发货期限不限
供货总量0个
手机已验证
经营模式|经销批发
企业类型|其他
公司地址|广东 广州 越秀区 中国 广东 广州市越秀区 一德西国际玩具城B2070
供应产品分类
查看全部分类
本页信息为许文姬(个体经营)为您提供的""产品信息,如您想了解更多关于"厂家直销天地蓋禮布盒包裝直角十字紋羊巴名片盒"价格、型号、厂家请联系厂家,或给厂家留言。
品牌旭升皮具廠材质PU规格20型号直角造型几何适用送礼场合商务馈赠加印LOGO可以加工定制是收容量20
厂家直销天地蓋禮布盒包裝直角十字紋羊巴名片盒
此款式名片盒不加天地蓋子盒的價格,天地蓋盒子另加:1.5元一個聯繫人:容聯繫QQLTOPOT所有图片均为实物拍摄,因光线和显示器的不同,商品会出现一定的色差,请不能接受色差的亲慎重选择,以免产生交易纠纷。此类问题不能作为中差评以及投诉依据。若因此类问题给予中差评,我们会上诉淘宝,请大家谅解!&关于收货&请亲们签收下货物后当快递面检查产品,如有破损请及时联系我们,如果你未当快递面检查或24小时内反馈宝贝存在问题需退换,退回的运费将由您承担,谢谢您的理解和支持!电话:&&&关于发货&我们现货发售,发货时间通常为付款后48小时内(活动除外)。如发货10天还没收到货,或者收到货后对产品有疑问,请及时与我们在线客服联系!1、订单定制要求及做货时间具体详情请跟我们业务员联系沟通。2、偏远地区客户请务必联系我们在线客服补EMS运费差价,如不补差价请关闭订单不予发货,谢谢配合!&&&关于退货&7天无理由退货,但您需要保证退回的商品没有被使用过而且不影响我们第二次销售,由于个人原因(非产品原因)造成产品退换,运费需要由您自行承担。另外,因长途跋涉退回来的产品在途中破损以及包装箱无法再次使用,我们需要扣除您响应的费用,还望亲们理解!&邮资说明&About postage我们发货一般使用普通物流(因为数量多比较重建议发普通物流,德邦物流为宜,运费到付)数量少发韵达或者其他客户指定快递。运费请查看“一口价”下面的运费模板,具体运费详情请跟业务员联系。网络购物无法避免需要快递运输。请大家签收包裹的时候,事必当快递面检查包裹的完整性,以及包裹内商品的数量及完好性。(如派送员不允许拆开再签收,您可以签收后当快递面拆开。有问题当面退回)联系我们&Contact us联系地址:广州市越秀区一德西路国际玩具城C2072联系电话:020-传真号码:020-腾讯QQ:阿里旺旺:xuwenjdr2012&
供应商信息
广州旭升皮具厂成立于2001年,现有员工130人,工厂分板房、开料、小皮件、生产车间。拥有高频机、液压裁床、高车、DY车、横针车、真善美平车、铲皮机、打钉机、折边机等设备。专业缝纫机60余台,6台高车,有铲皮机,开料机,压麦机3台。电脑绣花机17头一排,共四台全自动电脑操作。丝印部,一排可以一次放一千张大面材料印刷LOGO,共两张桌,我们的操作都是一条龙服务,占地面积1200平方米。
广州旭升皮具厂是一家集设计、生产、销售于一体的企业实体。拥有很强的开发设计能力,其主要产品有名片盒、卡包、钥匙包、驾驶证、套装笔名片盒、钱包、名片包、票夹、名片夹、桌面办公用品等各类皮革制品。原料采用广泛,主要有各类真皮、PU革、PVC革、尼龙布、牛仔布、EVA、塑胶、铝铁等等。
设计风格独特、前卫,设计师们通过自然的色彩运用,将时尚的流行元素,柔美的线条,休闲的情调,有机的融合在一起。从而将时尚与生活完美的结合,使其产品卓而不凡,脱颖而出。同时,我们也可以按照您的要求(来样来图)设计制作,并提供皮具加工,生产工艺能在产品上添加各种图文之烙印烫金,烫银,丝印,刺绣等。其产品以其造型优美,工艺精湛,畅销全国各地,并远销出口香港,台湾,东南亚,欧美等多个国家和地区。
引领时尚潮流,演绎精致生活。我们精准捕捉时尚潮流资讯,推陈出新,以***合理的优质产品和价位服务好我们的客户,同时提供包包批发,钱包批发,混批等各种良好的服务模式。立志成为世界皮具制造业的高品位供应商。
作为蓬勃发展中的企业,我们秉承“用心创造生活,用智慧创造财富,用爱心回报社会”。创新,敬业,团队,是我们稳健快速发展的三大动力源泉,期待和您及海内外的朋友共谋发展,共赢商机。
我们永恒的服务宗旨是:质量、信誉、客户至上、平等互利、竭诚服务、共同发展。欢迎您的来电,我们将为您提供优质的产品,贴心周到的服务.
“与时俱进,继往开来”我们以真诚与优质的服务为您创造精美的文具皮具礼品。挚诚欢迎广大客户来电来函或光临我厂洽谈业务,愿与新老客户携手并进,建立产销的生命共同体,创造双赢的局势。
公司理念:
指导思想:以客户需要作为产品研发的导向,以客户的满意打造接利丰的品牌
发展方针:以人为本、内抓现场,强调团队绩效;外抓市场,注意新品研发
企业精神:以质量求生存,以创新求发展
联系手机:许小姐
公司注册时间
公司所在地
广东 广州 越秀区 中国 广东 广州市越秀区 一德西国际玩具城B2070
主营产品或服务
地址广东 广州 越秀区 中国 广东 广州市越秀区 一德西国际玩具城B2070
广东 广州 越秀区 中国 广东 广州市越秀区 一德西国际玩具城B2070
许文姬(个体经营)
上海世博展览馆
中国国际展览中心(老馆)
中国国际展览中心(老馆)
中国国际展览中心(老馆)
厦门国际会议展览中心
国贸国际会展中心
南丰国际会展中心
新疆国际会展中心
南丰国际会展中心
免责声明:
本页面所展现的 厂家直销天地蓋禮布盒包裝直角十字紋羊巴名片盒 信息及其他相关推荐信息,均来源于其对应的商铺,信息的真实性、准确性和合法性由该信息的来源商铺所属企业完全负责。中国供应商对此不承担任何保证责任。
友情提醒:
建议您在购买相关产品前务必确认供应商资质及产品质量,过低的价格有可能是虚假信息,请谨慎对待,谨防欺诈行为。
许文姬(个体经营)
电话:020-
地址:广东 广州 越秀区 中国 广东 广州市越秀区 一德西国际玩具城B2070
技术支持:
成功收藏此产品
图片验证码
最小订货量
我想了解贵公司产品价格方面的问题,请尽快和我联系。
您采购的商品厂家直销天地蓋禮布盒包裝直角十字紋羊巴名片盒
您的手机号码
提交联系方式,获取供应商最低报价
许文姬(个体经营)
*联系我们时请说明来自中国供应商!
您的手机号码
填写手机号接收企业名片
图片验证码
*联系我们时请说明来自中国供应商!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
名片直断的基础方法
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
名片直断的基础方法
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用Photoshop做一个可以直接打印的公司名片
帖子125241&缘分币125397 Y&阅读权限200&注册时间&
13:13 
用Photoshop做一个可以直接打印的公司名片
Making a Print-Ready Business Card Using Only Photoshop
用PHOTOSHOP做一个可以直接打印的公司名片引用:教程出自:
教程翻译:思缘论坛 凯文多拉
转载请注明出处最终效果
(92.14 KB)
辛苦卡姐了!很棒的教程!
辛苦卡姐了!很棒的教程!
Ok, so the very first thing we need to do is create a New Document. Depending on where you are planning on getting your cards printed, you may need different dimensions. The printer I use here in Sydney has a default card size of 90mm x 55mm.
When sending things off to printers however, you need to add a sort of border around the image called a Bleed. A bleed is basically the space on the edges of your design where the image keeps going past where the printer is going to cut the paper. That way if the cut lands a mm to either side you don’t wind up with blank paper at the edges. How much space you leave for bleed also depends on your printer. Generally speaking 3mm – 5mm is a good amount of bleed.
Because of a quirk of Photoshop (which you’ll see later) we’re going to use a value of 3mm. So when creating the image, instead of making it 90mm high we are making it 90mm + 3mm bleed on the left + 3mm bleed on the right = 96mm. Similarly with the width, we’re making it 55+3+3 = 61mm.
Note also that because we are making something for print you should set the Resolution to 300dpi and Color Mode should be set to CMYK. We’ll talk more about the color mode later, but with the resolution you should note that 300dpi basically means there is more image information available so you get a sharp print out.
If you ever have to make a huge poster, you can sometimes get away with as little as 120dpi, but it really depends how far away the person will be looking at your work from. If you are printing 120dpi, the quality up close will be pretty bad. If it’s a giant poster (think meters rather than centimeters), then you can get away with it. Anyhow because this is a business card, we should make it 300dpi so it’s a nice, high-quality print.
这里只是概括解释一下第一步的含义:
新建一个61mm×96mm大小的画布,因为我准备做一个大小为55mm×90mm的名片,考虑到打印位置可能出现的偏移和以后需要的裁剪,所以四边各加3mm的宽度,所以新建画布的大小为55+3+3 = 61mm ; 90+3+3=96mm
其他参数详见下图:
Once the document is created, the first thing we need to add are some guides to show us where the edges of the business card are and where the bleed starts. So first of all press Ctrl-R to switch on your rulers. Now to add the guides, you can either click on the ruler and drag guides out on to the document, or for a more precise method, go to View & New Guide and then give it a Horizontal position of 3mm. Repeat again with a Vertical position of 3mm. Then repeat twice more with Vertical / 58mm and Horizontal / 93mm.
现在我们要留出裁剪位置,先按CTRL+R键显示出标尺,然后设置参考线,你可以利用标尺来设置参考线,或者更加精确的方法,视图-新建参考线,在水平方向设置3mm;重复一次,在垂直方向也同样设置3mm;再次重复2次,分别在水平93mm和垂直58mm的位置设置参考线。
You should now have a blank canvas similar to the one below with four guides, each 3mm away from the edge.
你现在有一个空白画布类似下图四边均有3mm的距离。
(27.41 KB)
Now because I made this card for the FreelanceSwitch Card Competition I had to use an element from Arsenal’s freebie pack of vectors and textures. I chose this nice texture of concrete because it looks nice and urban! You can download the texture yourself by visiting Arsenal’s site and clicking on the Free section.
我的质感素材都是在这个网站下载的,你可以自行前往:
(131.49 KB)
So after pasting the texture in, I hit Ctrl-T to transform it to roughly the right size. Now while I want the texture to be dirty and grungy, right now it’s a bit TOO dirty and noisy. So first of all we’ll get rid of the two gigantic lines running along from left to right. We can do this with the Clone Stamp (S) Tool. I discussed this tool the other day in the magazine tutorial, but just to refresh, you press Alt to select the area you want to clone (in this case I just used the area directly above) and then brush the area you want to clone over.
Using a soft brush on a texture like this concrete means it’s quite hard to detect if you’re not directly looking for evidence of cloning.
把素材粘贴进画布后,CTRL+T工具进行大小和位置的变换。现在的素材看着有些赃和杂点过多,根据左右参考线的位置,这样我们用盖印图章工具,对我们需要的部位进行复制。
(150.29 KB)
[ 本帖最后由 凯文多拉 于
23:19 编辑 ]
At this point I decided that I wanted to darken the texture, so I added a layer above filled with the color #797c82 and set it to Multiply. However, the look was a bit strange and has a sort of bluish cast (see below) whereas I want it darker and greyer. This is to do with the color mode we’re in – CMYK. So time to talk a little bit about color modes… (at least as I understand them)
So you can do this by going to Image & Mode & RGB Color. It will ask you if you want to flatten the image–say no! You should see an immediate shift in the coloring of the darkening effect.
新建图层,填充颜色#797c82 ,图层模式——正片叠底;然后图形-模式-RGB颜色(开始新建图层为CMYK)
(92.37 KB)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here we are in RGB mode. Next we want to draw some diagonal blocks. So grab the Polygonal Lasso Tool (L) and then create a new layer.
Now you want to draw the shape shown below. To do this nicely, you should hold down Shift so that it forces the angles to be multiples of 45′ and give you a nice even shape.
现在我们在RGB模式下,下面我们来画一些方块,新建一层图层,用多边形工具画出下图所示的形状。要画的比较好看,你需要按住SHIFT键,这样它的角度就会控制在45°让你的形状更漂亮。
(92.91 KB)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you have the shape, fill it with Color: #c4b10f, which is an ugly yellow color, and then set the blending mode to Color Dodge. Now you should have a bright yellow that looks like the one below. Note that if you switch back to CMYK, you will see how this effect doesn’t work at all and why we had to switch to RGB earlier.
Anyhow duplicate this layer a few times until you have six yellow bars and just roughly space them out so that one is right on the left and another right on the right with the rest clumped in between (we’ll space them accurately in the next step).
把勾好的形状载入选区,填充颜色 #c4b10f,图层模式——颜色减淡。
然后复制6层,大概进行排列,左右边上的1个会有部分在画布外面。
(114.72 KB)
Now rather than trying to space by eye or by pressing the arrow key the same number of times (which I’m embarrassed to say I often do), we will use the align tools. So first hold down Shift and select all the layers with yellow bars in them. Then up the top click the Align Tool marked below. This will automatically space them accurately!
(Note that I think in Photoshop versions earlier than CS2, you need to link the layers with those little paper clips because Shift-Selecting layers only appeared in CS2 – the version I use. CS3 users I expect are similar to CS2.)
现在,而不是试图用肉眼或按箭头键相同的次数(我很不好意思地说,我经常这样做),我们将使用对齐工具。因此,首先按住Shift并选择所有黄色条纹层。再向上的顶部,点击下面所标记对齐工具。这将自动准确的调节间距让它们排列整齐!
(注意,CS2以前的版本需要勾选链子的按钮来链接图,我使用的是CS3)
(92.52 KB)
OK, now we have a nicely spaced-out little marking that looks sort of industrial!
好,现在我们有一个很漂亮的嘘记看起来有些工业类。
(119.09 KB)
[ 本帖最后由 凯文多拉 于
00:37 编辑 ]
Next I created a new layer above and with a large soft black brush gently brushed along the edges. Remember, that anything outside the guides will probably not make it into the final card (unless the printer misses their cut), so the black should extend just over the line if it’s to be visible in the final product.
在上面新建一层,用大尺寸的黑色柔角橡皮在边缘涂抹。记住,任何超过参考线外面的东西都有可能不会出现在最后的卡片上(除非打印出现偏差导致裁剪错误),所以黑色的要稍微的超过参考线一点点,如果你想最后产品出现这个效果的话。
(79.01 KB)
So just to discuss bleed again, as I mentioned earlier everything outside those guides is just extra material for the printer to cut away. So it’s important at no point to put important things like text anywhere near the edges unless you don’t mind it potentially being cut. In my experience most printers in practice don’t stray very far from the cut line, however it CAN happen, especially if you use a cheap printer.
因此,又再次的讨论到裁剪了(专业名词应该为‘出血’,这里偶这样翻译比较好理解)。因此,不要把重要的内容放在靠近边缘的位置,除非你不介意它有可能被裁剪掉。根据我的经验在实践中大多数打印机都不会偏离裁剪线,但它可能发生,特别是如果你使用一个便宜的打印机。
(74.71 KB)
One problem doing this stuff in Photoshop is that there is no way to automatically hide the bleed area, which means sometimes when looking at the design it doesn’t quite look right. In InDesign you can switch to a special preview mode that hides the bleed, but in Photoshop we have to do this manually. So often I will create a layer above all the others and fill the bleed areas with white. Then I can switch this layer on or off so that i can see a little more accurately the proportions and area that will actually make it to the final printed item. Just make sure you switch these off before sending to the printer!
这里有一个问题,在Photoshop里没有办法自动隐藏出血区域(裁剪),也就是说在设计过程中我们没有法子随时看的很准确。在INDESIGN里面你可以自动切换到一个特别的浏览模式来隐藏出血位置,但是在Photoshop 里我们只能手工操作。所以我经常新建一个图层在所有图层的最上方,填充出血区域白色,这样我可以随意打开或者隐藏这层来看到一个更加细小和准确的范围直至最后的打印产品。只是需要你确定你在打印前隐藏这层。
(69.77 KB)
Next I placed some nice text on the card. This is actually the back side of the card (we’ll do the front in a second). I used an uber cool font called DIN which is very minimal and as you’ll see in a second has an awesome ‘@’ character.
接下来,我在卡上的添加一些不错的文字。这实际上是卡的背面(我们一会会做正面的)。我用了一个超级酷的字体叫‘DIN’,这是一种非常小的,一会你将看到一个很棒的字符。
I’ve set the type to be 8pt. If I remember correctly you should never go less than 6pt if you want something to be readable, and if you want it to be easily readable 7.5pt and above is best. As with all these things it depends on who your audience is. When making business cards for I would go with something that a person can quickly read at a glance when flicking through their pile of cards. When making something for myself, I often use small type because I can get away with it!
我设置的大小为8pt。
I also set the type to blending mode Linear Light so that it interacts a little with the background. Once this is done, we can save this document as Back.psd then go to File & Save As and this time save it as Front.psd, essentially duplicating the file to make the front
设置图层模式为-线性光;我们可以保存这个文件为&&Back.psd&&,然后 文件-另存为- Front.psd,可以复制文件来做正面部分的。
Once again for the front I’ve added a bit of text with my Web address and Email address and name. And for those type lovers amongst you, have a look at the ‘@’ character–isn’t it neat! DIN is an industrial typeface originating in Germany which you can read about on Wikipedia.
Typography – or the art of using type/text in your designs – is one of those super important parts of design. If you come from a nondesign education background as I did, then it’s very important to go read up about it, because it’s the easiest way to pick a good designer from a bad. I’m not the best typographer around, but John Boardley is, and he runs one of my favorite blogs - iLoveTypography. If you want to get into type, go read his blog, it is the bomb!
本步没有具体意思,就不翻译了。
(77.76 KB)
[ 本帖最后由 凯文多拉 于
03:19 编辑 ]
Now the next thing we want to do is to switch off some of those layers that have the yellow bars, so there are just three left over. I want it to sort of look like the yellow bars start on the front and continue around to the back.
现在我想隐藏一些黄色线条层,只留下左边的3条黄线层。我想让这些线条看起来像是黄色的栏杆从前面开始然后延伸到后面。
Next using the Polygonal Lasso Tool (L), draw out a triangular shape as shown.
然后,利用多边形套索工具(L),画了一个三角形,如图所示。
(72.53 KB)
Then create a new layer just above the concrete texture and fill it with a dark grey and set the blending mode to Multiply. Now unfortunately that makes the yellow bits look dull, so we’ll fix that next!
然后在纹理层的上面新建一层,填充深灰色,设置图层模式-正片叠底。只是现在那些黄色看起来有点暗和淡了,我们马上来调整它。
(69.06 KB)
So Ctrl-click the first of the yellow bar layers, then holding Shift down, click on the next one, then the next, so that you have the pixels selected for all three. Then press Ctrl+Shift+I to invert the selection as shown. While that’s selected, click on the triangle layer and click the Add a Layer Mask icon on your layers palette. This will mask out the areas of the yellow bars so that they shine through.
按住CTRL键选定这3个黄色线条的图层,然后按Ctrl+Shift+I&&键反选,详见附图所示,点击图层蒙版按钮,这样就把黄色线条部分显示出来了。
(63.75 KB)
And there we have it! All done…
现在这些我们全部完成了。
Now we need to go to Layer & Flatten Image and then to Image & Mode & CMYK to switch back to CMYK and get ready for print. Note how because we flattened the image we preserve the way the yellow was interacting with the road behind it even though we’re back in CMYK. So basically we’ve taken advantage of RGB to achieve an effect and then flattened it down and switched back to CMYK so that we can print.
然后我们继续做,图层-拼合图层,图像-模式-CMYK模式,准备打印。
(70.22 KB)
Now go to File & Print with Preview and you should see something like shown below. If you don’t have all the options, click on More Options and they will appear. Check the box which says Corner Crop Marks, then click on the button that says Bleed and set it to 3mm. Note that for some reason Photoshop doesn’t let you go much higher than 3mm for bleed. I don’t really know why they’ve put an artificial cap on it, but maybe there is some amazing reason that I don’t understand.
文件-打印预览,你可以看到如下所示的页面,设置出血为3mm。
(57.73 KB)
Anyhow one thing you should do (that I just realized I didn’t do in the screenshot) is to untick Show Bounding Box.
还有一件事情你要记得做(我只是想到,没有截图)去掉显示边框里面的勾勾。
Once you’re all done, you should be able to print to a PDF, do the same for the back, and deliver that to your printer. Note that to print to PDF, you need to have a copy of Acrobat installed (not just the free Acrobat Reader, but the full version). If you have this, then you’re all finished now!
完成后,你应该能够做一个PDF文件,做一样的背面部分,并进行打印。请注意,要打印到PDF格式,你需要安装的Acrobat Reader的完整版本,如果你有这个,那么你现在就可以完工了。
If you don’t have Acrobat, never fear… all is not lost!
如果你没有Acrobat Reader,也不需要担心的。
[ 本帖最后由 凯文多拉 于
03:47 编辑 ]
If you don’t have Acrobat, then forget the Print with Preview way of doing this and instead, go back to your document, create a new layer at the top, then using the Single Column Marquee Tool make selections around your guides as shown.
如果您没有Acrobat,忘记打印预览的做法,回到你的文件,创建一个新图层在顶部,然后使用线条选框工具,具体详见下图。
(44.47 KB)
Now we are going to draw in our very own crop marks. To do this we need to make sure we use what is called Registration Black. Registration black is basically 100% of all the CMYK colors (as shown). There is a bit more to it than that, and you can read more on Wikipedia if you are interested.
现在,我们要自己绘制裁剪标记。要做到这一点,我们需要确保我们使用的是定位黑色。定位黑色基本是指在所有的CMYK颜色中每项值均为100%(如图所示)。
(45.87 KB)
Anyhow so select the right color and then fill in those selections from the previous step. Then using the Rectangular Marquee Tool, cut away the lines so that there are just small single lines in each of the four corners left – i.e. four pairs of crop marks. Then go to Save As and save your file as a PDF using Photoshop. This should be OK for a printer, though to be honest I’ve never actually tried sending a file with crop marks like this to a printer, so it’s probably best to ask them if it’s OK before you go printing zillions of cards&&
总之选择正确的颜色,填充进刚才的选区里面。然后使用矩形选框工具,切割掉,这样四角的左边只有一个小小的细线条- 即四裁切线对。然后去另存为,保存为PDF文件即可。
Anyhow so there’re my simple little business cards. They look kinda neat and should be ready to print. In the sample files you’ll find both the back and front as well as the PSD file I used to render this little image below which is my quick attempt at faking the printed cards.
这就是我的简单小卡片
(92.14 KB)
[ 本帖最后由 凯文多拉 于
04:03 编辑 ]
如果不坚持,何必当初那么努力
帖子154270&缘分币462718 Y&阅读权限255&注册时间&
辛苦卡姐了!很棒的教程!
教程写的都很详细的
如果您在做图或者看教程(PHOTOSHOP方面),遇到任何问题请到问题交流区提问,地址:;我们会在第一时间帮助您解决问题,如果在教程后面跟帖,一律不给予解决!~
UID1&精华&积分469320&威望26030 F&回复币50749 B&警告0 次&贡献2117557 &金币2 个&学分0 点&性别男&来自上海&最后登录&
帖子3178&缘分币2713 Y&阅读权限30&注册时间&
很喜欢这种颓废的效果 辛苦卡姐了
我不是MJ我就是MJ,你在看我还不是MJ
帖子22&缘分币-1 Y&阅读权限10&注册时间&
分享个不错的视频教程网
帖子100&缘分币83 Y&阅读权限10&注册时间&
楼主好酷!& &好专业!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是

我要回帖

更多关于 java打印平行四边形 的文章

随机推荐