拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
flower brown yellow这三个单词哪个单词里的ow读音与其他不同
尼基塔Ng8艩
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
flower ['flaʊə]brown [braʊn] yellow ['jeləʊ]yellow 的发音和其他2个不一样
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
yellow 的发音和其他2个不一样flower ['flauə] brown [braun] yellow ['jeləu]如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
yellow 的发音和其他2个不一样flower ['flauə] brown [braun] yellow ['jeləu]
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
adj. 下层社会的 | n. 下层社会
flower-class
伊凡考试没通过 >> Ivan failed the test 花茶类 >> Flower-class 我叫鲁兵亚,我的家在白集。我的英语很差,这让我很苦脑。
基于6个网页-
Flower class
Several classes of ships have been called Flower class:
以上来源于:
The company specializes in producing "2"-like entity, "2" class blue metal flower-shaped;
本公司专业生产“2”类实体,“2”类铁皮花蓝形;
Among the first-class varieties, as cut flower, Chunxiao was most suitable, Shaonvzhuang and Qingwen were more suitable and Zhongshengfen and Liantai were suitable.
一级品种中,‘春晓’最适宜作切花,‘少女妆’和‘晴雯’较适宜作切花,‘种生粉’和‘莲台’适宜作切花。
It even achieved success as far away as the former Soviet Union, Japan, Singapore and Australia, making "Malan Flower" one of the time-tested world class classics for children.
苏联、日本、新加坡、澳大利亚等国的戏剧团体曾先后翻译移植,使《马兰花》成为世界儿童共享的精神食粮。
It's basically--if I am told that you're a genius and your genius is about to be in full-flower throughout this class and it's a small class as these classes were, I'll focus more on you, I'll give you more of my attention.
它其实…如果有人告诉我你是天才,你的才智能在这节课上完全体现出来,这个班的人不多,我就会把更多的注意力放在你身上。
Historically, children from the Fields have had the right to attend primary school in Pagford, a place of flower baskets and other middle-class comforts, and the town has also supported a drug-treatment clinic that serves the neighborhood.
In Homai Vyarawalla's photos, Mahatma Gandhi's slain, flower-adorned body awaits cremation, Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru releases a dove, the leisure class hunts foxes and young Indian women create art.
In the British Airways lawsuits, lawyers representing a pair of flower importers tried to enlarge the class to include hundreds of additional plaintiffs who supposedly lost money due to the air-freight cartel.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选哪个读音不同的?A.flower B.slowly C.throw 是哪个ow在这个单词里的读音不同哦
永遠記得你1df