________(解释)the answers to hisclassmates.3.Daniel is __________(实事求是的)and never dreamsabout everything.4.Please try to do it __________(不同地).5.The twins __________(争吵)with each other beforetheir parents returned home.6. I'm afraid this is the only double room __________(可获得的).7. That's all right. I have __________(原谅)you for what you did.8.The man looks even __________(疯的)than his wife.9.I used to live on the __________(二十二)floor.10.Sigmund Friend gave Tom a very useful!__________(建议)onstudy.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 fish是不是可数名词 的文章

随机推荐