noing is difficuit,if you you62work you work hard at是什么意思

> 问题详情
If you want to stand out,there is no alternative but hard work.Once a boy in____clothes full of patc
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
If you want to stand out,there is no alternative but hard work.Once a boy in____clothes full of patches ran to ask a successful building contractor (承包商) in a construction site,“How could I become as ____as you when I grow up?”With a___at the boy,the contractor replied,“There is a story about three diggers.The first digger liked holding a spade without doing anything but saying that he wanted to be a(n) ____in the future.The second always liked____about the work and his low____.The third digger liked____devoting himself to digging.Later,the first was still holding his spade in the___place and the second took an excuse for early____.Only the third became a boss.Do you understand the&____of this story?Just go to buy a____shirt and work hard.”The little boy was____.So he asked the contractor to explain further.____the working builders,the contractor replied,“Look at my&workers!I can’t remember all their names,and even I have no____of some of them.Most of&them wear blue shirts.But if you look____,you will notice a sunburned man in red.He seems to be working harder than others.He is always the first one to work while the last one to leave.It is exactly his red shirt that makes him____.Soon he will be____to my assistant.You know,that is also how&I got_____I am now.I worked hard and wore a striped&shirt.My boss ____me.I also became a boss eventually.”Success can only____action.Working hard is all&winners’ shared experience for achieving their dreams.小题1:A.spottedB.raggedC.elegantD.formal小题2:A.creativeB.strongC.richD.responsible小题3:A.glanceB.laughC.waveD.shout小题4:A.designerB.architectC.bossD.assistant小题5:A.thinkingB.learningC.explainingD.complaining小题6:A.spiritB.salaryC.abilityD.intelligence小题7:A.quietlyB.excitedlyC.obviouslyD.freely小题8:A.remoteB.idealC.originalD.suitable小题9:A.arrivalB.retirementC.developmentD.payment小题10:A.endingB.peopleC.moralD.importance小题11:A.yellowB.redC.whiteD.blue小题12:A.puzzledB.disappointedC.embarrassedD.inspired小题13:A.Speaking toB.Referring toC.Coming toD.Pointing to小题14:A.impressionB.descriptionC.informationD.expression小题15:A.frequentlyB.regularlyC.carefullyD.doubtfully小题16:A.stand outB.work outC.turn outD.give out小题17:A.employedB.electedC.admittedD.promoted小题18:A.whichB.whereC.whoD.why小题19:A.praisedB.ignoredC.scoldedD.noticed小题20:A.bring aboutB.lead toC.result fromD.get into
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
享三项特权
享三项特权
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册