&  1. He was so hard on me last night。
  他昨晚对我很凶。
  2. I have a hard time with my girlfriend。
  我跟我女友关系非常不好。
  3. You're getting on my nerves。
  你惹毛我了。
  4. Get off my back, I didn't sleep last night。
  不要再烦我了,我昨晚没睡耶!
  5. Cut me some slack! Give me some slack!
  放我一马吧!---------------三联阅读
  6. Don't let your father down。
  不要让你的父亲失望。
  7. I don't give a shit I don't give a damn。
  我根本不在乎。我不屑一顾
  8. People have dirty looks on their faces。
  人们的脸都很臭。
  9. Tough luck, but shit happens。
  真倒霉,但还是发生了。
  10. I got the short end of the stick。
  这实在是我所能遇到最糟的情况了。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------我今天心情不好,不在状态.怎么翻译?
全部答案(共1个回答)
英语如何说“不在状态”?
英语如何说“不在状态”?
比如说:这几天我有点不在状态。
1)out of form
竞技状态不佳,不在状态,(运动员)身体不...
I want to forget you, you don' let time dilute all, rushed ...
亲爱的,在中国学英语分为两种:1 拿来用的;2拿来考试的;
你是要考试,所以我不建议你去看什么原声电影,听什么原声读物,我只说说个人意见,其他就看你自己的了
Now, the mood is very happy, very fun
答: 你好,这种情况主要是言语不清吐字不清的症状,建议在医师评估指导下进行手术矫治,语言发音矫正 。乔治仪器治疗。如有帮助,请评价
答: 我表妹家的孩子现在就在上国际化英语培训学校..,找的是国际私塾..,好像这家都是找外教授课,所以学习到的英语知识非常的地道,你不妨也去试听下..。
答: The Langfang ordinary high school educates the development the present situation...
答: taking part in self-taught examination for higher education
----law major (junio...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415当你心情不好的时候,想想美好的事情就会出去烦恼 的翻译是:When you're in a bad mood when I think about good things will work out of trouble 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
当你心情不好的时候,想想美好的事情就会出去烦恼
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When you feel bad, think good things will be out of trouble
When you're in a bad mood when I think about good things will work out of trouble
When you're in a bad mood when I think about good things will work out of trouble
When you feel bad when you think about it, it will go out on a beautiful thing about trouble
When your mood is not good, thinks the happy matter can exit the worry
相关内容&aThen he found a deal on better ink at a local computer store 然后他在更好的墨水发现了一个成交在一家地方计算机专卖店 & a他对学生太严格了 He too was strict to the student & aimposed harmonic 强加的泛音 & ahumorless corporate drones wouldremove this cherished pun,added a programmer's comment inside the documentation's source code that read. 缺乏幽默感的公司寄生虫wouldremove这句珍惜的双关语,增加程序员的评论在读的文献的原始代码里面。 & aMR wang 's lecture mainly explained the differences be tween chinese and western culture Wang先生‘s演讲主要解释了区别是非离子活性剂中国和西部文化 & aa recent meta-analysis has also shown that interests and values 这分析对最近也表示,兴趣和价值 & adiverse climatic conditions 不同的气侯情况 & aMiss you the air 小姐您空气 & aThank you for reminding me. I hope you happiness and the next time to see my German friends 谢谢提醒我。 我希望您幸福和下次看见我的德国朋友 & aI
you 我想念您,但 我想念您 & a不听课 Does not attend a lecture & aassist students in understanding the elements and structures of learning and the standards for l 协助学生在了解元素和结构学会和标准为学会成就; & a你还有多久大学毕业? How long university graduation do you also have? & ai also can write Chinese but very slow 我可以也写中文,但非常慢 & anavy
blue 藏青色 & a万里长城是世界建筑奇迹之一。 The Great Wall is one of world construction miracles. & a问他是否能来 Asked whether he can come & ahbe-antigen hbe抗原 & aForgiving is easy. Trusting again 原谅是容易。 再信任 & a他在周末的时候干什么 He in weekend time does any & awe had is siwmming in the river yesterday 我们在河有昨天siwmming & ashi is older the Lynn shi更旧林恩 & aThe earth is our only home-planet. It is urgent for us to stop damaging it, and to do our best to protect it and make it a lovely place suitable to live in, for we have nowhere to go and survive except where we are now. 地球是仅我们的家行星。 它是迫切的为了我们能停止损坏它和做我们最佳保护它和使它一个可爱的地方适当居住,为了我们有无处去和生存除了我们是现在的地方。 & a我家人都回来了,我要去忙和啦。 My family members all came back, I must go to be busy. & amonitor's opinion 监测了观点 & a你简直想象不出我们再暴风雨中走回家是多么的困难 You cannot imagine in our again storm the walk home are simply the how difficulty & a长沙建鑫百货 Changsha constructs the Xin general merchandise & aSpecific content, to reach the national standard of automotive products, the implementation of the standard t better than the national standard for automotive products, according to the level
of below the national standard of automotive products, increased tax rates by rating
具体内容,到达汽车产品全国标准,纳税人的标准税率的实施; 比全国标准改善为汽车产品,根据减少的税率的水平; 在汽车产品之下全国标准,增加的税率由规定值。 另一方面,将建立一个链接以一种专用税的车燃料经济惩罚: 为给重税的车不顺从,付适当的罚款在允许的岗位生产和进口和牌照和注册使用。 & aopen
eyes..I am here for you 张开您的眼睛。我这里在为您 & acomplained gently 柔和地抱怨 & a这是孩子们睡觉的时间 This is the time which the children sleep & aruiuer ruiuer & aright-click the desktop and the click properties 用鼠标右键单击桌面和点击物产 & a里面热,你最好脱掉你的外套 Inside the heat, you should better take off your coat & a你,只能在梦中看见 You, only can see in the dream & a我需要预习下周所要学的内容 I need to prepare a lesson the content which next week needs to study & a回到最开始的地方 Returns to place which most starts & aOnce you download a game, you'll enter the Order Number when you first launch the game. 一旦您下载赛,您将进入序号,当您首先发射比赛。 & aHi Johanna, 喂Johanna, & ai believe that the one who could makeuse of Internet effectively today will be the winner tomorrow 我相信有效地可能互联网makeuse今天的人明天将是优胜者 & ayou as well 您 & a人的世界和动物世界是一样的,没有什么区别 Human's world and the animal world are same, does not have what difference & a不思忧愁,笑口常开。 Does not think sadly, is always smiles. & athere was a time when all (that) I did was wish 有时候,当)时我的所有(是愿望 & a我必须强调他们只不过是孩子这一事实。 I must emphasize they are child this fact. & a浪费生命 Waste life & asame person same person & a灬KOala丶Babyoo 灬考拉丶Babyoo & aChuseok Chuseok & a我在车站买票 I buy the ticket in the station & aOne Litre of Tears 一公升泪花 & a网络学习优点是方便快捷,可以随时向网上老师或网友提问,可以及时得到最新的学习指南;缺点是需要个人有较高的自控能力,严格执行自己的学习计划,不得随意变更,不得强调客观原因,否则容易白白浪费时间。影响学业完成 The network study merit is the convenience is quick, may as necessary teacher or the net friend inquires to the net on, may obtain the newest
The shortcoming is needs to have the high automatic control ability personally, carries out own learning program strictly, does not have & a我心里只有一个人 In my heart only then a person & amysql_user mysql_user & aOnly pretend that I don't care 只假装我不关心 & a当你心情不好的时候,想想美好的事情就会出去烦恼 When your mood is not good, thinks the happy matter can exit the worry &八种表示心情不好的英语表达方法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八种表示心情不好的英语表达方法
&&1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one’s mind
老板这几天沉默寡言,看起来好像是心事重重的
The boss is quite down these days. He seems to have something weighing heavily on his mind.
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐