i like winter best. it is _. it is_.(填上空缺部分)

使用次数:0
入库时间:
I like riding my bike. Though it is not very new, but it is&&& 1.___________
my best friend. I find very convenient to go anywhere with a&&& &&&& 2.___________
bike. Ride gives me not only exercise but also pleasure. I&& &&&&&&& 3.___________
use my bike mostly on summer when the weather is warm& &&&&&&& 4.___________
and dry. It can very unpleasant in winter when it is cold and&&&&& &&&&&&& 5.___________
rain is pouring down. It can also be very danger. Of course &&&&&&& 6.___________
I will be very careful on my bike. In facts, accidents are not&&&&& && 7.___________
the only problem. One day I went to school and come back&&&&&& &&&&&&& 8.___________
to find his front wheel was missing. It was a long walk to&& &&&&&&& 9.___________
the repairer’s shop. Now I have two strong locks.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &10.___________
1. 去掉 but。 汉语可说“虽然……但是……”,但英语习惯上不能相应地说 though…but…。(注:不能去掉 though,因为这样还会涉及大小写的改动,而高考短文改错每行只允许改动一处。)
2. find 后加 it。此 it 为形式宾语,真正的宾语是其后的不定式。
3. Ride 改为 Riding。动词原形不能用作主语,要改为动名词。
4. on 改为 in。表示在某个季节,用介词in。
5. can 后加 be。此句缺谓语动词。
6. danger 改为 dangerous。用形容词作表语。
7. facts 改为 fact。in fact 为习语,意为“事实上”。
8. come 改为 came。came 与其前的 went 为并列谓语。
9. his 改为 my。前后使用代词应一致。
10. 此行无错。
fc oo co.组 卷e同上
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
The seasons in Australia are not like ours. When it is winter in China, it is summer there. Australia is a southern country. It is in the south of the world. June, July and August a September, October and N the summer is in December, January and F and March, April and May are the autumn months. The north of the country is hotter than the south.A very large part of this country has no rain at all. The east coast has rain all year, and there are no dry months. The southeast winds blow the whole year. They bring rain from the sea. There is not much rain on the west side. The southeastern part of Australia has summer rain from the southeast winds. They only blow here in summer.The southwestern part of Australia has winter rain. The west winds blow over the southwest in winter only. In summer, the southwest of the country has no rain. In the north of Australia, there is no rain in winter. The rain comes in summer. The northwest winds bring it.【小题1】It is ____ in Australia in November.A.spring- B% L, O3 X. j B.summer7 G& X. X7 O* [ C.autumn' @$ F0 c& ^3 V' F9 @( Q- N D.winter2 K8 F0 V) ]/ W2 M4 [ 【小题2】In Australia, it is ____ in the south than in the north.A.hotter. C% X+ e# B, E: ` B.warmer* b) ]& C! c, d! I( Z0 `% S4 X C.colder. D. h9 ^* S/ V D.cooler% @% F5 F+ [3 Q( ^* ] 【小题3】The ____ of Australia has the most rain.A.eastern part2 @9 d! ]- G( V1 H- g6 i4 ?1 K B.southeastern part- V. B% K: d- h2 Y( J' a1 J C.southern part4 G( h0 d" N1 e
f: Z! Y D.northern part& a- d. S1 ]! S* U1 U( ]3 U 【小题4】The southwest of the country has no rain in summer because ____.A.it is dry there" ]0 F- A! L6 b' L" j1 \ B.the west winds never blow# [) A# S! ^. d3 H C.the northwest winds blow* G% c: c8 J
Z* M# S# V8 \7 a D.the west winds blow only in winter( ^' b0 X7 I1 F8 @
Q% C7 U 【小题5】There is no rain in winter ____ of Australia.A.in the southeast# ]! `& D, D! i B.in the north : \5 @$ V, ^/ ^7 \1 M" P1 U3 P C.in the southwest; G" B' `6 ]$ Y; ] D.in the south
?3 \) [- ^7 K2 W
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】B
解析【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“September, October and N”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“The north of the country is hotter than the south.”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“The east coast has rain all year, and there are no dry months.”理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“The west winds blow over the southwest in winter only.”理解可知。【小题5】细节理解题,根据文中语句“In the north of Australia, there is no rain in winter.”理解可知。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I like this watch ,because ___(it)colour is my favourite.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
its 它的,名词性物主代词
its,后面+名词.它的....
应该填its,因为它是一个名词性物主代词,在本句话中代替watch.意思是”它的”而it意思是”它”在这里不能代替watch.所以只能选择its.
扫描下载二维码It’s raining练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It’s&raining练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
It’s&raining练习题
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 6 It’s raining!一.单词(20分)1.This is a very i_____________ place.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.The people are really very r______________. .3.What about ___________(sing) this song in English?&&& 4.There are a lot of ___________(cloud) in the sky.5.Thank you for ___________(teach) us so well.6.The weather ____________(be) windy today.7.There are some students _____________(study) in the classroom.8.It’s five o’clock p.m. The boys ____________(play) volleyball.&&&&&&&&&& 9.W________________ is from November to January in China.10.The Smiths go to Hawaii on v_____________.&&&&& 11.It’s rather h_________ in Wuhan in summer.&&&&&& 12.He’s w________________ black pants today.13.Look! There is a dog l________ under the tree.&&&&&& 14.She’s ill and feels t_____________.15.It often s__________ in the north of China in winter.& 16.They enjoy ______________(they) very much in Hawaii.&& 17.They have a lot of fun __________(dance) at the party&& 18.I’m very _______________(surprise)to hear the good news.&&&& 19. The weather here in spring is h________ , not dry.20. It’s ____________ today. The sun is shining brightly in the sky.二.&用所给的词(10分)sunny,&&& cold,&&&& cool,&&&& hot,&&& windy,&&& snowing,&&& winter,&&& weather,&&& lying,&& scarf
1.What is the _______ like today?&&&& 2.Spring is coming. It’s ________.3.I like summer. It’s _______. I can swim.&&&&&&&&&&& 4.I saw the bag________ on the playground.5.In _______ Australia is very beautiful.&&&&&&& 6.Autumn is harvest time. It’s ________ in North China.7.Do you like winter? No, it’s very ________.&&&&&&&& 8. .I have a beautiful _____________.9. Look ! The trees are shaking. It’s _________.& 10. The weather is _________. Let’s make a snowman.三.&补全对话(10分)A: ____1____ are you from?&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I come from England.A: What’s the ___2_____& ___3____ in England?B: It’s very nice at the _____4____.The weather is never too ___5_____ or _____6____ cold.A: Oh, it’s very nice. But in China it’s often too _____7____ in winter and it’s too hot in __8_______.B: Yes, I like ___9______ in China because I can skate on real ice in winter and I can swim in _____10_____pools in summer.四.选择(15分)(&& )1-_________ is the weather in Shanghai?&& -__________windy.A. What , It’s&&&& B. How, It’s&&&&&& C. How, It&&&&&&&& D. What , It(&& )2.-How’s it going with you? - __________.A.I don’t like it&&&& B .I’m studying& C. It’s windy&&&&& D. Not bad(&& )3-.Hello! Who’s speaking? -Hi, An. _________ Mary.A. This&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s&&&&&&&&&& C. This is&&&&&&& D. That is(&& )4.Thanks a lot for __________ us at the party.A. join&&&&&&&&&&& B. joins&&&&&&&&& C. joining&&&&&&& D. to join(&& )5.The students are cleaning the classroom. _________ are cleaning the windows, _________ are cleaning the chairs.A. Some ., another& B. Some , others C. Others , the other& D. Some ,other(&& )6. What_______ your mother do when it’s _________?A. do, rainy&&&&& B. does, raining&&& C. does, is raining& D. do , raining(&& )7.It’s snowing and everyone ________ a good time.A. having&&&&&&& B. is having&&&&&&& C. are having&&&&& D. has(&&& )8.________ winter it is very cold _________ Moscow.A. In, at&&&&&&&& B. In , in&&&&&&&&& C. On, in&&&&&&&&& D. In, on(&& )9.What ________ it is today!A. a nice weather&& B. nice a weather&& C. nice weather&&& D. nice day(&& )10.A group of _________ lying on the beach.A. children are&&&&& B. children is&&&&& C. childs are&&&&&& D. childs is (&& )11. Look at the ________ !It’s_________ heavily now.A. rain, rain&&&&& B. raining, raining& C. raining , rainy&&&& D. rain, raining(& )12.The radio _______ the snow will stop later on.A. says&&&&&&&&& B. tells&&&&&&&&&&& C. talks&&&&&&&&&&& D. speaks (&& )13.It’s very dark ,& but they _______ working in the fields.A. go on&&&&&&&& B. get on&&&&&&&&&& C. go down&&&&&&&& D. go (&& )14.Here is the weather report __________ the next twenty-four hours.A. of&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& )15. In spring the flowers begin to __________ .A. turn green&&&&& B. get back&&&&&&& C. come out&&&&&&& D. go on五.&句型转换(10分)1.It’s windy in spring in Anyang.(对画线提问)&&&&&& __________ the ___________ in Anyang in spring?2.Do you often swim on Sundays?(用now 代替on Sundays)&&&&& &__________ you ____________ now?3.There is a lot of rain today in Xinxiang.(改为同义句)&& _________ very __________ today in Xinxiang .4.They are on vacation in Chengdu.(对画线部分提问)&___________& _________ they on vacation?5..it, do , raining, when, do, is , you, what(连词成句)__________________________________________________________________?六.&根据汉语完成句子(20分)1.上海的天气什么样?雪很大。&-___________ the weather _________& Shanghai?&& -It’s very _________.2.那儿正在下雪吗?不, 在下雨。-____________ it __________ there?&& -No, It’s& ___________.3.-你情况怎么样,丹尼?-还行。-__________ it ____________ with you Danny?& -Not __________.4.我惊讶那些孩子能在这么热的天气里玩。I& ________& ____________ that the children can play _________ this __________.5.海边有一群人在打海滩排球。& There are _________ _________ _________ people ___________beach volleyball ________ the beach.6.看!幼儿园里的每个人都玩得很开心。Look! Every one& _________& _________ a good time in the kindergarten.七.书面表达(15分) My hometown’s weather.根据自己家乡一年四季的天气情况写(60字)的。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My hometown’s weather.&&& My hometown is in Anyang. There are four seasons in a year there. In spring , it’s very warm. Sometimes it’s sunny but sometimes it’s windy. In summer, it’s very hot there. We can swim in the river. In autumn, it’s very cool there. It’s harvest time for the farmers. We have a lot of sunshing. In winter, it’s very cold. Sometimes it’s snowy. We have to wear warm clothes. I like my hometown’s weather.文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?内容简介:
ckIt'sSteveARickspeaksBIamRickCThatisRickDRickspeaking—How'sitgoing?—_____AIt'ssunnyBIt'sthreeo'clockCNotbadDIt'sonthetable—Couldyouhelpme?—_______AYes,IcouldBNo,IcouldnotCSure,noproblemDYes,IcanMyparentsoftentellme__myhomeworkAdoBdoesCdoingDtodoSteve,I'mgoingtothepark—___AOKBHaveagoodtimeCThankyouDSoundsgood—____youtellher________meback?—Sure,noproblemACan,callBCan,callingCCould,callDCould,tocall—Where'sTom?—He____basketballoutsideAplayBplaysCisplayingDtoplayCanItake__forL...
ckIt'sSteveARickspeaksBIamRickCThatisRickDRickspeaking—How'sitgoing?—_____AIt'ssunnyBIt'sthreeo'clockCNotbadDIt'sonthetable—Couldyouhelpme?—_______AYes,IcouldBNo,IcouldnotCSure,noproblemDYes...
ckIt'sSteveARickspeaksBIamRickCThatisRickDRickspeaking—How'sitgoing?—_____AIt'ssunnyBIt'sthreeo'clockCNotbadDIt'sonthetable—Couldyouhelpme?—_______AYes,IcouldBNo,IcouldnotCSure,noproblemDYes,IcanMyparentsoftentellme__myhomeworkAdoBdoesCdoingDtodoSteve,I'mgoingtothepark—___AOKBHaveagoodtimeCThankyouDSoundsgood—____youtellher________meback?—Sure,noproblemACan,callBCan,callingCCould,callDCould,tocall—Where'sTom?—He____basketballoutsideAplayBplaysCisplayingDtoplayCanItake__forL...

我要回帖

更多关于 winter is coming 的文章

随机推荐