贪心算法求解背包问题这道题 麻烦回答详细一些,谢谢( ) 3. —Do you know him well? —Sure. We ___

-Do you know him well? -Sure. We_____ friends since ten years ago.
A. wereB. have beenC. have becomeD. have made
-Do you know him well? -Sure. We_____ friends since ten years ago.
试题:-Do you know him well? -Sure. We_____ friends since ten years ago.
试题地址:/shiti/933850
下午5时用24记时法表示是(
),19时是晚上(
日是星期四,你能算出9月份一共上了多少天课、休息了几天吗?
设f(x)=x2﹣2x﹣3(x∈R),则在区间[﹣π,π]上随机取一个数x,使f(x)<0的概率为(
下列现象所反映的科学原理正确的是
A.踢出去的足球继续飞行,说明足球受到惯性力的作用
B.从冰箱冷冻室取食物时手常被食物粘住,说明水遇冷会凝固
C.从树上掉下的苹果越落越快,说明动能会转化为势能
D.长时间行驶的汽车轮胎发热,说明通过热传递能改变轮胎的内能
已知下面的哪组数据,可以算出地球的质量M地(引力常量G 为已知)
A.月球绕地球运动的周期及月球到地球中心的距离
B.地球绕太阳运行周期及地球到太阳中心的距离
C.人造卫星在地面附近的运行速度和运行周期
D.地球绕太阳运行的速度及地球到太阳中心的距离
下列说法错误的是
A.碱中一定含有氢元素B.Ca和Ca2+两种微粒的质子数相同C.用pH试纸测定溶液的pH时,应先用蒸馏水将试纸润湿D.洗过的玻璃仪器内壁附着的水既不聚成水滴也不成股流下时,表示仪器已洗净
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
917初二三英语现在完成时专项练习题及答案
下载积分:600
内容提示:917初二三英语现在完成时专项练习题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:350|
上传日期: 09:21:14|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 600 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
917初二三英语现在完成时专项练习题及答案
官方公共微信Do you know about London well? London is a A very diverse place. There are over 300 languages spoken by 9 London's school children alone,with many who do not use English as their first or main languag 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
& &Do you know about London well? London is a A very diverse place. There are over 300 languages spoken by 9 London's school children alone,with many who do not use English as their first or main language at home. London has always been known to be culturally (在文化方面) very mixed (混合的).& &The first thing that we did when we came to London was to go to Harrods. Harrods is a huge department store where everything is very expensive. We went to the food court and saw a huge amount of different food from all over the world. I bought an American sort of lunch and when I tried it,I was very disappointed. Although the rest of my family ordered food that was not so American'they were also disappointed at their food.& &But Harrods is not only about the food. In fact,Harrods has one of the world biggest collections of clothes in one department store. The clothes were all very in fashion,as well as super expensive. It's one of those stores where if you don't have enough money to buy the clothes,you can look,but can't touch. Even though I couldn’t buy anything,I still enjoyed looking.1. What's the Chinese meaning of the underlined word “diverse” ?&&&A. 神秘的&&&B. 时尚的& & C.多元化的&&&D. 高消费的2. The writer and his family feel about the food in the Harrods.&&&A. satisfied&&&B. happy&&&C. surprised&&&D. disappointed3. The writer thought London's clothes and the food are both.&&&A. wonderful&&&B. expensive&&&C. boring&&&D. cheap4. Which is NOT true about Harrods’ clothes department store?&&&A. You can buy all kinds of clothes from the world.&&&B. You can find fashion clothes.&&&C. The clothes are very expensive.&&&D. You can enjoy trying on all the clothes.5. The last two paragraphs tell us .&&&A. London's culture&&&B. London's language&&&C. London's department store&&&D. London's habit
1. C 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. C &&本文介绍了伦敦最大的杂货商店之一 Harrods ,在那里 有来自世界各地的食品和服装,但是价格高昂。1. C词义猜测题。由第一段可知,来自世界各地的人给伦敦带来了不同的语言,伦敦变成不同文化的融合体,故 可猜测diverse的意思是“多元化的”。2. D细节理解题。由第二段最后一句“…they were also disappointed at their food. ”可知作者和家人对所点的食 物很失望。3. B细节理解题。由第二段最后一句和第三段可知,在Harrods食物与衣服都很昂贵。4. D细节理解题。由第三段倒数第二句可知,在Harrods如果不买衣服时,不可以碰衣服。5. C推理判断题。这两段主要介绍了 Harrods百货商店的食物和服装,故答案选C.
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
& &When I was in school,I was very fat. I thought that nice clothes looked very 1 on me. I was very sad. However,I changed my mind when my friends took me to a 2
one night. At the party my friends all went to dance,3
I thought I would look funny if I danced,so I sat in the comer of the hall and 4 the others dance happily.& &“Don’t you like dancing?” A girl next to me asked.& &“I like it,but I... ”& &“ But you can't,right?” the girl asked 5 I could finish my words.& &“You are right,” I answered. I was happy that the girl helped me find a 6 .& &“Why don't you ask your friends to teach you?” she asked.& &“I am too fat. I won’t look nice if I dance ,” I said.& &Hearing this,the girl said 7 ,“ There are many things we can enjoy in life. Don’t let your shape 8 your life. You should be thankful that you have a 9 body. How I wish that I could dance like you! ”& &It was then that I found the girl 10 in a wheelchair. At that time I felt I was very lucky. Then I stood up and danced with my friends.1. A. ugly&&&B. nice & C. dirty&&&D. good2. A. meeting&&&B. party & C. show&&&D. concert3. A. or&&&B. so & C. but&&&D. and4. A. helped&&&B. heard & C. felt&&&D. watched5. A. if&&&B. until & C. before&&&D. after6. A. result&&&B. programme & C. way&&&D. reason7. A. sadly&&&B. slowly & C. sad&&&D. slow8. A. stop&&&B. enter & C. influence&&&D. improve9. A. right&&&B. healthy & C. different&&&D. bad10. A. lying&&&B. sitting & C. standing&&&D. pushing
& &Mr Ma,a famous mental (心理的) doctor from Beijing once said at an important meeting,u Now many young students can have problems with their minds. Some students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with people around them like their parents and classmates. Parents and teachers should care more about this problem. ”& &Then Mr Ma gave some examples. One patient,a middle school student from Xi’an was doing badly in his lessons. He thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him,and he became so nervous and worried that one night he left his home without telling parents. Another student,a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai,was very afraid of exams. While she was reading the exam paper,she couldn’t think of anything to write.& &A recent report from Jiefang Daily says about 18% of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They often fell worried and very unhappy. Unluckily many of them won’t go and ask for help. Some think they will look stupid if they go to see a doctor. Others won’t talk about their secrets.& &At the end of the meeting,Mr Ma offered some good ideas to young people:★ Talk to your parents or teacher often.★ Take part in group activities.★ Try to get on well with the people around you.★ Go to see a doctor if you often feel unhappy.1. The students who often become worried or have trouble getting on well with others may have.&&&A. no parents&&&B. no secrets&&&C. poor memories&&&D. mental problems2. The schoolgirl's problem happened whenever she.&&&A. studied very hard&&&B. had exams&&&C. talked with her parents&&&D. went to see the doctor3. Some of those with mental problems won’t ask for help because .&&&A. they don't want to tell their secrets to others&&&B. their parents are too busy to look after them&&&C. doctors can't help them with the problems&&&D. they can do with the problems themselves4. The underlined word “stupid” in this passage means “ ”.&&&A. pretty&&&B. happy&&&C. not clever&&&D. not friendly5. According to the last part,which of the following is a good idea?&&&A. It's important for children to live with their parents.&&&B. It's helpful for people to see doctors every day.&&&C. It's useful for students to keep quiet in class.&&&D. It's necessary for young people to have group activities.
&&A short Chinese man seems to be the tallest in the world right now. Jack Ma ( Ma Yun) is executive chairman (董事局主席) of Alibaba Group,a business-to-business online platform. On Sept 19 ,Alibaba went public on the New York Stock Exchange (纽约证券交易所) ,raising $25 billion through an IPO,the biggest in US history. Ma,a former English teacher,has become the richest man on the Chinese mainland.& &Bom in Hangzhou,Zhejiang,Ma grew up as a happy kid. At the age of 12 ,he wanted to learn English. Every morning,he awoke at 5 am,cycled 40&minutes to a hotel near the West Lake where he could chat to foreign tourists. He did it for nine years,rain or shine.& &The experience made him a fluent English speaker and also opened his eyes to the wider world. In a 1995 trip to the US,Ma was showed the Internet for the first time. He searched Yahoo using the word “Beer”,and found that there was nothing in there about China. Seeing the chance,Ma returned to China and set up a website called China Pages without even knowing much about computers.& &Four years later,18 people including Ma,his wife and his friends founded Alibaba in Hangzhou. He believed in the Internet business potential (潜力) when few other Chinese did. People called him “Crazy Jack Ma”. But 15 years later,Alibaba has developed into the world's largest e-commerce (电子商务) company,owning popular shopping websites like Taobao and Tmall. It makes more profit online than Amazon and e-Bay combined.& &No one thinks he's mad now. Ma's favorite line has been printed on Alibaba's souvenir T-shirts. It reads: “Everybody should have a dream. What if that dream comes true?”1. We can tell from the first paragraph that .&&&A. Alibaba Group is the biggest company in China&&&B. Alibaba's IPO has raised $25 billion&&&C. Jack Ma used to be a math teacher&&&D. Jack Ma is the richest man in the world2. Why did Ma cycle to a hotel near the West Lake?&&&A. To do morning exercises.&&&B. To work as a guide.&&&C. To chat with foreigners.&&&D. To work part time.3. When did Ma and his team found Alibaba?&&&A. In 1995.&&&B. In 1998.&&&C. In 1999.&&&D. In 2014.4. Which is the right order?a. Ma became the richest man on the Chinese mainland.b. Ma became executive chairman of Alibaba Group.c. Ma worked as an English teacher in Hangzhou.d. Ma set up a website called China Pages.&&&A. c-b-a-d&&&B. b-c-a-d&&&C. d-c-b-a&&&D. c-d-b-a5. The title of the passage can be “ ”.&&&A. Crazy Jack Ma&&&B. Alibaba's First IPO&&&C. The World's Largest E-commerce Company&&&D. The Internet Business Potential
& &阅读短文,根据短文内容补全表格中所缺失的 信息,每空仅填一词。& &When you sleep at a summer camp,you know you’re there for a fun time. But fun as this is,for some kids being away from home can be scary and sad. They start to miss their old beds and their parents. It's called being homesick. You can help yourself feel less homesick. Here's how:& &If you’re going away from home,bring your pillow or your favorite pajamas. Or maybe you have a favorite bedtime snack. If you’re going to camp,maybe your mom or dad could pack it in your suitcase. You can also bring pictures of the people you’ll be apart from and look at them any time you want.& &Spend more time in doing fun things. The more fun things you do,the less time you’ll have to feel homesick. So try to take part in activities and soon you might start to have a good time.& &You can make a plan to call your mum or dad. For a night visit,maybe you can call once that night,and again in the morning. In the camp,you might set a regular day and time for a phone call home. You can also send e-mails or short messages to keep in touch with family and friends. If you’re going to be away for a while,you might even write a letter!When you get in touch with someone,make sure to tell them about the fun things you’re doing!& &Sometimes,just tell someone that you’re feeling homesick. This will help you feel better. Maybe you can tell a friend that you feel homesick. And the two of you can do something fun,such as telling jokes. If you’re at camp,a camp counselor (顾问) would be a good person to talk to. He or she might have some ideas to help you feel better.How to deal with homesicknessBring a little bit of homeWhen you go to & camp, take something of home, like your pillow, your favoritethings with youpajamas, a favorite & snack, or some 1 .Keep busyTry to take part in & a lot of 2 .&Make a plan to call & your parents.Keep in 3Send e-mails or & short messages to your family and friends.Write a 4 if you & are away for a while.&Share your fun & things with your family and friends.Talk to someoneTalk to your & friends, and do something fun with him/her.where you areTalk to your & counselor, and get some helpful 5 from him/her.1.2.3.4.5.
&&&C. Listen to Benny inviting his friend Cothy to Max's birthday party and fill in the invitation card.Day: ⑴ Date: (2)&Time: (3)&Place: Room 201,Building 26,Orange Road,Sunshine Town
& &Whenever the sun dropped and the blue sky came up,my father and I used to climb the mountain near my house. Walking together,my father and I used to have a lot of conversations through which I learned lessons from his experiences. He always told me, “You should have goals like climbing the mountain. ” Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed,we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy. I really got a lot from mountain-climbing. It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience (耐力) .& &Once we climbed a very high mountain. It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old. During the first few hours of climbing,I enjoyed the flowers and trees,and the birds’ singing,but as time passed,I got a pain in both of my legs. I wanted to quit climbing. In fact,I hated it at that moment,but my father said to me, “You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain,but you can't see it before you reach the top. Only there at the top,can you see all of the nice things,just like in life. ”& &At that time,I was too young to understand his words. But later after that,I got new hope and confidence. I found myself standing at the top of the sky,which was as clear as crystal (水晶) .1. The passage tells us that mountain-climbing was for father and son.&&&A. hard&&&B. enjoyable&&&C. painful&&&D. comfortable2. The word “quit” in the passage means “”.&&&A. carry on&&&B. put off&&&C. give up&&&D. pick up3. Which of the following is similar in meaning to the father's words in the second paragraph?&&&A. You will get all you need at the top of the mountain.&&&B. The sky is always as clear as crystal.&&&C. You can find life is full of nice things.&&&D. Never give up half-way.4. We can infer from the last paragraph that .&&&A. the writer was very successful in his life&&&B. the writer didn't reach the top of the mountain&&&C. though the writer was young,he could understand his father&&&D. the writer used to stop half-way when he climbed the mountain5. The best title for the passage is .&&&A. Reaching the Top of the Mountain&&&B. Enjoy the Beautiful Views&&&C. Conversations Between Father and Son&&&D. Father and I
& &My grandfather had a small farm. He also worked in a factory.& &One autumn,he promised to help his neighbor harvest their com,but after harvesting his own com,Grandpa's little com picker broke. In order to keep his job,he had to leave the farm before dawn and didn't get home until after sunset. It now seemed impossible to help out his neighbor.& &One night,Grandpa decided that he wouldn’t let his neighbor's harvest rot (腐烂的) in the field. Without a machine,he’d harvest it by hand.& &“When do you think you’d have time to do it?” asked my grandma. “Besides,it’d be too dark. ”& &“I know of one night that I could do it!” he said. “There's still one more full moon in October. If the weather is clear,I think I can do it. ”& &And so a few days later,after a long shift at the factory,my grandpa made his way to the field. The weather was cold but clear,and the moon was glowing. He worked through the night to keep his word.& &Sometimes,when I want to put off responsibilities,Fd see my grandfather cutting com in the light of the harvest moon. Behind him,row after row of com stalks (秸秆) stand in respect for a man who keeps his word.1. It was hard for the writer's grandfather to help his neighbor because .&&&A. he was too tired to carry on&&&B. he had too much work to do in his own field&&&C. his little com picker broke and he was very busy in his job&&&D. the weather was terrible2. The underlined part “dawn” in the passage probably means“”.&&&A. 黎明&&&B. 正午&&&C. 傍晚&&&D. 深夜3. The writer's grandpa worked in the field .&&&A. after the sunset&&&B. with a full moon in the sky&&&C. with his machine&&&D. by hand4. What did the writer learn from the writer's Grandpa's story?&&&A. A man should keep his word.&&&B. Few words,many deeds.&&&C. Time and tide wait for no man.&&&D. Goals determine what you are going to be.
& &National parks are large areas of public land. They give a safe home for local plants and animals. They help keep the air and water clean. They also give us the best trips. Today,there are nearly 7,000 national parks around the world. Forbes has listed 12 of the most beautiful ones in the world that will surprise you with their amazing landscape,geographic wonders and colorful plants and animals.& &The Grand Canyon (大峡谷) National Park of the US is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. It is best known for its size and depth. It is 446 kilometers long,up to 29 kilometers wide,and 1. 6 kilometers deep. The immensity of the canyon makes people think big. Every year,about 5 million people visit here. Taking a tour in the South Rim offers visitors the park's full views,while the North Rim shows beautiful wild flowers.& &If you love animals,you’ll like the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The “Big Five” live here. They are the lion,African elephant,African leopard,black rhinocero and African buffalo. The name “ Big Five” came from the five animals that were the hardest to catch. Now they are what people most want to see in the wild. If you visit the park,you should never miss the migration (迁徙) of over 1. 5 million wildebeests (角马) and 250,000 zebras every year. This is the most famous site of the park.1. Which is NOT right about national parks according to Paragraph 1 ?&&&A. A national park is public land that covers a large area.&&&B. Wild plants and animals are protected in national parks.&&&C. Forbes has listed twelve of the world's largest national parks.&&&D. National parks are attractive because of their natural beauty.2. The underlined word “immensity” refers to .&&&A. great size&&&B. natural wonder&&&C. colorful view&&&D. unusual beauty3. kinds of animals are mentioned in the passage.&&&A. Five&&&B. Six&&&C. Seven&&&D. Eight4. The best title for the passage may be “”.&&&A. Taking a tour in the Grand Canyon&&&B. Traveling to the Serengeti National Park&&&C. Seven National Wonders of the World&&&D. Stepping into the wonders of the wildlife5. If the writer continues the article,he would most likely write about .&&&A. ways to keep the air and water clean&&&B. more national parks in the world&&&C. his wonderful trip to the Grand Canyon&&&D. famous historic wonders in Africa
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 合租房的问题麻烦死了 的文章

随机推荐