这篇英语作文万能模板整篇帮忙写一下

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮忙写一下这篇英语作文,谢谢.暑假本来是孩子休息的时间,但很多孩子一放暑假,就被迫奔波于各个补习班之间,这其中虽然有家长望子成龙的期望,但也有越来越激烈的社会竞争的因素.根据以下几点写一篇作文.要包括一下几点内容.1.暑假补习班包括:英语班,美术班,音乐班,作文班,数学班,理科班,2.由于学习任务过多,易导致孩子对学习失去兴趣.3.发表自己的观点.对暑假补习的看法.字数100到120之间.
summer holiday should have been the relaxing time for children. but a lot of children will be forced to go among cram schools when the summer holiday begins. it is not only for parents' expectation that their children will be top students, but also for the fierce competition in the society. the summer cram schools includes english class, painting class, music class, composition class, maths class and science class.nowadays children have a large abandon of study tasks, which will cause to lack interest in learning for children.I think it is not so good to attend in cram schools. because learning while learning and playing while playing, children should have a happy holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请各位好心人帮忙写篇英语作文!(不要翻译器,谢谢!!)-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
请各位好心人帮忙写篇英语作文!(不要翻译器,谢谢!!)
来源:互联网 发表时间: 15:30:08 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“请各位好心人帮忙写篇英语作文!(不要翻译器,谢谢!!)”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“请各位好心人帮忙写篇英语作文!(不要翻译器,谢谢!!)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:请各位好心人帮忙写篇英语作文!(不要翻译器,谢谢!!),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:英语俱乐部想写一封信,推荐Peter为本年度最佳学生奖得者,请你写一封吧!(60词左右) 要求: 1、Peter 聪明、活泼、细致周到、勤奋好学、功课好。 2、他热情友好,乐于助人,经常帮助同学解决各种困难。 3、他喜欢体育运动,擅长跑步、游泳。解决方案2:Dear P We all think [that] you are the best student. You are smart, lively, meticulous and work hard.And you are warm-hearted, often help other students to solve verious difficulties.you like sports ,and you are good at runing and swimming.So we also you are recommended for this year's best student award. We hope you have a good time! English Club
5个回答2个回答2个回答1个回答2个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号英语作文,帮忙写一篇关于我最喜欢的动画人物的
英语作文,帮忙写一篇关于我最喜欢的动画人物的作文 英语作文:我最喜欢的电影,急急急急急~!~!~! 求一篇英语作文。题目为:很多人休息时都喜欢看电视。你最 英
为响应国家净网行动,部分内容已经删除,感谢读者理解。
话题:英语作文,帮忙写一篇关于我最喜欢的动画人物的作文推荐回答:My favourite cartoon character is Snow White.She is in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.Her mother died and her step-mother was very bad.She evebn tried to kill her.Later she met the dwarfs in the forest.They helped her.At last a handsome prince married her and she lived a happy life.I likeher because she is brave and clever.I can learn a lot from her. 我最喜欢的卡通人物是白雪公主。她是白雪公主和七个小矮人中的任务。她的母亲去世了,她的后母非常坏。她甚至(even)试图杀死她。之后,她在森林里遇到了小矮人。他们帮助她。最后,一个帅气的王子娶了她,她过上了幸福的生活。我之所以喜欢她是因为她勇敢而聪明。我可以从她身上学话题:英语作文:我最喜欢的电影,急急急急急~!~!~!问题详情:大家帮我写一篇英语作文:我最喜欢的电影 初二水平的 这个是我推荐回答:My favourite movie is transformer. This film was made in America. It used a lot of high-techs and computer special effects. I like it very much. This film has huge scenes and famous movie stars. Besides, it has good story, and it told me to respect anybody protects us. This film asked us to be brave to fight the enemies and have the courage to live in the danger. It also have a lot of robot troys I like. This is my favourite movie. 随便写的,看你着急. 我晕,怎么还要翻译啊? 我最喜欢的电影是变形金刚.这个电影是在美国拍摄的,它用了大量的高科技手段和电脑特效.我非常喜欢.这部电影中有一些规模宏大的场景,还有著名的影星.除些之外,它故事情节非常话题:求一篇英语作文。题目为:很多人休息时都喜欢看电视。你最推荐回答:Many people in zhe day off always like watch TV ,Howevre i like 《tiantianyouxi。Because it very interesting.参考回答:My Favorite Book Harry Potter 我最喜欢的书《哈利波特》 Do you know Harry Potter? It's one of my favorite readings. The hero Harry Po话题:英语作文:描述小说或电影中你最喜欢的一个人物并谈谈你推荐回答:m very happy. i like my family, my family had only one small room. i can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or /zk/115.yingyuzuowen. it was very hard for three people to live in the same room。转载请注明原文来源。我能在我房间里安静的做作业,然而我的父母在做家务或其他东西.yingyuzuowen.html" target="_blank"http。这个非常难三个人住在同一个房间:分享话题:我最喜欢的明星作文!我要英语作文!汉字翻译!急啊!最后推荐回答:my favorite star is Jackie Chan .He is a famous action movie star .He is exciting .Rush Hour is his successful and exciting actionmovie .参考回答:我最喜欢的影星是成龙。他是一个著名的动作片明星。他是令人振奋的。 《尖峰时刻》是他成功的、令人激动的行动 电影。话题:英语作文:我喜欢的电影明星(大致意思)问题详情:提示:人物喜欢的原因TA演过的电影我喜欢TA的xx方面推荐回答:MyfavoritemoviestarisJachieChan(成龙).Heisveryfamousintheworld,heactsmanyfilms,like ResidentEvil(生化危机).Ireallylikethisactionmovie,becauseit'sexciting,Ialsolikecomediesbecauseitcanmakemehappy. 望采纳、话题:请帮忙写一篇《我最喜爱的电影/电视节目/脱口秀》的英语作问题详情:写一篇《我最喜爱的电影/电视节目/脱口秀》的英语作文,60~70推荐回答:My favourite filmWell, when it comes to me, my favourite film is the Titanic. The reasons are as follows. Firstly, I love the handsome charactor called Jack in the film. He is one of the most charming actors in the world. Also, the romantic story told in the film moved me a lot. The true love between Rose and Jack is so beautiful that I can't help crying for them. Finally, the music in the film is quite pleasant. My Heart will go on moved thousands of people in the world.参考回答:做什么事因自己做,你这是作弊!q(s^t)r鄙视你!话题:《我最喜欢的电视剧》英语作文50词急啊推荐回答:Myfavoritefilmisharrypowter.Ilikeit,becausethemajorrole'sperfectpreformance.Ilikeharry.Becauseheissmart,cuteandoutgoing.Afterisawthemovie,ihavesomecrazyideasinmyhead.Idreamicandosomethinglikeharry,butit'sonlyadream. TheLordOfTheRingismyfavoritemovie.Theviewofthemovieismagic.ilikeitverymuch.Andthemoviesectionisfantasticandgreat.Becauseofthelanguageisenglish,atthesametime,icanlearnmanyenglishwordsandknowthewestculture. 这个是电影,应该差不多把,话题:英语作文《我最喜爱的电影》问题详情:还要有我最喜爱的电影人!谢谢了!急求啊!推荐回答:My Favorite MoviesI'm a big movie fan. One of my favorite movies is Gladiator. The movie is about a Roman general's tragic life. Gladiator was directed by Ridley Scott and it won best film in 2000 Oscar Awards.Now Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone has become my favorite movie as well. The little wizard Harry did a really good job in the movie. The Quidditch and Hogwarts School are interesting to me. I love Professor Snape and Professor Qwirrel best. They are quite cool. Have you seen it yet? Hurry up and go see the movie. You won't regret it!话题:急!谁帮我写一篇英语作文问题详情:这是我要交的作业 别乱写 不然我会死的很惨 直间把作文给我 不要
------分隔线----------------------------
活性染料与直接染料混合染色工艺 活性染料染全棉的工艺流程是什么样的 活性染料对纯棉...
琉星为什么入魔 偷星九月天第几话九月救了魔君琉星? 《偷星九月天》在第几话琉星变魔...
电脑主机为什么发出咣咣咣的声音? 电脑开机一段时间后,咣咣咣一直想个不停 我的电脑自...
爆Seed,TransAm,脑量子波哪个在战斗中更加实用?到底是爆Seed好用? 还是TransAm好用...
台式机开不了机了是为什么?主机箱一个劲的叫,显示器没啥 台式电脑开不了机 台式电脑开...
我家厨房油污特别重,每次清洁起来都很头痛,大家有没有什 大家洗厨房油污时,都用什么产...下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮忙写英语作文.请以david的身份给may写一封信介绍你和家人的情况 谈谈他们所喜欢的食品
Dear May,I stay with my father and mother.My father likes beef.My mother likes pork.I like chicken meat.So when we have meal,we always have a big feast of meats.Kind regards,David the chicken heart
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮忙看一下这篇英语作文写得有没有不对的地方?Many studets get tired because they have to do too much homework.And thet have no time too do exercise,so ,they can't get good grades,and they are not strong.I think it is very important to stay healthy,it depends on how often you do exercise.Our school has many kinds of sports like basketball,volleyball and soccer.We often play sports in school.We can exercise in P.E class.I think it is good for our health.It helps me too keep healthy.I hope we can have a lot more time to do sports.这篇作文是考试时候写的,老师也没仔细改,想知道有没有写错的地方,谁能帮帮啦?
Many studets get tired because they have to do too much homework.And thet(拼错了they) have no time too (改为to) do exercise,(这儿算一句结束.)so(大写So,开始另一句) ,(删掉这个逗号)they can't get good(改为high) grades,and they are not strong.I think it is very important to stay healthy,it(这儿最好重新开始另一句.It) depends on how often you do exercise.Our school has many kinds of sports (运动项目不能这么说,建议改为sports
equipment运动器材,因为你后面的球都算器材) like(such
as) basketball,volleyball and soccer.We often play sports(做运动不能这么说,改成doing exercise) in school.We can (要加一个do在这儿)exercise in P.E class.I think it is good for our health.It helps me too (又写错to) keep healthy.I hope we can have a lot(删掉) more time to do sports.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文范文50篇 的文章

随机推荐