上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:乐尚网
E&&&&&&&币:0
大&&&&&&小:4258.18KB
    初三英语考前模拟卷 译林版  一. 本周教学内容:  考前模拟  (答题时间:120分钟)  听力部分    (A)回答问题  1. A. For a week. B. After a week. C. In a week.  2. A. With my classmates. B. Tomorrow. C. Far away from our school.  3. A. By bike. B. In the morning. C. My little sister.  4. A. He is a teacher. B. He is very tall and thin. C. He is a kind man.  5. A. It is October 12.
B. It’s fine. C. It’s Sunday.  6. A. Never mind. B. OK. Let’s go. C. It’s kind of you.  (B)对话理解   7. What does the man think of the radio?  A. It’s wonderful. B. Not so good. C. It’s very bad.  8. What is Meimei doing now?   A. She is reading a book in the library.   B. She is borrowing a book from the library.  C. She is returning a book in the library.  9. Where is the letter from?   A. The USA. B. China. C. England.  10. Where will they go tomorrow morning?   A. The History Museum. B. The West Hill. C. The school gate.  11. Where does the dialogue happen?  A. In the post office. B. In a shop. C. In a restaurant.  12. Which skirt will the man buy?  A. The red one. B. The brown one. C. The green one.  13. What do most English people like to eat better?  A. Pork. B. Chicken. C. Beef.  14. What time do they go to school?   A. A quarter past seven. B. A quarter to seven. C. Seven.  (C)短文理解   15. Most thieves will save themselves by ________ when they are in trouble.  A. running away B. killing people C. making up stories  16. The shop owner caught the man who was trying to take away ___________.  A. some money
B. a necklace C. a car  17. At first the shop owner wanted to __________ when he caught the thief.  A. call the police B. throw him out of the shop C. kill him  18. Do you think the thief really wanted to buy the beautiful necklace?  A. Yes, because his wife liked it a lot.  B. Yes, but he only wanted a cheaper one.  C. No, he just made an excuse.  19. What do you think the shop owner would feel when the thief asked for something cheaper?  A. He would feel very angry and would like to send him to the police station at once.  B. He would feel sorry and went to get some cheaper necklace for him.  C. He would feel worried because he didn’t have anything cheaper.   笔试部分  一. 根据中文及句意填空  1. The poor man was not__________(伤害)badly.  2. Jack put a lot of _______________(努力)into the party.  3. Many soldiers ________________(奉献)their lives to our motherland.  4. Before ________________(进入)the room, you should knock on the door.  5. The results of our exam will be ______________(宣布)tomorrow.  6. There are many ________________(记录片)on Channel 2 this week.  7. I hear Zhou will _________________(出席)a charity show tomorrow.  8. Zhang Yimou is one of the most famous _________________(导演)in the world.  9. All her fans thinks she is a beauty and full of ________________(吸引力).  10. I like reading ___________________(侦探)stories.  11. What is your father’s _________________(职业)?  12. How many ________________(贼)have you caught in the last few months?  13. The boy is in great danger because I can’t feel his _______________(呼吸).  14. Have the police found anything ________________(异样)?  15. Prison is a place for punishing _______________(罪犯).  二. 选择题   1. It’s going to rain . _______ a raincoat with you.  A. Bring
B. To bring
D. To take  2. That moment, I ________ the sound of the children __________ under the tree.  A. heard, playing B. listened to, played C. heard, to play D. listened, playing  3. —He’s never stolen anything before, _______ he?   —______ It’s the second time to be taken to the police station.  A. hasn’t, Yes B. has, Yes
C. has, No
D. is, No  4. You’d better ________ after supper.  A. don’t surf
B. not surf
C. not to surf
D. to not surf  5. Not only he but also I _______ interested in maths.  A. is
D. be  6. They have never listened to __________.  A. everything so beautiful
B. so beautiful anything
  C. anything so beautiful
D. nothing so beautiful.
  7. They were all asleep.
of them heard the sound.  A. Both
C. Neither D. None  8. There is
with him. He is all right.  A. something wrong
B. wrong something  C. nothing wrong
D. wrong nothing  9. I love peace. I don’t like
others.  A. argue to
B. to argue to
C. argue with D. to argue with  10. —Which would you like, a cup of tea or a glass of milk?  —______. I think I’ll just have a glass of water.  A. Both
B. Neither
D. Either   11. I’ve never seen ______ match before.   A. such an exciting
B. so an exciting   C. such an excited
D. so an excited  12. I ______ the mouse for 18 Yuan in the supermarket.  A. paid
D. spent  13. Girls like to ________ themselves in modern dresses.  A. dress B. make
D. wear  14. The old lady feels uncomfortable, __________?  A. doesn’t she B. does she C. isn’t she D. is she?  15. The robber was guilty _______ computer crimes in the past.  A. of
D. on  三. 句型转换  1. “Who are you looking for?” Tom asked Sandy. (改为间接引语)  Tom asked Sandy _______________ ______________ _______________ looking for?  2. Our teacher asked us ,“Have you known the answers?” (改为间接引语)  Our teacher asked us ______________ ____________ ______________ known the answers.  3. The man said, “Don’t play with the little sheep, children.” (改为间接引语)  The man __________ the children ____________ __________ play with the little sheep.  4. The boss made the workers work ten hours a day. (改为被动语态)  The workers ___________ ___________ ____________ work ten hours a day by the boss.  5. They had to put all the things away before mother came back.(改为否定句)  They ___________ _________ to put all the things away before mother came back.   四. 动词填空   1. I don’t know if he __________(come)tomorrow. If he__________(come), please tell me.  2. By the time I got there, The plane __________(leave).  3. The girls ___________(fly)kite when it began to rain yesterday afternoon.  4. After singing a song, he went on _____________(tell)us a story.  5. _________ the magazine __________(can take)out of the library?  6.He said that the victim ___________(attack)with a gun and __________(bleed)to death.  7. Her dream was ____________(become)an artist when she was young.  8. Why don’t you stop him ___________(daydream)any more?  五. 完成句子   1. 你为何不多听录音来提高你的英语?  _____________________________________________________________________-  2. 这对双胞胎兄弟经常为看什么节目而争吵。  ______________________________________________________________________  3. 我不确定是否把钱包忘在家里了。  _______________________________________________________________________  4. 上周三因为天气不好,他到时授予仪式已开始十五分钟了。  _______________________________________________________________________  5. Tom问管理员这本杂志他能借多久。  _______________________________________________________________________  六. 完型填空   One day when Jamie came home after school, his mother had a worried look on her face. He knew she was thinking of the
__1__. “It’s bad out there. Black clouds are coming from the sea,” Jamie said.
“Yes. I’m thinking of those fishing boats at sea,” she said. At that moment, the
_2__ went out. Jamie and his mother were in the dark. “The coastline (海岸)will be in the dark,” Jamie’s mother said. She got more worried. “
_3__ always come in threes. I __4_ my best glasses this morning, and my sister has a cold.” “Now, don’t worry, mum. They’re
5_ to come through this all right.” But Jamie really worried about those fishing boats himself. The fishing boats would ___6_
the cove (海湾)in the dark. Jamie took flares (火焰信号弹)and rushed into the wind. He started to climb the hills near the coastline. He
himself up hand over hand. At last he reached the top.  He
three times. On the fourth try he fired off one of the flares. It rose and cut into the black sky in bright light. Then he saw an answering flare up at sea. Jamie fired off two more. He saw another answering flare up, then another, then another. The answering flares from the fishing boats showed they
the entrance to the cove but then changed their way and were now sailing into the cove. They were almost home. Jamie helped
the fishermen of the village.   (
)1. A. wind B. clouds C. rain D. weather  (
)2. A. doors B. two people C. fire
D. lights  (
)3. A. Message
B. Accidents C. Troubles D. Questions  (
)4. A. got
C. had D. picked up  (
)5. A. sure
B. lucky C. safe
D. ready  (
)6. A. lose B. miss C. leave
D. forget  (
)7. A. pushed
B. pulled C. carried D. climbed  (
)8. A. tried
C. took D. finished  (
)9. A. found B. left
D. were going into  (
)10. A. answer B. save C. find out
D. look for  .........您现在的位置 : &
英语试题及答案
)1. --Which would you like, a cup of tea or a glass of milk?
--- ______. I think I’ll just have a glass of water.A. Both
B. Neither
D. Either(
)2. I’ve never seen ______ match before.A. such an exciting
B. so an exciting
C. such an excited
D. so an excited(
)3. We usually _____ hello to each other.A. tell
)4. She did the exercise again. She forgot _____ it.A. to do
)5. There _____ a great number of students over there. The number of the students ____ five thousand.A. are, is
B. are, are
C. is, are
D. is, is(
)6. I think he must be in the office now, ______?A. don’t I
B. mustn’t he
C. isn’t he
D. can’t he(
)7. --- How many people were there at the meeting? ----_______.A. Nobody
D. Nothing(
)8. I _____ the mouse for 18 yuan in the supermarket.A. paid
)9. _____ of us felt very tired but quite happy after _____ sports meeting.A. Everyone, a two days’
B. Every one, the two daysC. Every one, the two-day
D. None, a two-day(
)10. --- Will you please _____ your radio a little? I can hardly go to sleep.--- Oh, sorry.A. turn off
B. turn on
C. turn down
D. turn up(
)11. I’ll spend as much time as I can _____ after the flowers in the garden.A. look
B. to look
C. looking
D. looked(
)12. It’s _______ that we will never forget.A. such a nice city
B. a such nice city
C. a so nice city
D. so a nice city(
)13. I’m afraid I’ll spend _____ two hours on the problem.A. other
C. another
)14. There used to be a house_____ on the top of the mountain.A. standing
)15. —Can you remember this park? We _____ here.—Sure. But now I ______ in that swimming pool.   A. are used to take a walk, am used to swim  
B. are used to taking a walk, am used to swimming   C. used to take a walk, used to swim
D. used to take a walk, am used to swimming
1-5 BADBA 6-10 CCACC 11-15 CACAD ( )16. Girls like to ________ themselves in modern dresses.
A. dress     B. make    C. put on     D. wear(
)17.– Will you please tell John to come to my office?-- _____.
A. Yes, I do
B. I’ll be glad
C. Thank you
D. I’ll be glad to(
)18. – Who cleaned the blackboard yesterday, Dick?-- John _____.
A. cleaned
)19. – Which sweater do you prefer, the yellow one or the pink one?
-- ____. I like a light blue one.
D. Neither(
)20. The doctor worked for ___ after twelve o’clock.A. two more hours
B. two another hour
C. more two hours
D. another two hour(
)21. Who is the man over there? Is it Mr Li? -- No, it ___ be him. Mr Li is much taller.A. mustn’t B. may not C. can’t D. needn’t(
)22– Your dress is very beautiful, Mary. -- ____.A. Not at all
B. Just so-so.
C. No, it isn’t.
D. Thank you(
)23. We_____ spend too much time in watching TV.A. told don't
B. told not to .
C. were told not to
D. were told to not(
)24. He said he ___ never seen _____ an exciting football match before.A. has, so
B. has, such
C. had, so
D. had, such(
)25. We study five days week and on Sundays we often play ____football.A. a;the
B. 不填;a
D. a;不填(
)26.____John ____ Jack may go with you because one of them must stay at home. A. Neither;nor
B. Both;and
C. Either;or
D. Not only;but also(
)27. He told me that he _____ here for five minutes.A. has come  B. had arrived
C. had been
 D. came(
)28. -_____ are the Olympic Games held? .-Every four years..A. How often
C. How soon D. How long(
)29. You won't pass the exam you study hard. A. if B. when .C. after D. unless( )30. -Could I use your bike? -Yes, of course you _____.A. can B. could C. must D. will(
)31. All of us preferred ________ to ________ there by bus.A. go
)32. I've given you everything ____ I have.A. which
D. whom( )33. Forty minutes _______ for the children to finish all the work.A. is quite a long time
B. are quite long .C. was a quite long time
D. were quite long time(
)34. ______ of us has read the story,so we know nothing about it.A. Some
)35. -Would you like some more rice? .-Yes, Just ______.A. a few
C. a little
D. little(
)36. -Look! That man looks like Mr Brown.-It _____ be him, for he _____ America.A. can't;has gone to
B. may not;has goneC. mustn't;has been to
D. can't;has been to(
)37. Jim with his parents _____ abroad. They ____ back in two weeks.A. have gone;will come.
B. has gone;will come .C. have been to;have come
D. has been;come(
)38. ______ he failed in the maths exam again, ______ he never gave up. A. Because,so
B. Because,/
C. Although,but
D. Although, /(
)39. -Would you mind my opening the windows? .-_____.A. Sorry. I wouldn't
B. No, of course notC. It doesn't matter
D. Yes, please(
)40. -Why not come and join us in the game? -_____. But I must meet Mr Smith at his office now..A. I'd like to
B. Let's go
C. Yes, please
D. It's a pleasure( )41. -Will you please show me the photo of your family? .-OK. I will it here tomorrow.A. take
)42. Keep _______, and you'll succeed.A. to try
)43. -I hear Tom is working hard at his lessons. .-I'm ______ he will pass the exams this time.A. afraid
B. surprised
)44. Mary is flying to France soon. She will arrive ____ London ____ the morning of July 19.A. to,on
)45. Would you mind ___ me how ____English words?A. telling,to remember
B. telling,rememberC. to tell,to remember
D. to tell,remember(
)46. Mary doesn't like dancing. _____..A. Neither do I
B. Either do I
C. So do I
D. So I don't(
)47. We couldn't see because the light in the room was poor.A. enough clear
B. clear enough
C. enough clearly
D. clearly enough(
)48. woman over there is popular teacher in our school.A. A;an
C. The;the
)49. -What's your English teacher like? .-______.A. He is good
B. He likes reading
C. He's thirty
D. He's thin and tall(
)50. We should keep on _____ English every day.A. to practise to speak
B. to practise speakingC. practising to speak
D. practising speaking(
)51. There was a strange sound outside. Mary went out and____ around,but she ___ nothing.A. looked;saw
B. saw;saw
C. watched;looked
D. looked;find(
)52. Would you please ____ it in English?A. speak
)53. I have ______ for my pen everywhere, but I just can't _____ it.A. found,find
B. found,look
C. looked,find
D. looked,look(
)54. After a short break he went on _____.A. to speak
C. speaking
D. spoken(
)55. -Do you like milk or coffee? -I prefer milk ___ coffee..A. with
)56.—Will you please _______us a story, Miss Gao?—OK. Shall I _______it in English or in Chinese?A. speak
)57. He eats______ food, so he is ________ fat.A. too much
B. too manyC. much too
D. many too(
)58. —I’m sorry I left my exercise book at home.—Don’t ___________it to school tomorrow, please.A. to take
B. to bring
C. to bring
D. to take(
)59.Remember with others.A.not to be angry
B.don’t be angry
C.don’t angry(
)60. My CD doesn't work well.I'll go and this evening.A.have them repaired
B.to repair
C.have it repaired
D.have it repair(
)61.—It is very kind of you to help me with my English. —_________.A. That's right B. Thank you C. With pleasure D. Don't say so(
)62. I can hardly hear the radio. Would you please __________?  
A. turn it on
B. turn it down
C. turn it up D. turn it off(
)63. We decided not to climb the mountain because it was raining _________.  
B. strongly
D. heavily(
)64. —You haven't been to Macao, have you?—_____.How I wish to go there!  
A. Yes, I have B. Yes, I haven't C. No, I have D. No, I haven't(
)65. —Can you come on Monday or Tuesday?—I'm afraid ___ day is possible.    A. either 
B. neither 
) 66. The Chinese ping-pong players will join in the match. Let's _____ them success.A. wish
B. to wish
D. to hope ANSWERS(1-40):1-5 BADBA 6-10 CCACC 11-15 CACAD 16-20 ADCDA21-25 CDCDD 26-30 CCADA 31-35 DBACC 36-40 ABDBAANSWERS(41-66):41-45 CCCBA 46-50 ADBDD 51-55 ABCCB 56-60 CCCAC 61-66 CDDDBA
[标签:&&&&]
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
[名校试题]吉林省长春外国语学校学年初二第二学期第一次月考英语试题(大班)
下载积分:800
内容提示:[名校试题]吉林省长春外国语学校学年初二第二学期第一次月考英语试题(大班)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:31|
上传日期: 15:11:45|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 800 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
[名校试题]吉林省长春外国语学校学年初二第二
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 a house for mouse 的文章