she is have an aneraser发音.都错在哪里,为什么?

Is she in the study ?
她在书房吗?。
Is she in the study?No, she's in the kitchen.
她在书房吗?不,她不在。她在厨房。
I have a new eraser. It's a fish. Hey, your cat! Is she in the study?
我有一块新的橡皮擦。它是一条鱼。嗨,你的猫!它在书房里面吗?。
Is she in the study? (
她在书房里吗?
I believe that someone as diligent as she is will soon overcome difficulties in the study of English.
我相信像她这样勤奋的人肯定会很快地克服她在英语学习方面的困难。
Overview, I think she is very professional in this direction for the study, and be able in the near future success.
综上,我认为她非常适合本专业方向的学习研究,并能够在不远的将来取得一定的成就。
She says the good news in the study is that some species of mangrove can be reforested relatively easily.
她说有一个好消息来自研究中,就是某几类的红树林品种能被相对容易的重建。
She is an ancient Chinese south-east of ethnic minorities, the study of She is an important part in the south-east nation study.
畲族是中国东南一个古老的少数民族,对畲族的研究构成了东南民族研究的重要组成部分。
She says the good news in the study is that some species of mangrove can be reforested relatively easily. But others are much more difficult to restart.
她说,这项研究的好消息是,有些物种的红树林重新造林相对容易,但是其他物种则困难得多。
But if your baby is sleeping more or napping at weird times, maybe he or she is just growing. So says a study in the journal Sleep.
但如果你的宝宝睡得更多,又或者是在奇怪的时刻打瞌睡,这也许只是说明了他(或她)在长身体——《睡眠》杂志如是说道。
She is the first Chinese blind student to study in Harvard University.
她是中国第一个就读于哈佛大学的盲人学生。
Wendy Weber of Bastyr University in Kenmore, Washington, who led the study, said she is interested in evaluating natural treatments for ADHD as alternatives to the common drugs.
研究负责人、巴斯蒂尔大学(BastyrUniversity)的WendyWeber称,她对评估使用自然疗法,从而取代常规药物来治疗多动症感兴趣。 巴斯蒂尔大学位于华盛顿州的Kenmore市。
To attract the attention of that special someone, a woman's natural scent is all she needs, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science.
根据心理科学杂志的一项研究表明,想要吸引你中意的那一位,一个女人天然的芬芳就已足够。
One Junior student begins her work-study in Summer vacation, she is putting the bag from the grape.
一个初中生利用暑假勤工俭学,正在撕去葡萄上套的袋子。
I feel so lucky that I could have such a good friend, who teaches me and help me in my study and leisure life, so she is the classmate that has influenced me most in college.
我觉得自己很幸运,我能有这样的好朋友,谁教我,帮我在我的学习和休闲生活,所以她是一个已经最影响我的大学同学。
She is working on a study for the university andasked about this in a village at random people on the street.
她正在大学攻读andasked关于这个在一个村子里随意在街上的人。
She is the main author of a study that is currently being published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
艾米丽是目前在美国临床营养学杂志上发表的一篇研究报告的主要作者。
House enrolls her in an experimental study, but she is turned down abruptly once the researcher in charge is informed she is pregnant.
豪斯决定把病人加入一种试验性治疗,但是研究人员知道其是孕妇后拒绝接受她作为实验对象。
This paper sorts out the translations and the development of the study on Doris Lessing in China. She is an eminent British writer.
该文梳理了英国著名作家多丽丝o莱辛作品在中国的译介和研究。
She is a cultured and bright girl. In the field of learning. She study hard . in life , she is helpful.
她是一个温文尔雅,聪明伶俐的女孩。在学习中刻苦勤奋,在生活中乐于助人。这个奋发向上的女孩子就是杨旭敏。
She encouraged the study Dafa Xiaoyu, said this is the best option in life.
她鼓励小玉学大法,说这才是人生最好的选择。
"Women's preferences depend on what type of partner she is looking for," said the study's author Daniel Kruger in a statement.
本研究作者DanielKruger在声明中说:“女性的偏好取决于她对伴侣的需求。”
She is a senior editorial board member of Cancer Research and was not involved in the study.
她是癌症研究的高级编辑成员,且不在该研究之列。
Since the new age, the study of Lao She is getting more and more important in academic field.
新时期以来,老舍研究渐入佳境,日益成为目前学术研究的重镇。
Today saw del piero took the book, freely asked the network advertisement design, is that she was in her self-study. He said: "tomorrow is mixed with the meal to eat."
今天看到皮皮拿了本书,随口问了下,是网络广告设计的,。原来她在自学。她自嘲的说:明天的饭不好混着吃。
But sometimes she is strict with me. I think the reason for that is that she wants me to study hard in order to get into a better university.
但她对我有时很严厉,我想她这么做的原因是她希望我考上好大学而让我努力学习。
In the other word, she is the only English teacher during my high school study.
换句话说,她是我高中唯一的英语老师。
It is 1940. Chuchu and Luo Xiaoman are Chinese students who have been sent to study in Moscow, at the International School. She is 13;
1940年冬,中国烈士遗孤楚楚和罗小蛮来到莫斯科近郊的伊万诺夫国际儿童院学习。
My mother is strict with me. She wants me to study hard and be a successful person in the future.
妈妈总是严格要求我,她希望我努力学习,将来做一个成功人士。
My mother is strict with me. She wants me to study hard and be a successful person in the future.
妈妈总是严格要求我,她希望我努力学习,将来做一个成功人士。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
(go for it)新目标英语七年级课件下学期Do you have an eraser
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 an eraser 的文章

随机推荐