参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在线等翻译,一篇自己写的个人总结,求英文翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的那种。谢谢 英语翻译高手这句话,谢谢,在线等待_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
在线等翻译,一篇自己写的个人总结,求英文翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的那种。谢谢
在线等翻译,一篇自己写的个人总结,求英文翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的那种。谢谢
克服不足,争取为我们这个集体作出自己应有的贡献,市场机制会愈趋规范。在这期间磨掉了我稚嫩的学生气。所以在此对对自己的感受做下小结,我到沙隆达工作已经有三年多的时间。市场竞争日趋激烈,得到了不少同事们的热情帮助和精心指导,我一定要端正心态、爱岗敬业,他们并没有因为我是外地新员工而主观的刁难和排挤我,每个公司、多练来提升自己的技能、积极积累工作经验,同事之间的通力协作和相互配合的良好团队精神也深深感染了我;加强沟通协调的精神。我为能加入这个大集体而深感荣幸;努力提高自己对工作的执行力!在此,我非常感谢领导给了我这个平台以及工作中给予我的支持与教诲;了解到了自身的不足,我还需增强个人能力。在以后的工作中、多学;争取把本职工作做好、每个人都会面临不断的变化,并不断会有新的挑战摆在自己面前。在我这几年的工作中。通过多看个人总结光阴似箭、摸索实践;增加了对企业工作的认识,也谢谢各位同仁在工作中给予的帮助和指正。转眼间
worn away my i efforts to improve their work execution, I am to civic work has been more than three years time. I can join the group and honored, we strive to make its due contribution to the collective, I also need to enhance individual ability, dedication, each company, they did not because I am nonlocal new employees and subjective difficulties and pushed my colleagues. In future work, practice more to improve your skills. D increased on the work of the enterprise knowledge. The increasingly fierce market competition, I must correct attitude, exploration and practice, I thank the leadership ge me the platform in the work and give me support and education. In the blink of an eye, everyone is facing constant change, learn more, obtained many colleagues to help the enthusiasm and meticulous guidance. Through see more. So this on their feelings do summary.In my few years in the job, also thank colleagues at work to give help and, overcome inadequacy, collaboration and coordination and good team spirit is also deeply infected with me, the market mechanism will be more standardized! Here, a to strengthen communication and coordination of the spirit, and constantly he new challenge in front of their ownPersonal summaryT understands the inadequacy of oneself
they were not because I am in the field of new staff and subjective harassed and marginalized between me, more practice to improve their skills and strive to make our due contribution to the collective, and also thank my colleagues at work to give help and corrections, posi seeking to do the job well.In the past few years I he been a lot of work, I am grateful to the leadership has given me the platform and give my support to the work and teachings, to learn, I work to Sha longda is three years &#39, I also needed to strengthen strengthening the spirit of communication and coordination, every company, to overcome the lack of dedication.I was honored to can join this big collective. Presently.Increasingly competitive market. Through multi-perspective. So this summary under his feelings, and
increased awarene understand the insufficient of itself! Here, I must correct attitude, my colleagues in the warm help and efforts to improve the execution of their work, my colleagues of the collaboration and interaction with good team spirit is also deeply infected with me, every person will be faced with constant change and new challenges continue to be placed in front of their own. In later work, the market mechanism will become increasingly standardizedPersonal SummaryTime flies like an arrow. In the gas wear off during my innocent students
一篇英文翻译,要人工翻译,不要自动在线翻的,谢谢 ……
四个方面是你过去的幸福 不,我们不能改变历史。过去的已经过去。但过去的不确定我们能够成为快乐现在或将...求英文翻译。。。不要网上软件翻的哈。。跪求。。谢谢了 ……
Jack London's love of life is about a story: an Am...急用!!!请大神,汉译英!一篇小短文。在线翻译器的,就不用了,谢谢。 ……
您好,这篇短文的英文为: Corporate social responsibility means...英语翻译,,自动翻译的不要,谢谢!! ……
We will never know when we might need others' help...求英文高手帮翻译一下,不要翻译器,谢谢。。在线等 ……
四个主要缺点现有的研究假定之间的联系个人的经济情况和投票决定的发现。这些缺点,离开开放的可能性,假设...翻译 英文 (不要软件或在线翻译的)谢谢 ……
这是一句话吗? 我怎么觉得中文都不是很通顺啊 此情况我们已经知悉 we have known the...麻烦大家帮我翻译成英文,写论文着急用的,不要在线翻译的那种.谢谢啦 ……
Impact on the traditional logistics concept. E-com...求高手翻译成英文 ~~在线等,急急加急!!!!!谢谢(不要翻译器的) ……
求高手翻译成英文 ~~在线等,急急加急!!!谢谢(不要翻译器的)
最后,我想谈谈这篇论文和系统存在...跪求英语帝翻译!在线等!急!不要那种直接网上翻译的。 ……
Big eyes,long blond hair……there's no Japanese pop ...
你可能感兴趣的内容?当前位置: &
求翻译:谢谢你邀请博士给我们做了精彩的演讲是什么意思?
谢谢你邀请博士给我们做了精彩的演讲
问题补充:
Thank you for inviting us to do a PhD wonderful speech
Thank you for your invitation to our excellent Dr. lecture
Thanked you to invite doctor to make the splendid lecture to us
Thank you for asking doctor gave us a wonderful speech
Thank you for asking doctor gave us a wonderful speech
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:谢谢大家!请多多给予我指导和支持!是什么意思?
谢谢大家!请多多给予我指导和支持!
问题补充:
Thank you! A lot to give me guidance and support!
Thank you all! Please give me guidance and support!
Thanks everybody! Please very much give me to instruct with the support!
Thank you! Please give me guidance and support!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 忘不了那句话作文 的文章

随机推荐