lwhat do you think ofyouto是什么意思

当前位置: &
i think of you中文是什么意思
中文翻译的中文歌词使这一切还好我想起你&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...&&&&vt. (thought ) 1.想,思索,构思;考虑。 ...&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...&&&&但我想你是&&&&可是当我想起你&&&&我就会想到你; 我只会想到你; 我只是想你&&&&未曾想; 我从未想过你&&&&我还是一直想到你&&&&谅必是你&&&&当我想你的时候; 当我想起你; 每当想你时; 想你的时候&&&&你认为我该做的&&&&但是,我想你不懂得; 但我想也许你并不明白; 但这全看你了; 可我想你根本不知&&&&你看我可以接受它吗?&&&&每次我想起你; 每当想起你; 每一次我想到你; 你怎么舍得我难过; 想你的每一刻&&&&我认为你是不对的&&&&当我回想起你; 我想着你&&&&我看你是患腮腺炎了。&&&&足下以为如何&&&&想太多是我还是你&&&&我就无法呼吸&&&&你也许不认为我关心你&&&&我常常觉得听到你的电话铃声; 有时候我听见你的声音; 有时间,我听见你的声音; 有时我觉得&&&&我知道你想让它这样&&&&我觉得与你相伴 如醉如梦; 我觉得与你相伴,如醉如梦; 我认为在梦里见过你; 我想我对你的梦幻已融入我的生命; 我想我梦见你变成生活&&&&我想着我,我想着你
例句与用法I think of you every time i chew , stone我每次嚼东西的时候,都会想起你,斯通! You said you can ' t imagine what i think of you你说你不能想象我是怎么想你的? And solid . i think of you in many ways . - you ' re sweet还有很多方面-你嘴可真甜- and solid . i think of you in many ways . - you ' re sweet-还有很多方面-你嘴可真甜I think of you and wonder if you think of me , too我想着你,想知道你是否也想着我I think of you so often you have no idea你简直无法想像我多么经常地想念你。 . . . is when i think of you in harm. . .是当我想到你有危险的时候又能得到什么I love you , ron . i think of you like a son罗恩,我爱你你就像我的儿子一样When i think of you the miles between us disappear当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。 I think of you snoring right next to me我都能想象出你在我身边打酣的情景更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
百科解释I Think of You was Perry Como's 20th RCA Victor 12& long-play album, the 18th recorded in full &living& stereophonic sound.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
i think of you的中文翻译,i think of you是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译i think of you,i think of you的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedthink在劍橋英語詞典中的解釋及翻譯
「think」在英語詞典中的解釋及翻譯
think verb
(CONSIDER)
I think (that) I've
you before. I don't think Emma will get the . "Do you think (that) you could get me some
while you're in ?"
He was thought to have
in New York. What did you think of the ? Salmon used to be thought of as /a . What do you think about the
the undergroundsystem? I think it is
. I didn't think much of her
.She's always thinking of .
更多範例Some
think the Church shouldn't
in .Circle the
you think is .How much
do you think this
thinks I've been
us up against a
and I thought they were going to
詞庫:同義詞和關聯詞
你還可以在這些話題中找到相關的字詞、片語和同義詞:
think verb
I'm thinking of taking up .
I think (that) I'll go
after . I'm thinking about
think verb
What are you thinking, Peter? He just does these things without thinkingand he gets himself into . You think too much - that's
. I just wasn't thinking.
think twice Think
and hard before you make any
it's , but you should think
before you
US think out loud "What did you say?" "Oh, nothing, I was just thinking ."
更多範例Whatever she's thinking, she never
it show.He
without thinking.He
and thought for a .We thought
and hard before
away to .Some
you think - but I
你還可以在這些話題中找到相關的字詞、片語和同義詞:
think verb
(REMEMBER)
I was just thinking about you when you called. She was so
she didn't think to
me about it.
更多範例Did you think to give her
?I've been thinking about my
a lot .Do you often think about the ?
Let me have a think about it before I . Have a think over the
me what you've .
(think在的解釋 (C)劍橋大學出版社)
think verb
(HAVE OPINION)
"Do you think this is the
?" "I don’t think so."
It doesn’t make much
when you think about it.
than anyone thought (it would).
I always thought he was a
What do you think of my new ?
I’ll always think of him as someone I can rely on.
I think (that) I’d
go now. I still think of my as (=
I am) her .
think verb
(USE REASON)
I’ll have to think about this. She was thinking about
for the Senate. I can’t think of anything to say
think verb
(REMEMBER)
thinking about her. I can
her, I just can’t think of her . Think back to the early
of the Civil War.
(think在的解釋 (C)劍橋大學出版社)
think (that) Some
think that
will continue to . I think the
speak for themselves. Have you seen the new ad? What do you think?
He thought for a moment, and then .think about sth She was thinking about whether to take the .
need to think .
to think on your
for this .
Thinking outside the
could be enough to put a
think twice about sth/about doing sth/before doing sth High
had caused
to think twice about
full-size sport
(think在的解釋 (C)劍橋大學出版社)
I think that we should proceed on the basis of maximum harmonisation and should only take selective recourse to minimum harmonisation in individual instances.
I therefore think that it is courageous and commendable that the rapporteur has managed to keep both feet on the ground.
I think that general free trade still always offers the best guarantee of economic growth in all parts of the world, even in the poorest.
I think that is very sad.
I think that what we are dealing with is not a new economy but a cyclical one, and we have to take account of this.
I think that too many people think that growth is something that you can simply write in a book and it just happens.
I think that that is very important.
I think that we have to look very carefully at how to present and systematically secure the new fields, such as immigration and undeclared work.
I do not think, however, that systematically implementing the principle of preference for women candidates for positions of leadership is a suitable alternative, as long as this imbalance persists.
I do not think much of that.
有關「think」的部落格
by Liz Walter,
July 8, 2015
「think」的翻譯
需要一個翻譯器嗎?
獲得快速的,免費的翻譯!
免費創建並分享自己的單詞列表和小測驗!
「think」的更多意思
「每日一詞」
knowledgeunderstanding of or information about a subject that you get by experience or study, either known by one person or by people generally
September 13, 2017
September 11, 2017
登錄"我的詞典"
這是免費的!
創建您自己的單詞列表
創建小測試
保存收藏夾
和朋友們分享
個性化您的"我的詞典"当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...
阅读理解。
Dear mum,&&&& I don’t think you understand my life .You think Ishould be studying all the time.I know you want me to find a good job when I grow up,but&&I&&would like to have a wonderful time,too.You mever think about fun things for me to do like music ,sports .Two days ago ,when I was watching a football game on TV,you asked me to stop and do my homework. After finishing my homework,still&&I&&wasn’t&&allowed to read my football magazines,You said Ihad to go to bed&&early.That was bad enough,but yesterday was the worst day.Ibought some computer games ,and put them in my bag so that you wouln’t see them.I told you I had to do my homework first . Iknow it was wrong to lie (说谎) to you ,but you tokd me that Dad would talk to me later.Mum,I didn’t quite like what you did to me!I really love you ,Mum,but I wish you could try not to be so hard on me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Ning
1.Zhang Ning's mother wants him ______ when he grows up.A. to be a teacher&&B. to find a good job&&&&&C.&to work in a big city&&D. to become a football star2.______is Zhang Ning’s favourite sport.A.Football&&&&&&B. Volleyball&& C. Basketball&&&&&&D.&&Baseball3.Zhang Ning is asked ______A.to watch TV&&&& B. to do&&sports&&&&C. to play computer games&&&&D. to study all the time4.Why did Zhang Ning put the computer games in the&&bag?Because ______.A.he didn’t like them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he played them many times&&&&&& C. he wouldn’t like his mother to find them&&&&&& D. there was something wrong with them5.We know rfrom the letter that______.A.Zhang Ning lives a very happy lifeB.Zhang Ning hates his motherC.Zhang Ning wishes to study all the time D.Zhang Ning’s parents are very hard on him
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&&BADCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 you think to much 的文章

随机推荐