FOR I 100 TO 500
IF I%7 0 AND I%2 1
? “N ”,N
12. 求1/ 1*2 +1/ 3*4 +1/ 5*6 +……+1/ 99*100
for i 1 to 99 step 2
sum sum+1/ i* i+1
?"sum ",sum
求如下级数前N项之和 X和N的值由键盘输入
正在加载中,请稍后...Perhaps you have read about Robinson Crusoe. Many children like to read about this man who lived alone for years on an island far out in the ocean. His ship was driven on the rock in a storm and all the other men on board (1) drowned alone (2) island. It is a long story and (3) of the many brave and clever (4) he did as he lived (5) his. family of animals. When he first swam to the island, he did not know (6) he would find in this strange place. Here is (7) of his story.
"What should I do? I was very wet and had no (8) of clothes. I was (9) and thirsty and didn't know (10) to turn to find anything to eat or drink. Were there (11) wild animals on the island? Would they attack me?"
"Night was coming on and I had to took (12) a place to sleep in. I stood there (13) didn't know (14) to do."
"After a (15) I made up my (16) to do as the birds do. I would sleep (17) a tree. I looked round and found a tree with strong, heavy branches (18) I could (19) without falling."
"Though I had no gun, (20) I had my knife with me, and with it I cut off a thick stick. I wanted to be able to drive off animals. Then I climbed the tree, and as I was tired, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the sun was high in the sky." - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Perhaps you have read about Robinson Crusoe. Many children like to read about this man who lived alone for years on an island far out in the ocean. His ship was driven on the rock in a storm and all the other men on board (1) drowned alone (2) island. It is a long story and (3) of the many brave and clever (4) he did as he lived (5) his. family of animals. When he first swam to the island, he did not know (6) he would find in this strange place. Here is (7) of his story.
"What should I do? I was very wet and had no (8) of clothes. I was (9) and thirsty and didn't know (10) to turn to find anything to eat or drink. Were there (11) wild animals on the island? Would they attack me?"
"Night was coming on and I had to took (12) a place to sleep in. I stood there (13) didn't know (14) to do."
"After a (15) I made up my (16) to do as the birds do. I would sleep (17) a tree. I looked round and found a tree with strong, heavy branches (18) I could (19) without falling."
"Though I had no gun, (20) I had my knife with me, and with it I cut off a thick stick. I wanted to be able to drive off animals. Then I climbed the tree, and as I was tired, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the sun was high in the sky."
Perhaps you have read about Robinson Crusoe. Many children like to read about this man who lived alone for years on an island far out in the ocean. His ship was driven on the rock in a storm and all the other men on board (1) drowned alone (2) island. It is a long story and (3) of the many brave and clever (4) he did as he lived (5) his. family of animals. When he first swam to the island, he did not know (6) he would find in this strange place. Here is (7) of his story.
"Though I had no gun, (20) I had my knife with me, and with it I cut off a thick stick. I wanted to be able to drive off animals. Then I climbed the tree, and as I was tired, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the sun was high in the sky."科目:难易度:最佳答案正确答案:D解析答案解析:
[分析] 这道题是考时态,根据句子的前半部分是用一般现在式与单数第三人称,因此应选tells。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 计算机编程入门 的文章

随机推荐