(“belly, trunk, torso”), from
(“belly, abdomen, trunk”), from
(“to blow, swell”). Cognate with
(“belly”),
(“belly, trunk”). More at .
() (): /'t??b???t/, /'t??b.j?.?e?/, /'t??b.ju.?e?/
() : trěb’yo?o-shet, (): /'t??b.ju???t/, /'t??b.j???e?/
A medieval
consisting of a large pivoting arm heavily weighted on one end. Considered to be the technological successor to the .
Medieval trebuchets were capable of launching 90kg projectiles over distances of more than 300 meters, making them more powerful than most pre-modern types of catapult.
device for
by means of a
attached to the end of a long pole.
From the verb .
(): /tr?.by't??t/
 m (oblique plural
or , nominative singular
or , nominative plural trebuchet)
, bird trap
(instance of falling)
place where a fall occurs
: Hidden categories:更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
30秒后自动关闭
Ww e">Ww e
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制China has ignited the launch of the case, looks to Google retreated ended in a paragraph Hong Kong, China, feel the result is a more neutral approach. Google to take a step back in the position to &exit gate& incident resolved. However, in pract
Long time no update blog, and soon Mid-Autumn Festival is a wish you a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, ah, get on today's question is as follows: google ranking is up why not bd live or die? I have a site of key words on September 14 when the google ranki
Long time no update blog, I wish you all at once is the Mid-Autumn Moon Festival a happy, ah, get on today's question is as follows: google ranking is up why not bd live or die? I have a web site keyword Sept. 14 when the google ranking of 93, 10, a
Grand Green ( GG ) 网站 : https://addons.mozilla.org/zh-CN/firefox/addon/grand-green-beta-for-firefox-3/ Grand Green, or the Irish Skin theme based on Taboca PP SVGplanet work. This is version 1.0 I would like to finalize additional items after feedbac
这个是转自别人的帖子,希望对于希望和需要收取gg西联快汇的朋友,有帮助 记得上次获得Google Adsense的钱,本站醉美点金还是做垃圾站的时候在2006年11月,那可是花了我近2年时间,才赚了123.17元. 不过还是很开心,毕竟是自己在网络上赚的第一笔钱,呵呵,虽然少了点! 那时候GOOGLE还没开通西联快汇,只能通过光票托收!想起来就是个&烦&字. 前前后后共花了我近2个多月时间才拿到那可怜的钱! 先是花了1个月时间让银行去托收,后来接到电话,说钱已经拿到了,到了银行,却告知
今天有机会和好久没有见面的中国GG的一个朋友聚在一起了!我便和他闲谈中得知了一些关于GGAD的一些机密标准!呵呵大家不要见笑哈!我今天说这些的目的不是在于帮助你们去作弊!而是让大家清楚不要做违反GG条款的一些事情!我大致总结了一下!大家可以参考一下! 在喝茶的时候我就问我朋友! 我说为什么你们在封人家的号的时候能够知道那些在作弊呢?因为是铁哥们.而且我也在做这个的推荐所以嘿嘿!我朋友就给我透了点风. 他说!其实我们主要是通过IP来判断的.因为做点击广告判断的主要就是IP地址.把这些IP纳入一个数
gg.exe u盘木马查杀方法 文件名称:gg.exe 文件大小:65607 byte AV命名: Worm.Win32.AutoRun.wp 卡巴斯基 Worm.Delf.65607 金山毒霸 Win32.HLLW.Autoruner.548 Dr.WEB 加壳方式:未 编写语言:Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 文件MD5:33d493af096ef2fa6e1e6 行为分析: 1. 释放病毒文件: C:\WINDOWS\gg.exe 65607 字节
上周为大家盘点了赛尔号MM必抓的精灵,这周来为大家盘点GG必备的七大精灵.GG必备的精灵就不要求以可爱为主了,实用才好并且帅气.凶猛,能帮助大家在野外练级.玩家pk中立于不败之地才是王道!我们看中的是战斗力! 延伸阅读:&赛尔号精灵大搜索 赛尔号MM玩家必抓的10大精灵&www.kuqin.com/article/97.html 贝特卡恩: 首当其冲要介绍的就是贝特卡恩了,战斗系,尼克的进化形态,四肢肌肉更加发达.强健有力.暴躁的脾气可是一点都没有改善,仍然是一只易怒的
魔力一直出的都是MM宠,难得出一次GG宠,不由心动买了只尝尝鲜,经过几天的摸索.有了点头绪. 以下是我对炽天使王子养成的一些想法和建议,希望能给即将打造的朋友帮上点忙. 一.了解天使. 首先,我们要明确天使是真正意义上的辅助宠--即状态宠.状态宠最重要的是速度.这样我们就明确了加点方向,敏为主. 接下来我们来看下,天使的技能: 初看起来,只有信仰有用,但实际上经过试验,每个技能都有独特的作用,当然信仰是最为重要,推荐全打. 发下我宠物的品质,以此举列: 我们先来看 信仰3级技能 :速度1934,
天策GG带小老虎来贺春,其实是元旦前做的了,MS此GG的外号跟老虎有关,是老虎?虎子?小虎,就不得而知了. 喜欢天策这样的正红色~~(拍照技术问题,有严重色差 ). 然后祝所有剑网3的玩家.策划.爱好者.FANS们新春快乐~~虎年大吉大利!
即时通讯软件GG视频在线客服给电子商务注入了新生力,它打破了网络虚拟的传统营销模式,从此电子商务走向诚信化. 以下是对GG视频在线客服的一些理解: 1.网络营销流量转化利器 GG多功能视频在线客服系统:是嵌在网站上应用的一款多功能可视化即时通讯软件,不仅有文字.语音交流功能,更具有视频客服.视频播放.来访提醒及统计.访客留言等特色功能,实现网络的真实有效传达,充分满足企业宣传.营销及管理需求.真正体现企业为网上访客提供高品质诚信服务. 2.营销全面出击,订单轻松获得 视频互动宣传.象征企业专业与
1, Sina blog (blog.sina.com.cn) Sina blog popularity and traffic is not too say, Sina blog in the &custom blank panel& to add advertising. 2, and News blog (blog.hexun.com) And the introduction of information not only their own blog advertising
Each site wants to do himself some additional income. If your site gives you a lot of money a month income, I think you will this put it down. However, a site well, how to make him money? Many people have such a doubt, the following access and share
1, Sina blog ( blog.sina.com.cn ) Sina blog popularity and traffic is not too say, Sina blog in the &custom blank panel& to add advertising. 2, and News blog ( blog.hexun.com ) And information blog not only launched their own advertising system,
Each site wants to do their own add some extra income. If your site a month so that you have high income, I think you would have put it down. However, a site well, how to make him money? Many people have such a doubt, the following access and share w
亲爱的Mrs TableMM: 每次你微笑的看着我,都会引发使我心跳加速的触发器,我发现自己已深深地爱上了你,无法逃避,因为我们在同一个Database里.经过我长期的查询分析,对你表结构的了解也越来越清晰,你温柔美丽,高雅贤淑,简直就是我心目中的BCD.我多想JOIN你,但找不到合适的id.If你能和我在一起,你就是我的unique,我决不会三心二意,去找其他的foreign key.为了你,我会DELETE自己所有的坏脾气,也会时常UPDATE自己.你交给我的transaction,无论@@
Not careful, a small abnormal harm me debug a few hours, it should not be! Abnormal information is as follows: Hibernate: insert into CDS_CREDITCAREJG_HIS (ID, BBRQ, BZ, ORG, ITEMS, TZHJ, WJZC, WJGZ, WJCJ, WJKY, WJSS, DBDZY, DBBZ, DBXY, DBBZJ, PD, DW
Message by reading the Web: http://realazy.org/blog//javascript-memoization/ Learned to write as follows: &Memoization very simple principle, that is, the function of each result into a hash table, in the implementation of the next, in the
Print &HTML& &HEAD& &TITLE& javascript - Print Page Setup - Print Preview code &/ TITLE& &META Http-equiv=Content-Type content=&text/ charset=gb2312& /& &SCRIPT Language=javascript& function printsetup ()
The first to write a function, the following will be used several ways function showSalary(){ alert(this.salary); } Factory methods First create the object, and then add properties and methods, do not need to use NEW to create objects, If the functio
Problem Statement When programming, I don't like to take my fingers off the keyboard, and hence, I don't use the mouse. So, when navigating my source, I like to do so in such a way as to minimize keystrokes. My text editor supports the following keys
Modify the server.xml &Host name = &localhost& debug = &0& appBase = &D: \ \ Tomcat 5.0 \ \ webapps& unpackWARs = &true& autoDeploy = &true& xmlValidation = &false& xmlNamespaceAware = &f
package com.here.web. import java.lang.reflect.*; public class MD5 { static final int S11 = 7; static final int S12 = 12; static final int S13 = 17; static final int S14 = 22; static final int S21 = 5; static final int S22 = 9; static final in
1, VSS source code management device 2, reflector dll decompile 3, Acunetix WVS Reporter 6 website security testing, injection vulnerability scan Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 6 4, PLSQL Developer oraclesql Editor 5, GhostDoc2 the annotations to
import java.util.S /** *poj1046 easy * @author NC */ public class Poj1046 { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner scan = new Scanner(System.in); if (scan.hasNext()) { int[] r = new int[16]; int[] g = new int[16]; int[]
First, to prepare: Server: JDK1.5 (not described in this bar?) Server-side IDE: eclipse (its home page) Client: FLEX 3 (Adobe (R) Flex (R) 3 is used to build and maintain in all major browsers , desktops and operating systems consistently deployed Web ap
Want to earn more commissions, the website will result in their own development and to earn more commissions a good sense of proportion between the grasp in the short-and long-term balance beam between the interests of living well, in terms of adapti
In fact, I was a novice Webmaster, contact SEO only a few months, said good, we should not shoot turned around for the first time ADMIN5 Received, said under the bad points you mentioned. Start up the site we must find a clear sense of direction, the
&fmt:formatDate value=&${isoDate}& type=&both&/&
23:59:59 &fmt:formatDate value=&${date}& type=&date&/&
&fmt:formatDate value=&${isoDate}& type=&time&/& 23:59
Looking for ah of the novice tutorial Baidu to know ways to promote new to Xiang Jie for the promotion of novice friends, know that the promotion of Baidu had to say a very good and very simple way to do together, today started a new station 51 looki
Look at GG Groups yesterday, when the always causes some do not know can not open a forum for google Because the world has a google server, so think of a simple little way ~ Default google online forum address is http://groups.google.com/ here should
This page is only aimed to: Advance to draw the data written on the page, click on the start line. Put the following code to save an html file, run what will know, the principle is very simple, there are comments. &html& &head& &title& l
javascript methods and techniques Daquan (change) JavaScript that's all one: the basics Create a script block 1: &script language=&JavaScript&& 2: JavaScript code goes here 3: &/ script& Hide the script code 2 1: &script language=
166.xml data island bound form &html& &body& &xml src=&test.xml&& &/ xml& &table border='1' datasrc='#abc'& &thead& &td& receiver &/ td& &td& sender &/ td& &td& Theme &/ td&
Today, when Yahoo was doing and found that less than a third-party tool to intercept client and server communications, previously have come to never come across such a situation, carefully looked at, and its https based on the url request, gg next fo
With regard to avoid namespace pollution problems, Ext provides a special namespace function, you can define a new namespace, the following example: &script type=&text/javascript&& / / Ext Namespaces / / For example, we want to give our ow
&script type=&text/javascript&& / / Understand the javascript in this var obj1 = ( prop1: &obj1: World, Hello&, hello: function () ( alert ( &obj1 alert:& + this.prop1); ) ); var obj2 = ( prop1: &obj2: World, Hello
The concept of using prototype implementation inheritance &script type=&text/javascript&& / / Understanding of the inheritance javascript function Animal () ( this.a = &aaa&; ) Animal.prototype.name = &Animals&; Animal.
First public class MD5Code { /* * Following these S11-S44 is actually a 4*4 The matrix, in the original C It is used in the implementation of #define Implementation of, here they are becoming static * final Represents a read-only, in the same process
1. The first is the ext 2. And
3. Done a certain am 4. Extension: a. list of all your solution b. ask yourself some questions, to ponder the current solution you hav
From Java in the Set, List, Map leads to sorting techniques 1. About Concept: List of the Collection interface to a simple expansion, and its concrete implementation classes commonly used are ArrayList and LinkedList. You can be anything into a List
1. Web page used fonts: 1.font-family: Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans- Tahoma font system neutral. Recommended use 13px above. 2.font-family: Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans- Verdana font Department of wide and flat. The fol
We just talked about the map still looks very simple, just enter an array, or matrix block is a map, a map was generated. Below that would play our invincible hero, and the one who looks in the laughter, the very self assertive of the East, we are st
Axis2 WebService is a brand new engine, this version is Axis1.x redesigned product. Axis2 not only supports SOAP1.1 and SOAP1.2, also integrates a very popular REST WebService, and also supports Spring, JSON technologies. All will be explained later
Website Information: Web site: www. Pc0592.cn name: sky Partners - game programming enthusiast website description: from DZ7.0 forum composed mainly game programming, game assistance, reverse engineering, has a variety of common computer language tea
Internet applications store now flourishing, from the very beginning Apple's AppStore, and later a lot of copycat - Android, Nokia, Ubuntu, Novell, China Mobile, China Unicom, the addition of a Eclipse, although is not unusual (Click picture below to
Search engine ranking by summing up the law, reasonable optimize the site to make your website ranking in Baidu and Google to improve, so that search engines bring you customers. Deep understanding is: The SEO based search engine such a marketing ide
I updated this morning as usual the online shopping navigation site, when I open Google has suddenly found a face-lift of GG, and GG Chinese home page clearly displaying, Welcome to Google's new home in China. I told one of my friends realize that GG
We build the first WINODWS WIN32 compilation process, this process is complete display a dialog box with a question mark, the contents of the dialog box is now the system time. First, open MASM32Editor (can be found on the desktop icon), enter the fo
MD5 algorithm principle
08:14 MD5 algorithm theory in some initial treatment, MD5 to 512 groups to deal with input text, each group then divided into 16 groups of 32 seats. Algorithm's output consists of four 32-bit group composed of the c
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.048 (s). 11 q(s)

我要回帖

更多关于 煤气罐爆炸威力有多大 的文章

随机推荐