收到货后马上付款马上用英语怎么说说

收到货后马上付款用英语怎么说 - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
收到货后马上付款用英语怎么说
如题,可以说成是PAYABLE AT SIGHT UPON RECEIPT OF THE GOODS吗?
UID 408867
阅读权限 25
PAYMENT AT SIGHT行吗?
(坏人-黑帮老大)
爬墙小分队筹建中---
UID 392196
积分 11204
阅读权限 80
来自 大漠孤舟
payment at sight upon receiving the goods
(阿文单证店)
UID 238551
积分 257582
帖子 14059
阅读权限 120
原帖由 balas 于
10:49 发表
如题,可以说成是PAYABLE AT SIGHT UPON RECEIPT OF THE GOODS吗? 如果还是仅仅在业务联系阶段的话,建议是否可以先这样:payment to be effected immediately upon receipt of the goods. 到了需要签合同规定具体的付款方式时,才用 at sight 字眼,如:L/C at sight(即期信用证), sight D/ P(即期托收),T/T immediately upon receipt of the goods 也有收到货后马上通过电汇付款的意思,但这样后T/T的做法,风险很大。
积分 91157
福步币 27 块
阅读权限 120
的确,要谨慎啊!!!!
(阿文单证店)
UID 238551
积分 257582
帖子 14059
阅读权限 120
原帖由 zymetal 于
13:49 发表
的确,要谨慎啊!!!! 后T/T要小心。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-We will process the shipment once my finance side receive the payment. 的翻译是:我金融方面收到付款后,我们会处理货件。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
We will process the shipment once my finance side receive the payment.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我金融方面收到付款后,我们会处理货件。
我金融方面收到付款后,我们会处理货件。
我金融方面收到付款后,我们会处理货件。
我们将进程一旦装运的我国金融方面收到的付款。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aMYNDIGHEDER 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们可以考虑提供onsite support如果时间表对于我们合适 We may consider provides onsite support if the timetable is appropriate regarding us & a羿龙 Yi Long & a微笑告别伤害 Smile farewell injury & a使他的父母十分自豪 正在翻译,请等待... & a绘图员 Plotter & a远足 Hike & a宁村有母子相依为命,不幸儿子打柴摔死,老妈妈很伤心。 Rather the village has the mother and child to be bound by a common destiny, the unfortunate son cuts firewood plunges to death, the maidservant is very sad. & ao You selected the wrong currency (No TIDs for Solo and EUR)
& aoh love is everything oh爱是一切 & aHeadings are the primary heading type 标题是主要标题类型 & a私はずっとあなたを守っていつまで 关于直接地保护您的我,多久 & awith commercial and technical information 以商业和技术信息 & a关于本人(杨恩喜)与北京富华行物业管理有限公司劳动争议一案,根据仲裁委的举证须知第一条第三项,本人无法提供由用人单位掌握管理的与仲裁请求相关的证据,仲裁庭可以要求用人单位在指定期限内提供。所以本人向仲裁委申请;要求北京富华行物业管理有限公司提供与本案相关的证据:1、员工建档花名册2、考勤记录3、入职登记表4、曾经任职的部门经理及相关人员证言(目前在职)。
& a把····带到···去 To · · · goes to · · · · the belt & a他们的付出不是为了什么 They pay are not for any & areally?^^ 真正地?^^ & a热心服务 Warm-hearted service & acoupling half 半个法兰接头 & a。所以中国旅行社可以把学生作为新的目标人群 .Therefore China Travel Service may take the student the new goal crowd & a女沐浴间 The female bathes & ame too! 也是我! & aSonic soot blower in a successful vote on the gas boiler with 声波吹灰器在一个成功的表决在气体锅炉与 & a基本知识点答辩占 An elementary knowledge reply occupies & adetection,image segmentation and object recognition in medical 侦查、图象分割和对象公认在医疗 & abulbing out area bulbing区域 & a请和大家分享这封邮件 Please share this mail with everybody & awoman classic 妇女经典之作 & a自由飞翔的鸟 Free soaring bird & aTHE ULTIMATE SKIN RENEWAL SYSTEM FOR RESURFACING YOUR SKIN 最后皮肤更新系统为复出您的皮肤 & aking
control 国王控制 & aatheros boot agent atheros起动代理 & aShop Our Specials 购物我们的专辑 & a★车上使用电热杯会有危险吗?会不会爆炸? * On the vehicle uses the electric cup to be able to have the danger? Can explode? & a心态积极向上 Point of view positive upward & aGymboree Rewards Gymboree奖励 & aIf you love me
please hold me tight··· 如果您请爱我拿着我紧··· & aThe major 36. Which sentence best tells what this passage says? 主要36。 哪个句子最好告诉什么这个段落认为? & a可能有的人花的钱比挣得还多 正在翻译,请等待... & a在那之前,我从不重视英语 In front of that, I ever do not take English & a深圳市远湖科技有限公司 正在翻译,请等待... & a大家好,我叫龚梓凌,今年3岁了。我是一个活泼可爱的女孩,很爱看书。我爱我爸爸妈妈、我的老师和班上的小朋友,请大家支持我,谢谢! 正在翻译,请等待... & aall my options were fading fast this couldnt have worked out better now there is no turning back youre the first person I told 所有我的选择快速地退色这不可能制定了出那里更好的现在是没有转动youre我告诉的第一个人 & ajavaapp javaapp & ai found i have been mad 我找到我是疯狂的 & ahope your company can give a few days to me, because we need the speed but also the needs of quality, I will try to arrange in 9. hope your company can give a few days to me, because we need the speed but also the needs of quality, I will try to arrange in 9. & aFileExists FileExists & aWith myself sound happy birthday With myself sound happy birthday & a今天我演讲主要分为这5个部分 Today I lecture mainly divide into these 5 parts & a4.15 Picking confirmation 4.15采摘确认 & asupermarker supermarker & ared tape 繁文缛节 & a我们租房子住 We rent the house to live & a回禀门主,堡内发现若干可疑之物,似乎和禁制毒药有关,现正托四公帮忙查验。 Reply the gate host, in the fort discovered certain suspicious thing, as if with banned toxicant related, right now holds four male help inspection. & a当我还在念中学的时候 总是幻想美好的大学生活,那是我认为 When I am also reading middle school's time always fantasized the happy university life, that is I thought & aOh. I have to go for lunch now..Have to visit customers in the afternoon. Talk you again tonight 噢. 我必须现在向午餐求助。必须拜访顾客下午。 今晚再谈您 & aWe will process the shipment once my finance side receive the payment. 正在翻译,请等待... &一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
求翻译:我们将会在收到你的货款之后马上发货是什么意思?
我们将会在收到你的货款之后马上发货
问题补充: