2012年人教版五年级单元作文七下英语12篇单元作文

七年级英语作文
12篇_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 七年级英语作文
七年级英语作文
新目标英语七年级上册作文范文:
1. My Friend(我的朋友)
I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.
1. 我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是 。她的生日是3月5日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。她的爱好是读书和听音乐。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。
2. 假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭。Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36, too.
Who’s that boy? Oh, he is my brother. He is 13 and I am
12. My brother and I are students.
2. 大家好!我是LiMei. 看!这是我的全家福。这是我的祖母。她58岁。这是我的父亲。他是一名教师。他36岁。我的母亲也是36岁。那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥。他13岁,我12岁。我的哥哥和我都是学生。
3. 假设这是TOM 的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。
Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room?
3. 瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T 恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?
Word文档免费下载:
初一英语作文范文精选12篇_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初一英语作文12篇范文打包下载 1. A tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and ...七年级英语作文十篇_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语常考十篇作文...12 点吃完午饭后,我在教室里稍微休息一下。下午,我们还有 3 节课。5 点...七年级上册英语作文-8篇(中英文)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。1. My Friend(我的朋友) I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old....初一英语作文20篇集锦_英语_小学教育_教育专区。初一英语作文20篇集锦初一...I'm 12 years old.My favorite subject is Math. Because I think it's ...First Name Cindy Last Name Smith Age(年龄) 12 Favorite color green ...请根据表格中的信息写一 篇英语短文,介绍一下你自己。 Li Ming Name 452-...七年级英语常见作文题目_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语作文常考题目 1· 写一篇短文介绍你的教室,要说明教室里有哪些摆设,并要说明一些具体的小 物件如...初一英语作文12篇范文打包下载_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。初一英语作文12篇范文打包下载taht evileb I.ti ekil I tuB.llew yduts ot tluciffid s'ti...新课标英语七年级上册作文范文: 2.假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你...12.我每天早上六点起床。做了早操后, 我读英语 20 分钟。七点吃早餐。早饭 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版六上一单元作文 的文章

随机推荐