下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:300 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
理工A文章阅读判断:第11篇:Bill Gates: Unleashing Your CreativityI've always been an optimist and I suppose it is rooted in my belief that the power of creativity and intelligence can make the word a better place.
For as long as I can remember, I've loved learning new things and solving problems. So when I sat down at a computer for the first time in seventh grade, I was hooked. It was a clunky old teletype machine and it could barely do anything compared to the computers we have today. But it changed my life.
When my friend Paul Allen and I started Microsoft 30 years ago, we had a vision of &a computer on every desk and in every home&, which probably sounded a little too optimistic at a time when most computers were the size of refrigerators. But we believed that personal computers would change the world. And they have.
And after 30 years, I'm still as inspired by computers as I was back in seventh grade.
I believe that computers are the most incredible tool we can use to feed our curiosity and inventiveness -- to help us solve problems that even the smartest people couldn't solve on their own.
Computers have transformed how we learn, giving kids everywhere a window into all of the world's knowledge. They're helping us build communities around the things we care about and to stay close to the people who are important to us, no matter where they are.
Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it &tap-dancing to Work&. My job at Microsoft is as challenging as ever, but what makes me &tap-danceing to work& is when we show people something new, like a computer that can recognize your handwriting or your speech, or one that can store a lifetime's worth of photos, and they say, &I didn't know you could do that with a PC5 !&
But for all the cool things that a person can do with a PC, there are lots of other ways we can put our creativity and intelligence to work to impro
正在加载中,请稍后...谷歌浏览器打不开摄像头怎么解决? - 知乎18被浏览18634分享邀请回答81 条评论分享收藏感谢收起41 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答请问如何采用后置摄像头自拍?
全部答案(共6个回答)
在手机QQ设置里面
直接更改 摄像头的 首选方式就可以了哈
左右翻转,人脸左右对称的很少,还有就是光线和光圈像素,都会有影响,这张主要是角度。。。
普通的都可以,关键是你自己看不到对不准,啷个拍呢?
前置摄像头一般像素不高,很难拍出好看的照片,只能视频通话的时候用用给个好评吧 谢谢
快乐男声 张杰的博客姓名: 张杰英文名: Jason生日: 身高: 179CM体重: 67KG籍贯:成都新都教育: 本科学位曾就读学校:四川...
可否说的详细点?
你好。 把手机与自拍杆连接,放在自拍杆架子上,手拿自拍杆杆子,上面有按键,可以拍照
建议您备份手机内重要内容,恢复出厂设置测试; 如果不行,建议您到就近的手机客户服务中心进行检测、解决。
这是正常的吧!这是她太用情了.也就说她的高潮还没的过去呀!她在自我消化吧!你这老公不体贴她一点还当是笑话来说.真不应该!她是不好意叫与你说,要你再那个...或者...
答: 谁帮忙找下那个说小孩被吓到用小米怎么怎么的帖子
答: 美国苹果公司的新款手机,全触屏的智能机,在中国卖的很贵。
答: 手机购买还是找正规卖家
天猫等网站
答: 可能被设置了禁言你IP接入吧
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私