笔记本电脑英语 英语怎么说?

我的爱好是写作,所以我希望带着笔记本电脑环游世界。这样,我就可以写下美好的文字来记录它们 的翻译是:My hobbies are writing, so I hope that with your laptop computer around the world. In this way, I can write a better text to record them 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的爱好是写作,所以我希望带着笔记本电脑环游世界。这样,我就可以写下美好的文字来记录它们
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My hobbies are writing, so I hope a laptop around the world. In this way, I can write a better text to record them
My hobbies are writing, so I hope that with your laptop computer around the world. In this way, I can write a better text to record them
My hobbies are writing, so I hope that with your laptop computer around the world. In this way, I can write a better text to record them
My hobbies are writing, so I hope that with a laptop computer around the world. In this way, I can write beautiful writing to record their
My hobby is writing, therefore I hoped brings the notebook computer to visit the world.Thus, I may write down the happy writing to record them
相关内容&alover for your heart only 恋人为您心脏只 & aI have not recieved my headbands! Ive emailed u twice, could you please help locate them? 我未接受我的头饰带! Ive被发电子邮件的u两次,您帮助可能请找出他们? & a今天去哪里玩? Where today goes to play? & a我还要做家务 I also must do the housework & aCHERRY
CONCENTRATE 樱桃集中 & a产生了诗人 Has produced the poet & athe 2012 Olympics is likely to bring in an
additional 2.1 billion in tourism 2012奥林匹克可能带来另外2.1十亿在旅游业方面 & a任何安全事故 Tout accident de sécurité & ai did not understavd 我没有understavd & a健康一生 Health life & aAfter meeting:Hope can contact with the customer as soon as possible, and ask about the feeling of this seminar, also attach the documents the customer interest in. After meeting:Hope can contact with the customer as soon as possible, and ask about the feeling of this seminar, also attach the documents the customer interest in. & a改变发生的一切 The change occurs all & aonly want 、need the happiness you give 只想要、需要您给的幸福 & aligthweight ceiling ligthweight天花板 & auses the writing process to create final drafts 使用文字过程创造最后草案 & aI remember that I met the person somewhere before 我记得我以前遇见了人某处 & a朋友是在你悲伤无助的时候,给你安慰与关怀;在你失望彷徨的时候,给你信心与力量;在你成功欢乐的时候,分享你的胜利和喜悦。在人生旅途上,尽管有坎坷、有崎岖,但有朋友在,就能给你鼓励、给你关怀,并且帮你度过最艰难的岁月。 The friend is in you sad no use to, comforts for you and s Paces back and forth disappointedly in you, for you con Succeeds in you is happy, shares your victory and joyful.In pilgrimage, although has roughly, has the ruggedness, but has the friend in, can gi & a我真是鬱悶 I really am melancholy & a他已经邀请我同她呆在一起 He already invited me to stay with hers in the same place & a在英语中,句子可分成三种类型 In English, the sentence separable becomes three kind of types & aAttention: Mr. Duan Bing kun 注意: 先生。 段堆kun & aNAT Pb Reactions in the En≤250MeV Energy Rangge NAT铅反应在En≤250MeV能量Rangge & apersuad persuad & a想成为练习生,出道成为万众瞩目的明星 Wants to become the trainee, makes a debut star who into Wan Zhong focus attention on & a我的心中一瞬间便想到了这个单词——好奇心。 In my heart the flash has then thought of this word - - curiosity. & a确切的说是三十六岁 Accurate saying is 36 years old & a第一次世界大战爆发于二十世纪十几年代 The First World War erupts in the 20th century several ages & a我叫唐钰蓉,今年18岁,来自庆城!以后请大家多多关照! My name am Tang Yurong, 18 years old, come from this year celebrate the city! Later will ask everybody very much to look after! & a茂名市茂南区地方税务局 South Maoming city cyclopentadiene area place tax bureau & aThunderstroke - Matriarchal Javelin [Amazon Only].d2i Thunderstroke -女家长标枪[仅亚马孙] .d2i & a无数的 Innumerable & a应该得到父母的表扬 Should obtain parents' praise & ashe told me to make a doilyto help me calm down every time i got mad at you 在我对您时候,生气她告诉我做doilyto帮助我镇定下来 & a重点保护寺院 Key protection temple & afulfillment 履行 & aNO.howaboutyou NO.howaboutyou & awhat,s your name 什么, s您的名字 & a莫黎 ?? ????? & aCarrier Adaptor (CA): 68 position PLCC production socket with test points to 68 position PLCC clip 载体适配器(加州) : 68位置PLCC生产插口与测试点到68位置PLCC夹子 & a他们对其他人都很和蔼. They very are all kind to other people. & a永修县供电公司江上供电所 In Yongxiu county electric power company river power supply bureau & aHe's
改为同义句
). 他是 唱歌五年 改为同义句 他 开始唱歌( ) ( ) ( )。 & atrout horseradish parfait 鳟鱼辣根冷甜点 & a就是无限度的去爱 Is the non-limit loves & a要不是 Were not & awhich scientist discovered that objects in water are lifted up by a force that helps then float? 哪位科学家发现在水中帮助然后浮游物的力量举对象? & a详见附件四 《 合同补充协议一 》 For details sees the appendix four "Contract Subsidiary agreement One" & asue每周末帮妈妈打扫房间 sue each weekend helps mother to clean the room & a她说她们要乘坐的公交车五分钟后就到 She said after they must ride public transportation five minutes & a... but I am prtty healthy ... 但我是prtty健康的 & aWaist to hip incl.waistband at SS 腰部对臀部incl.waistband在SS & amay i have a taste ? 我可以有口味? & a邀请卡 Invitation card & ackylar ckylar & a最好的星 Best star & a我的爱好是写作,所以我希望带着笔记本电脑环游世界。这样,我就可以写下美好的文字来记录它们 My hobby is writing, therefore I hoped brings the notebook computer to visit the world.Thus, I may write down the happy writing to record them &日语“ 笔记本电脑 ”怎么说?
在沪江关注日语的沪友myhikaru遇到了一个关于日语翻译的疑惑,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
日语“ 笔记本电脑 ”怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
ノートパソコン=笔记本电脑
—— ying954321
有关电脑的几种说法如下:
ノートパソコン:笔记本电脑
コンピューター:电脑,电子计算机
—— sunny8621
ノートパソコン