5在一个mv里,hop的mv开头的BGM有只猫走到一个女孩床上,后来那个女孩起来,戴着耳机在桌子唱歌,这是什么歌?

页面已拦截
无锡网警提示您:
您要访问的网站被大量用户举报,存在欺诈内容,网站会尝试诱骗您的帐号及密码或直接骗取您的钱财,已为您拦截。有个英文歌的mv里有只猫在床上和一个女孩的那首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
有个英文歌的mv里有只猫在床上和一个女孩的那首英文歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
re in the arms of the angelMay you find some comfort hereSo tired of the straight lineAnd everywhere you turnThere's vultures and thieves at your backAnd the storm keeps on twistingYou keep on building the liesThat you make up for all that you lackIt don't make no differenceEscaping one last timeIt&#39Angle - Sarah McLachlanSpend all your time waitingFor that second chanceFor a break that would make it okayThere's easier to believe in this sweet madness ohThis glorious sadness that brings me to my kneesIn the arms of the angelFly away from hereFrom this dark cold hotel roomAnd the endlessness that you fearYou are pulled from the wreckageOf your silent reverieYou're in the arms of the angelMay you find some comfort hereYou's hard at the end of the dayI need some distractionOh beautiful releaseMemories seep from my veinsLet me be emptyAnd weightless and maybeI'll find some peace tonightIn the arms of the angelFly away from hereFrom this dark cold hotel roomAnd the endlessness that you fearYou are pulled from the wreckageOf your silent reverieYou's always some reasonTo feel not good enoughAnd it&#39
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
blank space?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首歌mv开头一个女生坐在教室里,后来开始拿吉他弹唱。是一个短头发小清新女歌手_百度知道