1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
高中英语的及物动词+sb.of sth结构有哪些
进口红酒Op9
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
remind sb. of sth. 提醒sb.注意sth.rid sb. of sth.
使sb.摆脱sth.rob sb. of sth.
抢劫sb.的sth.warn sb. of sth.
警告sb.注意sth.cure sb. of sth.
治好sb.的疾病(sth.一定为某种疾病)cheat sb. of sth.
骗取sb.的sth.inform sb. of sth.
通知sb.某情况(sth.一定为某种情况)accuse sb. of sth. 指责sb.做sth.(考察频率最高)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
很多的,只要将不及物的少数几个记住就行。其他动词基本上可以加sb of sth ,for
example Look at.listen to这类动词,用句子就必须要加to
Reminder sb of sth 提醒某人某事;Rob sb of sth 强某人某物
扫描下载二维码出国留学网高考频道在考试后及时公布各科高考试题答案和高考作文及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进高三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014高考的新高三学员能倍加努力,在2014年高考中也能取得优异的成绩。
必记高考重点动词
可用于“动词+sb+of sth”的8个常见动词
accuse sb. of sth. 控告某人犯某事罪,指责某人做某事
rid sb. of sth. 使某人摆脱某物
remind sb. of s...
2014高考英语可用于“动词+sb+of sth”的常见动词的相关文章扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
后面+sb of sth的动词有哪些?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.remind sb.of sth.(sb.) 使某人想起某事(某人)The story reminds me of my past.这个故事使我想起了我的过去.You remind me of your father.(看到)你使我想起了你父亲.2.rob sb.of sth.抢某人某物The robber robbed him of his money.强盗抢走了他的钱.3.rid sb.of sth.使某人摆脱某物You should rid yourself of that bad habit.你必须改掉那个坏习惯.4.cheat sb.of sth.骗走某人某物The man cheated the old lady of all her money.那人骗走了老太太所有的钱.5.clear sb.of sth.清除某人某事The witness cleared me of my suspicion.那证人消除了我的疑虑.6.cure sb.of sth.治愈某人的疾病,纠正某人的坏习惯This medicine cured him of his headache.这种药治好了他的头痛.He was cured of his habit of drinking.他已改掉了喝酒的习惯了.7.tell sb.of sth.给某人讲述某事He told me of his trouble.他告诉了我他的烦恼.8.inform sb.of sth.通知某人某事He informed me of his safe arrivel at USA.他告知我他已平安到达美国.9.warn sb.of sth.警告某人某事(还可说warn sb.against sth.)We warned him of the danger.我们警告他有危险.10.persuade sb.of sth.使某人信服某事He tried to persuade me of his honesty.他设法使我相信他的诚实.11.break sb.of sth.使某人改掉某种习惯It's not easy to break him of his old habit.要使他改掉旧习惯是不容易的.12.accuse sb.of(doing) sth.控告某人某事,指责某人某事The policeman accused him of murder.警察控告他谋杀.The teacher accused me of being late.老师指责我迟到了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
remindwarnrequire.....
deprive sb. of sth.
demand sb of sthrob sb of
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
动词+sb +of+sth结构
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口B approve of 意思为 “赞成 , 后接名词或动名词, 本句中us为smoking的逻辑主语.注意以下结构:agree to do sth, agree with sb to do sth——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
B approve of 意思为 “赞成 , 后接名词或动名词, 本句中us为smoking的逻辑主语.注意以下结构:agree to do sth, agree with sb to do sth, promise sb to do sth. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Our teachers don't& _____ us smoking cigarettes in the school && A. agree&&&& B. approve of&&&& C. agree to&&& D. promise
Our teachers don't _____us smoking cigarettes in the school && A. agree&&&& B. approve of&&&& C. agree to&&& D. promise
We don’t ______ students stayingup late.&&A. admit to&&&& B. approve of&&& C. turnto&&&&& D. stick to&
Our teachers don't_______ us smoking cigarettes in the school A. agree&&&& B. approve of&&&& C. agree to&&& D. promise
&&&& Boffins are the clever ones in class.&They always come out __1__ in tests.&To be a boffin,&you must be good at all the __2__.&&&&&& Boffins are clever,&but are never the most __3__ people in the school.&&They have friends amongst themselves.&&__14__ in society,&they are normally shy and withdrawn (离群的).&Boffins __5__ their studies to the __6__ of other people.&Edwin is the __7__ example of a boffin.&&He has friends, but they are also __8__.&Edwin is extremely clever.&&His voice has a very strong British accent that other people __9__ funny.&&&&&& A boffin's interest is something __10__ other people may not be interested in.&For example,&they may like to play games on computer that others may find __11__.&&In their spare time, boy boffins __12__ like playing war games and strategies.&&Boffins prefer technology such as computers to having sports __13__.&&Normally,&they are not very sporty and are bad at __14__.&&&&&& Boffins also act in a manner that is slightly strange.&They don't __15__ what other people will think of them because of these outbursts.&&&&&& While most children take the word "boffin" in a __16__ way,&adults,&especially teachers,&__17__ boffins.&&Boffins spend their time in class actually __18__ attentively instead of messing around.&This is mainly the reason why they appear to be more intelligent than everyone else around them.&&&&&& Although they may not be the most exciting people,&& I like boffins. They have intelligent __19__ of their own and are not afraid to show them.&&Boffins are the cleverest ones, and there's nothing bad about __20__ in that way.&&
(&&&& )1. A. alone&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. sports&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. popular&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. Therefore&&&&(&&&& )5. A. prefer&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. company&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. useful&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. classmates&& (&&&& )9. A. discover&&&& (&&&& )10. A. which&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. amusing&&&& (&&&& )12. A. would&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. outside&&&& (&&&& )14. A. English&&&& (&&&& )15. A. reject&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. positive&&&&(&&&& )17. A. argue with&&(&&&& )18. A. listening&& (&&&& )19. A. minds&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. ruling out&&
B. top&&&&&&&&&& B. activities&&&&B. diligent&&&&&&B. So&&&&&&&&&&&&B. devote&&&&&&&&B. course&&&&&&&&B. similar&&&&&& B. players&&&&&& B. seek&&&&&&&&&&B. that&&&&&&&&&&B. popular&&&&&& B. feel&&&&&&&&&&B. indoors&&&&&& B. P..&&E..&&&&&&B. like&&&&&&&&&&B. active&&&&&&&&B. approve of&&&&B. talking&&&&&& B. rooms&&&&&&&& B. standing out&&
C. last&&&&&&&&C. jobs&&&&&&&&C. intelligent C. But&&&&&&&& C. refer&&&&&& C. approach&&&&C. classic&&&& C. boffins&&&& C. uncover&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&C. pleasing&&&&C. look&&&&&&&&C. upstairs&&&&C. music&&&&&& C. care&&&&&&&&C. relative&&&&C. speak of&&&&C. writing&&&& C. hobbies&&&& C. carrying out
D. late&&&&&&&&&&&&D. subjects&&&&&&&&D. humorous&&&&&&&&D. Then&&&&&&&&&&&&D. contribute&&&&&&D. access&&&&&&&&&&D. extreme&&&&&&&& D. teachers&&&&&&&&D. find&&&&&&&&&&&&D. who&&&&&&&&&&&& D. boring&&&&&&&&&&D. smell&&&&&&&&&& D. abroad&&&&&&&&&&D. art&&&&&&&&&&&& D. accept&&&&&&&&&&D. negative&&&&&&&&D. comment on&&&&&&D. reading&&&&&&&& D. eyes&&&&&&&&&&&&D. turning out&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 动词 sb to do sth 的文章

随机推荐