sandy和mandy太过做作英文是什么

您的位置:&&
“做作”等词汇最准确的英文翻译是什么?
Pretentious无误
参见寻妈记里对男主的吐槽
如果是我的话可能会用fake这个词。
Urban Dictionary: A person who tries to act like something they’re not. A poser or a fraud.
口语化的说法:Cheesy
口头交谈用fake就够了 pretentious更书面一些
《绝望主妇》主演参加艾美奖颁奖典礼时每人用剧中角色略带夸张地讲了一句话,轮到爱娃时,她假装“鄙夷”地说:“You guys can really act!”
PresidentBushDiscussesEconomy
  THE PRESIDENT: Earlier today I spoke with members of my economic team. They updated me on the state of our economy. This morning we learned ...
PresidentsRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Its not every day that Americans look forward to hearing from the Internal Revenue Service, bu...
PresidentBushDiscussesFISA
  THE PRESIDENT: Last month House leaders declared that they needed 21 additional days to pass legislation giving our intelligence professionals ...
PresidentBushAttendsNorthAtlanticCouncilSummitMeeting
  THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Secretary General, President Basescu, thank you all very much. For nearly six decades the NATO Alli...
PresidentBushDepartsforNATOSummit
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Laura and I are on our way to a very important NATO summit, and members of the United States Congress are o...
PresidentBushVisitstheEconomicClubofNewYork
  THE PRESIDENT: Glenn, thanks for the kind introduction. Thanks for giving me a chance to speak to the Economic Club of New Yor...
&P class=0 style="LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: char"&&SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: FONT-SIZE: 12 COLOR: rgb(0,51,153); FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; mso-spacerun: 'yes...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I traveled to New York City to talk about the state of our economy. This is a top...
PresidentBushParticipatesinJointPressAvailabilitywithPresidentViktorYushchenkoofUkraine
  PRESIDENT YUSHCHENKO: (As translated.) Dear Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and ...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Europe, where I attended the NATO summit and witnessed the hopeful pr...
浦东翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市浦东新区张杨路628号东明广场1号楼23楼B座
静安翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市静安区愚园路172号环球世界大厦2403A老师为我做作的努力感到骄傲 的翻译是:Teacher is proud of as I contrived efforts 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
老师为我做作的努力感到骄傲
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Teacher is proud of as I contrived efforts
Teachers do for me is a source of pride for the efforts
Teacher artificial feels diligently for me proud
相关内容&ahold-to-run 举行对跑 & a你最近在干什么呢? 正在翻译,请等待... & a坡口的外观和尺寸检查 Bevel outward appearance and dimensional inspection & a鲁尼 Lu Ni & abeing a parent is not always easy, and being the 是父母总不是容易和是 & aAn error occured does not appera 正在翻译,请等待... & aMicRecord MicRecord & adreams of the romantic age 浪漫年龄的梦想 & a校报校网页宣传 School newspaper school homepage propaganda & amy family is very large 我家是非常大 & a让供应商明白你的年度规划 Let the supplier understand your year plan & apleaseif it is not off plug the device into the computer first pleaseif它首先不是插座设备入计算机 & a正如我们所知 正如我们所知 & aafford the options 买得起选择 & aout of absolute necessity 在绝对必要外面 & a王坤明是个傻逼 Wang Kunming is compels silly & a嫌犯终于招供了 The suspect finally confessed & aa sharp nosie was sent over the radio to wake the sleepling student up 一锋利的nosie被送在收音机把sleepling的学生吵醒 & a这件事在我的面前蒙上了阴影, This matter in mine front Mongolia shadow, & abands
assembly 带 汇编 & aDechtblech Dechtblech & aメリット Merit & anow must masterbate..smile 现在必须masterbate。.smile & aButylglycine Butylglycine & a芬兰游,正是圣诞当是时 Finnish tour, is precisely the Christmas considers time & a你不会恋爱 You cannot the love & ahaha it doesn't matter, you will have the beginger luck 正在翻译,请等待... & a3) Flow direction from right to left
& aEmployee Access 雇员通入 & a人类历史上最笨的问题 In human history stupidest question & a城区 City & apeople tend to "move away"from more desirable previous periods,often known as usefulness 人们倾向于“从更加中意的早先期间移动",经常以有用性著名 & a单相两极带接地不可拆线插头 Single-phase two-pole belt joint not detachable line plug & a回憶有你足夠…芹!沒有你,就算給我全世界我還是一無所有! The recollection has you fully 夠…Celery! Not you, even if gives me the world I not to have a thing in the world!
& a浮肿 Edema & acountries, nor the prevalence in this trade of 国家,亦不流行在这贸易 & aselect speed 选择速度 & aciencyof the process.In addition,there is still some exterior exergy loss in practical processes, such as exergy discharged into environment with material flows and work loss etc.
& athe southpole southpole & au said private u认为私有 & a预订部主管 Reservation department manager & a中国旅游业经过近30年的发展 The Chinese tourism passes through the near 30 year development & aElbow Room(Allies) 正在翻译,请等待... & aalways online. 总在网上。 & aDiscuss the importance of Company Web Site Marketing - open - (write 3 paragraphs)
& ayou die i am living 您死我生存 & aB) vocative
& alive snail skin 活蜗牛皮肤 & a天津隆兴集团进出口有限公司 Tianjin is popular the group import and export limited company prosperously & a?? 名字 & a你不想活了 You did not want exactly & aThe sun shone nearly every day and it did not rain at all 太阳几乎每天发光的和没有根本下雨 & aorder by id esc 命令由id esc & a现在只剩下九分二十秒了 Now only was left over for nine minutes 20 seconds & aportfolios. 股份单。 & a样件试制 Type trial manufacturing & a老师为我做作的努力感到骄傲 Teacher artificial feels diligently for me proud &相关词典网站:日,忍无可忍,再听双菲说做作得英文就想扇巴掌了
在下留学生,所以并不是嫉妒或听不惯英文。。。。。。。只是此女子说得太做作了看个电视好出戏233333
推荐到广播
122869 人聚集在这个小组
(安妮的仙境)
第三方登录:当前位置: &
做作的的英文
英文翻译campyfallolfeignedla-di-daniminy-piminyorotundputonrosewaterstrainedtheatric&&&& artificial&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& unmannered&&&&affected 2&&&&artificial&&&&affected artless&&&&put-on&&&&phoney phony&&&&inflated diction&&&&affected&&&&spontaneous&&&&cambehaviour&&&& artificial
他老是那么做作。 he's always affected. 她演得太做作。 she overdoes ...&&&&for a photograph feigned happiness&&&&pincé ,e adj&&&&do assignme do one' do(one's)home ...&&&&devoid of all pretence&&&&start one's homework&&&&on stilts&&&&i do my homework and do some housework too&&&&pretensions&&&&do homework at home&&&&airs and graces&&&&camp up&&&&apopathetic behavior
例句与用法 "branch is no phony," said warren .“布郎奇不是做作的人,”华伦说。They are all superfluous and artificial .他们全都是浅薄和做作的。A showy dress , hair-style , manner花哨的连衣裙、招眼的发型、做作的态度He practiced on his tongue phrases which would seem warm and unaffected .他的舌头一直在练习一些听去既热情又不做作的词句。But no one has to muster up courage to enter a less pretentious antique shop .但是,谁也不需要鼓足勇气才敢进不太做作的古董店。She acted well, but two or three of the old men were equally satisfied that it was merely acting .虽然她装得十分象,但另外也有两三个年长的人发现她是做作的。Mr. bingley was good-looking and gentlemanlike, he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, unaffected manners .宾利先生仪表堂堂,大有绅士风度,而且和颜悦色,没有拘泥做作的气派。Mr. bingley was good-looki he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, unaffected manner .彬格莱先生仪表堂堂,大有绅士风度,而且和颜悦色,没有拘泥做作的习气。For herself she was again brittle and pretentious, but the two men appeared to be enjoying the unexpected .她又恢复了那副纤弱做作的神态,可那两个人似乎对这意想不到的事很是欣赏。I heard a sort of choking murmur and part of a laugh, followed by daisy's voice on a clear and artificial voice .我听到传来一阵哽咽似的低语声和一点笑声,接着是黛西嘹亮而做作的声音。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
做作的的英文翻译,做作的英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译做作的,做作的的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 应采儿说郭雪芙做作 的文章

随机推荐