初二物理填空题英语填空题,有首字母提示,求高手帮忙!

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一道初中英语首字母填空题!我觉得有点难,个别做不出来,请英语高手帮下忙!When we watch a football match or see a film,we often see foreigners stick out their f______ to form a “V”,which means victory.You may w______ how it gets the meaning.Here is a story about it.During the Second World War a yong Belgian who called h______ Victor,ran away from his country to England and set a radio station in London.He broadcast to his motherland every day in a hope that it could h______ his people win the war.One day at the end of1940,he required his comrades to write the letter “V”wherever possible,expressing their s______ determination to drive off the German enemies.During that night a lot of “V”s appeared on the walls,trees,b______ and even in the prisons.This action called on hundreds of people to fight and greatly frightened the enemies.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
fingers wonder himself help strong ..打点的暂时想不出来了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
中学生的考试卷出现这么一道题,据据首字母填空,请英语高手帮忙做下.谢谢.My name is Steve.There are four photo of my family on the wall. In the fist photo,you can see my family in a park.We are making a snowman. The weather is very cold.We are wearing warm clothes. But everyone is having a good time there. In the second photo ,I'm at home with my parents. My mother is cooking dinner. My father is watching TV.What am I doing?Oh,I'm s_______ for the
maths test.In the third photo,I'm dancing with my friends. We look very cool,right?HA-ha.. Look at the last photo,my parents are on vocation in Hainan. It's a beautiful day,and they are playing on the beach. How happy! I want to go to Hainan,too.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
根据上下文判断应该是正在为了数学考试而努力学习,应该填(s)tudying.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>根据短文内容和首字母提示填空。 The Internet has become part ..
根据短文内容和首字母提示填空。
&&& The Internet has become part of people's life. A report (1)s&&&&&&&&&&& &that 38% of the students oftenuse the Internet. Most of them get useful (2)i&&&&&&&&&&& &and use the Internet to help their studies. But many students don't use it in a good way. Some (3)p&&&&&&&&&&& &games too much, some visit websites they should not look at. So bad things may happen if students (4)s&&&&&&&&&&& &too much time on the Internet.&&&& It's important for students to use the Internet in a good (5)w&&&&&&&&&&& . Now we have textbooks which use many examples to teach students how to (6)u&&&&&&&&&&& &the Internet well. They give useful advice, suchas it's good to (7)r&&&&&&&&&&&&news or find helpful information to study. Some students also (8)m&&&&&&&&&& &friendson the Internet. But if you want to have a face-to-face meeting (9)w&&&&&&&&&& &your online friends, let your parents know and meet in a (10)s&&&&&&&&&& &place.
题型:填空题难度:偏难来源:江苏省期中题
1. shows / says& 2. information& 3. play& 4. spend& 5. way 6. use &7. read& 8. make& 9. with &10. safe
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据短文内容和首字母提示填空。 The Internet has become part ..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“根据短文内容和首字母提示填空。 The Internet has become part ..”考查相似的试题有:
582191262271549636272515002173558扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语填空题,有提示,急求高手解答!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
consume (你填对了)supplementsufficient (对)select (对)modifyderivedinterfereimplyobstacleexhibitedpossessedspeculatetackledratiodensitiesstemmedevidenceneglectedunexpectedprimary
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初二上物理填空题 的文章

随机推荐