连词成句stragiht,please,the,go,street,down

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
straight/down/go/street/second/at/the(连词成句)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Go straight down at the second street!沿着这条路笔直走,直到走到第二条街
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
go straight the street 对吗
我爱钟小哇458
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
少个介词go straight along the street~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,有疑问可追问,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
那为什么go straight two blocks 这个句子对呢,有什么区别吗
go stragight along the stree意思是沿这条直走,
必须加上along
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
错1go straight along the street 沿着街道直走
不对,应在"straight"后面加“along”。。。。。。意思是:沿这条街直走。。。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
连词成句。
1. down,&go,&street,&the,&straight ___________________________________________2.&can,&post&office,&I,&stamps,&buy,&the,&at ___________________________________________3. writing,&my,&I,&a,&father,&letter,&to,&am ___________________________________________4.&stamp,&put,&do,&where,&you,&the ___________________________________________5. is,&hotel,&a,&this,&shop,&the,&in___________________________________________
西崽教痔2800
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.&Go&straight&down&the&street.&2. I can&buy&stamps&at&the&post&office. &3. I am&writing&a&letter&to&my&father. &4.&Where&do&you&put&the&stamp?&5. This&is&a&shop&in&the&hotel.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】句型转换 1.Go down the street and take the t...
句型转换1.Go down the street and take the third turning on the left.
(同义句转换)Go ________ the street and ________ _______ _______ the third turning.2.There is something wrong with my computer. (否定句 )________ ________ ________with my computer.3.Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the post office? (同义句转换)Excuse me, can you tell me how _______ _______ _______ the post office?4.Our school is more than 150 square kilometers in size. (同义句转换)Our school has _________ ________ ________ _______ 150 square kilometers. 
1.along, turn left at
2.Nothing is wrong / There’s nothing wrong
3.to get to
4.an area of over
试题分析:
1.句意:沿着这条街走,在第三个路口向左转。down=along;take the third turning on the left=turn lef...
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
相关试题推荐
词形变化1.How cool the car is! It’s said that this car is one of the ____________ (postman).2.– May I use your computer for a minute ? –_______ (I) doesn’t work.3.Mum’s _________ (forty) birthday is coming. What will you get for her as a present?4.It’s _______(danger) for a little child to play with water near the river.5.Every year, a lot of ________(visit) come to Wuxi in spring. 
单词拼写1.There’s always a lot of _______________ (交通车辆) at this time of day.2.The car is coming _______________ (径直) towards you. Be careful!3.Wuxi is _________(著名的)for its beautiful views and it is a good place to live.4.–What can you see_______________ (在…对面) the river? – A lot of sakura trees .5.There are three_______________ (视频) shops in the street, you can go there to find your favourite. 
“Cool” is a word with many meanings. Its old meaning is used to express a temperature that is a little bit cold. As the world has changed, the word has many different meanings.“Cool” can be used to express feelings of interest in almost anything.When you see a famous car in the street, maybe you will say, “It’s cool.” You may think, “He’s so cool,” when you see your favourite footballer.We all maximize(扩大) the meaning of “cool”. You can use it instead of many words such as “new” or “surprising”. Here’s an interesting story we can use to show the way the word is used. A teacher asked her students to write about the waterfall(瀑布) they had visited. On one student’s paper was just one sentence, “It’s so cool.” Maybe he thought it was the best way to show what he saw and felt.But the story also shows a scarcity(缺乏)of words. Without “cool”, some people have no words to show the same meaning. Can you think of many other words that make your life as colourful as the word “cool”? I can. And I think they are also very cool.1.We know that the word “cool” has ________.A. only one meaning
B. no meaningsC. many different meanings
D. the same meaning2.In the passage, the underlined word “express” (in paragraph 1) means “________”.A. see
D. feel3.If you are _______ something, you may say, “It’s cool.”A. interested in
B. angry withC. afraid of
D. unhappy with4.The writer takes an example of the story to show he is ________ the way the word is used.A. pleased with
B. strange toC. worried about
D. careful with5.In the passage, the writer suggests(暗示) that the word “cool”________.A. can be used instead of many wordsB. usually means something interestingC. can make your life colourfulD. may not be as cool as it seems 
A young man asked Albert Einstein, the great German scientist, “What the secret of success(成功) is.?” The scientist told him that the secret of success is hard work. A few days later the young man asked the same question again. Einstein was very annoyed. He did not say anything, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper. On it was written “A=X+Y+Z”.“What does this mean?” asked the young man.“A means success,” explained the old scientist, “X stands for hard work, Y for good method (方法) and Z means stop talking and get down to work.”1.The young man _________.A. wanted to meet EinsteinB. wanted to be a great scientist like EinsteinC. was eager (渴望) to know the secret of successD. wanted to be a student of Einstein2.In Einstein’s opinion, the secret of success was ________.A. to work with great energyB. to work hardC. to learn from great scientistsD. to raise (提出) questions as many as you could3.“Y” stands for _______.A. hard work
B. great energyC. great success
D. good method4.The underlined word “annoyed” (in paragraph 1) means ________.A. angry
D. glad5.Einstein was a man who ______A. liked to talk with young peopleB. liked to help othersC. liked to make friends with young peopleD. liked to work , but didn’t like to talk 
Many people don’t think that the number 13 is a lucky number. Many hotels do not have a 13th floor. The floors go from 12 to 14, and there is no number 13. Some people will never sit at a table with 12 other people. They will tell someone to go or ask another person to sit with them.No one really knows why people do not like the number 13. Perhaps one person is that when people began to count(数) they used the fingers and two hands. This made 12. They could not count more.Some Christians(基督徒) say that 13 is not lucky because there were 13 people at a meal the day before Jesus(耶稣) was killed(被杀). In a story about the old Greek(希腊的) gods(神), 12 gods were asked to a meal but one more came. This made 13. It is why the god Balder, who was at the meal, was killed.1.There is often no floor number 13 in ______.A. restaurants
B. countries
D. Greece2.One way people can count is by using their _______.A. fingers
D. gods3.Some people will never sit at a table with twelve other people, or(否则) __________.A. all of them will leaveB. they will wait for two other people to comeC. they will never come for dinner togetherD. they will ask one of them to leave4.The Christian story and the Greek story both talk about_______.A. Jesus
B. the number13
D. Hotels5.The story is about _________.A. the death of JesusB. the person who killed BalderC. the way people count with their fingers D. why 13 is not a lucky number 
题型:句型转换
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答对了追加30分!1.选择句子,完成对话.A.How can I get there?B.Where is the bus station,please?C.Excuse me!D.Thank you E.Is the bus station on the left?1.A:B:Can I help you?2.A:B:I am new here.Let's look at the map.3.A:Oh,it's here.B:4.A:You can take Bus No.112.B:5.A:Yes.It's on the left,beside the bank.B:2.连词成句,并注意大、小写及标点符号.(1)the is Garden Hotel where(2)bus goes which to airport the please(3)Bus to goes No the station train 106(4)the where is Museum Toy please(5)go at straight the down Street Second
springwan315
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、C2、B3、A4、E5、D(1)Where is the Garden Hotel?(2)Which bus goes to the airport,please?(3)The NO.106 bus goes to the train station.(4)Where is the Toy Museum,please?(5)Go down straight at the Second Street.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5.D1.Where is the Garden Hotel ?2.Which bus goes to the airport,please?3.The NO.106 bus goes to the train station.4.Where is the Toy Museum,please?5.Go down straight
at the Second Street.
1a2、B3、A4、E5、D
C.Excuse me!B.Where is the bus station,please?A.How can I get there? D.Thank you E.Is the bus station on the left?Where is the Garden Hotel ?Which bus goes to the airport, please?No.106 bus goes to the station.Where is the
Museum Toy ,please?Go down straight
at the Second Street.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 agi str 的文章

随机推荐