(用所给单所给词的适当形式填空空)1,2,3,4,5,6个

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用所给单词的适当形式填空1.i __(go) hiking yesterday.2.Look!Lucy is__(fly) a kite.3.I'm seven .She is nine .She is__(old)than me.4.____(Do) he like swimming.5.I like___(read)books every morning.6.San likes___(he) new computer.7.I can see many___(child) in the park.8.She ___(live) in a small house.9.They ___(is) my new friends.连词成句.1.trip was How your2.favourite your animal Whan't3.What do did you yesterday4.you like Would outside go with me to5.I at 7:30 up get
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用所给单词的适当形式填空1.went 2.flying 3.older 4.Does 5.reading 6.his 7.children 8.lives 9.are 句义:1.我昨天去远足了.& & & & & 2.看!露西在放风筝.& & & & & 3.我7岁,她九岁.她比我大.& & & & & 4.他喜欢游泳吗?& & & & & 5.我喜欢明天早上读书.& & & & & 6.山姆喜欢他的新电脑.& & & & & 7.我能看到公园有好多小孩儿.& & & & & 8.她住在一所小房子里.& & & & & 9.他们是我的朋友.连词成句.How was your trip?你昨天的旅行怎么样?What's your favourite animal?你最喜欢的动物是什么?What did you do yesterday?你昨天都干什么了?Would you like to go outside with me?你想跟我一起出去一趟吗?I get up at 7:30.我7:30分起的床.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
_went_(go)
yesterday.2.Look!Lucy
is_flying_(fly)
kite.3.I'm
is_older_(old)than
me.4.___Does_(Do)
swimming.5.I
like_readi...
扫描下载二维码(用所给单词的适当形式填空)_百度知道
(用所给单词的适当形式填空)
我有更好的答案
don't likethese
butterfliesleavesbuses
eating,has is,is don't like,these butterflies,leaves,buses bus
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用所给单词的适当形式填空.1、Look,the farmers are______(cut)rice.2、In spring,the_______(leaf)on the trees are green.3、I enjoy_______(play)football very much.4、There are four______(season)in a year.5、Miss Ma_______(watch)TV every Saturday evening.6、Look!Zhang Peng______(play)basketball.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
cuttingleavesplayingseasonswatchesis playing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、cutting2、leaves3、playing4、seasons5、watches6、is playing
1.cutting2.leaf3.playing4.seasons5.watches6.playing
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语练习题,用所给单词的适当形式填空1、these shoes are ( )(Ben)2、how many ( )(people)are there in your family?3、there is a lot of( )(rain)in jiangsu in summer.4、gao shan is good at( )(china)5、the( )(story)are very exciting.6/there are ten( ) (bottle)of juice in the fridge.7、my( )(friend)jump higher than jim.8、is there any( )(water)in the cup?9、today is( )(child)day.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Ben's 2.people 3.rain 4.Chinese 5.stories 6.bottles 7.friends 8.water 9.Children's
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1\BEN'S2\PEOPLE3\RAIN4\CHINESE54\STORIES6\BOTTLES7\FRIENDS8\WATER9\CHILDREN'S
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.game 2.they 3.big 4.happy 5.grandparent1.Their English teacher often helps _____with their English.2.Li Lei likes playing computer_____.3.It is a ____school.4.The boys are playing____.5.They are my _____.They like watching TV.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.Their English teacher often helps __them___with their English.2.Li Lei likes playing computer_games____.3.It is a __big__school.4.The boys are playing__happily__.5.They are my _grandparents____.They like watching TV.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.them2.game3.big4.happy5.grandparent
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 单词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐