h1z1出现这个我该怎么办12:26:33:Blocked loading of d3d9.dllfi

H1Z1: King of the Kill
Topic Details
Problem with h1z1 blocked loading of file
HelloI have a problem with H1Z1 if I start game the BattleEye shows me this:20:20:36: Starting BattlEye Service...20:20:38: Launching game...20:20:47: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.20:20:47: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: .Someone have any ideas how to fix it. I try uinstall and verify files but the shows me the 2 of files are missing and when it download the message shows again.
Showing - of
Did you find a solution? Yeah i find solution the problem was ads on my computer and EagleEye block this files. I must clear all my Pc because the adwcleaner don't work and the ads countinious install if I remove.
5 Feb @ 7:43am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Jan @ 11:53amPosts: 2
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteH1Z1: King of the Kill
Topic Details
Blocked loading of file
17:44:41: Starting BattlEye Service...17:44:43: Launching game...17:44:53: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.17:44:53: [INFO] Blocked loading of file:
Showing - of
Showing - of
Topic Details
Date Posted: 20 Jan @ 8:54amPosts: 1
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteH1Z1: King of the Kill
Topic Details
Blocked loading of file
hello why after lauching the game .this message appears :16:42:46: Starting BattlEye Service...16:42:50: Launching game...16:43:04: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.16:43:05: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: .
Showing - of
Showing - of
Topic Details
Date Posted: 30 Dec, 2016 @ 7:46amPosts: 3
Report this post
View mobile websiteH1Z1: Just Survive
Topic Details
Blocked loading of file
Blocked loading of file: .Someone who can help me? :)
Showing - of
Showing - of
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Jan @ 6:45amPosts: 2
Report this post
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 bill of loading 的文章

随机推荐