用所给单词的适当形式填空空1.the film is( )(interest.) i like it very much

The film is____.I like it.横线上填写什么?_百度作业帮
The film is____.I like it.横线上填写什么?
The film is____.I like it.横线上填写什么?
interesting (有趣)funny (好笑)
interesting
fantastic or great
exciting amazing awesome fantastic fascinating stunning incredible fabulous jaw-dropping 等 由于题目没有任何意思上的要求 只要是褒义词就行了
interesting
interesting
full of suspence
这句子的意思是:这部电影——我很喜欢它The film Mickey is very _______________. (interest)_百度作业帮
The film Mickey is very _______________. (interest)
The film Mickey is very _______________. (interest)
interesting
interesting形容词用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。
I like ______
(China) action movies.2.
Beijing Opera is ______
(real) fun!3.
The story is very ______
(interest).4.
There are many __
(kind) of Vegetables.5.
P1ease have a cup of t_百度作业帮
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。
I like ______
(China) action movies.2.
Beijing Opera is ______
(real) fun!3.
The story is very ______
(interest).4.
There are many __
(kind) of Vegetables.5.
P1ease have a cup of t
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。
1.&&I like ______&&(China) action movies.2.&&Beijing Opera is ______&&(real) fun!3.&&The story is very ______&&(interest).4.&&There are many __ &&&&
(kind) of Vegetables.5.&&P1ease have a cup of tea with ______ (we).
1. Chinese&& 2. really&& 3. interesting&& 4. kinds&& 5. us用所给词的正确形式填
用所给词的正确形式填空
1.He was very _________ (surprise) when he saw the UFO.2.How _________ (interest) the film is!3.My mother was cooking while I _________ (do) my homework.4.Yesterday evening I was pl_百度作业帮
用所给词的正确形式填
用所给词的正确形式填空
1.He was very _________ (surprise) when he saw the UFO.2.How _________ (interest) the film is!3.My mother was cooking while I _________ (do) my homework.4.Yesterday evening I was pl
用所给词的正确形式填
用所给词的正确形式填空
1.He was very _________ (surprise) when he saw the UFO.2.How _________ (interest) the film is!3.My mother was cooking while I _________ (do) my homework.4.Yesterday evening I was playing the piano when the doorbell _________ (ring).5.-Did you see a girl in white _________ (pass) by just now?&&& -No,sir.I _________ (read) a newspaper.6.What _________ (happen) to you on the night of October 24 7.-Knowledge is power.&&& -Yes.I think it is as _________ (important)as money.8.It was fine when the plane _________ (land)in Beijing.9.I saw two _________ (woman) teachers in the office just now.10.Father was still sleeping when I _________ (get) up this morning.
1.surprised&& 2.interesting&& 3.was doing&& 4.rang&& 5. was reading 6.happened&& 7.important&& 8.landed&& 9.women&& 10.gotThe story is very( )(interest).用所给词的适当形式填空 ,为什么这么填?_百度作业帮
The story is very( )(interest).用所给词的适当形式填空 ,为什么这么填?
The story is very( )(interest).用所给词的适当形式填空 ,为什么这么填?
interesting当修饰物时,形容某物是有趣的,用ing形式,当修饰人时,表示某人对...感兴趣,用ed形式,其他的也是这样,如exciting,excited也是这么用的.
填interesting。interest的意思是兴趣,它是一个名词。这道题的意思明显是让你填一个形容词。interest变形形容词就是interesting,即这个故事是很有趣的。
interesting ( 意为令人感兴趣的)
当主语是物时,用ing形式,当主语是人时,表示某人对...感兴趣,用ed形式,其他的也是这样,如exciting, excited也是一样的道理。

我要回帖

更多关于 单词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐