英语阅读回答问题技巧,回答问题,急!!!

如何提高英文阅读水平? - 知乎17687被浏览1165024分享邀请回答50322 条评论分享收藏感谢收起5.0K374 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答21 个回答被折叠()英语阅读题!急!Teenagers like to wear jeans because they are easy 1
英语阅读题!急!Teenagers like to wear jeans because they are easy
1___and look cool. But for four girls Lena, Tibby, Bridget and Carmen in a film, one pair of jeans means more than that. Three years ago, the four best friends had to spend their summer apart from one
. But before they went, they found a magical pair of pants. They are of different shapes and sizes, but the pants could fit them
. They decided to pass the pants to each other to keep in touch.
Now three years
, the four girls are in colleges
different dreams. While Lena loves painting, Bridget is studying the Greek culture. As for Carmen and Tibby, they prefer the old theatre and all kinds of books. Many things have changed, but their friendship never changes. The magical pants help them
their experiences with each other. Do you want to have a look at the pants? How about going to see the sweet film with your friends? (
)1. A. wearing
C. to wear
)2. A. another 
D. the other(
)3 A. perfectly
C. perfect
)4. A. before
)5. A. about
C. from 
)6. A. make
C. share 
与《英语阅读题!急!Teenagers like to wear jeans because they are easy 1》相关的作业问题
cd这篇我们前天刚做过,
初一下英语阅读题,急!20 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时完形填空.Many people like to read the Guinness Book of World Records,and some people want to _1__in ti!_2__do people get their __3
oringinterestingMr RossMr Wilsonbookshopthe bankthe bookshop assistantSherlock Holmes
1T2F3T4F5F
NAME: MARY Subjects Mathematics She is not so good at this,but she has tried her best to catch up with others. French Her reading is very good,and she can remem
Jack had a small,red car,and he always drives very fast.This was all right when he was out in the countryside,but in towns and big cities driving fast is very d
1.B 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.C 6.D 7.A 8.B 9.B 10.D
My name isWang Ling. I’m a girl. I’m twelve. I’m in Class Three. Grade One, My nother and my father are teachers. Miss Gao is my English teacher. I think she is
1)如果你没打错字(Away) F 2)T 3)F 4)F 5)F 6)F
B.Mrs Green could drive fast 此为正确答案.She was too old to drive 显然不对,原文She drove well and never hit anything证实这一点.我现在是大学生了,这道题我不知做过多少遍,相信我!
1 Mr Black.friends.2 Because Mr Brown often says he is going to do something but he never does it.3 his friend isn' t going to do them.4 Don't be Mr Going-to-do
Whereweatherwithbytakehadtheretookantoo
做英语阅读题的时候要带着问题去正文找答案,而且直接看题目的关键词就可以了,
1D 2A 3B 4A
51.A 54.B 55.D
Most of our economic gains have gone to people at the very top of the income ladder这句话的大意是大量的社会财富掌握在少数极富有的人手中,再结合下文Tens of millions of Americans live in fear th
如果你的名字没打错:1、错,名字不一样.如果你是打错的:2、对,因为原文已经说了Mile is getting ready for it.it指的就是picnic.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语阅读理解及答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& Unit24知识点 & “阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。...”习题详情
180位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.0%
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerful. This is the tear-jerking moment when a proud father is captured on camera celebrating his son's exam result.After setting up the hidden camera, the boy calls his father to the kitchen,&telling him in a whisper 'I've just got s I need you to come and look at it.' His father, who can be heard shouting from elsewhere in the house, asks 'Has something happened?', to which the&naughty&teenager, Aria, replies 'Yes! It's really important'. As his nervous-looking father approaches, Aria says 'Come and have a chat with me. Just come in, and read that', he says while passing over a piece of paper displaying the result.After seeing his son has achieved a C grade in the maths exam, the man asks 'Is that veracious?,' before&bursting&into tears of joy. The pair hug before the disbelieving dad asks again, 'Are you sure? They've not made a mistake? I can' I just can't believe it!'A mere year before the video was filmed, the schoolboy received an F in the subject. He explained,'In England you need a C to basically do anything with your life. I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through school. Neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C, for me it was tough. When I told my Dad who means the world to me this was his reaction...Enjoy'.Still&feeling happy&from the news, his delighted father tells him 'You're set for life! You're set for life!'. The teen is seen smiling into the camera at the end of the video, seemingly as thrilled with the result as his emotional father.【小题1】Why does Aria call his father to the kitchen? (no more than 15 words)【小题2】What does the underlined word “veracious” mean in the 3rd paragraph? (one word)【小题3】In Paragraph 3, why does Aria’s father ask those questions? (no more than 10 words)【小题4】What does a C grade mean to a person in England? (no more than 15 words)【小题5】How do you like Aria’s father? Why? (no more than 20 words)He wants to show his father the paper with the result of the maths exam.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-天津市天津一中高三5月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerf...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析: 学业的C级对于英国的学生是非常重要的,这是学生进入高等阶段教育的基础。在本文中作者讲述了一个数学成绩差,一直是F等级的孩子当考试获得C级后,父子两个激动的情景。【小题1】He wants to show his father the paper with the result of the maths exam.。信息推断题。根据文章第二段…..Just come in, and read that', he says while passing over a piece of paper displaying the result.可知孩子让父亲来厨房的的目的是告诉他自己的数学考试成绩。【小题2】True.。词义推断题。根据第三段中父亲说的话'Are you sure? They've not made a mistake? I can' I just can't believe it!可知父亲特别兴奋,简直不能相信这是真的,由此推测veracious意思是true。【小题3】Because he can’t believe it./He wants to be sure of it.。信息推断题。从文章第三段内容可知当父亲看到儿子的成绩时激动的流下了眼泪,根据The pair hug before the disbelieving dad asks again,可以判断父亲因为不相信而发出一连串的疑问。【小题4】One needs a C to basically do anything with his life in England.。信息查找题。根据文章第四段'In England you need a C to basically do anything with your life.可知在英国C级对于一个人非常重要。【小题5】Open.(自由发挥)。( He loves his son very much and he is proud of him when he achieves something in his life.)
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and c...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerf...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”“Unit24”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerf...”相似的题目:
The new secretary has written a remarkably &&&& report only in a few pages but with all the details.concise clearprecise elaborate
Five months after my husband Steve died, I woke up one morning to the maddening sound of a leaking faucet(水龙头). I knew it needed repairs badly, but it &&&& me so much just to think of it.All our &&&& life, I was the “artist” bringing to our house much imagination. Steve was the”&&&&” one. He had a real gift for handling chores(家务活),&&&& me from unpleasant repair jobs.But how could such a good man have his life cut short so suddenly! I had been so sad and angry that I completely &&&& the house. That leaky faucet somehow awakened me to the fact that I now had to &&&& the challenge of getting things fixed.I got a workman named Ahmed. Entering the house, he stopped before a picture of Steve and me. “Doesn’t your husband &&&& this kind of work?” he asked. “It’s not hard.”“He died months ago. When he was alive, he did all the repair jobs &&&&.” I said quietly. Ahmed looked at me &&&&, but he didn’t reply. He fixed the faucet, adjusted the dishwasher door, and replaced a showerhead. Apparently he was gifted as Steve had been.He did a(n) &&&& job. I asked him to name his fee. “No charge, Ma’am,” he said. “My father died early, and the neighbors helped my family through.”By fixing a faucet, Ahmed mended my soul. Although I would sure carry the pain of &&&& with me along, Ahmed reminded me of the abundant &&&& in the world.【小题1】A.hurtB.puzzledC.costD.disappointed【小题2】A.separateB.sharedC.spiritualD.social【小题3】A.activeB.boringC.carelessD.practical【小题4】A.attractingB.shelteringC.drivingD.prohibiting【小题5】A.ignoredB.hatedC.cleanedD.missed【小题6】A.come up withB.face up withC.look forward toD.step away from【小题7】A.beginB.checkC.likeD.find【小题8】A.gratefullyB.firmlyC.bravelyD.wonderfully【小题9】A.strangelyB.innocentlyC.painfullyD.sympathetically【小题10】A.terribleB.excellentC.importantD.dangerous【小题11】A.lossB.failureC.fearD.regret【小题12】A.friendshipB.devotionC.kindnessD.justice&&&&
The girl in the photo was smiling sweetly, &&&&.her long hair flowed in the breezeher long hair was flowing in the breezeher long hair flow in the breezeher long hair flowing in the breeze
“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerful. This is the tear-jerking moment when a proud father is captured on camera celebrating his son's exam result.After setting up the hidden camera, the boy calls his father to the kitchen,telling him in a whisper 'I've just got s I need you to come and look at it.' His father, who can be heard shouting from elsewhere in the house, asks 'Has something happened?', to which thenaughtyteenager, Aria, replies 'Yes! It's really important'. As his nervous-looking father approaches, Aria says 'Come and have a chat with me. Just come in, and read that', he says while passing over a piece of paper displaying the result.After seeing his son has achieved a C grade in the maths exam, the man asks 'Is that veracious?,' beforeburstinginto tears of joy. The pair hug before the disbelieving dad asks again, 'Are you sure? They've not made a mistake? I can' I just can't believe it!'A mere year before the video was filmed, the schoolboy received an F in the subject. He explained,'In England you need a C to basically do anything with your life. I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through school. Neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C, for me it was tough. When I told my Dad who means the world to me this was his reaction...Enjoy'.Stillfeeling happyfrom the news, his delighted father tells him 'You're set for life! You're set for life!'. The teen is seen smiling into the camera at the end of the video, seemingly as thrilled with the result as his emotional father.【小题1】Why does Aria call his father to the kitchen? (no more than 15 words)【小题2】What does the underlined word “veracious” mean in the 3rd paragraph? (one word)【小题3】In Paragraph 3, why does Aria’s father ask those questions? (no more than 10 words)【小题4】What does a C grade mean to a person in England? (no more than 15 words)【小题5】How do you like Aria’s father? Why? (no more than 20 words)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。When knowing his son got a C grade in the maths exam, the father was proud and cheerful. This is the tear-jerking moment when a proud father is captured on camera celebrating his son's exam result.After setting up the hidden camera, the boy calls his father to the kitchen,telling him in a whisper 'I've just got s I need you to come and look at it.' His father, who can be heard shouting from elsewhere in the house, asks 'Has something happened?', to which thenaughtyteenager, Aria, replies 'Yes! It's really important'. As his nervous-looking father approaches, Aria says 'Come and have a chat with me. Just come in, and read that', he says while passing over a piece of paper displaying the result.After seeing his son has achieved a C grade in the maths exam, the man asks 'Is that veracious?,' beforeburstinginto tears of joy. The pair hug before the disbelieving dad asks again, 'Are you sure? They've not made a mistake? I can' I just can't believe it!'A mere year before the video was filmed, the schoolboy received an F in the subject. He explained,'In England you need a C to basically do anything with your life. I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through school. Neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C, for me it was tough. When I told my Dad who means the world to me this was his reaction...Enjoy'.Stillfeeling happyfrom the news, his delighted father tells him 'You're set for life! You're set for life!'. The teen is seen smiling into the camera at the end of the video, seemingly as thrilled with the result as his emotional father.【小题1】Why does Aria call his father to the kitchen? (no more than 15 words)【小题2】What does the underlined word “veracious” mean in the 3rd paragraph? (one word)【小题3】In Paragraph 3, why does Aria’s father ask those questions? (no more than 10 words)【小题4】What does a C grade mean to a person in England? (no more than 15 words)【小题5】How do you like Aria’s father? Why? (no more than 20 words)”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读 的文章

随机推荐