Who is the man who juslet talk about a manto you.正确吗?

An old man who lived in a small back street of my hometown had to tolerate the nuisance of boysplaying football and making a lot of noise outside his house at night.
One evening when the boys were particularly
he went out to talk to them.He explained that hehad just retired and was
when he could see or hear boys playing his
football.He would
give them ¥25 each week to play in the street at night.The boys got
for they could hardly believe
they were being paid to do something they
The first two weeks had passed,
the boys came to the old man's house,
and went away
withtheir 25 yuan.The third week when they came back,
the old man said he hadn't had much money
himself and sent them away with only 15 yuan.The fourth week,
the man said he had not yet received his
from the government and gave them only 10 yuan.The boys were very disappointed,
but there was
much that they could do about it.
of the fifth week,
the boys came back and
at the old man's door,
waiting for their
the door opened and the old man appeared.He
that he could not afford to pay them 25 yuan
he had promised,
but said he would give them five yuan each week without
This was really too much for the boys."You expect us to play seven days a week for merely five yuan!" they yelled."
away and never played on the street again.
(
) 1. A. hot
) 2. A. happiest
) 3. A. interesting (
) 4. A. more ever
) 5. A. shouted
) 6. A. how
) 7. A. expected
) 8. A. happily
) 9. A. but
) 10. A. earned
) 11. A. paycheck
) 12. A. not
) 13. A. final
) 14. A. kicked
) 15. A. rewards
) 16. A. expressed
) 17. A. as
) 18. A. fail
) 19. A. No way
) 20. A. walked

B. noisy
B. excited
B. amusing
B. therefore
B. enjoyed
B. thankfully
B. in addition
B. insurance
B. apologized
B. hesitation
B. No possible
B. stormed

C. troublesome
C. encouraged
C. acceptable
C. willingly
C. thrilled
C. admired
C. gratefully
C. however
C. remained
C. food tickets
C. No problem

D. naughty
D. favorite
D. forever
D. respected
D. tearfully
D. besides
D. beginning
D. knocked
D. expected
D. problem
D. No play
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空
An old man who lived in a small back street of my hometown had to tolerate the nuisance of boysplaying football and making a lot of noise outside his house at night.
football.He would
and went away
but there was
of the fifth week,
the boys came back and
at the old man's door,
waiting for their
he had promised,
This was really too much for the boys."You expect us to play seven days a week for merely five yuan!" they yelled."
(
) 1. A. hot
) 2. A. happiest
) 3. A. interesting (
) 4. A. more ever
) 5. A. shouted
) 6. A. how
) 7. A. expected
) 8. A. happily
) 9. A. but
) 10. A. earned
) 11. A. paycheck
) 12. A. not
) 13. A. final
) 14. A. kicked
) 15. A. rewards
) 16. A. expressed
) 17. A. as
) 18. A. fail
) 19. A. No way
) 20. A. walked

B. noisy
B. excited
B. amusing
B. therefore
B. enjoyed
B. thankfully
B. in addition
B. insurance
B. apologized
B. hesitation
B. No possible
B. stormed

C. troublesome
C. encouraged
C. acceptable
C. willingly
C. thrilled
C. admired
C. gratefully
C. however
C. remained
C. food tickets
C. No problem

D. naughty
D. favorite
D. forever
D. respected
D. tearfully
D. besides
D. beginning
D. knocked
D. expected
D. problem
D. No play
football.He would
and went away
but there was
of the fifth week,
the boys came back and
at the old man's door,
waiting for their
he had promised,
(
) 1. A. hot
) 2. A. happiest
) 3. A. interesting (
) 4. A. more ever
) 5. A. shouted
) 6. A. how
) 7. A. expected
) 8. A. happily
) 9. A. but
) 10. A. earned
) 11. A. paycheck
) 12. A. not
) 13. A. final
) 14. A. kicked
) 15. A. rewards
) 16. A. expressed
) 17. A. as
) 18. A. fail
) 19. A. No way
) 20. A. walked

B. noisy
B. excited
B. amusing
B. therefore
B. enjoyed
B. thankfully
B. in addition
B. insurance
B. apologized
B. hesitation
B. No possible
B. stormed

C. troublesome
C. encouraged
C. acceptable
C. willingly
C. thrilled
C. admired
C. gratefully
C. however
C. remained
C. food tickets
C. No problem

D. naughty
D. favorite
D. forever
D. respected
D. tearfully
D. besides
D. beginning
D. knocked
D. expected
D. problem
D. No play
科目:最佳答案1-5: BADBC
6-10: CBACD
11-15: AABDA 16-20: BAAAB解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Who is the man __you just talk with (who whom that all the above)
我是你0爸319
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你要干嘛翻译吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
主句是who引导的特殊疑问句 表示人的先行词的关系代词要用that
对 过于匆忙了
with 是介词 后面要加宾格
whom 在从句中做with 的宾语
扫描下载二维码Before you make friends, you have to decide who you want to be your friends. Most people like to have friends who like to do the same kinds of things they do.The quickest way to make a friend is to smile. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. It may not be easy at first to smile, but remember most people will stay away from a scared or angry looking face.One easy way to start a conversation with someone is to say something nice about him. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?Ask your new friends questions about themselves. Who’s their favorite singer, where do they live, what do they do after school are all good questions to start a conversation. Make sure you have something to add to the conversation, too. When someone asks you a question, do have an answer for them. There is nothing that will stop a conversation quicker than a shrugfor an answer.Kids who show an interest in other kids and who are kind and friendly make good friends. Remember, everyone wants to be around people who like to do similar things and people who are nice to them.【小题1】This passage gives us some advice on_______.A.how to make friendsB.what kind of person you can make friends withC.how to start a conversationD.the importance of smile【小题2】Most people like to make friends with those________.A.who are sad every dayB.who share the same interestC.who are fond of talkingD.who say bad things to them【小题3】According to the third paragraph, most people enjoy talking to one_______.A.who is always smilingB.who seems to be friendlyC.who praises themD.who points out their shortcomings - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Before you make friends, you have to decide who you want to be your friends. Most people like to have friends who like to do the same kinds of things they do.The quickest way to make a friend is to smile. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. It may not be easy at first to smile, but remember most people will stay away from a scared or angry looking face.One easy way to start a conversation with someone is to say something nice about him. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?Ask your new friends questions about themselves. Who’s their favorite singer, where do they live, what do they do after school are all good questions to start a conversation. Make sure you have something to add to the conversation, too. When someone asks you a question, do have an answer for them. There is nothing that will stop a conversation quicker than a shrugfor an answer.Kids who show an interest in other kids and who are kind and friendly make good friends. Remember, everyone wants to be around people who like to do similar things and people who are nice to them.【小题1】This passage gives us some advice on_______.A.how to make friendsB.what kind of person you can make friends withC.how to start a conversationD.the importance of smile【小题2】Most people like to make friends with those________.A.who are sad every dayB.who share the same interestC.who are fond of talkingD.who say bad things to them【小题3】According to the third paragraph, most people enjoy talking to one_______.A.who is always smilingB.who seems to be friendlyC.who praises themD.who points out their shortcomingsBefore you make friends, you have to decide who you want to be your friends. Most people like to have friends who like to do the same kinds of things they do.The quickest way to make a friend is to smile. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. It may not be easy at first to smile, but remember most people will stay away from a scared or angry looking face.One easy way to start a conversation with someone is to say something nice about him. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?Ask your new friends questions about themselves. Who’s their favorite singer, where do they live, what do they do after school are all good questions to start a conversation. Make sure you have something to add to the conversation, too. When someone asks you a question, do have an answer for them. There is nothing that will stop a conversation quicker than a shrugfor an answer.Kids who show an interest in other kids and who are kind and friendly make good friends. Remember, everyone wants to be around people who like to do similar things and people who are nice to them.【小题1】This passage gives us some advice on_______.A.how to make friendsB.what kind of person you can make friends withC.how to start a conversationD.the importance of smile【小题2】Most people like to make friends with those________.A.who are sad every dayB.who share the same interestC.who are fond of talkingD.who say bad things to them【小题3】According to the third paragraph, most people enjoy talking to one_______.A.who is always smilingB.who seems to be friendlyC.who praises themD.who points out their shortcomings科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】C解析试题分析:文章主要讲述如何交朋友。最快捷的方式是微笑,以赞美的方式开始话题,还要投其所好,这样的话才能交到更多的朋友。【小题1】主旨大意题。根据第二段首句“The quickest way to make a friend is to smile”及第三段“One easy way to start a conversation with someone...”可得知答案。 【小题2】细节理解题,根据首段“...do the same kinds of things they do”及末段“...do similar things”可知志趣相投的人容易成为朋友,B项符合 .【小题3】细节理解题。从第三段Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you知道人们喜欢同赞扬自己的人交谈. 考点:议论文点评:文章主要讲述如何交朋友。文章层次分明,结构清晰,做题时,把握好首段首句及每一段的第一句就可以把握大意。本文内容比较简单,集中考查细节较多,在阅读时注意关键的细节内容,做好标志,以提高阅读的效率。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A man accused of failing to return more than 700 children’s books to five different libraries in the county was released from prison after a book publisher agreed to post his bond (保释金) of $1,000. The publisher said, “There’s a story here. This is a man who loves books. He just can’t let go of them. He hasn’t stolen a single book. So what’s the crime? We think that Mr Barush has a story to tell. We plan to publish his story.” When asked why he didn’t return the books, Mr Barush said, “Well, how could I? They became family to me. I was afraid to return them, because I knew that kids or dogs would get hold of these books and chew them up, throw them around, tear the pages, spill soda on them, get jam and jelly on them, and drown them in the toilet.” He continued, “Books are people, too! They talk to you, they take care of you, and they enrich you with wisdom, humor and love. A book is a guest in my home. How could I kick it out? I repaired torn pages. I dusted them with a soft clean cloth. I turned their pages so they could breathe and get some fresh air.”“Every week I reorganized them on their shelves so they could meet new friends. My books were HAPPY books. You could tell just by looking at them. Now they’re all back in the library, on the lower shelves, on the floors, at the mercy of all those runny-nosed kids. I can hear them calling me! I need to rescue them. Excuse me. I have to go now.”【小题1】Why was the man put into prison?A.Because the book publisher persuaded the police to do so.2 O. Y
?. \& Z- S- g. P, ]' a) ?" @ B.Because he stole 700 children’s books from the five different libraries.6 g0 E: j7 S1 C C.Because he refused to return the books that he had borrowed.7 Y/ \0 a$ b3 V& b0 d7 b1 H" ^. H D.Because he wanted to publish his story.: D! ?; H0 e- K; f$ O, W/ M* B" c) P 【小题2】How did the man treat books?A.He treated them as real people." Y8 ^. B& Y) A- Y( _ B.He treated them as his own children.8 j
W0 V' C2 D! A C.He treated them as his furniture.; Z; i$ g/ W+ g5 D6 B! S D.He treated them as his job.& `7 Q
I( B. S3 G 【小题3】From the passage we can learn that the man is _____.A.a thief+ W; j! E3 d% Y& ^6 _# S; R4 M B.a writer: g/ [6 Q5 I: \/ ` C.crazy about books4 Z4 h8 d/ \/ A% _ D.unfortunate# O/ H+ ?) K% g: Y 【小题4】What is mainly talked about in this passage?A.A funny thief who loves stealing books.
e/ c# i! T1 ?* F B.A person who refuses to return borrowed books and wants to look after them.
C* Z, ], L$ @! N- e! Z C.A person who is crazy about books so he keeps stealing them from the library. ; b3 V) ^& C( `4 P. ^ D.A person who may have some mental problems.3 E/ a8 Z. [" M' ?, H
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A man accused of failing to return more than 700 children’s books to five different libraries in the county was released from prison after a book publisher agreed to post his bond (保释金) of $1,000. The publisher said, “There’s a story here. This is a man who loves books. He just can’t let go of them. He hasn’t stolen a single book. So what’s the crime? We think that Mr Barush has a story to tell. We plan to publish his story.” When asked why he didn’t return the books, Mr Barush said, “Well, how could I? They became family to me. I was afraid to return them, because I knew that kids or dogs would get hold of these books and chew them up, throw them around, tear the pages, spill soda on them, get jam and jelly on them, and drown them in the toilet.” He continued, “Books are people, too! They talk to you, they take care of you, and they enrich you with wisdom, humor and love. A book is a guest in my home. How could I kick it out? I repaired torn pages. I dusted them with a soft clean cloth. I turned their pages so they could breathe and get some fresh air.”“Every week I reorganized them on their shelves so they could meet new friends. My books were HAPPY books. You could tell just by looking at them. Now they’re all back in the library, on the lower shelves, on the floors, at the mercy of all those runny-nosed kids. I can hear them calling me! I need to rescue them. Excuse me. I have to go now.”【小题1】Why was the man put into prison?A.Because the book publisher persuaded the police to do so.2 O. Y
?. \& Z- S- g. P, ]' a) ?" @ B.Because he stole 700 children’s books from the five different libraries.6 g0 E: j7 S1 C C.Because he refused to return the books that he had borrowed.7 Y/ \0 a$ b3 V& b0 d7 b1 H" ^. H D.Because he wanted to publish his story.: D! ?; H0 e- K; f$ O, W/ M* B" c) P 【小题2】How did the man treat books?A.He treated them as real people." Y8 ^. B& Y) A- Y( _ B.He treated them as his own children.8 j
W0 V' C2 D! A C.He treated them as his furniture.; Z; i$ g/ W+ g5 D6 B! S D.He treated them as his job.& `7 Q
I( B. S3 G 【小题3】From the passage we can learn that the man is _____.A.a thief+ W; j! E3 d% Y& ^6 _# S; R4 M B.a writer: g/ [6 Q5 I: \/ ` C.crazy about books4 Z4 h8 d/ \/ A% _ D.unfortunate# O/ H+ ?) K% g: Y 【小题4】What is mainly talked about in this passage?A.A funny thief who loves stealing books.
e/ c# i! T1 ?* F B.A person who refuses to return borrowed books and wants to look after them.
C* Z, ], L$ @! N- e! Z C.A person who is crazy about books so he keeps stealing them from the library. ; b3 V) ^& C( `4 P. ^ D.A person who may have some mental problems.3 E/ a8 Z. [" M' ?, H A man accused of failing to return more than 700 children’s books to five different libraries in the county was released from prison after a book publisher agreed to post his bond (保释金) of $1,000. The publisher said, “There’s a story here. This is a man who loves books. He just can’t let go of them. He hasn’t stolen a single book. So what’s the crime? We think that Mr Barush has a story to tell. We plan to publish his story.” When asked why he didn’t return the books, Mr Barush said, “Well, how could I? They became family to me. I was afraid to return them, because I knew that kids or dogs would get hold of these books and chew them up, throw them around, tear the pages, spill soda on them, get jam and jelly on them, and drown them in the toilet.” He continued, “Books are people, too! They talk to you, they take care of you, and they enrich you with wisdom, humor and love. A book is a guest in my home. How could I kick it out? I repaired torn pages. I dusted them with a soft clean cloth. I turned their pages so they could breathe and get some fresh air.”“Every week I reorganized them on their shelves so they could meet new friends. My books were HAPPY books. You could tell just by looking at them. Now they’re all back in the library, on the lower shelves, on the floors, at the mercy of all those runny-nosed kids. I can hear them calling me! I need to rescue them. Excuse me. I have to go now.”【小题1】Why was the man put into prison?A.Because the book publisher persuaded the police to do so.2 O. Y
C* Z, ], L$ @! N- e! Z C.A person who is crazy about books so he keeps stealing them from the library. ; b3 V) ^& C( `4 P. ^ D.A person who may have some mental problems.3 E/ a8 Z. [" M' ?, H 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B解析【小题1】C细节题:从文章第一段的句子:A man accused of failing to return more than 700 children’s books to five different libraries in the county was released from prison after a book publisher agreed to post his bond (保释金) of $1,000.可知答案。【小题1】A细节题:从文章第三段的“Books are people, too! They talk to you, they take care of you, and they enrich you with wisdom, humor and love.看出他把书当成是人。【小题1】C推理题:从文章的描述我们可以看出他对书是非常疯狂的。【小题1】B主旨题:从正篇文章的描写我们可以看出这个人拒绝还书是想保管好这些书。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 justtalk 的文章

随机推荐