&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:69.4 MB
类别:游戏
当前版本:1.0.8
语言:英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:The interactive work of artist Jaroslav Van...
MetasatructuReal #005应用说明
The interactive work of artist Jaroslav Van?át: Nitě podle Paula Kleea, 2015.The original picture can be modified by clicking on those elements which you like to stay in the picture. The result can be printed out.This work is inspired by Paul Klee's Pedagogical Sketchbook which recommends the division of a picture into parts and the study of their relations.The work is to be distributed only for a limited time, till the date mentioned, after which it will be removed and it will not be possible to obtain ever again. If you would like a print-out in a higher resolution than A4 it is possible to obtain an editor in a higher resolution - enabling a print of A3 or even A2 format.
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
16:33:41.099---- 16:33:41.130----31.2001当前位置: >>
新人教版英语单元测试 必修1 Unit 3 Travel journal
山东省新人教版高三英语测试 3 必修 1 Uni3 Travel journalPart one :multiple choice 1.Do you think shopping online will ________take the place of shopping in stores ?A.especially B.frequently C.merely D.finally 2.John is very ________--if he promises to do something he’ll do it . independent B.confident C.reliable D.flexible 3.We are happy that the project has been completed ahead of _______. journal B.schedule C.altitude D.forecast 4.She is ________.I’m afraid she won’t change her mind easily . reliable B.stubborn C.fluent D.grateful 5.I’m sure he won’he’s always _________. loose B.frequent C.stbborn D.reliable 6.He was standing on the bridge looking down at the river ________. finally B.straight C.beneath D.entirely 7.To write a good essay you must first ______your ideas in an orderly way . A.organize B.recognize C.transport D.ignore 8.The weather _______says it will be sunny tomorrow . A.identity B.command C.insurance D.forecast 9.He chose Germany ,but personally I’d _______to go to the Netherlands . A.request B.concern C.disagree D.perfer 10.If you don’t speak good English ,you’ll be at a big ______when you try to get a job . A.disadvantage B.journey C.attitude D.pillow 11.I am unable to _______to school because my bike is broken . A.settle B.graduate C.cycle D.pace 12.They went on a long train _______across India last week . A.schedule B.journey C.flame D.valley 13.---Would you like to come for a walk with me ? ---I’d prefer _________,thank you . A. not to B.to not C.not D.can’t 14.Rather than ________on a crowded bus ,he always prefers _______a bicycle .第 1页共 8页 A.ride B.ride C.to ride D.riding 15.---Could I smoke here ? ---I’d prefer _______if you didn’t smoke in front of the children . A.that B.it C.this D.you 16.Tom loves nature .During his summer holidays he ______hiking to staying at home . A.perfers B.enjoys C.admires D.fancies 17.Aonly you can _______her to give up the foolish idea . A.suggest B.attract C.tempt D.persuade 18.The number of deaths from heart disease will be reduced greatly if people _______to eat more fruit and vegetables . A.persuade B.will persuade C.be persuaded D.are persuaded 19.While shopping ,people sometimes can’t help ______into buying something they don’t really need . A.to persuade B.persuading C.being persuaded D.be persuaded 20.With five minutes to go before the plane was ________to take off ,Jack was only halfway to the airport . A.attempted B.scheduled C .damanded D.convinced 21.We remained very hopeful at the last minute that he would be coming to our help ________. A.on schedule B.at ease C.in case D.for ever 22.She left him ,________never to set foot in that house again . A.being determined B.determined C.having determined D.to determine 23.I was _______to be assessed as a musician ,not as a deaf musician ,and I applied to the famous Royal Academy of Music in London . A.dissatisfied B.astonished C.determined D.discouraged 24.He was determined ______holding on thi s job whatever difficulties he might run into . A.on B.to C.with D.at 25.Laws that punish parents for their children’s actions against the laws get parents ________. A.worried B.to worry C.worrying D.worry Part two :完形填空 We make a living with what we get, but we make a life with what we give. --- Winston Churchill第 2页共 8页 I am willing to26this saying. I have been 27 at the Boston Children’s Hospital everyyear since I was thirteen. At the beginning, I only wanted to go 2 8 I would get praise for entertaining children at the 29 . After giving my time for two months, my 30 changed completely. into the waiting room on the ground floor, I was very 32 that I would beWhen I first 31spending my entire summer with kids. As it became many kids began to 3433 for me to show up every day at 8 a.m., 35 facesme. To my surprise, I began looking forward to seeing theiras well. They were always enthusiastic about 36 . My heart warmed every time I heard their 37 voices asking me for a story or an answer to a question. I felt 38 代的). As I look back, I see the that I have 40 39 that these special children have had on me. It is because of them and irreplaceable. (不可替a desire to become a psychologist. Recently, I have volunteered for a month. I 41 on many different floors besides the waiting room 42 I started. Thehave been a sked tokids on the floors above are usually there for a longer time. 43 better and go home, they always offer me a(n) 44their anxiety and desire to getsmile. I feel renewed after spending a day 45 than money. It is much morewith them because I realize that there is much more to important to love and to be loved. 26. A. know 27. A. livinging 28 A. unless 29. A. hospital 30. A. plan 31. A. looked 32. A. happy 33. A. special 34. A. notice 35. A. foolish 36. A. smiling 37. A. loud 38. A. valued 39. A. expectation B. believe B. studying B. until B. school B. style B. stepped B. upset B. curious B. expect B. bright B. sleeping B. crazy B. tired B. dream C. respect C. staying C. after C. room C. opinion C. turned C. nervous C. routine C. watch C. dirty C. learning C. eager C. disappointed C. influenceD. understand D. volunteering D. because D. building D. life D. appeared D. worried D. hopeful D. annoy D. silent D. playing D. irritating D. surprised D. love第 3页共 8页 40. A. developed 41. A. help out 42. A. what 43. A. With 44. A. willing 45. A. lifeB. remembered B. drop in B. which B. For B. optimistic B. habitC. worked C. go around C. where C. Against C. sad C. natureD. improved D. turn up D. that D. In spite of D. pitiful D. fam ily阅读理解:A 篇 preface Science is a dominant theme in our culture. Since it touches almost every facet of our life, educated people need at least some acquaintance with its structure and operation. They should also have an understanding of the subculture in which scientists live and the kinds of people they are. An understanding of general characteristics of science as well as specific scientific concepts is easier to attain if one knows something about the things that excite and frustrate the scientist. This book is written for the intelligent student or lay person whose acquaintance with sc for the person who has been presented with science as a musty store for the person who sees the chief objective of science as the p and for the person who views the scientists as some sort of magician. The book can be used to supplement a course in any science, to accompany any course that attempts to give an understanding of the modern world, or C independently of any course C simply to provide a better understanding of science. We hope this book will lead readers to a broader perspective on scientific attitudes and a more realistic view of what science is, who scientists are, and what they do. It will give them an awareness and understanding of the relationship between science and our culture and an appreciation of the roles science may play in our culture. In addition, readers may learn to appreciate the relationship between scientific views and some of the values and philosophies that are pervasive in our culture. w*w*w*k*s*5*u*c*o*m We have tried to present in this book an accurate and up-to-date picture of the scientific community and the people who populate it. That population has in recent years come to comprise more and more women. This increasing role of women in the scientific subculture is not an unique incident but, rather, part of the trend evident in all segments of society as more women enter traditionally male-dominated fields and make significant contributions. In discussing these changes and contribution, however, we are faced with a language that is implicitly sexist, one that uses male nouns or pronouns in referring to unspecified individuals. To offset this built-in bias, we第 4页共 8页 have adopted the policy of using plural nouns and pronouns whenever possible and, when absolutely necessary, alternating he and she. This policy is far form being ideal, but it is at least an acknowledgment of the inadequacy of our language in treating half of the human race equally. We have also tried to make the book entertaining as well as informative. Our approach is usually informal. We feel, as do many other scientists, that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously. As the reader may observe, we see science as a delightful pastime rather than as a grim and dreary way to earn a living.46.According to the passage, ‘scientific subculture’ means A. cultural groups that are formed by scientists. B. people whose knowledge of science is very limited. C. the scientific community. D. people who make good contribution to science. 47.We need to know something about the st ructure and operation of science because A. it is not easy to understand the things that excite and frustrate scientists. B. Science affects almost every aspect of our life. C. Scientists live in a specific subculture. D. It is easier to understand general characteristics of science. 48.The book mentioned in this passage is written for readers who A. are intelligent college students and lay person who do not know much about science. B. are good at producing various gadgets. C. work in a storehouse of dried facts. D. want to have a superficial understanding of science. 49.According to this passage, A. English is a sexist language. B. only in the scientific world is the role of women increasing rapidly. C. women are making significant contributions to eliminating the inadequacy of our language. D. male nouns or pronouns should not be used to refer to scientists. 50.This passage most probably is A. a book review. B. the preface of a book.第 5页共 8页 C. the postscript of a book. D. the concluding part of a book. B篇 Meditation in Indonesian Business It looked like a typical business meeting. Six men, neatly dressed in white shirts and ties filed into the boardroom of a small Jakarta company and sat down at a long table. But instead of consulting files or hearing reports, they closed their eyes and began to meditate, consulting the spirits of ancient Javanese kings. Mysticism touches almost every aspect of life in Indonesia and business is no exception. One of the meditators said his weekly meditation sessions are aimed mainly at bringing the peace of mind that makes for good decision-making. But the insight gained from mystic communication with spirits of wise kings has also helped boost the profits of his five companies. Mysticism and profits have come together since the 13th century introduction of Islam to Indonesia by Indian Moslem merchants. Those devout traders, called ‘Wali Ullah’ or ‘those close to God, ’ energetically spread both trade and religion by adapting their appeals to the native mysticism of Java. Legends attribute magic power of foreknowledge to the Wali Ullah. These powers were believed to be gained through meditation and fasting. Businessman Hadisiko said his group fasts and meditates all night every Thursday to become closer to God and to contact the spirits of the great men of the past. ‘If we want to employ someone at the managerial level, we meditate together and often the message comes that this man can’t hole onto money or he is untrustworthy. Or maybe the spirits will tell us he should be hired.’ Hadiziko hastened to add that his companies also hold modern personnel management syst ems and that formal qualifications are essential for a candidate even to be considered. Perspective investments also are considered through mystic meditation. ‘With the mind relaxed and open, it is easier to be objective in judging the risk of a new venture. Meditation and contact with the wisdom of the old leaders sharpens your own insight and intuition. Then you have to apply that intuition to the information you have and work hard to be successful. ’ Mystic meditation helped reverse a business slide his companies experienced in the mid-1980. Operating with normal business procedures, he lost more than $ 3 millions in that year alone. Meditation brought back his peace of mind. Putting the right persons in the right jobs and gaining confidence in his business decisions were the keys to a turning around that has brought expansion and profitability. The第 6页共 8页 mysticism in Handspike’s boardroom is part of a growing movement in Indonesia called Kebatinan C the ‘search for the inner self.’ One of his managers, Yusuf Soemado, who studied business administration at Harvard University, compared the idea of mystic management to western system of positive thinking. ‘Willpower and subconscious mind are recognized as important factors in business. Such approaches as psycho-cybernet ics, Carnegie’s think and growth rates, or the power of positive thinking are western attempts to tap the same higher intelligence that we contact through meditation,’ he said.51.What is the most important factor in their doing business? A. Mysticism. B. Religion. C. Meditation. D. Investment. 52.Whom do they consult? A. The spirits of ancient Javanese kings. B. Wali Ullah. C. Old Kings. D. Carnegie. 53.Why did Hadisike hasten to add ‘his companies also hold modern personnel management systems…’? A. He thought Mysticism was not so good as expected. B. To show they too focused on qualifications. C. To show they hired qualified persons. D. To show the possibility of combination of the scientific management with religion. 54.According to the passage, the function of the meditation is A. to gain profit from the god. B. to gain peace of mind to make decision. C. to gain foreknowledge. D. to gain objective conclusion. 55.What does ‘operating with normal business procedures’ refer to?第 7页共 8页 A. Adopting the western way of doing business. B. Ordinary way of doing business without meditation and fasting. C. Contact with God. D. Putting right persons in the right jobs. 1-5 D C B B D 6-10 C A D D A11-15 C B C C B16-20 A D D C B 21-25 A B C A A 26--45 BDDAC 46-55 C B A D BCABBB BDCBB CCACA ACDBA第 8页共 8页
赞助商链接
1.00元 新人教版必修一Unit3 Trav... 23页 5财富值 高一英语新人教版必修...命运, 知识改变命运,学习成就未来 Unit3 Unit3 Travel Journal it 单元测试 I...新人教版高一英语必修1Unit3 Travel journal 全单元教案_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。Unit 3 Describe a journey. Revise means of transportation. ...【金版学案】学年高中英语(人教版必修1)单元测试:Unit 3 Travel journal]_高中教育_教育专区。【金版学案】学年高中英语(人教版必修1)单元...高中英语:Unit 3 Travel Journal Using language(新人教必修1)_英语_高中教育_...第4课时:Using language 基础练习: 本单元知识点归纳(语言点和句型) 1.现在时...新人教版高一英语(必修1)单元检测卷Unit3 Travel journal_英语_高中教育_教育专区。新人教版高一英语(必修1)单元检测卷Unit3 Travel journal新...金太阳新课标资源网 wx.jtyjy.com Travel journal 单元测试(新人教版高中英语必修 1 unit 3) 第二部分: 英语知识运用 第一节:单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 ...高中英语 Unit 3《Travel Journal》教案5 新人教版必修1_初一语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区。合作探究Unit3 Travel Journal 1. 教材分析 备课稿 本单元的中心话题...新人教版高一英语必修1Unit3 Travel journal 全单元教案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 3 Travel Journal的单元教案,希望对你有帮助 ~!...英语:unit3 travel journal单元同步测试(新人教版必修1) 高中英语必修一各单元练习高中英语必修一各单元练习隐藏&& Unit3 I. 单项选择 Travel Journal 单元同步测试...2015年高中英语 Unit3 Travel journal单元测试1 新人教版必修1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。必修一 笔试部分: Unit 3《Travel journal》单元测试 1 第一节 单项选择...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。第七届中美公共管理国际学术研讨会日程安排
8:00-20:00
注册报到Registration
友谊宾馆四号楼No.4 Building Friendship Hotel
18:00-19:30
欢迎自助Welcome Buffet
友谊宾馆友谊宫自助餐厅Coffee Shop(Bar)
Friendship Palace
早餐Breakfast
Friendship Palace
大巴:宾馆到逸夫会议中心
Bus from Hotel to YCC
全体大会1Plenary Sessions I
逸夫会议中心Yifu Conference Center
9:40-10:10
全体照、茶歇Group Photo & Tea Break
10:10-12:00
全体大会2 Plenary Session II
逸夫会议中心Yifu Conference Center
12:10-13:50
汇贤食府Huixian Dining Hall
14:00-15:40
小组讨论Panel Discussion
求是楼Qiushi Building
15:40-16:00
茶歇Tea Break
求是楼Qiushi Building
16:00-17:40
小组讨论Panel Discussion
求是楼Qiushi Building
17:45-19:30
晚宴Banquet
1958餐厅1958 Restaurant
大巴:1958餐厅到宾馆
Bus from 1958 Restaurant to Hotel
早餐Breakfast
Friendship Palace
大巴:宾馆到求是楼
Bus from Hotel toQiushiBuilding
9:00-10:20
小组讨论Panel Discussion
求是楼Qiushi Building
10:20-10:30
茶歇Tea Break
求是楼Qiushi Building
10:30-12:10
中英文学术发表圆桌论坛
Round-table Conference for Journal Publications
求是楼Qiushi Building
12:10-12:30
闭幕式Closing Ceremony
求是楼Qiushi Building
12:30-13:50
汇贤食府Huixian Dining Hall
大巴:汇贤到宾馆
Bus from Huixian to Hotel
全体大会日程
Plenary Sessions
地点:逸夫会议中心第一报告厅
Venue: the First Auditorium,YIFUConferenceCenter(YCC)
全体大会(1):6月6日上午9:00-9:40
Plenary Sessions I:June 6th, 9:00-9:40 AM
主持人:蓝志勇(中国人民大学公共管理学院副院长)
Chair: G. Zhiyong, LAN, Vice-Dean of SPAP, Renmin UniversityofChina
中国人民大学党委常务副书记张建明教授
ZHANG Jianming
Executive Vice Chairman of the University Council,RenminUniversityofChina
Welcome Speech
中国行政管理学会执行副会长兼秘书长高小平
GAO Xiaoping
Executive Vice President and Secretary-General, Chinese Public Administration Society
Welcome Speech
美国罗格斯大学公共事务与管理学院院长、美国公共行政学会前会长马克·霍哲教授
Marc HOLZER
Dean,SchoolofPublic Affairsand Administration (SPAA), Rutgers University-Newark
Former President, American Society for Public Administration
致欢迎辞并介绍美国公共行政学会
Welcome Speech and Introduction of the American Society for Public Administration
国际行政科学学会副会长吴江
Vice President, International Institute of Administrative Sciences
致欢迎辞并介绍国际行政科学学会
Welcome Speech and Introduction of the InternationalinstituteofAdministrative Sciences
清华大学公共管理学院院长薛澜教授
Dean,SchoolofPublic Policyand Management,TsinghuaUniversity
Welcome Speech
中国人民大学公共管理学院院长、全国公共管理专业学位研究生教育指导委员会秘书长董克用教授
DONG Keyong
Dean,SchoolofPublicAdministration and Policy,RenminUniversityofChina
Secretary General, National MPA Education Steering Committee
致欢迎辞并介绍中国公共管理专业学位硕士教育现状
Welcome Speech and Introduction of the Conference and MPA Education inChina
全体照及茶歇: 9:40-10:10
Group Photo & Tea Break: 9:40-10:10 AM
全体大会(2): 10:10-12:00
Plenary SessionⅡ: 10:10 AM -12:00 PM
主持人:董克用(中国人民大学公共管理学院院长)
Chair: DONG Keyong, Dean of SPAP,RenminUniversityofChina
美国公共行政学会前会长、罗格斯大学公共事务与管理学院院长马克·霍哲教授
Marc HOLZER, Professor, Dean of School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA), Rutgers University-Newark Campus & Former President, American Society for Public Administration
美国公共管理的新趋势:中国公共管理的机遇与挑战——基于美国经验
Emerging Trends in American Public Administration: Opportunities and Obstacles for Chinese Public Administration Based on theU.S.Experience
美国公共行政学会前会长、中佛罗里达大学刘国材教授
K. Tom LIOU, Professor,University of CentralFlorida& Former President, American Society for Public Administration
政府改革中的重大问题
Critical Issues in Government Reforms
哈佛大学肯尼迪政府学院资深教授与国际公共管理杂志主编斯蒂芬·卡尔门教授
Steven KELMAN, Albert J. Weatherhead III and Richard W. Weatherhead Professor of Public Management, Harvard University & Editor, International Public Management Journal
西方和中国的绩效评估
Performance Measurement in the West andChina
中国人民大学公共管理学院副院长蓝志勇教授
G. Zhiyong LAN, Professor, Vice-Dean of School of Public Administration and Policy,RenminUniversityofChina
中国建设现代治理体系和现代治理能力的努力
Efforts in Building a Modern Governance System and Modern Governance Capacity inChina
闭幕式日程
Closing Ceremony
地点:求是楼四层报告厅
Venue: Lecture Hall, the 4th Floor,QiushiBuilding
时间:6月7日上午12:10-12:30
Time:June 7th, 12:10-12:30 PM
主持人:许光建(中国人民大学公共管理学院副院长)
Chair: XU Guangjian, Vice-Dean of SPAP, Renmin UniversityofChina
Invited Speakers:
程天权教授,中国人民大学原党委书记,中国人民大学公共治理研究院院长
CHENG Tianquan
Professor, Former Chairman of the University Council,RenminUniversityofChina
President,AcademyofPublicGovernance,RenminUniversityofChina
马克·霍哲教授,美国公共行政学会前会长、罗格斯大学公共事务与管理学院院长
Marc HOLZER
Professor, Dean,SchoolofPublic Affairsand Administration (SPAA), Rutgers University-Newark Campus
Former President, American Society for Public Administration
董克用教授,中国人民大学公共管理学院院长、全国公共管理专业学位研究生教育指导委员会秘书长
DONG Keyong
Professor, Dean,SchoolofPublicAdministration and Policy,RenminUniversityofChina
Secretary General, National MPA Education Steering Committee
分组讨论时间地点安排
Panel Schedule-at-a-Glance
中、英文学术发表圆桌论坛: 与编辑们讨论
Meeting the Editors: A Super Panel Round-table for Journal Publications (Journal editors shall introduce their journals, publication requirements, and entertain questions from the audience)
时& 间:2014年6月7日上午10:30-12:10
Time: 10:30 AM -12:10 PM, June 7, 2014
地& 点:求是楼四层报告厅
Venue: Lecture Hall, 4th Floor,QiushiBuilding
主持人:中国人民大学公共管理学院副院长,《公共管理与政策评论》主编蓝志勇教授
Chair: G. Zhiyong LAN, Professor, Vice Dean, School of Administration and Policy, RenminUniversityofChina, and Editor-in-Chief, Public Administration and Policy Review
Invited& Speakers:
斯蒂芬·卡尔门,哈佛大学肯尼迪政府学院教授,英文期刊《国际公共管理》主编
Steven KELMAN, Albert J. Weatherhead III and Richard W. Weatherhead Professor of Public Management,HarvardUniversity. Editor, International Public Management Journal
赵穗生,丹佛大学教授,英文期刊《当代中国》主编
Shuisheng ZHAO, Professor,UniversityofDenver. Editor in Chief, Journal of ContemporaryChina
杨开峰,中国人民大学公共管理学院副院长、教授,英文期刊《绩效与生产力评论》执行主编
Kaifeng YANG, Professor, Vice Dean, School of Public Administration and Policy,RenminUniversityofChina. Managing Editor, Review of Performance and Productivity
米家宁,哈尔滨工业大学公共管理教授,《公共管理学报》主编
MI Jianing, Professor of Public Management, Harbin Institute of Technology. Managing Editor, Journal of Public Management
鲍 静,《中国行政管理》杂志社社长
BAO Jing, President, Publishing Housing of Chinese Public Administration
张康之,《公共行政》(中国人民大学复印报刊资料)首席专家顾问
ZHANG Kangzhi, Chief Advisor, Public Administration (Replicated Journals ofRenminUniversityofChina)
专题一:现代治理理论与实践
Track 1: Modern Governance Theories and Practices
1-1:治理理论新发展
Panel 1-1: Development in Governance Theory
MI, Jianing
LI, Wenzhao
Qiushi Building
6月6日16:00-17:40
6th June 16:00-17:40
1-2:地方政府发展策略
Panel 1-2: Local Government Strategy
GAO, Enxin
CAI, Liqiang
WU, Aiming
Qiushi Building
6月6日14:00-15:40
6th June 14:00-15:40
1-3:公共服务提供的前沿研究
Panel 1-3: Frontiers of Public Service Delivery
CHAN, Hon S
CHEN, Taichang
Qiushi Building
1-4:城市治理实践
Panel 1-4: Practices of Urban Governance
ZHANG, Zaisheng
ZHANG, Lei
Qiushi Building
1-5:多中心治理的应用与实践
Panel 1-5: The Use and Practice of Polycentric Governance
Janine O’Flynn
FAN, Yongmo
Qiushi Building
6月7日9:00-10:20
7th June 9:00-10:20
1-6:腐败与反腐败
Panel 1-6: Corruption and Anti-corruption Efforts
ANG, Yuen Yuen
QI, Fanhua
Qiushi Building
1-7:公共部门学习与创新
Panel 1-7: Learning and Innovation in Public Sector Organizations
Qiushi Building
1-8:新公共管理与其他
Panel 1-8: New Public Management and Beyond
ZHANG, Mengzhong
SHANG, Huping
Qiushi Building
专题二:财政与参与式公共预算
Track 2: Finance and Participatory Budgeting
2-1:财政与参与式公共预算
Panel 2-1: Finance and Participatory Budgeting
WANG, XiaoHu
XU, Guangjian
Qiushi Building
专题三:透明度与公民信任
Track 3: Transparency and Citizen Trust in Government
3-1:透明度与信息公开
Panel 3-1: Transparency and Citizen Trust in Government
COOPER, Terry
CHENG, Xiuying
Qiushi Building
专题四:公共组织改革
Track 4: Public Organization Reform
4-1:公共部门改革新途径
Panel 4-1: New Pathways in Public Sector Reform
JIANG, Xiaoping
ZHANG, Zhang
Qiushi Building
6月6日16:00-17:20
6th June 16:00-17:20
4-2:公共组织的改变与变革
Panel 4-2: Change and Reform in Public Organizations
YAO, Xianguo
BAO, Yuanjie
Qiushi Building
专题五:绩效管理
Track 5: Performance Management
5-1:绩效管理的优势与困境
Panel 5-1: The Wows and Woes of Performance Management
YANG,Kaifeng
CHAN, Hon S.
Qiushi Building
5-2:公共部门绩效管理
Panel 5-2: Public Sector Performance Management
FANG, Zhenbang
LI, Chaoping
Qiushi Building
5-3:公共与非盈利部门中的员工绩效考核
Panel 5-3: Employee performance Appraisal in Public and Non-profit Sectors
MICHALSKI, Mark
Qiushi Building
5-4:政府与公共服务绩效评估中的公民参与
Panel 5-4: Citizen Participation in Performance Evaluation of Government and Public Service
ANG, Yuen Yuen
Qiushi Building
5-5:公共卫生绩效管理
Panel 5-5: Performance Management in Public Health Sectors
KIRKPATRICK, Ian
LYU, Lanting
Qiushi Building
专题六:治理工具
Track 6: Governance Tool
6-1:协同治理:理论与经验检验
Collaborative Governance: Theory and Empirical Tests
ZHAO, Suisheng
ZHANG, Kangzhi
Qiushi Building
6-2:环境治理中的地方政府协作
Panel 6-2: Inter-local Collaboration in Environmental Policy and Management
HUANG, Yanfen
HUANG, Yanfen
ZHONG, Wei
Qiushi Building
专题七:公共部门领导核心能力:致力于高效且有效的公共运营
Track 7: Public Sector Leadership Capacity: Development for Efficient and Effective Public Management
7-1:公共部门领导核心能力:致力于高效且有效的公共运营
Panel 7-1: Public Sector Leadership Capacity: Development for Efficient and Effective Public Management
HUGHES, Owen
CHRISTENSEN, Tom
Qiushi Building
专题八:非盈利组织在新型治理中的作用
Track 8: The Role of NGO in New Governance&
8-1:公共治理中的NGO参与
Panel 8-1: NGO Involvement in Governance
CAO, Xianqiang
Qiushi Building
8-2:公共与非营利部门在公共服务提供中的互动
Panel 8-2: Public-nonprofit Interaction in Public Service Providing
WANG, Dianli
Qiushi Building
专题九:联结公民参与、公民社会与治理:一个比较的视角
Track 9: Linking Civic Engagement, Civil Society, and Governance: A Comparative Perspective&
9:联结公民参与、公民社会与治理:一个比较的视角
Panel 9: Linking Civic Engagement, Civil Society, and Governance: A Comparative Perspective
COOPER, Terry
Qiushi Building
专题十:政府绩效圆桌会议
Track 10: Round-table Conference on Government Performance&
10-1:政府绩效圆桌会议
Panel 10-1: Round-table Conference on Government Performance
Qiushi Building
10-2:政府绩效圆桌会议
Panel 10-2: Round-table Conference on Government Performance
Qiushi Building
专题十一:《公共管理与政策评论》编辑会议
Track 11: Conference for Editors of Public Administration and Policy
11-1:《公共管理与政策评论》编辑会议
Panel 11-1: Conference for Editors of Review of Public Administration and Policy
LAN, Zhiyong
Qiushi Building
专题一:现代治理理论与实践
TRACK 1: Modern Governance Theories and Practices
&1. 小组1-1:治理理论新发展(主持人:米家宁;点评人:李文钊)
Panel 1-1: Development in Governance Theory& (Chair: MI, J Discussant: LI, Wenzhao)
时间:6月6日16:00-17:40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 6th June 16:00-17:40
&&& 地点:求是楼317&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 317,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact information
中国的公共争端解决:一种新兴的治理工具
Public Dispute Resolution inChina: An Emerging Tool for Governance
LI, Tingting
中国民航大学
CivilAviationUniversityofChina
Assistant Professor
社会资本视阀下的农村环境治理研究——以西芹水厂水源地周边地区为例
Rural Environmental Governance from Social Capital’s Perspective: A Case Study in Xiqin’s Water Source Surrounding Area
DU, Yanqiang
福建农林大学
Fujian Agriculture andForestryUniversity
Postgraduate
提高政府治理能力和水平系统思考
Improvement in Governance Capability and Excellence
DONG, Liren
河南省委党校
Henan ProvincialPartySchool
&2. 小组1-2:地方政府发展策略(主持人:高恩新;点评人:蔡礼强;吴爱明)
Panel 1-2: Local Government Strategy(Chair: GAO, E Discussant: CAI, L WU, Aiming)
时间:6月6日14:00-15:40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 6th June 14:00-15:40
地点:求是楼317&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 317,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
金融下行中的地方政府策略与府际关系:基于美国的经验
Local Government Strategies and Intergovernmental Relationships in the Financial Downturn: Lessons from theU.S.
ZHANG, Yahong
美国罗格斯大学纽瓦克分校
Rutgers UniversityatNewark
Associate Professor
yahongzh@andromeda.rutgers.edu
缺失权力的地方管治:巴基斯坦的“拼凑”之路
Local Governance without power: A Patchy way inPakistan
BEBE, Kalsoom
华中科技大学
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
博士研究生
PhD Student
3. 小组1-3:公共服务提供的前沿研究(主持人:陈汉宣;点评人:陈泰昌)
Panel 1-3: Frontiers of Public Service Delivery (Chair: Hon S. C Discussant: CHEN, Taichang)
&&&&&& 时间:6月6日14:00 - 15:40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 6th June 14:00 - 15:40
&&&&&& 地点:求是楼216&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 216,QiushiBuilding
PaperTitle
Institution
Contact Information
基于SWOT分析的我国社工机构发展模式之比较
Development Modes of China’s Social Work Agencies: Based on SWOT Analysis
上海海洋大学
Shanghai OceanUniversity
Associate Professor
xgu@shou.edu.cn
尼日利亚公共服务提供的代理机构化:基于拉各斯州公共机构的实证研究
Agencification of Public Service Delivery inNigeria: An Empirical Study of Selected Public Agencies inLagosState
FATILE, Jacob Olufemi
尼日利亚拉各斯州立大学
Lagos StateUniversityOjo,Nigeria
Senior Lecturer
基于中国核心价值观的大学生公共服务动机研究——以上海市青浦区2014届高校毕业生为个案College Students’ Public Services Motivation in the Perspective of National Core Value: A Case of College Graduates of Grade 2014 in Qingpu District ofShanghai
SONG,Jinzhou
华东师范大学
East ChinaNormalUniversity
Associate Professor
适应新型城镇化的公共服务均等化政策研究Adapting to New-Type Urbanization: A Study on Public Service Equalization Policy
CHEN, Huali
西南交通大学
Southwest JiaotongUniversity
Postgraduate
服务型政府建设应重视服务能力的提升
Constructing Service-Oriented Government and Building Service Capability
WANG, Feng
中国矿业大学
China MiningUniversity
Associate Professor
&4. 小组1-4:城市治理实践& (主持人:张再生;点评人:张磊)
Panel 1-4: Practices of Urban Governance& (Chair: ZHANG, Z Discussant: ZHANG, Lei)
时间:6月6日14:00 - 15:40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 6th June 14:00 - 15:40
地点:求是楼203&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 203,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact information
新建小区公共事务治理机制研究
Governance Mechanism of Newly Constructed Communities
CHEN, Xinming
北京林业大学
Beijing ForestryUniversity
Assistant Professor
基于东方文化的中国基层关系型治理模式与机制研究
Guanxi Governance Model and Mechanism in GrassrootChina: An Orientalism Perspective
ZHANG, Zaisheng
Tianjin University
zhangzs@tju.edu.cn
&5. 小组1-5:多中心治理的应用与实践(主持人:Janine O’Flynn;点评人:范永茂)
Panel 1-5: The Use and Practice of Polycentric Governance (Chair: O’FLYNN, J Discussant: FAN, Yongmao)
时间:6月7日9:00 - 10:20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&Time: 7th June 9:00 - 10:20
地点:求是楼420&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 420,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact information
中国新兴的多中心治理模式:一项实证研究
The Emerging Pattern of Polycentric Governance inChina: An Empirical Analysis
ZHANG, Xin
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Associate Professor
zhangxin@mparuc.eu.cn
公共治理视角下我国电子健康的发展研究
E-health Development inChina: A Public Governance Perspective
SUN, Qigui
WANG, Qinglian
中国科学技术大学
University ofScienceand Technology ofChina
Associate Professor
Postgraduate
sunqg@ustc.edu.cn
智慧城市的治理:在共识缺失下,以边界对象联接合作框架
Governing the “SmartCity”:
Using Boundary Objects to Articulate a Framework for Collaboration in the Absence of Consensus
LINDERS, Dennis
美国马里兰大学
University ofMaryland
PhD Student
开放政府数据的因素与机理初探:系统动力学的视角
Factors and Mechanisms in Opening Government Data: A System Dynamics’ View
ZHENG, Lei
Fudan University
Associate Professor
zhengl@fudan.edu.cn
6. 小组1-6:腐败与反腐败&&&&&&& (主持人:Yuen Yuen ANG;点评人:祁凡骅)
Panel 1-6: Corruption and Anti-corruption Efforts (Chair: ANG, Yuen Y Discussant: QI, Fanhua)
时间:6月6日14:00 - 15:40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 6th June 14:00 - 15:40
地点:求是楼319&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 319,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact information
当代中国的庇护主义、集体行动与商业联系
Clientelism, Collective Action, and Business Associations in ContemporaryChina
TING, Yuan
加利福尼亚州立大学富勒顿分校
California State University-Fullerton
Professor, Chair of Public Administration
yting@fullerton.edu
在大中华区与腐败斗争:政治领袖、改革与治理
Combating Corruption in GreaterChina: Political Leader, Reform and Governance
TSAO, King Kwun
香港中文大学
TheChineseUniversityofHong Kong
Associate Professor
kingktsao@cuhk.edu.hk
国家廉政治理视角下纪检体制改革的实践路径
Practice Approach of Discipline System Reform: From State Integrity Administration’s Perspective
ZHUANG, Deshui
北京大学廉政建设研究中心
Center for Anti-Corruption Studies ofPekingUniversity
Associate Professor
7. 小组1-7:公共部门学习与创新(主持人:耿焱;点评人:胡威)
Panel 1-7: Learning and Innovation in Public Sector Organizations&& (Chair: GENG, Y Discussant: HU, Wei)
地点:求是楼439&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 439,QiushiBuilding
Paper Title
Institution
Contact Information
国家创新能力与公共部门创新能力一致吗?——基于欧洲地区的测评体系与经验数据的比较分析
Are National Innovation Capacity Consistent with Public Sector Innovation Capacity? A Comparative Analysis Based on European Region’s Evaluation System and Empirical Data
TIAN, Yunxiang
Wuhan University
Associate Professor
yhtien@whu.edu.cn
学习机制与政策执行模式
Learning Mechanism and Policy Execution Modes
YANG, Hongshan
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Associate Professor
yanghongshan@mparuc.edu.cn
Web2.0时代的网络政治与社会治理创新研究
Cyberpolitics and& Social Governance Innovation in Age of Web 2.0
LIU, Wenfu
上海开放大学
Shanghai Open University
liuwf@sou.ed.cn
8. 小组1-8:新公共管理与其他& (主持人:张梦中;点评人:尚虎平)
Panel 1-8: New Public Management and Beyond (Chair: ZHANG, M Discussant: SHANG, Huping)
地点:求是楼420&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 420,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
后新公共管理:中国的一项新管理范式?
Post New Public Management: A New Administrative Paradigm forChina?
FAN, Yongmao
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Associate Professor
fanyongmao@mparuc.edu.cn
基于网络组织理论的中国区域协作治理:一项区域间“9+2”协议的研究
A Network Approach to Regional Collaborative Governance inChina: A Case of “9+2” Interlocal Agreements
SUO, Liming
电子科技大学
University of Electronic Science and Technology ofChina
Associate Professor
西方管理模型在现代中国的制度环境:基于俄罗斯的经验
The Western Managerial Models in the Institutional Environment of ModernChina: Experience forRussia
SIVINTCEVA, Olga
彼尔姆州立大学
Perm StateUniversity
Assistant Professor
专题二:财政与参与式公共预算
TRACK 2: Public Finance and Participatory Budgeting
1. 小组2-1:财政与参与式公共预算& (主持人:WANG XiaoHu;点评人:许光建)
Panel 2-1: Finance and Participatory Budgeting&& (Chair: WANG, XiaoHu; Discussant: XU, Guangjian)
地点:求是楼419&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 419,QiushiBuilding
Paper Title
Institution
Contact Information
印度地方政府领导下的评估财政状况与参与式公共预算Assessing the Status of Finances and Participatory Public Budgeting by Local Governments in India
KHAN, Jawed Alam
新德里预算与管治问责中心Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability, New Delhi
jawed@cbgaindia.org
压力型体制下地税部门困境研究 ——以Z市S区地税局为例
Local Taxation Bureau’s Dilemma under Pressure System: A Case Study of the Local Taxation Bureau in District S, City Z
湘潭大学Xiangtan University
增长与均等:转移支付对县级公共服务财政投入的影响 ——以2007年四川省数据为例Growth and Equity: Transfer Payment’s Influence onCountyPublic Service’s Fiscal Input - Based onSichuandata in 2007
ZHOU, Meiduo
电子科技大学University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
Associate Professor
财政省管县与省通过市管县并存体制的实践与探Coexisting Financial System of Province Tube County and Province Tube County via City
LIU, Shuming
甘肃农业大学Gansu Agricultural University
Associate Professor
liushm09@lzu.edu.cn
财政省管县与省通过市管县并存体制的实践与探索Local Government Debt’s Structural Character and Cause: A Case Study of City A’s Central City Area
东北大学Northeastern University, China
硕士研究生
Postgraduate
专题三:透明度与政府信任
TRACK 3: Transparency and Citizen Trust in Government
1. 小组3-1:透明度与政府信任(主持人:Terry COOPER;点评人:李青,程秀英)
Panel 3-1: Transparency and Citizen Trust in Government (Chair: COOPER, T Discussant: LI, Q CHENG, Xiuying)
地点:求是楼218&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 218,QiushiBuilding
Paper Title
Institution
Contact Information
如何测量政府透明度:来自中国城市的证据
How to Measure Government Transparency?: Evidence from Chinese Cities
新加坡南洋理工大学
Nanyang Technological University
Research Fellow
liangma@ntu.edu.sg
孟加拉国的政府信任:概念、问题与解决方案
Trust in Governance inBangladesh: Ideas, Issues and Solutions
MAHMUD, Rifat
孟加拉国博里萨尔大学
University of Barisal,Bangladesh
对公民充耳不闻,抑或是将公民反馈转化为持续改善:近期的最佳实践
Turning a Deaf Ear to Citizen or How to Translate Citizen Feedback into Continuous Improvement: Recent Best Practices
MINELLI, Alessandro
意大利卡罗·卡塔内奥大学
LIUC Università Carlo Cattaneo
博士研究生
PhD Student
aminelli@liuc.it
中西协商民主的趋同性分析
Similarity inChinaand the West’ Deliberative Democracy
ZHANG, Min
Southeast University
Associate Professor
专题4:公共组织改革
TRACK 4: Public Organization Reform
1. 小组4-1:公共部门改革新途径&&&&&&& (主持人:姜晓萍;点评人:张璋)
Panel 4-1: New Pathways in Public Sector Reform& (Chairl: JIANG, X Discussant: ZHANG, Zhang)
时间:6月6日16:00-17:20&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Time: 6th June 16:00-17:20
地点:求是楼318&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 318,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
中国事业单位改革动力再分析
Reform Impetus of China’s Public Institutions
ZHU, Yanxin
青岛行政学院
Qingdao School of Administration
Associate Professor
地方环保体制三分制改革框架研究
Local Environmental System’s Tripartite System Reform Structure
北京林业大学
Beijing ForestryUniversity
Assistant Professor
组织理论视阈下的中国电力管理体制改革
China Electric Power Management System Reform: A Perspective of Organization Theory
华北电力大学
North ChinaElectricPowerUniversity
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
中国十年行政审批改革的特点与推进思路
A Decade’s Reform of China’s Administrative Approval System: Characteristics and Future Directions
DU, Baogui
NortheasternUniversity,China
bgdu@mail.neu.edu.cn
2. 小组4-2:公共组织的改变与变革&&&&&&& (主持人:姚先国;点评人:包元杰)
Panel 4-2: Change and Reform in Public Organizations& (Chair:YAO, X Discussant: BAO, Yuanjie)
时间:6月7日9:00 - 10:20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Time: 7th June 9:00 - 10:20
地点:求是楼203&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 203,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
计算干部:比较研究视角下的中国公务人员规模
Counting Cadres: A Comparative View of the Size of China’s Public Employment
ANG, Yuen Yuen
美国密歇根大学安娜堡分校
University ofMichigan-Ann Arbor
Assistant Professor
yuenang@umich.edu&
以公共共享服务中心加速公共部门组织改革
Accelerating Public Sector Organizational Reform through Public Shared Service Centers
SCHWARZ, Gary
宁波诺丁汉大学
University ofNottingham,Ningbo,China
Assistant Professor
Gary.Schwarz@nottingham.edu.cn
香港水行业治理改革的制度性理性选择模型
An Institutional Rational Choice Model for Water Sector Governance Reform inHong Kong
HARTLEY, Kris
新加坡国立大学
National UniversityofSingapore
博士研究生
PhD Student
hartley@nus.edu.sg
困境中的中国公职人员管理
Managing Chinese Public Employees in Hot Water
LIU, Bangcheng
上海交通大学
Shanghai JiaoTongUniversity
Associate Professor
liubangcheng@sjtu.edu.cn
专题5:绩效管理
TRACK 5: Performance Management
1. 小组5-1:绩效管理的成就与困境&&&&&& (主持人:杨开峰;点评人:陈汉宣)
Panel 5-1: Wows and Woes of Performance Management (Chair: YANG,K Discussant: CHAN, Hon S.)
地点:求是楼216&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 216,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
电子政务如何推动政府责任:一项ZZIC创新的案例研究
How Does E-Government Promote Accountability? A Case Study of ZZIC Innovation
WU, Jiannan
西安交通大学
Xi’an JiaotongUniversity
jnw@mail.xjtu.edu.cn
制度化更可接受?:绩效评估中的社会制度维度
More Acceptable When Ritualized: A Social Institutional Dimension of Performance Evaluation?
CHOI, Heungsuk
韩国高丽大学
Korea University
hschoi@korea.ac.kr
政府绩效测量改革:何者有效?以何成本实现何种目标?向前发展的挑战为何?
Government Performance Measurement Reforms: What Works? What Has Been Achieved at What Costs? What Are the Challenges to Move Forward?
CHAN, Hon S
新加坡国立大学
National UniversityofSingapore
香港城市大学
City UniversityofHong Kong
Assistant Professor
polgj@nus.edu. hon.chan@cityu.edu.hk
法律规则、警察管理与政府责任的交叉点:一项基于纽约市盘查实践的案例研究At the Intersection of Rule of Law, Police Management and Government Accountability: A Case Study of Stop and Frisk Practices inNew York City
YANG,Kaifeng
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
yangkaifeng@mparuc.edu.cn
2. 小组5-2:公共部门绩效管理&&&&&&& (主持人:方振邦;点评人:李超平)
Panel 5-2: Public Sector Performance Management (Chair: FANG, Z Discussant: LI, Chaoping)
地点:求是楼216&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 216,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
平衡计分卡在中国政府绩效管理中的应用
Exploration of Balanced Scorecard-Based Government Performance Management inChina
FANG, Zhenbang
GE, Leilei
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
国际关系学院
University ofInternational Relations
Assistant Professor
fangzhenbang@mparuc.edu.
服务型政府绩效评估体系研究
Performance Appraisal System in Service-oriented Government
广西民族大学
Guangxi University for Nationalities
如何促进NGO对于绩效评估系统的接受水平?对于韩国的案例研究
How to Boost the Level of Acceptance of Performance Appraisal Systems in NGOs? With a Focus on Korean Cases
PARK, Sung Min
韩国成均馆大学
Sungkyunkwan University
Associate Professor
sm28386@skku.edu
探索公共高等教育机构中绩效与管理层薪资水平的联系
Exploring the Linkage between Performance and Executive Compensation in Public Higher Education Institutions
CHENG, Shaoming
佛罗里达国际大学
Florida InternationalUniversity
Assistant Professor
scheng@fiu.edu
3. 小组5-3:公共与非盈利部门中的员工绩效考核(主持人:Mark MICHALSKI;点评人:GAO Jie)
Panel 5-3: Employee performance Appraisal in Public and Non-profit Sectors(Chair: MICHALSKI, M Discussant: GAO, Jie)
地点:求是楼320&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 320,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
论刑事司法绩效考核的“公正困境”
Criminal and Justice Performance Appraisal: Justice Dilemma
JIANG, Wen
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
博士研究生
PhD Student
偏好的重要性:对香港警察绩效的解释
The Importance of Preferences: Explaining the Performance of Police Officers inHong Kong
LIN, Tingjin
南洋理工大学
Nanyang Technological University
Research Fellow
TJLIN@ntu.edu.sg
应急管理的新讨论:应急质量管理系统的构建
New Discussion on the Emergency Management: The Construction of Emergency Quality Management System
LEI, Xiaokang
NortheasternUniversity,China
4. 小组5-4:政府与公共服务绩效评估中的公民参与&&&&& (主持人:Yuen Yuen ANG;点评人:曹琦)
Panel 5-4: Citizen Participation in Performance Evaluation of Government and Public Service (Chair: ANG, Yuen Y Discussant: CAO, Qi)
地点:求是楼319&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 319,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Informatiion
马来西亚地方政府的公共服务质量评估
Evaluation of Public Service Quality at Local Government inMalaysia
MANAF, Halimah Abdul
马来西亚北方大学
Universiti UtaraMalaysia
Senior Lecturer
imah@uum.edu.my
基于网络的公民评估:前景与阴暗面——对于一个中国地方政府绩效测量方案的分析
The Promise and Dark Side of Internet-based Citizen Assessment: Analysis of Performance Measurement Initiatives of a Local Government inChina
TING, Yuan
加利福尼亚州立大学富勒顿分校
California StateUniversityFullerton
yting@fullerton.edu
基于公众参与的政府绩效问责机制研究
Government Performance Accountability’s Mechanism: Based on Public Participation
CAO, Huimin
中国矿业大学
China MiningUniversity
Assistant Professor
5. 小组5-5:公共卫生绩效管理&&&&&&& (主持人:Ian KIRKPATRICK;点评人:吕兰婷)
Panel 5-5: Performance Management in Public Health Sectors (Chair: KIRKPATRICK, I Discussant: LYU, Lanting)
地点:求是楼203&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 203,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
医院理事会的技能混合多样化与绩效结果:来自于英国国家卫生服务的证据
Diversifying the skill mix of hospital boards and the consequences for performance: Evidence from the English National Health Service
KIRKPATRICK, Ian
英国利兹大学
University ofLeeds
ik@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
医药卫生体制改革的绩效评价指标体系构建
Constructing Performance Appraisal Index System in Medial and Health System Reform
SUN, Qigui
中国科学技术大学
University ofScienceand Technology ofChina
Associate Professor
sunqg@ustc.edu.cn
中国疾病预防控制体系工作绩效评估与治理策略
Disease Control and Prevention System ofChina: Performance Appraisal and Governance Strategy
LIU, Pengcheng
Fudan University
博士研究生
PhD Student
@fudan.edu.cn
专题六:治理工具
TRACK 6: Governance Tool
&1. 小组6-1:协同治理:理论与经验检验&&&& (主持人:赵穗生;点评人:张康之)
Panel 6-1: Collaborative Governance: Theory and Empirical Tests&& (Chair: ZHAO, S Discussant: ZHANG, Kangzhi)
地点:求是楼419&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 419,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
论管理的社会化及其合作治理
Management’s Socialization and its Collaborative Governance
ZHANG, Qianyou
Nanjing University
助理研究员
Assistant Research Fellow
zhangqianyou@nju.edu.cn
论治理理论中的信任因素——谈政府和社会组织建立合作关系的依据
Trust in Governance Theory: Basis of Establishing Cooperative Relationship Between Government and Social Organization
JIANG, Ningning
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Postgraduate
合作治理视角下男同(MSM)艾滋病患者贫困脆弱性评价及应对策略
Assessment and Coping Strategy of MSM AIDS Patients’ Poverty Vulnerability: A Collaborative Governance Perspective
ZHOU, Xianghong
Tongji University
xhz7@tongji.edu.cn
&2.小组6-2:环境治理中的地方政府协作 &&&&(主持人:黄燕芬;点评人:黄燕芬;钟玮)
Panel 6-2: Inter-local Collaboration in Environmental Policy and Management (Chair: HUANG, Y Discussant: HUANG, Y ZHONG, Wei)
地点:求是楼439&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 439,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
通过网络治理提升实施能力:一项对于中国流域生态补偿网络的评估
Enhancing Implementation Capacity through Network Governance: An Assessment of Watershed Eco-compensation Networks inChina
WANG, XiaoHu
香港城市大学
City UniversityofHong Kong
都市圈生态治理中的地方政府协作:集体行动的影响因素与地方官员的晋升激励
Local Governments’ Collaboration of Environmental Governance in Metropolitan Area: Influencing Factors of Collective Action and Promotion Incentives of Local Officials
中央财经大学
CentralUniversityofFinanceand Economics
Associate Professor
jessamine_
从新安江案例看地方政府的协作治理: 一个政策网络的视角
Collaborative Governance of Local Governments in a Case Study of Xin’an River: a Policy Network Perspective
YU, Suyang
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Postgraduate
yusuyang@ruc.edu.cn
专题七:公共部门领导的核心能力
TRACK 7: Public Sector Leadership Capacity
&1. 小组7-1:公共部门领导核心能力:致力于高效且有效的公共运营(主持人:Owen HUGHES;点评人:Tom CHRISTENSEN;刘昕)
Panel 7-1: Public Sector Leadership Capacity: Development for Efficient and Effective Public Management(Chair: HUGHES, O Discussant: CHRISTENSEN, T LIU, Xin)
地点:求是楼317&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 317,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
组织领导,雇员赋权与创造个性:一项基于美国联邦机构的实证研究
Organizational Leadership, Employee Empowerment, and a Creative Disposition: An Empirical Analysis ofU.S.Federal Agencies
PARK, Sung Min
韩国成均馆大学
Sungkyunkwan University
Associate Professor
sm28386@skku.edu
领导力、管理与行政
Leadership, Management and Administration
HUGHES, Owen
墨尔本皇家理工大学
RMIT University,Australia
Owen.hughes@rmit.edu.au
公共管理高管的领导新框架
New Frameworks for Leadership by Very Senior Public Managers
BERMAN, Evan
新西兰惠灵顿维多利亚大学
Victoria UniversityofWellington
行动学习式领导力培训的有效性研究
Validation Study on Action Learning Type of Leadership Training
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
Associate Professor
liuying@mparuc.edu.cn
中国公共部门领导力理论与途径的探析
Leadership Theory Approach inChina’s Public Sector
LU, Yung Pin
上海交通大学
Shanghai JiaoTongUniversity
Assistant Professor
yungpin@sjtu.edu.cn&
专题8:非盈利组织在新型治理中的作用
TRACK 8: The Role of NGO in New Governance
1. 小组8-1:公共治理中的NGO参与&&&&&&& (主持人:曹现强;点评人:娜拉)
Panel 8-1: NGO Involvement in Governance& (Chair: CAO, X Discussant: NA, La)
地点:求是楼318&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 318,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
NGO治理网络:制度性共同行动与清洁能源NGO网络的形成
NGO Governance Network: Institutional Collective Action and Formation of Clean Energy NGO Network
YI, Hongtao
俄亥俄州立大学
TheOhioStateUniversity
Assistant Professor
yi.201@osu.edu
中国新型治理体系中非盈利组织的困境与政府的责任
NGO’s Dilemma and Government’s Responsibility inChina’s New Governance System
Southwest University,China
Associate Professor
数字时代的非盈利组织管理:认知是否改变了捐助者的行为?
Managing Nonprofit Organizations in a Digit Era Does Perception Alter Donor Behavior?
ZHANG, Zhiwei
堪萨斯州立大学
Kansas StateUniversity
Assistant Professor
zhiwei@ksu.edu
2. 小组8-2:公共与非盈利部门在公共服务提供中的互动&&&&&&& (主持人:王佃利;点评人:魏娜)
Panel 8-2: Public-nonprofit Interaction in Public Service Providing& (Chair: WANG, D Discussant: WEI, Na)
&&& 地点:求是楼319&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 319,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
治理工具在美国社会服务非盈利组织中的影响:一项关于BCC, MFN与DCCK的实证研究
Impact of the Government Tools on the Social Service Nonprofit Organizations in theU.S.-A case Study ofMarylandFamily Network, Board of Child Care and DC Central Kitchen 9
ZHANG, Yuanfeng
中南财经政法大学
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
理解中国社区中的政府-非盈利组织关系:基于代理理论与管家理论的视角
Understand the Government-nonprofit Relationship in Chinese Community: From Agency Theory and Stewardship Theory Perspectives
CUI, Yangyang
Fudan University
博士研究生
PhD Student
ycui13@fudan.edu.cn
专题9:联结公民参与、公民社会与治理:一个比较的视角
TRACK 9: Linking Civic Engagement, Civil Society, and Governance: A Comparative Perspective
1. 小组9-1:联结公民参与、公民社会与治理:一个比较的视角&& (主持人:COOPER, Terry)
&&&& Panel 9-1: Linking Civic Engagement, Civil Society, and Governance: A Comparative Perspective
&&& (Chair: COOPER, Terry)
&&& 地点:求是楼218&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Place: Room 218,QiushiBuilding
Paper title
Institution
Contact Information
由学校强化社区
Strengthening Communities through University
BRYER, Thomas
中佛罗里达大学
University of Central Florida
Associate Professor
thomas.bryer@ucf.edu
业主自治发展与协商民主政治演进
Owner Autonomy Development and Deliberative Democracy Evolution
CHEN, Youhong
LI, Peiyao
中国人民大学
Renmin UniversityofChina
中国劳动关系学院
China Institute of Industrial Relations
Associate Professor
chenyouhong@mparuc.edu.cn
Citizenship Development and Changing Local Governance inBeijing: The Case of Homeowners’ Participation
WANG, Weijie
南加州大学
University ofSouthern California
博士研究生
PhD Student
weijiewa@usc. lihui@usc.edu

我要回帖

更多关于 bed bath and table 的文章

随机推荐