求开头是red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词red light歌词redneck 歌词英语歌

网页版学习工具
redneck的中文释义
沪江词库精选redneck是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语
['rednek]&;
['rednek]&;
a poor white person in the southern United States
n. 乡下人,农人
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数【Maroon 5】新.每周推荐第69期:I got my country ass back【maroon5吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:343,688贴子:
【Maroon 5】新.每周推荐第69期:I got my country ass back收藏
抱歉这么晚才发上来……卤煮学生狗现在才从补习班回家……麻烦了第一次做每周推荐,小紧张。蛋妞镇楼
好,关掉你们的音乐播放器,pls just follow the music-这次推荐的主题啊,是关于乡村音乐,虽然楼主知道的村里人不多……美国最传统的也是最轻松的音乐,乡村音乐的特点是曲调简单,节奏平稳,带有叙事性,具有较浓的乡土气息。多为歌谣体、二部曲式或三部曲式。村夫村妇们的生活一直都那么无忧无虑,就如同非常喜欢的blake shelton和mirandalambert夫妇一样,他们的歌里总有一种纯粹又自然的感觉,好像一瞬间走进了梦里的那个小村庄,炊烟渺渺,土地平旷,屋舍俨然,有良田美池桑竹之属……【哪里不对为什么转换到了桃花源记模式咳咳。跑题了。好,三楼进入正题。
第一首就是Boys’ round here.。The boys 'round hereDrinking that ice cold beerTalkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucksRunnin' them red dirt roads out,kicking up dustThe boys 'round hereSending up a prayer to the man upstairsBackwoods legit, don't take no shitChew tobacco, chew tobacco,chew tobacco, spit这首歌真是本质。开头的red red red red red red redneck堪称本歌一大亮点!这就是乡村男孩的生活,开开卡车,看看妹子,喝喝啤酒,嚼嚼烟草。Don’t take no shit!听到这首歌真是瞬间有种我也想进村的感觉!这首歌很有节奏感,听到前奏就如同是尘土扑面,酒瓶碰撞,那是村里人没事儿开趴体呢。就真的很欢乐啊,让你忍不住也希望能加入的那种感觉。听到后面,就会想到星光满天,浪漫爆棚(并不),俩逗比(这是真的)在草地上搭帐篷,在满满美好的蟋蟀歌声里相拥而眠……【还有这首歌一定要结合MV,才能深入了解村民的欢乐感……】Hey now girl, hop insideMe and you gonna take a little ride to the riverLet's ride (That's right)Lay a blanket on the groundKissing and the crickets is the only sound.(Ooohlet’s ride)
附赠:Boys round here歌词。Wellthe boys 'round here don't listen to The BeatlesRun ole Bocephus through a jukebox needleAt a honky-tonk, where their boots stompA what?(That's right)Yea, what they call work,digging in the dirtGotta get it in the ground 'fore rain the comedownTo get paid, to get the girlIn your 4 wheel drive(A country boy can survive)Yea the boys 'round hereDrinking that ice cold beerTalkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucksRunnin' them red dirt roads out,kicking up dustThe boys 'round hereSending up a prayer to the man upstairsBackwoods legit, don't take no shitChew tobacco, chew tobacco,chew tobacco, spitAw heckRed red red red red red redneckWell boys the 'round here,they're keeping it countryAin't a damn one know how to do the dougie(You don't do the dougie?)No, not in KentuckyBut these girls 'round here yep,they still love meYea, the girls 'round here,they all deserve a whistleShakin' that sugar,sweet as Dixie crystalThey like that y'all and southern drawlAnd just can't help it cause they just keepfallin'For the boys 'round hereDrinking that ice cold beerTalkin' 'bout girls,talkin' 'bout trucksRunnin' them red dirt roads out,kicking up dustThe boys 'round hereSending up a prayer to the man upstairsBackwoods legit, don't take no shitChew tobacco, chew tobacco,chew tobacco, spitLet me hear you say(Ooh let's ride)Hey now girl, hop insideMe and you gonna take a little ride to the riverLet's ride (That's right)Lay a blanket on the groundKissing and the crickets is the only soundWe out of townHave you ever got down with a…Red red red red red red redneck?And do you wanna get with down a…Red red red red red red redneck?Girl you gotta get downWith the boys 'round hereDrinking that ice cold beerTalkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucksRunnin' them red dirt roads out, kicking up dustThe boys 'round hereSending up a prayer to the man upstairsBackwoods legit, don't take no shitChew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit(Ooh let's ride)Red red red red red red redneck(Ooh let's ride)I'm one of them boys 'round here(Ooh let's ride)Red red red red red red redneck(Ooh let's ride)Well all I'm thinkin' 'bout is you and me, howwe'll beSo come on girl, hop insideMe and you, we're gonna take a little rideLay a blanket on the groundKissing and the crickets is the only soundWe out of townGirl you gotta get down with a…Come on through the country sideDown to the river sideBoys 'Round Here (feat. Pistol A... - Blake Shelton视频来自:这里是MV……
第二首是Automatic。至于这首歌,就是美年达的新单了……前奏响起,吉他不急不缓。就好像是一个人走在小路上,清风徐徐,看得到树上有鸟在轻轻唱歌,还有一排一排在电线杆上静静站立的麻雀……原谅楼主语文不好词很穷,但是想象那样一副画面真的就超级美,然后带着你亲爱的shuffle【或者别的musicplayer……】,闭着眼睛轻轻的享受所有的愉快,alljust 4 u。就好像歌里唱的,back before everything became,automatic.
Heywhatever happened to, waitin' your turnDoingit all by hand, cause when everything is handed to youIt'sall only worth as much as the time you put inInall just seems so good the way we had itBackbefore everything became, automatic这首歌真是非常非常柔情,歌词也特别漂亮。一改美年达一贯的摇滚风……大概是因为(据说)有老公插手编词编曲?充满了对以前的怀念和村姑一直都存在的温柔。我想这首歌应该就是表达对以前那种事必亲恭的日子的怀念吧,因为什么都要自己动手,才多出了一份他人艳羡不来的自然美。就好像那些有精致邮票的信,拆开的时候总是一份心动一份紧张一份兴奋,那种感觉真是电子邮件130年之后也不能传达出来。当什么都流水线自动化到唾手可得,反而失去了本身的意义。或许,这也是乡村的奥义之一?其实美年达也很有少女情怀,看她的马脖子上都有粉红色围巾就知道……不多说了,总之这歌真是一首精致的乡村小品。 附赠:automatic歌词Quarter in a payphoneDrying laundry on the lineWatching Sun Tea in the windowPocket Watch tellin' meSeems like only yesterday, I'd get a blank cassetteRecord the country countdown, 'cause I couldn't buy it yetIf we drove all the way to Dallas just to buy an Easter dressWe'd take along a Rand McNally, stand in line to pay for gasGod knows that shifting gears ain't what it used to beI learned to drive that 55 just like a queen, three on a treeHey whatever happened to, waitin' your turnDoing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to youIt's all only worth as much as the time you put inIn all just seems so good the way we had itBack before everything became, automaticIf you had something to sayYou'd write it on a piece of paperThen you put a stamp on itAnd they'd get it three days laterBoys would call the girlsAnd girls would turn them nowStaying married was on the way to work your problems outHey whatever happened to, waitin' your turnDoing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to youIt's all only worth as much as the time you put inIn all just seems so good the way we had itBack before everything became, automaticAutomaticLet's pull the windows downWindows with the cranksCome on let's take a pictureThe kind you gotta shakeHey whatever happened to, waitin' your turnDoing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to youIt's all only worth as much as the time you put inIn all just seems so good the way we had itBack before everything became, automaticAutomaticAutomatic - Miranda Lambert视频来自:MV
第三首是Honey bee.我想这首就是很典型的关于“乡村大汉是怎么泡妹子”的故事了吧!?最最最典型的范例。乡村大叔去买蜂蜜结果看到那个卖蜂蜜的妹子,卧槽这就是我的style啊!于是就天天去妹子那里买蜂蜜…… 第一次看到这MV简直逗,你熊一米九六的大个子抱着吉他深情款款唱情歌。If you’ll be my soft and sweetI’ll be your strong and steadyYou be my glass of wineI’ll be your shot of whiskeyYou be my sunny dayI’ll be your shade treeYou be my honeysuckleI’ll be your honey bee但是这就是村里人的单纯朴实还有美好啊。喜欢就是喜欢,可以不避讳的让所有人都知道,可是见了面又觉得羞涩得一句话都说不出口,一个眼神一次碰触一个微笑就可以一天都在回味思考这妹子到底喜不喜欢我,以至于她多找你一毛钱都觉得是妹子爱的表达(够)。村里人都很简单,简单到傻气,却也无邪的让人心动。就像天空上那片云,草丛里那朵花,干净纯粹,却又有一种无法模拟的美。Your kiss just said it allI’m glad we had this talkNothin’ left to do but fall in each other’s armsI could’ve said a “I love you”Could’ve wrote you a line or twoBaby all I know to doIs speak right from the heart【结尾乡村大叔终于泡到蜂蜜妹子了。Plus,大叔放开那个妹子让我来! 附,歌词。Girl I been thinkin’ ’bout usAnd you know I ain’t good at this stuffBut these feelings piling up won’t give me no restThis might come out a little crazyA little sideways, yeah maybeI don’t know how long it’ll take meBut I’ll do my bestIf you’ll be my soft and sweetI’ll be your strong and steadyYou be my glass of wineI’ll be your shot of whiskeyYou be my sunny dayI’ll be your shade treeYou be my honeysuckleI’ll be your honey beeYeah that came out a little countryBut every word was right on the moneyAnd I got you smilin’ honey right back at meNow hold on ’cause I ain’t doneThere’s more where that came fromWell you know I’m just havin’ funBut seriouslyIf you’ll be my LouisianaI’ll be your MississippiYou be my little LorettaI’ll be your Conway TwittyYou be my sugar babyI’ll be your sweet iced teaYou be my honeysuckleI’ll be your honey beeYour kiss just said it allI’m glad we had this talkNothin’ left to do but fall in each other’s armsI could’ve said a “I love you”Could’ve wrote you a line or twoBaby all I know to doIs speak right from the heartIf you’ll be my soft and sweetI’ll be your strong and steadyYou be my glass of wineI’ll be your shot of whiskeyYou be my sunny dayI’ll be your shade treeYou be my honeysuckleI’ll be your honey beeIf you’ll be my LouisianaI’ll be your MississippiYou be my little LorettaI’ll be your Conway TwittyYou be my sugar babyI’ll be your sweet iced teaYou be my honeysuckleI’ll be your honey beeI’ll be your honey beeHoney Bee - Blake Shelton视频来自:MV
第四首是born to fly听那么多乡村老将的歌,来我们换个刚出道的新妹子。蛋妞,没错就是蛋妞,那个TV第四季的冠军,今年似乎要成年了……难的的声音非常好,高音也很稳……走题了。这首是翻唱……但是很出众。 这首脱离了乡村原始的“讲故事”风格,内容更多是“励志”之类的吧。无论是谁,都应该有自己的梦想,相信自己生来就是为了高飞。就好像那只丑小鸭。只要你是天鹅蛋,即使是出生在养鸭场也没有关系,cause you are born to fly.But how do you wait for heavenAnd who has that much timeAnd how do you keep your feet on the groundWhen you know, that you were born, you were born to fly一个人走在路上或许也会对自己的价值产生怀疑,觉得自己一无所长,可是总要相信金子就会闪耀起来,让自己变得自信起来,相信自己有一天可以像一只惊艳的鸟儿一般展翅。 附赠歌词I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow'Bout the places that I'd like to seeI said, friend do you think I'll ever get thereAh, but he just stands there smilin' back at meSo I confessed my sins to the preacherAbout the love I've been prayin' to findIs there a brown eye'd boy in my future, yeahHe says. girl you've got nothin' but timeEvans SaraBut how do you wait for heavenAnd who has that much timeAnd how do you keep your feet on the groundWhen you know, that you were born, you were born to flyMy daddy, he's grounded like the oak treeMy momma, she is steady as the sunOh you know I love my folksBut I keep starin' down the roadJust lookin' for my one chance to runYeah, 'cause I will soar away like the blackbirdI will blow in the wind like a seaAnd I will grow up where I'll wander wild and freeOh, how do you wait for heavenAnd who has that much timeAnd how do you keep your feet on the groundWhen you know, that you were bornYou were born yeahYou were born to flySo how do you wait for heavenAnd who has that much timeAnd how do you keep your feet on the groundWhen you know that you were bornYou were born to fly fly fly flyHeyOoooh, ooooh视频来自:这是现场。蛋妞简直是吊cry……
第五首是all kinds of kinds.这首还是美年达的……好吧就说我认识的村里人不多嘛。不过我是真的好喜欢这一首。世界那么大,总有各种各样的人和事存在。有无所畏惧坠入爱河的恋人,有外表怪异却内心温柔的geek,有慈爱做好饼干等待孩子回来的母亲……都是身边的普通人,可是足够组成真实的人间烟火里的幸福。还有一种说法叫“小确幸”,是说的那些微小的身边的幸福。小,却足以温暖人心。比如出门刚好是绿灯,想看到的人突然出现在面前,诸如此类。如果保持发现美的眼睛,就一定会看到美好。而不论是那种可以“显现”的出来的让人愉悦的欢乐,还是那种难以察觉以疼痛的方式出现的美丽,都应当作为天赐的礼物珍惜地接受,因为这些都是生活的组成,不论黑白,都是让人或多或少成长的存在。就好像歌词里唱的,every since the beginning, to keepthe world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds.
这首歌适合看MV。美年达的MV质量一向不差,这一个尤其被我喜欢……不多说了,大家自己欣赏就是。 附赠歌词Ilsa was an acrobat who went and fell inlove with thatHoratio the human cannonballA wedding 'neath the big top tent with barkers clowns and elephantsSideshow family oddities and allThe dog-faced boy howled out with joyAs the tattooed lady was cryingEver since the beginning to keep the world spinningIt takes all kinds of kindsThomas was a congressman with closets full of skeletonsAnd dresses that he wore on Friday nightsPhyllis was a pharmacist, a dab of that, a pinch of thisConcocted to suppress her appetiteWhen the children were fiddlin' she'd slip 'em some RitalinAnd wait for Thomasina to arriveCause ever since the beginning to keep the world spinningIt takes all kinds of kinds, all kinds of kindsWhen I play this old guitar from children's shows to smoky barsI take a break and think about the pastWhen I stood up in geometry and everybody stared at meAnd I tossed my test into the trashI scratched off my number while hitching out underThat bush league population signEver since the beginning to keep the world spinningIt takes all kinds of kindsNow some point the finger, let ignorance lingerIf they'd look in the mirror they'd findThat ever since the beginning to keep the world spinningIt takes all kinds of kindsAll kinds of kindsAll kinds of kinds视频来自:MV。。All Kinds Of Kinds - Miranda Lambert
第六首是the house that built me.每个人心里最深最柔软的一块,大概都是属于家的吧。在那里出生,在那里成长,在那里留下所有的美好。可是当漂泊在外,一切都难以定数,我们变化了太多,记忆里的故乡也不知道变了多少。有人说家就是那个再也回不去的地方,因为记忆里的那个家终归只在记忆里,使如今那里还在,却也是变了太多,找不回儿时的样子。所以家什么的,也就只能在梦里想想。可是那个地方,无论如何都那么让人暖心。所以当听到这首歌,听到美年达唱到家门口的香樟、埋葬的小狗、过去的吉他的时候,怎么可能不感动啊。家埋藏了太多温馨的回忆,就好像多年以前妈妈的那块葱油饼,也许用料不讲究,做法不精致,但是就是从那时香到了现在。I thought if I could touchthis place or feel it This brokenness inside me might start healing Out here it's like I'm someoneelse I thought that maybe I couldfind myself If I could just come in I swear I'll leave Won't take nothing but amemory From the house that built me 离开了家,就会成为一个不一样的自己,在这个巨大的世界里迷失。可是一旦回到了家,至少熟悉的感觉还是存在,我们与老房子与爸妈,一切照旧,默契依旧。至少疲惫的我们,还有一个叫家的地方一直等着我们回去。 附,歌词。I know they say you can't gohome againI just had to come back one last timeMa'am I know you don't know me from AdamBut these handprints on the front steps are mineUp those stairs in that little back bedroomIs where I did my homework and I learned to play guitarI bet you didn't know under that live oakMy favorite dog is buried in the yardI thought if I could touch this place or feel itThis brokenness inside me might start healingOut here it's like I'm someone elseI thought that maybe I could find myselfIf I could just come in I swear I'll leaveWon't take nothing but a memoryFrom the house that built meMama cut out pictures of houses for yearsFrom Better Homes and Gardens magazinePlans were drawn and concrete pouredNail by nail and board by boardDaddy gave life to mama's dreamI thought if I could touch this place or feel itThis brokenness inside me might start healingOut here it's like I'm someone elseI thought that maybe I could find myselfIf I could just come in I swear I'll leaveWon't take nothing but a memoryFrom the house that built meYou leave home and you move on and you do the best you canI got lost in this old world and forgot who I amI thought if I could touch this place or feel itThis brokenness inside me might start healingOut here it's like I'm someone elseI thought that maybe I could find myselfIf I could walk around I swear I'll leaveWon't take nothing but a memoryFrom the house that built meThe House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert视频来自:MV
第六首也是最后一首……今天也就只能到这么多了……卤煮所选出的只是个人比较喜欢的几首、也觉得值得分享给大家的乡村乐,也还有很多非常好的没有选取给大家,所以希望大家如果觉得还有点意思就听听啊什么的……推荐的几个歌手就大概是大白牙啊熊熊啊RAN啊教皇啊木头啊之类的了……这次只做了六首但是还是超级累因为要打字要努力文艺起来真是好死脑细胞……不过希望大家能完整听完这次的推荐,然后……thanks for ur listening.
苏宁易购手机,正品行货+百城半日达,全国联保,服务一站式,全场为你而省!苏宁易购手机,支持货到付款,让您省钱省心!
Chris. Young也不错
乡村音乐没有我霉不幸福
as good as I once was也不错
如果楼主参加the voice 一定要加入村夫队,你是粉了他一家啊!!
我熊两首你Ran两首……真本质cry不过撸撸啊,蛋妞啊,炸鸡啊,Tim叔还有GB的都挺好听的~
潜水来冒泡了辛苦楼主么么哒
听完才发现原来标题是i got my country ass back
听的都是偏大众的乡村乐
登录百度帐号推荐应用Boys ‘Round Here-Blake Shelton&Pistol Annies&Friends-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
Boys ‘Round Here
Well the boys 'round here
这里的孩子