全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新初一英语作文作文
热点初一英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
初一英语作文作文列表
My favorite flower_我最喜欢的花英语作文70字 I like jasmine not because it has stunning beauty, but because it gives off elegance andfragrance. Such plain beauty is the right thing to characterize Chinese culture. Never showing off, it stands ou...
My sweet home_我的甜蜜之家英语作文100字 Most people has a sweet home, so have I. I think my home is sweet because it is my best place to have rest or have fun with my friends or my parents. I can remember clearly. Once I came back home late bec...
A Good Friend of Mine_一位好朋友英语作文60字 Mike is my good friend. Any time I need help, he will come to me. One day after school, I had to stay and clean the classroom with Group Three. But they were still playing outside without any sign to...
Self-introduction_自我介绍英语作文60字 My name is Pat and Im from Taiwan. Right now, Im a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because Im eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. Its my favorite class. I like to make frie...
How to make friends_如何交朋友英语作文90字 Its hard to make friends if you stay alone all the time. Its easier to make friends when you have similar interests. Donr be afraid to show people what you are really good at. Talk about the things you...
The Secret of Success_成功的秘诀英语作文60字 Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didnt say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written: A=X+Y+Z. What does...
My new teacher_我的新老师英语作文100字 The new semester has begun. Every thing seems the same as before, except one thing. That is our class has a new English teacher. His name is Yang yang, but we always call his English name, Robert. He is you...
The speech invitation letter_演讲邀请信初一英语作文70字 Dear Professor Wang, On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, Im writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History. Were going to have such a speech at 2:30 p....
讨论要不要借钱给朋友...
讲述我近视的原因...
Summer in My Eyes_我眼中的夏天英语作文90字 Do you know what I like? Summer vacation. I like it because I can go outside to play. If it rains, I can stay inside and play checkers. And this summer my family may go to Beijing, because we have not...
My family I have a family. There are my father, mother, sister, grandmother and me. My father is a good father, he works hard every day, in order to give us a happy family. My mother is very hard-working, she not only to work, but also to clean the ho...
My Favourite Season我喜欢的季节英语作文50字 My favourite season is summer. I often wear my shorts and T-shirt. Sometimes I wear my jeans. In summer it is often sunny and hot. Sometimes rainy in summer. I usually swim with my father. Sometimes I...
The dream into volunteers_梦里成志愿者英语作文120字 Xiao Ming had a dream last night Xiao Ming had a dream last night. In the dream, he volunteered to serve the Beijing Olympics.He tried his best to help the foreign friends from different count...
My favourite actor is Lay . I love he very mach . Lay was bron in 1990 in Changsha . He finish leaving school in 1997 . Then he became an actor . He like playing basketball very mach ! He is famous for a film called 《Cong tian er jiang》 . He is ...
Home_家英语作文90字 Home is a warm noun, because it means a place full filled with love and support. Home is not just a place where we live in, but a place where families support each other and show their love to others. When we have something happy...
My English Teacher_我的英语老师英语作文80字 In my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching skills are diverse. In class, she usually uses games and posters. She works hard for us. When other teachers rest, she still keeps...
Changshan is my home town and it is in the west of Zhejiang . It is small city and it is smaller than Hangzhou . It has a population of over 330000. Hangzhou is busier than Changshan . Changshan is about 400 years old . HangZhou is older than ChangSha...
The book is good-looking_英语作文这本书好看吗80字 I have read one thousand nights, there are one thousand and one stories in the book. When I read stupid, liars and donkey story, I feel very funny. Stupid people hear the word of the fraud, had...
How to make friends_如何交朋友英语作文100字 Its hard to make friends if you stay alone all the time. Its easier to make friends when you have similar interests. Donr be afraid to show people what you are really good at. Talk about the things you...
Family rules_家规英语作文90字 My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules. For example,I cant go out with my friends at school nights .On weekends, i have to go home before nine p.m. Its strict, but i think its necessary. And i...
Exciting trip_激动人心的旅行英语作文80字 I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of di...
My school_初中英语作文我的学校60字 I have a beautiful school. In the spring,the weather become warmer and warmer.And the trees become green.Some birds are singing on the trees.The flowers are open.Some butterflies are fly over the flowers. In t...
self-introduction_关于自我介绍的英语作文100字 Hello, everyone. My name is Kelly. I am friendly and honest.I am good at English and maths. I like surfing the internet,playing computer games, watching TV and traveling. I also like playing table...
At our school , lots of students are interested in English as much as possible . Why don’t you write your mistakes in your notebooks?And don’t forget to write down the correct answers next to the mistakes . It’s a good idea to spell and pronou...
初一英语作文的相关栏目:我的周末英语作文60字
我的周末英语作文60字
我的周末英语作文60字
我的周末英语60字一:My weekend  
I have a very busy weekend.  
I and my best friend in the morning to go to the playground to play soccer. At noon, I and my best friend to go hiking. In the evening, we were watching the moon, we are very pleased that this is really a happy day.
This is my weekend, it was busy, and very happy!  
我的周末英语作文60字二:My happy weekend
I had a happy weekend.On Saturday morning,I did my homework.It was a little easy.On Saturday afternoon,I played with my friends at my home,some played chess,others played at my room.It was funny.On Saturday night,I studied at school.On Sunday morning,I went shopping with my sister,On Sunday afternoon,I staying at home.On Sunday night,I studied at school,too.This is my happy weekend!  
我的周末英语作文60字三:My weekend
I had a busy weekend。On Saturday morning,I cleaned my room.It was tired,but my room very clean.In the afternoon,I play sports with my mother.In the evening,I did my homework。On Sunday morning,I went to the library.I read a book about Chinese.I like went to the library.On sunday afternoon,I went to the farm to helped the farmers pick apples.Then I went to the home. In the evening.I went to the supermarket with my mother.It was interesting.  
I really love this weekend.I hope every weekend happy.
我的周末英语作文60字四:My weekend
Last weekend,I did a lot of things.It was fun!
On Saturday morning,I cleaned the room.Then I did my homework.It's so hard.After that,I went to the library.I have some questions so I need to find the answers in the books.
The next day,I flied kites in the park.As soon as I came back home from the park,my friends phoned me to go to the zoo.When we went back home,it was very late.So I played the giutar for a few time and then went to bed.
我的周末英语作文60字五:My weekend
Today is sunday.I am in hainan with my friends now.it is a sunny day,I got up early at Seven thirty,I watched a movie with my brother in the morning,it was a interesting film.And in the afternoon,I went swimming& with my best friends .I was tired.But I was happy ,too.Uh...What a wonderful day it is! &
我的周末英语作文60字六:My weekend
I went to Beijing Zoo on Saturday morning.
I went there with my teachers by bus. It took us half an hour to get there. There were many kinds of animals. First, we went to see pandas. They were my favorite animals. How lovely they were! Then we watched the elephant show. The elephants were so clever that they were able to answer some math questions. At last, I took some photos of them. I had a great time. I stayed in Beijing Zoo for 2 hours.扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇英语作文:A Beautiful City 要求:要写清远的·40到50个词·小学六年级水平·急
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
既然你坚持~你直接搜A Beautiful City...然后把地名换了,其他改改就差不多了这些事情最好还是自己亲自来,学到了知识,才是你得益
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖