mymom ass picture.co by my teacher解释一下?

&&& I have a good family. There are(有) four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is forty. He is a Chinese teacher. My mother is thirty-eight. She is an English teacher. They work in different(工作在不同的) schools. My sister's name is Li Fang. She's ten. We are in the same school, but in different classes and grades. We have a nice picture of our family. It's on the wall. Look!Our father and mother are in the chairs, and we two stand behind them.
1.My father is a _______ one.
& A.nice& B.bad& C.big& D.small
2.My parents are _______.
& A.English teachers& B.Chinese teachers& C.teachers& D.students
3.Li Fang and I must be(一定是)_______.
& A.twins& B.girls& C.boys& D.students
4.Which class is Li Fang in?
& A.She is in Class Three, Grade One.
& B.She is in Class One, Grade Five.
& C.She and I are in the same class.
& D.We don't know.
5.How many children do Mr and Mrs Li have?
& A.Only one.& B.Two.& C.Four.& D.No one.
1.A& 2.C& 3.D& 4.D& 5.BMyteacherheldupapieceofbrokenglassandasked,“Whobrokethiswindow?”Thirtyboystriedtothinkaboutnotonlywhattheyhaddone,butalsowhatourteachermighthavefoundout.Sheseldombecameangry,butshewasthistime.“Oh,”Ithought.Iwastheonewhobrokethewindow.Itwascausedbyanaughtythrowofabaseball.IfIadmittedguilt,Iwouldbeinalotoftrouble.HowwouldIbeabletopayforabigwindowlikethat?Ididn’tevengetanallowance.“Myfatherisgoingtohaveafit,”Ithought.Ididn’twanttoraisemyhand,butsomeforcemuchstrongerthanIwaspulleditskyward.Itoldthetruth.“Ididit.”ItwashardenoughtosaywhatIhad.MyteachertookdownabookfromoneofourlibraryshelvesandIhadneverknownmyteachertostrikeastudent,butIfearedshewasgoingtostartwithme.“Iknowhowyoulikebirds,”shesaidasshestoodlookingdownatmyguilt-riddenface.“Hereisthatfieldguideaboutbirdsthatyouareconstantlycheckingout.Itisyoursnow.It’stimewegotanewonefortheschoolanyway.YouwillnotbepunishedaslongasyourememberthatIamnotrewardingyouforyourmisdeed,Iamrewardingyouforyourtruthfulness.”Icouldn’tbelieveit!Iwasn’tbeingpunishedandIwasgettingmyownbirdfieldguide---theveryonethatIhadbeensavingupmoneytobuy.Allthatremainsofthatdayismymemoryandthelessonmyteachertaughtme.Thatlessonstayswithmeeverydayanditwillechoforever.56.Fromthestory,wecanlearnthattheboy_______.A.didn’tbreakthewindowonpurpose.B.lackedthestrengthtoadmithisguilt.C.triedtothinkaboutwhathehaddone.D.didn’tknowwhattheteacherwouldfindout.57.Iftheboyadmittedguilt,hethoughthewouldNOT_______.A.bepunishedbytheteacherB.makehisfatherangryC.payforthebrokenwindowD.getabirdfieldguide58.Whichofthefollowingbestdescribesthechangesintheboy’sfeelings?A.Afraid-Surprised-ThankfulB.Frightened-Amazed-Proud.C.Regretful-Guilty-Excited.D.Nervous-Afraid-Satisfied.ADA浙江省绍兴一中学年高二下学期期中考试英语答案
ADA相关试题07-0507-0507-0507-0507-0507-0507-0507-0507-0507-05
01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01C Written by Johannah Biuedorm, My Mommy ,My Teacher is an enjoyable, full-color, children’s pictur——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
C Written by Johannah Biuedorm, My Mommy ,My Teacher is an enjoyable, full-color, children’s picture book about a little girl who learns from her family how to work on a farm.. My Mommy ,My Teacher is a delighrful story of a little girl who shares the events of her daily life as she works, learns and plays with her family. the beautiful country life of this home-schooling family offers a feeling of peace, safety and meaning to both children and grown-ups. Love, respect,responsibility and joy are very easy to find as we follow this littile girl through her day. I just read it to my daughters last night, and we all enjoyed it so much. My 13-year-old son who was listening said, “We should have home-school like that ! There are several things that appealed to him: The farm (chickens and strawberries),the parrot,the love and joy .This is really a wonderful book for both parents and children. If you have ever had a hard home-schooling day,and if you are ever unhappy and ready to cry ,take out this simple little book and allow the story and picture to wash your heart clean,think again why you are doing what you do,and open your heart to your children once more.Surely you will feel much better. 63.According to Rose ,all of the following about My Mommy ,My Teacher is true EXCEPT that A.it is an enjoyable book B.it is a full-color book C.it is mainly about a mother D.it’s a story that happens on a farm 64.Which of the following was probably NOT found by Dena Wood in the little girl’s day? A.Love B.Respect C.Responsibility D.danger 65.What does the underlined phrase “appealed to in the passage mean? A.Attracted B.Surprised C.Scared D.Danger 66.We can learn from the passage that . A. Johannah Blurdorn spent her chidhood in a big city B. Britta McColl has two daughters and one son C. the little girl in the book lives a very happy life D. Rebekah Wilson has never cried since she read the book 67.Where are the reviews most probably taken from? A.Newspaper. B.Magazine. C.Radio program. D.Website. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Review by Rose
Written by Johannah Biuedorm, My Mommy ,My Teacher is an enjoyable, full-color, children’s picture book about a little girl who learns from her family how to work on a farm.. Review by Dena wood
My Mommy ,My Teacher is a delighrful story of a little girl who shares the events(事情) of her daily life as she works, learns and plays with her family. the beautiful country life of this home-schooling family offers a feeling of peace, safety and meaning to both children and grown-ups. Love, respect, responsibility(责任) and joy are very easy to find as we follow this littile girl through her day. Review by Britta McColl
I just read it to my daughters last night, and we all enjoyed it so much. My 13-year-old son who was listening said, “We should have home-school like that !”There are several things that appealed to him:
The farm (chickens and strawberries),the parrot, the love and joy .This is really a wonderful book for both parents and children. Review by Rebekan Wilson
If you have ever had a hard home—schooling day, and if you are ever unhappy and ready to cry ,take out this simple little book and allow the story and picture to wash your heart clean, think again why you are doing what you do, and open your heart to your children once more. Surely you will feel much better. According to Rose ,all of the following about My Mommy ,My Teacher is true EXCEPT that &&&&&&&& A. it is an enjoyable book&&&&&&&&&& B. it is a full—color book C. it is mainly about a mother&&&&&&& D. it’s a story that happens on a farm Which of the following was probably NOT found by Dena Wood in the little girl’s day? A. Love&&& B. Respect&&&& C. Responsibility&&& D. danger What does the underlined phrase “appealed to” in the passage mean? A. Attracted &&&&&B. Surprised&&&&& C. Scared&&&&& D. Danger We can learn from the passage that____.
A. Johannah Blurdorn spent her chidhood in a big city B. Britta McColl has two daughters and one son
C. the little girl in the book lives a very happy life D. Rebekah Wilson has never cried since she read the book Where are the reviews most probably taken from? A. Newspaper.&&& B. Magazine.&&&& C. Radio program.&& D. Website.
Review by Rose Written by Johannah Biuedorm, My Mommy ,MyTeacher is an enjoyable, full-color, children’s picture book about a littlegirl who learns from her family how to work on a farm..Review by Dena wood My Mommy ,My Teacher is a delighrful story of a little girl who shares theevents(事情) of her daily life as she works, learns andplays with her family. the beautiful country life of this home-schooling familyoffers a feeling of peace, safety and meaning to both children and grown-ups.Love, respect, responsibility(责任) and joy are very easy to find as we followthis littile girl through her day.Review by Britta I just read it to my daughters last night, andwe all enjoyed it so much. My 13-year-old son who was listening said, “Weshould have home-school like that !”There are several things that appealedto him: The farm (chickens and strawberries),the parrot,the love and joy .This is really a wonderful book for both parents andchildren.Review by Rebekan Wilson If you have ever had a hard home—schooling day, andif you are ever unhappy and ready to cry ,take out this simple little book andallow the story and picture to wash your heart clean, think again why you aredoing what you do, and open your heart to your children once more. Surely youwill feel much better.1.According to Rose ,all of the following about MyMommy ,My Teacher is true EXCEPT that &&&&&&&&A. it is an enjoyablebook&&&&&&&&&& B. it is afull—color bookC. it is mainly about amother&&&&&&& D. it’s a story that happenson a farm2.Which of the following was probably NOT foundby Dena Wood in the little girl’s day?A. Love&&& B. Respect&&&&C. Responsibility&&& D. danger3.What does the underlined phrase “appealed to”in the passage mean?A. Attracted& &&&&B. Surprised&&&&&C. Scared&&&&& D. Danger4.We can learn from the passage that____. A. Johannah Blurdorn spent her chidhood in a bigcityB. Britta McColl has two daughters and one son C. the little girl in the book lives a veryhappy lifeD. Rebekah Wilson has never cried since she readthe book5.Where are the reviews most probably takenfrom?A. Newspaper.&&& B. Magazine.&&&&C. Radio program.&& D. Website.&
  Review by Rose at midwestbookreview.com
  Written by Johannah Biuedorm, My Mommy, My Teacher is an enjoyable, full-color, children's picture book about a little girl who learns from her family how to work on a farm.
  Review by Dena wood at timestales.com
  My Mommy, My Teacher is a delighrful story of a little girl who shares the events(事情)of her daily life as she works, learns and plays with her family.the beautiful country life of this home-schooling family offers a feeling of peace, safety and meaning to both children and grown-ups.Love, respect, responsibility(责任)and joy are very easy to find as we follow this littile girl through her day.
  Review by Britta McColl at morningstarlearning.com
  I just read it to my daughters last night, and we all enjoyed it so much.My 13-year-old son who was listening said,“We should have home-school like that!”There are several things that appealed to him:
  The farm(chickens and strawberries), the parrot, the love and joy.This is really a wonderful book for both parents and children.
  Review by Rebekan Wilson at hopechestlegacy.com
  If you have ever had a hard home-schooling day, and if you are ever unhappy and ready to cry, take out this simple little book and allow the story and picture to wash your heart clean, think again why you are doing what you do, and open your heart to your children once more.Surely you will feel much better.
According to Rose, all of the following about My Mommy, My Teacher is true EXCEPT that ________.
it is an enjoyable book
it is a full-color book
it is mainly about a mother
it's a story that happens on a farm
Which of the following was probably NOT found by Dena Wood in the little girl's day?
Responsibility
What does the underlined phrase“appealed to”in the passage mean?
We can learn from the passage that ________.
Johannah Blurdorn spent her chidhood in a big city
Britta McColl has two daughters and one son
the little girl in the book lives a very happy life
Rebekah Wilson has never cried since she read the book
Where are the reviews most probably taken from?
Newspaper.
Magazine.
Radio program.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号题号:2993766题型:单项选择难度:一般引用次数:11更新时间:15/04/03
The picture __________ by my nephew is hanging on the wall. A.paintedB.was paintedC.paintingD.to be painted
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
(2014届江西省重点中学盟校高三第二次联考英语试卷) 21. To us all in China, _______ experience of taking the college entrance examination seems an important way to judge whether one’s life is ______ complete one.A. a B. aC. theD. the
______—Can you tell us your for happiness and a long life?—Living every day to the full, definitely.A.recipe B.recordC.rangeD.receipt
My junior middle school teacher had a great influence __________ my career. A.onB.withC.toD.over
暂时无评论暂时无评论
热门知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 hot teacher picture 的文章

随机推荐