youhave you come backjustcomebackfromyourhometown改为否定疑问

?Master the present perfect: (1)You have just come back from your hometown. (2)Where have you been——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
?Master the present perfect: (1)You have just come back from your hometown. (2)Where have you been? (3)I have been to... (4) Have you ever...? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
The high school diploma (文凭) is losing its value quickly, as a growing number ofstudents graduate (毕业) from school without the math and readingskills that colleges and companies require, according to a new report.The high school graduation exams that most states (州) require students to pass before they graduate remainfar too easy. Most of the exams generally test eighth-or ninth-grade levelwork.Today, even high school graduates who are going tohave blue-collar (蓝领) jobs need to study the math, research andwriting courses. But in high school, only students who are going to college arenow required to take these courses. “If you want a good job with a good pay, it’s ahigh-skill job,” said Michael Cohen, a leading member of the America DiplomaProject.The project suggests that all graduates master a widerange (范围) of skills. “A high school diploma shouldmean something to a company and university,” said Ohio Gov. Bob Taft, who isAchieve’s co-chairman. In Taft’s state, about 30% students who go directly tocollege from high school have to take remedial classes of English ormath, he said. It’s easy to see that the present high-school graduatingstandards are not preparing students for college education.And with high-skilled jobs increasingly headedoverseas to places like India and Ireland, states need to act, he said.To prove why math and reading skills matter, thereport includes real-life examples of problems students meet in college andthat workers must solve each day on the job. ?Some states are taking actions to upgrade the highschool diploma. In Texas, all high school students, starting with the 2008graduating class, will have to take the college-prep curriculum (大学预备课程) - unless a parent agrees to an easier course load.Other states are planning similar moves.The report includes examples of reading and mathskills that high-school students should have. Project leaders say they hopeparents will use those examples to judge (评定) thecoursework at their kids’ high schools.1.Why is the high school diploma losing its valuequickly?A.Because thenumber of high school students is growing fast.B.Because highschool students fail to reach the standards.C.Because thegraduation tests are easier than it should be.D.Becausedifficult courses are not required in high schools.2.Remedial classes in Paragraph 6 meanclasses____.A.for goodlearners to study quickly and betterB.for slowerlearners weak in the subjectC.for learnersto be taught one by oneD.for learnersto reach a higher standard3.What can we learn from the passage?A.Collegesrequire higher math and reading skills than companies.B.It is easierfor companies to find high-skilled workers in India.C.Math andreading skills help little for workers to solve daily problems.D.Parents askhigh schools to offer college-prep curriculum in Texas.4.What can be the best title for the passage?A.High SchoolDiploma Means LittleB.Give StudentsMore High-skill JobsC.Math andReading Skills Really MatterD.JudgeCoursework at High Schools&
The high school diploma (文凭) is losing its value quickly, as a growing number of students graduate (毕业) from school without the math and reading skills that colleges and companies require, according to a new report. The high school graduation exams that most states (州) require students to pass before they graduate remain far too easy. Most of the exams generally test eighth-or ninth-grade level work.Today, even high school graduates who are going to have blue-collar (蓝领) jobs need to study the math, research and writing courses. But in high school, only students who are going to college are now required to take these courses. “If you want a good job with a good pay, it’s a high-skill job,” said Michael Cohen, a leading member of the America Diploma Project.The project suggests that all graduates master a wide range (范围) of skills. “A high school diploma should mean something to a company and university,” said Ohio Gov. Bob Taft, who is Achieve’s co-chairman. In Taft’s state, about 30% students who go directly to college from high school have to take remedial classes of English or math, he said. It’s easy to see that the present high-school graduating standards are not preparing students for college education.And with high-skilled jobs increasingly headed overseas to places like India and Ireland, states need to act, he said.To prove why math and reading skills matter, the report includes real-life examples of problems students meet in college and that workers must solve each day on the job. ?Some states are taking actions to upgrade the high school diploma. In Texas, all high school students, starting with the 2008 graduating class, will have to take the college-prep curriculum (大学预备课程) - unless a parent agrees to an easier course load. Other states are planning similar moves.The report includes examples of reading and math skills that high-school students should have. Project leaders say they hope parents will use those examples to judge (评定) the coursework at their kids’ high schools.【小题1】Why is the high school diploma losing its value quickly?A.Because the number of high school students is growing fast.B.Because high school students fail to reach the standards.C.Because the graduation tests are easier than it should be.D.Because difficult courses are not required in high schools.【小题2】Remedial classes in Paragraph 6 mean classes____.A.for good learners to study quickly and betterB.for slower learners weak in the subjectC.for learners to be taught one by oneD.for learners to reach a higher standard【小题3】What can we learn from the passage?A.Colleges require higher math and reading skills than companies.B.It is easier for companies to find high-skilled workers in India.C.Math and reading skills help little for workers to solve daily problems.D.Parents ask high schools to offer college-prep curriculum in Texas.【小题4】What can be the best title for the passage?A.High School Diploma Means LittleB.Give Students More High-skill JobsC.Math and Reading Skills Really MatterD.Judge Coursework at High Schools
The high school diploma (文凭) is losing its value quickly, as a growing number of students graduate (毕业) from school without the math and reading skills that colleges and companies require, according to a new report. The high school graduation exams that most states (州) require students to pass before they graduate remain far too easy. Most of the exams generally test eighth-or ninth-grade level work.Today, even high school graduates who are going to have blue-collar (蓝领) jobs need to study the math, research and writing courses. But in high school, only students who are going to college are now required to take these courses. “If you want a good job with a good pay, it’s a high-skill job,” said Michael Cohen, a leading member of the America Diploma Project.The project suggests that all graduates master a wide range (范围) of skills. “A high school diploma should mean something to a company and university,” said Ohio Gov. Bob Taft, who is Achieve’s co-chairman. In Taft’s state, about 30% students who go directly to college from high school have to take remedial classes of English or math, he said. It’s easy to see that the present high-school graduating standards are not preparing students for college education.And with high-skilled jobs increasingly headed overseas to places like India and Ireland, states need to act, he said.To prove why math and reading skills matter, the report includes real-life examples of problems students meet in college and that workers must solve each day on the job. ?Some states are taking actions to upgrade the high school diploma. In Texas, all high school students, starting with the 2008 graduating class, will have to take the college-prep curriculum (大学预备课程) - unless a parent agrees to an easier course load. Other states are planning similar moves.The report includes examples of reading and math skills that high-school students should have. Project leaders say they hope parents will use those examples to judge (评定) the coursework at their kids’ high schools1.Why is the high school diploma losing its value quickly?A.Because the number of high school students is growing fastB.Because high school students fail to reach the standardsC.Because the graduation tests are easier than it should beD.Because difficult courses are not required in high schools2.Remedial classes in Paragraph 6 mean classes____A.for good learners to study quickly and betterB.for slower learners weak in the subjectC.for learners to be taught one by oneD.for learners to reach a higher standard3.What can we learn from the passage?A.Colleges require higher math and reading skills than companiesB.It is easier for companies to find high-skilled workers in IndiaC.Math and reading skills help little for workers to solve daily problemsD.Parents ask high schools to offer college-prep curriculum in Texas4.What can be the best title for the passage?A.High School Diploma Means LittleB.Give Students More High-skill JobsC.Math and Reading Skills Really MatterD.Judge Coursework at High Schools
The secrets of happinessMost people want to be happy, but few know how to findhappiness. Money and success do not bring lasting happiness. Happiness dependson ourselves. In other words, we make our own happiness. Here are somesuggestions to help you be happier.__1.__ Too often, we spend so much time thinking aboutthe future—for example, getting into college or getting a good a job—that wefail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life’s simple happiness, such asreading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time withclose friends.____2.____Another secret of having a happy life is to be activeand have hobbies in which you can forget your problems. Many people enjoydancing or playing a sport, such as skating or soccer.___3._____Finally, many people find happiness in helping others.According to studies, people feel good when they help others. ____4.______ Youcan help a friend with his or her lessons, go shopping to buy food for yourfamily, or simple help out around the house by washing dishes.
You can forget about your problems, and only think about the activity.
B. If you want to feel happier, do something nice for someone.
C. The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life.
D. People who have several close friends live happier and healthier lives.
&5.According to the article, what can bring lastinghappiness to you?A.Enjoying thesimple things you like.&&&&&&&&& B.Being activeand having hobbies.C.Helpingothers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.All of theabove.&
–Thank you for the present you sent me. It’s so nice.--________________.A.No, thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No, it isn’t so goodC.Please don’t say so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I’m glad you like it&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号内容简介:
swimmingandsoonT:WangXue,wheredidyougo?S:IwenttoWestLakewithmyfatherT:Wow!WestLakeisabeautifulplaceWhatdidyoudothere?S:Ienjoyedthebeautifulscenery,tookphotosandboughtmanybeautifulcardsT:LiYang,whataboutyou?S:IhadtostayathometohelpmymotherwiththehouseworkT:OhIfeelgladforwhatyoudid,andIthinkyou’reagoodgirlYou’rehelpfulS,didyougotosummerclasses?S:YesIdidIwenttoanEnglishtrainingschooltoimprovemyEnglishIthinktheEnglishtrainingschoolisaniceplaceformetoimprovemyEnglishT:TheEnglishtrainingschoolisa...
swimmingandsoonT:WangXue,wheredidyougo?S:IwenttoWestLakewithmyfatherT:Wow!WestLakeisabeautifulplaceWhatdidyoudothere?S:Ienjoyedthebeautifulscenery,tookphotosandboughtmanybeautifulcardsT:LiYang,what...
swimmingandsoonT:WangXue,wheredidyougo?S:IwenttoWestLakewithmyfatherT:Wow!WestLakeisabeautifulplaceWhatdidyoudothere?S:Ienjoyedthebeautifulscenery,tookphotosandboughtmanybeautifulcardsT:LiYang,whataboutyou?S:IhadtostayathometohelpmymotherwiththehouseworkT:OhIfeelgladforwhatyoudid,andIthinkyou’reagoodgirlYou’rehelpfulS,didyougotosummerclasses?S:YesIdidIwenttoanEnglishtrainingschooltoimprovemyEnglishIthinktheEnglishtrainingschoolisaniceplaceformetoimprovemyEnglishT:TheEnglishtrainingschoolisa...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
仁愛版初中英语九年级上第一单元Topic1课文.doc 3页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
仁愛版初中英语九年级上第一单元Topic1课文
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit1 The Developing WorldTopic1
China has developed rapidly in recent years.Section A1a Look, listen and say
( In the classroom after class)Kangkang: Hi, Sally. Did you have a good summer holiday?Sally:
Yes. What about you?Kangkang: Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?Rita:
I went to many places near my home in India. In one place I saw children working for a cruel boss. I felt sorry for them. Where have you been, Jane?Jane: I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It’s a beautiful place. But there were so many people there that I couldn’t find a good place to take photos. And where have you been, kangkang?Kangkang: I have been to an English training school to improve my English. Listen! There goes the bell. 1b work alone : Fill out the form according to 1a.Name Where has he/she been? What did he/she see or do?
Pair work:
Where have you been and what did you do during the summer holiday? Make up a similar dialog with your partner according to the following example.Example:A: where have you been?
B: I’ve been to A: what did you do?
B: I … 2a Listen read and sayKangkang: Hi, Ann! Have you ever taken part in any activities during this summer holiday?Ann: Yes, I have helped in a disabled children’s home.Kangkang: have you spent the whole holiday working there? Ann: Yesm I have And I have done a lot of things there. I cleaned rooms for the diabled children, told them stories and even fed them.Kangkang: what a wonderful experience!Ann: Yes, it was. I have learnt a lot from it. Though I had no time to travel, I still felt very happy this holiday! SectionB1a Listen, read and sayRita: Kangkang, I’d like to write an article about teenagers around the world. Could you please tell me something about Chinese teenagers?Kangkang: sure. My granny told me that most children had a hard life in the past.Rita: Is that so? Can you describe it in detail?Kangkang: Of course. In the past, man
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
仁爱英语九年级上册 Unit 1 Topic 1 Our country has developed rapidly.doc 10页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:60 &&
仁爱英语九年级上册 Unit 1 Topic 1 Our country has developed rapidly
你可能关注的文档:
·········
volunteer__________
bell__________
Africa__________disabled__________
shut__________
rope__________narrow__________
communication__________
various__________report__________
relative__________
telegram__________rapidly__________
reform__________
使满意__________医学的__________
手机 __________
传真__________机器__________
进步 __________
already__________pleased__________
leisure__________
躲藏__________国际象棋__________
收音机 __________
空闲的__________进来的,最近__________
abroad __________
二.语法(一)现在完成时(1)根据句意在横线上填入谓语动词的适当形式1. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground now.2. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground yesterday.3. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground when I saw him yesterday.4. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground every day.5. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground tomorrow afternoon.6. He ______________ (play) soccer on the playground for a long time. 总结:(1) 现在完成时的构成是________________________(2) 经常搭配的时间副词有: just, already, yet, ever, never, before…(3) 现在完成时句型转换写出(6)句的否定句:______________________________________________写出(6)句的一般疑问句并肯定回答:_________________________________写出(6)句的划线提问句:___________________________________________写出(6)句的反意疑问句:_______________________
(2)翻译You have just come back from your hometown. 译:_____________________Great changes have taken place there. 译:_____________________________My hometown has become more and more beautiful. 译:_________________4. Where have you been? I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. 译:_______________________________________________________ (3) 现在完成时考点:have / has been to
have / has gone to
区别:have (has) been to
表示曾经到过某地,而现在人已回来。have (has) been in
表示现在还在那里,have (has) gone to
表示到某地去了,人已不在此地。练习选择:1. Tom _________ to China three times.
A. has been
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 come back home 的文章

随机推荐